Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach

"The white fabric of her bikini did little to hide her dark nipples."

8
3 Comments 3
20.2k Views 20.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words
They drove down the open two-lane freeway in the most beautiful place on Earth. The rental car they were in didn't move fast, and that was okay because the couple was on Hawaii Time. That meant no watches and no making plans, just going with the flow. It was their first vacation in ages. They had looked forward to getting away from the daily grind and decided the best way to do this was to travel to a tropical location where technology couldn't distract them. Their choice was the island of Maui and it was stunning this time of year. It was just after breakfast, the sun was bright, warm and the air had that salty smell that was typically evident so close to the ocean.

This was their second day in paradise. The resort they stayed at was amazing. Besides having multiple pools on site, the sandy beach was just steps away. It had bright white sand and a cute little tiki bar with rows upon rows of expensive liquor shelved behind the bartender. The evening before, they spent quite a few hours at that little bar drinking mojitos while watching the sun set. They proceeded to work off the rum and citrus that night, fucking in their cabana to the sound of the waves, just outside their door.

Not having any plans for the day, the couple decided to start with breakfast and see where that took them. Over pastries, fruit and coffee that morning, their waiter told them about a private cove that the locals went to. Apparently it had the best snorkeling on the island and was only 30 minutes down the shoreline.

That's where they were driving to at the moment, down that wonderfully vacant road, abandoning the resort for something more adventurous. After collecting some snorkeling equipment from the lobby, and a bag of frozen peas to attract fish, they jumped into the car and took off.

Windows down, they cruised over the small highway, he behind the wheel and her in the passenger seat enjoying the sun on her face. He looked over every now and again to see the sunlight shimmering off her auburn hair. She had very soft features, wore glasses with a solid dark frame and had big pouty lips. She was fit, taking good care of her body. He felt lucky to have such a stunning lady as his mate. From head to toe, she was his every desire.

She had purchased a brand new one piece swimsuit for this trip, which she put on before they left the hotel. It was bright white and looked quite nice against her lightly tanned skin. Around her waist she wore a semi-transparent sarong with images of tropical flowers. Her swimsuit had the sides cut out so he could clearly see skin from the middle of her hip, up to just under her arms. It was also very low cut in the chest, coming to a "V" above her navel. It hugged her body and accentuated her curves. He knew she chose the suit just for him.

He wore board shorts and a t-shirt, AC/DC logo emblazoned on the chest. It was the sort of look she loved on him as it reminded her of their time together before life got so serious. He had a very athletic build and she soaked in how he smiled at her. She could melt in that gaze.

Before long they came to a turn that forked off into a heavily wooded area. The instructions indicated this was where the couple needed to go, so he pulled off the main road and started down what seemed like an unkempt driveway. The road was slim and poorly paved, maybe wide enough for a large truck. On either side was a dirt path that had clearly been used as a pull off when cars were coming at each other from opposite directions.

Tropical trees walled in the road, a light ocean breeze causing the broad green leaves to rustle. Looking through them, she was able to see slivers of blue. It was obvious that she was looking at the ocean through the trees so she figured they couldn't be too far from their destination.

Up ahead she saw a car parked off on the shoulder of the road. Right next to the car's rear bumper was a path that led off into the trees. As they drove by he saw at the head of the path, a wood sign that said, "Nude Beach". His eyebrows rose as she pointed it out to him, seeing it as well. The waiter didn't say anything about this. They laughed nervously, making a joke out of the waiter’s omission. Neither of them wanted to be the one to express interest, although both were deep inside.

Before either had a chance to say anything further, they came upon an opening that appeared to be a small parking area off the road. This matched the description of the destination so he pulled the car into the open space.

Down a slight decline flanked by trees, they could see a crescent shaped cove. There was a short beach on the northern end, turning rocky towards the south. A few people were already down there, floating in the water, snorkels poking out behind their heads. The water was clear as glass and the reef under the water was clear and vibrant.

He jumped out of the car first, going back to the trunk to pull out their snorkeling gear. Along with it he pulled out a beach bag full of towels and a cooler with their lunch and the frozen peas. Looking like a pack mule, he slammed the trunk and walked around the passenger side.

She got out of the car while he was loading up and just stopped to take in the surroundings. The water was so clear that she swore she saw fish swimming around, even from her distance. Taking a deep breath, she reached her arms back above her head for a long stretch.

As he approached her, gear in hands, he saw her gazing out at the ocean. It really was an amazing sight. More than the environment, what held his gaze was the shape of her body, so plain to see in that swimsuit. Stretching the way she was, he saw her pushing out her breasts, straining against the tight white fabric. He could also barely see the shape of her ass through the sarong. The rear of the suit was cut like a pair of high riding underwear, pulling up her crease and exposing at least half of each cheek. Nothing turned him on more than her hips and ass, so seeing so much on display instantly turned him on. He imagined bending her over at the waist, pulling the swimsuit to the side and eating her out. He couldn't wait until they got to the beach and she pulled that sarong off.

Feeling his eyes on her, she turned and smiled. She hadn't worn a swimsuit with quite so much of her body exposed since college. Even trying it on in the store made her blush. It wasn't like her to display her body in public any longer, having become quite modest over the years.

She began to walk down a narrow path to the beach below, him in tow. Half way down the sandy path, she reached down and undid the knot on her sarong. Whipping it off, she playfully started skipping down the trail.

If she kept it up, he was going to have to take a seat and cool off. When she pulled that bit of semi-transparent fabric from around her waist, he got a full view of her back side, and began to feel the pressure build in his own shorts. Her smooth skin, the small tan lines and her playful demeanor were complete turn-on's.

At the base of the path, the beach itself was quite thin. At most there was twenty feet before the water line started. The sand beneath their toes seemed to get softer and finer the further up the crescent they went. Clearly the group already on the beach had the same thought about staying on the soft sand as their towels and gear were set out not far away. It looked like there were four people in the water, maybe a married couple and their two daughters. They were spread out and didn't seem to notice the couple walking up the beach.

Not wanting to interrupt the family, she kept leading the way north. Up ahead she could see the edge of the crescent that made up the tip of this cove. It looked to open up around a bend but she couldn’t tell. Still on the sliver of beach, with dense foliage on one side and the ocean on the other, it made for a tropical paradise.

He caught up to her and asked how far up she wanted to go, indicating that once the cove ended, the reef that had all the fish would as well. Looking back he could tell that this cove wouldn't hold too many people without getting congested and it was not surprising that the locals kept it quiet.

She pointed up at the edge of the bend and said she wanted to check out what was there. Who knows what wonders might await them?

Edging around the beach line which thinned to just a few feet at the tip of the crescent, they turned to see the beach widen almost instantly around the edge of trees. From where they stood, the beach stretch hundreds of meters. The sandy beach had to be at least three times the depth of the cove. Someone on the beach would have never known the cove existed, buried behind the forest. The sand was a stark contrast to the blue water, white caps exposing themselves with each wave that hit the shore.

Half way down the beach in the distance, were the only other people they could see. The couple felt as if they had this entire place to themselves. At the top of the beach was dense vegetation and it wasn't clear where the beach head was. It was perfectly secluded.

Giddy, she ran into the shallow water about waist deep. With his hands full, all he could do was watch and smile. She dunked herself and came up soaking wet.

She felt refreshed, water running down her body. Looking up the beach, she could see a nice spot for them to setup. It was far enough away from the other people where she could barely see their facial features, and not so close that they could be heard over the waves.

As she walked up the beach towards him, he noticed the white fabric of her bikini did little to hide her dark nipples. The top was not padded, leaving little to the imagination when soaked through. The curves of her breasts in the suit were also accentuated by the damp, clingy material.

She seemed oblivious to his staring, focused more on pointing out a location for them to lay out their towels. As she marched up the beach towards the spot she was pointing at, he just continued to stare, transfixed by her sway.

Once they had their spot, he finally dropped all the gear and she pulled out the towels to lay them out. The sand was so soft and fine that sitting on the towel was similar to sitting on a mattress. The warmth of the sun soaked up through her towel making it feel like a heated blanket.

As she straightened out her space, she heard him make some sound, obviously surprised. Looking up at him, she saw his gaze focused further up the beach, his jaw slack.

Turning her head she saw what he was fixated on. One of the people up the beach was a woman, standing there looking out at the ocean, completely nude. She was short and slim with blond hair that came down to her chin. It was obvious she was completely comfortable standing there being looked at. She may have even been showing off.

At the blonde’s feet was another person, likely her boyfriend or husband, who also appeared to be naked, laying there on his towel soaking up the sun. He turned his head to look their way, the blond likely telling him that they had visitors.

This must be the nude beach they drove by earlier. Remembering back to their drive by the "nude beach" sign, the couple remembered how privately excited they were about the idea.

As she was looking over at their nude neighbors, he knelt down behind her. Running his hand up to her neck, he raised his other and started rubbing her shoulders. The sun screen she put on before their departure acted as a lubricant allowing his fingers to slide over her skin.

The tension in her shoulders released as he pushed his thumbs into her muscles. His hands were strong and she felt as if he was in control. Between his contact and the vision of the other couple across the way her juices got flowing.

Slipping his fingers under the strap of her swimsuit, he pulled it down over her shoulder on one side and then repeated the process the other strap. Still wet, the bikini clung to her chest, even with the straps sliding down her arms. One watered down strap was too heavy as it fell to her waist, completely exposing her breast. Glistening with water and nipple erect, the sun warmed her exposed skin.

He stared down over her shoulder, at her exposed body continuing to rub her shoulders. Although he had seen her naked plenty of times, it had never been outdoors like this and never with anyone else around.

Reaching up to her unexposed breast, she took the hanging strap and pulled it down.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell

Looking to the side, she could see the woman who was standing there nude, looking her way, hand above her eyes shading the sun. Being watched made her nervous, but seeing that the other woman was already nude made her brave.

She stood up in front of him, turning around. Without pause, she pulled her swimsuit down to her ankles and kicked the small pile of white material to the side.

He couldn't believe how brazen she was, just standing up like that and kicking off her swimsuit. Still kneeling, he was staring straight into her pussy, shaved clean for the trip. He was dying to just dive into it but hesitated with the other couple so close. Instead, he pulled his shirt off, exposing his strong and hairy chest, and then pulled off his trunks.

They were both there, completely naked together in paradise. Never having been to a nude beach before, he wondered if it was a faux pas to be kneeling there with a raging boner.

A bit embarrassed, he grabbed her hand, stood up and started running with her down to the water for a swim. Looking back at the other couple, he could see them both looking their way, smiling.

Once in the water they started splashing and playing, adrenalin running through their veins. On several occasions, they held each other, kissing deeply with the water at their waists.

She couldn't keep her hands off him, running a hand up his bare chest as they kissed. She felt his hands on her ass under the water, kneading her like dough. The hand on his chest slid down over his abs and to his rigid cock under the water. His body immediately responded, pushing closer to her.

With her hand on him, he pulled her toward him, thrusting himself in her grip. She was so good at handling him. He loved how well she knew his body and how to work it.

After breaking off a kiss that seemed to go on for days, they looked into each other’s eyes and smiled. Creating a little space between one another, she continued to stroke him, now with both hands, slowly and softly as he looked down at her.

They began to talk about how amazing it was out on the beach with one another. They talked in turn about how privately excited they got when they drove by the nude beach sign on the way in and couldn't believe their luck ending up here.

After a final kiss, they decided to head back up to the soft sand and lay out a bit in the sun. Hand in hand, they left the cover of the ocean, again exposing them for anyone to see. He continued to stare down at her, relishing in the beauty of her swaying tits, her soft skin, her bare slit. At this point he gave up trying to hide his hard-on and figured he’d likely have one all afternoon at this rate.

As they approached their towels, he looked over at the other couple. They were both laying down on their backs, soaking up the sun. The blond was on the other side of her man, knees up with her head facing him. The guy was lying flat on his back, head turned toward the blond, chatting with her most likely.

Now at their spot, the couple dropped down onto their towels. She lay on her belly, putting her arms up by her face in order to rest her head on her forearms. Before he had a chance to settle in, she asked him to put some suntan lotion on her, in particular on the areas previously covered by her suit since she didn’t want to burn.

Reaching into their bag, he pulled out the bottle of lotion and squirt some into his hand, happy to oblige. Putting the bottle down on his towel, he started rubbing his hands together, warming the lotion up to body temperature.

With her legs together, he mounted her, his knees on either side of her body, sitting lightly on the back of her lower thighs. From this vantage point, he could see the gap between her legs and the glory that rested between, still damp from the ocean water.

He put his hands on her outer hips, slowly running them up and to her sides before bringing them together at the little dimples on the base of her spine. He heard her coo with pleasure as he pulled his hands back over her ass. He repeated this motion again, rubbing the white liquid into her skin, taking extra time to explore her crack with his fingers.

With her head resting on her arm, she soaked in the attention she was getting, feeling his powerful hands on her body. Lifting her head, she let him know that what he was doing felt great and not to stop.

Before putting her head back down, she looked over in the direction of the other couple. Straining her eyes, she had a hard time telling what was happening in that direction. She asked him to look over and tell her what their neighbors were up to.

Taking his eyes off her bare backside, he turned. The guy hadn't moved at all, still on his back. The blond was leaning over him, head bobbing up and down. Since the blond was on the opposite side of her guy, it was clear that she had both hands around his dick and was furiously sucking it.

He couldn't help but watch. He told his lotion covered partner what he saw in as much detail as possible. He told her about the blonde’s red lips, spread around the hard-on in her mouth. He described her hands sliding up and down the shaft. He explained how the guy put his hands on the back of her head and began thrusting into her mouth.

While describing the scene, the blond lifted her head, staring straight at the couple, making eye contact. She smiled while continuing to jerk off the guy. The couple couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Looking back down at her still below him pinned between his legs, he could see that her body was flushed. She was clearly turned on watching their neighbor’s blowjob.

Running his finger down the crack of her ass, he started massaging her butt hole. It was tight, small and pink against her white skin. It puckered as he ran his finger around it.

Feeling his finger caused her to instinctively push her hips out. The nerve endings were alight with pleasure. Every circle he made caused her to pant in unison with the motion.

He took his other hand, using his finger to reach between her legs to her mound, slowly sliding it past her clit and up through her cunt, feeling it plunge into her wetness. Her pussy was a juicy as his cock was hard.

Sliding in a second finger, he started to finger her hard while continuing to massage her asshole. She pressed her hips up higher, silently begging him to give her more.

Remembering they had neighbors, he shifted his gaze. The blond was now on all fours, facing him, with her guy fucking her from behind. The neighbor couple were both watching him finger bang his lady while they fucked. They were in ecstasy and he wondered if they were imagining themselves in the other's position or with the other's partner.

Body still held to the ground by his weight, she couldn't stand it any longer, begging him to fuck her, to take his fingers out and lance her with his prick. She now saw the neighbor couple fucking and couldn't wait get laid herself.

Not wanting to displease her, he slide further up her legs, knees still straddling her. He grabbed her ass with one hand and used the other to guide his dick into her waiting pussy. With her legs clamped shut, the entry was tight and her cunt clung to him hard.

She felt him deep inside. She was pinned to the ground, while he gripped her ass, pumping away. Straddling her the way he was, she couldn't do a thing except take it, which she gratefully did.

Leaning back on his heels, he gave himself the perfect view of his shaft going in and out of her. Her round hips did all they could to bob into him but sitting back on her legs the way he did, greatly limited her opportunity to move.

As she took it, she lifted her head and shoulders up, resting on her elbows so she could get a better view of her neighbors. The guy was now on his back, with his head facing away. The blond was over him reverse cowgirl, ass bouncing on his cock. The blond was chewing on her lower lip, eyes locked on the couple. Her little tits were bouncing with every drop onto her partner’s shaft.

He saw her get up onto her elbows to watch their neighbors, her tits now hanging free, nipples hard and facing up. He could tell she was turned on by them while getting plowed. Her curly auburn hair bounced around her shoulders with each of his thrusts.

She was getting brave and wanted to show off now, telling him to get onto his back. She felt his cock slide out of her and the weight of his now sweaty body rise. He rolled onto his back, dick pointing straight into the air as if calling to her. Without pause, she climbed on, pulling him into her.

On his back he saw her mount him, one hand forward on his shoulder for support and the other reaching back to slide his cock into her. Once in, she sat up and started moving her hips up and down, forward and backward. Sliding his hands up her strong legs, he watched her breasts move with each shift of her hips. She was looking down at him, the look of intense pleasure on her face.

While mounted on her man, she shifted her gaze back to her neighbors once again. The guy was now standing in front of the blond, she again sucking his dick hard. Her blond hair was bouncing around her face until her man stopped her. Pushing her head back he began jerking off. She had one hand on her tit, pinching a nipple and the other gripping the back of his leg, willing the cum to make its way out. Finally he started to climax, the blond catching as much in her mouth as she could. Turning and looking over at them, the blond used her finger to mop up the cum running down her chin and put it into her mouth, never losing eye contact.

As she stared into the eyes of the blond, she started riding her man harder. She could hear him groan with pleasure as her pussy slid over his cock. Then she felt his hand on her, his fingers going straight for her engorged clit, rubbing it slowly. The sensation was overwhelming, causing shivers to run up her spine.

As he rubbed her with his fingers, she leaned back, breasts standing out firm. He heard her getting louder, moaning and crying for him to make her cum. She was moving so fast and hard on him that he had a hard time concentrating on anything else.

His fingers continued to dance over her and he began to feel her pussy pulse with the oncoming orgasm. Crying out, her body began to spasm, causing her cunt to clinch his cock. He kept working her clit as she continued fucking him hard, willing her orgasm to last forever.

She began raising her ass higher before each thrust down onto his dick, feeling the full length of his shaft going into her. His hands rose up to grip her tits, and saw his eyes roll back as she sped up, thrusting into him over and over.

He heard her say that she wanted him to cum in her, to fill her pussy. She was so hot. He had to submit to her will, his physical body now hers to command.

His whole body clenched as she felt the warmth explode inside her. He moaned out loud, gripping her breasts hard, begging her not to stop. She kept riding, feeling his cock fill her and throb with climax.

As his body relaxed, he watched her lean back lifting herself off him, causing his cock to pop out of her now red and clearly fucked pussy. Sitting back between his legs on the towel, she began to finger herself, urging his cum out.

She felt it seep out, running down her ass. Reaching down, she shoved her fingers into her slit, the thick liquid running between them. He always had such a huge load. Moving her cum covered digits up to her mouth, she began to suck them off slowly, tasting a mix of their jiz.

Leaning forward he kissed her deep, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He could taste their sweetness, sharing the experience with her, completely lost in the amazing afternoon they were having.

When they finished their kiss, they both turned towards where their neighbors sat, remembering that they were being observed nearby. The blond and her man were lying down on their sides, propped up on elbows and watching intensely. When they made eye contact, both couples smiled, appreciatively.

Turning back to her, he kissed her again, running his hands up through her brown hair. Lying back together on the soft towels and entwined in each others arms, they spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing in the sun, with no plans, no watches and going with the flow.
Published 
Written by BallChinian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments