Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach

1
1 Comment 1
8.9k Views 8.9k
740 words 740 words
Beach cottage
 
You finally have taken the vacation that you deserve this beautiful Caribbean island is just perfect for all the things that you are looking for quiet, solitude and peace of mind.  It is your third day in the sun and it has been kissing your body with its warmth and your skin is turning that beautiful bronze color.  Today, you decide to walk a little further down the beach to an area that you have not yet explored.  Everything seems kind of still and quiet, and all you hear is the sound of the water crashing upon the shore you begin to see a a few couples here and there and some single people. To your amazement  you can see that they are naked, realizing that this part of the beach is for nudists you decided this  would be a perfect opportunity to expose your breasts to the sunlight.  You stop for a moment and begin to take off your top something catches your ear and you hear moaning off to your left as you look over.  You don't see anyone but you're hearing it as you proceed to walk towards some low-lying trees.  Quietly one step at a time.  You begin to see where the moaning is coming from.  You see this couple, the woman is lying on her stomach her ass is arched up in the air, and her arms and legs are spread out. Her moaning and breathing getting louder and louder, and her lover is lying on his stomach behind her with his face buried in the crack of her ass. Her body trembling with delight with each stroke of his tongue and you see his hands down between his legs stroking his cock.  You stand there watching, and you begin to feel this wave of pleasure come over your body.  You begin to feel warmth down between your legs as your fingers begin to caress your nipples.  As you begin to get them nice and hard.  You begin to walk closer and closer to them.  Not sure if you want to let them know if you are there.  But at that moment, they stop what they doing and both turned to you looking at you with both passion and desire and not saying a word they go back to what they were doing.  You find yourself now standing over them.  Your hands begin to explore your body, one hand squeezing your nipples.  The other hand finding its way down between your legs entering the top of your g-string your fingers finding their way to the lips of your pussy.  As you gently caress your clit with your fingers.  Uncontrollable waves of passion are beginning to consume your body, and you feel that your pussy is ready to explode.  But you are not ready yet.  You want to make this last.  Suddenly, the man and the woman turned over.  Now, the woman has straddled his face burying her pussy on his mouth rocking back and forth and now his hard erect cock is in full view.  You lose all control at this point and drop to your knees, pushing his hand away.  You grab it with your hand and proceed to suck on it feverishly.  It feels so good and hard in your mouth.

HattiCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HattiCherry

Your fingers are still playing with your pussy and your urge is to feel your pussy explode all over his cock.  You quickly remove your mouth as you crawl on top of him taking his cock in your hand.  You begin to slide it inside your pussy.  As you begin to ride him up and down, one finger playing with your clit.  Your other finger playing with your ass.  You are now ready to let go and explode all over the his hard cock with one loud moan and release.  You shoot your wet cum all over the shaft of his cock as she gently fall back onto the ground.  Your body pulsing with delight, you slowly take your hand reaching for his cock.  You start jerking him off as he begins to explode in your hand.  His white cum dripping down your fingers.  You quickly begin to regain your composure, and you get up very quickly.  Grab your clothes and proceed to walk down the beach very briskly thinking all this time.  Not a word was said and you didn't even know who they were
 
And so this continues!!!!!
Published 
Written by Joebass1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments