Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The apartment building

"a rather pleasant day at the office"

10
4 Comments 4
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Alicia was daydreaming in her office about how many people are exhibitionistic, probably more than they would like to admit. Maybe some of them aren’t fully aware of it but judging from what she’d been seeing throughout the past 4 years a lot of people enjoy the idea of being watched or find the chance of possibly being watched rather exciting. Throughout these 4 years that she had been living in her apartment building she had seen some erotic play several times per week. Of course living in a U-shaped building with a nice courtyard in the middle offered the perfect environment for naughty people.
People who are too horny to close their curtains or simply do not care whether others can see them get it on. Just sitting here at her desk in her elegant business suit thinking about the things she’s seen made her pussy tingle in her lacy underwear. Just to tease herself she gently rubs her nipples with her index fingers. Enjoying the feel of her hard nipples she purred softly.

Among the many memories of watching people having sex with themselves or with others a few stood out very clearly. Like the couple who made it a spectacular show to behold. They had their bed placed right in front of their window and a few strategically placed lights to ensure that anybody who happened to peek into their window would get a wonderful hot view. Alicia had seen them fuck ferociously and engage in gently love making, in long sessions or short outbursts of absolute sexual rapture. She had observed them using some bondage, role playing and had even seen them bring in a 3 rd person. Usually a 2 nd girl but on a few occasions they had invited a 2 nd guy.
Reminiscing about those threesomes she had seen made her pussy rather wet and she could feel her clit throb softly as her lacy underwear started to slightly moisten.


Alicia giggled to herself knowing how cunning she was when watching others have sex from her own window. She would turn off all the lights in her apartment and strip down completely until she could feel her airco’s soft breeze kiss and lick her naked body. She then always walks up to her window and opens her curtains. Though she always thought nobody could see her she never knew for sure. Yet this feeling of uncertainty excited her all the more. She’d scan all the windows on her left, on her right and straight in front of her while letting her fingers travel over her erogenous zones. Especially her neck and hips were her favorite zones which could drive her so crazy she could just about explode in orgasmic pleasure without actually masturbating. Just imagining someone standing behind her and letting his or her fingers explore her body while kissing her neck as she watched all the carnal exploits of her fellow horny inhabitants of her apartment building mmmmm.

By now Alicia felt her crotch was soaking. She entertained the thought of taking her underwear off and felt butterflies shooting through her body. Of course she had never been naughty in her office, she couldn’t lock her door and her secretary sometimes had the horrible habit of entering without knocking first. Alicia had a few wild masturbation sessions in the restrooms of which one occasion almost got her caught red-handed. But the very idea of fingering her warm love cave now seemed too exciting to hold off any longer. As she moved her index fingers under her dress a rebellious grin appeared on her face. She quickly found her panties’ straps on her hips and slowly moved them downwards. She could feel the wetness of her cunt resist against removing her lacy underwear. She laughed to herself softly thinking of how creamy her panties must be by now.

Alicia figured that if she’s indeed going to play at work, in her very office even, then she should reminisce about her favorite person to watch.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

Since about 2 months a new woman had moved into the apartment building and for whatever reason had her computer desk set up right next to her window. At random nights Alicia could see this girl sit at the computer all naked. Although this girl only walked around naked in dim light Alicia had binoculars for those occasions when she couldn’t see enough with her bare eyes.
Through those binoculars she’d seen that this woman must be around her 30s and that she had a remarkably fit body. Her boobs must be a generous B cup, possibly even a C cup. This woman had a well groomed patch of pubic hair whose very thought always sent shivers of delight through Alicia’ body. Too many people shave too much nowadays Alicia always sighed silently.
On those nights this wonderful sight of a lusty naked woman sitting in front of her computer Alicia could only imagine what she was doing. Perhaps she was watching porn, maybe chatting with someone, possibly even webcamming. But what she could see was how this girl would open her legs wide, placing one foot on her window’s sill revealing a mouthwatering sight.

By now Alicia’s need to cum was aching her entire being and the only way to remove this desirous ache was to finger fuck her pussy hard. While moving her thumb over her pulsating clit she shoved 2 fingers deep inside her warm slit. She felt her juices run over her fingers, down her hand and wrist mmmmmm.
Yes this new girl was something special Alicia thought to herself. Normally she would watch other people in the dark but after a few nights of watching this new embodiment of hotness she somehow felt adventurous and turned on a light for a minute or two while watching her. Hoping that this seductress would perhaps catch a glimpse of Alicia’s naked body in heat. She never dared to leave her light on permanently but the thought of this slutty girl catching a glimpse of Alicia was enough to send her over the top and make her scream in ecstasy as her body rhythmically shook in waves of orgasmic delight.

Mmmm fuck! By now Alicia was way past the point of no return and couldn’t stop even if someone walked in on her. She finger fucked her pussy harder and faster now. Breathing hard and moaning which she tried to keep as silent as possible yet not really succeeding. The thought of watching that hot slut with her legs wide open ramming one of her dildos deep in her tight cunt, her juices sticking to her pubic hair and on her inner thighs dripping onto her seat drove Alicia closer and closer to a superb orgasm. The last time she had been watching this enchanting woman Alicia had turned her light on and just when she came hard she saw the watched suddenly become the watcher! She saw 2 peering eyes staring right back at her as she finally managed to reach for the light switch and turn it off.
Now in her office, thinking off that piercing look shot back at her drove Alicia over the edge as she exploded into orgasmic bliss moaning loudly, her juices flowing over her hands and her office seat.

Just as she was drifting away on the after pleasures of this incredibly hot memory Alicia is abruptly awakened from her daydreaming when her secretary rings her up to inform her that the new applicant has arrived. Alicia replies “okay let her in” and tries to regain composure by sitting up straight. Once the door opens her eyes widen and she gasps. In walks the girl whom she has been watching so often lately and as Alicia feels her own cum trickle down her legs, the girl introduces herself with a smirky smile on her face “hi I’m Mara…”
Published 
Written by thepainter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments