Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Broken Lock

"My friend Katie comes to stay and I can’t resist taking advantage of the broken bathroom lock..."

26
3 Comments 3
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was late summer and Katie, one of my oldest friends, was coming to stay with me. We had been at school together and had managed to remain good friends even though we had gone to different universities. She had just graduated and was thinking of moving to the city, so I offered her the spare bed while she looked for work and explored the city. Katie was a year younger than me, and had just turned twenty-one. She was quite short, with a slender figure, long blonde hair and bright, sparkling blue eyes.

She arrived on the morning of her first interview, already in her smart clothes. We barely had time to catch up before the interview was due to start, so I wished her luck and met up with her later, when it was all over. She had been very nervous, but it seemed to go well and she was now in much better spirits. It was a couple of days before her next interview and so we decided to head back to my flat to chill out and get ready for a night on the town. I was going to show her round and take her to one of my favourite bars in the old town.

Back at the flat, we finally had the chance for proper a catch up. She had broken up with her boyfriend since I had last seen her and she was obviously still quite upset about it. At one point, as she told me about what happened, I could see that she was close to tears and so I moved to sit next to her on the sofa, trying to comfort her.

“Hey,” I said as I rubbed her shoulders consolingly, “we don’t have to talk about this.”

“It’s okay,” she replied, fighting back tears, “I haven’t really had anyone to talk to.” She pulled my arm around her and rested her head on my shoulder as she continued to talk.

I can't remember how we got on to this, but at one point she admitted that she hadn't had sex for nearly three months. She even went on to confess that, since she had moved back in with her (large) family, she hadn't had much ‘time to herself’ either and she was feeling incredibly frustrated. I was slightly shocked that she had admitted this to me, but I could understand; I was going through a bit of a dry patch myself.

We ended up making plans for the evening, joking about how we were going to wingman for each other and help each other get laid, or that we were going to go to a strip club and other such crazy things. This was a dangerous subject area, I know, since she was clearly feeling vulnerable and emotional, but talking about it seemed to cheer her up and it seemed so harmless at the time.

Then, part way through the conversation, the laughter died down and she looked up into my eyes, her makeup smudged and tears still glistening on her cheeks. For a long moment I thought we were going to kiss. I had that hot, light-headed feeling you get as chemistry takes over and your face moves towards theirs... but it was not to be. She looked away suddenly, as if distracted by something and changed the subject.

I was surprised at how disappointed I was. I had never really thought about her like that. I thought she was cute, of course, but she had always been ‘my friend Katie’ and I had never looked at her in that way before... but I certainly was now!

"I'd better start getting ready," she said, sitting up. "Can I use your shower?"

"Urm, yeah." I replied, still slightly befuddled. "Sure. You know where the bathroom is” I added, gesturing towards the hallway. She nodded, stood up and left the room. “Oh, I left a towel for you on the spare bed," I added loudly as she left the room.

"Thanks," came the muffled reply from the hallway. A few moments later, she stuck her head back around the door, towel in hand. "I won't be long," she said, smiling. Her eyes met mine for only a second. It could have just been the light, but her pale cheeks seemed a little flushed. She scurried off, closing the door behind her.

And that should have been it. I could have chilled out, watched some TV and tried to calm down... or even sneaked off to my room for a cheeky wank.... But I didn't. I sat there for a long time, paralysed by a devious thought that had entered my mind.

You see, at that time the bathroom door wouldn’t lock. The bolt had been wrecked a few weeks earlier during an incident that had involved one of my drunken friends, the shower and a traffic cone (as most student adventures do). It’s a bit of a long story! What’s important is that the lock was broken. I had informed the landlord, who had been rather useless and hadn’t got round to fixing it yet, but since my flatmate was out most of the time and so I spent most of my time along in the flat, it hadn’t been much of an issue.  Anyway, for some reason, I just couldn’t get the fact the unlocked door out of my mind. I was still in a light-headed, slightly delirious state, and haunted by the kiss that had not just happened, and I just couldn't resist the temptation.

I waited until I could hear the water running, then I tiptoed as silently as I could out of the living room and along the hall to the bathroom. As I reached the door, I heard the sound of bare feet padding across the lino floor, followed by a muffled thump as the shower door closed. I bit my lip; my heart was beating hard and my hands were shaking. My brain was telling me to stop, to walk away, but most of my blood wasn't in my brain and it was not in charge! As slowly as I could, I turned the handle and very gently pulled the door open.

Thanks to a convenient set of design choices by the building’s architect, I could see into the shower unit through the tiny crack in the door, but she was facing away from me, toward the window, and so had no idea that I was there.

And there she was, in all her naked splendour. The golden glow from the setting sun shone through the half-open blinds, filling the room with a complex pattern of light and glinting brilliantly from her pale, shimmering skin. She was standing with her back to me, her long blonde hair already soaking wet and clinging seductively to her neck and shoulders. I bit my lip to stop myself from groaning as my eyes took in the view.

As she stood there, running her hands through her hair, my eyes kept following the water as it traced its way across the contours of her body; down her slender back, across her small, round ass and down her long, beautifully smooth legs. Acting without input from my brain, my hand had moved downward, rubbing the throbbing mass in my tightening jeans, as I used my other arm to balance myself and hold the door open as wide as I dared.

tastyBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyBBW

I couldn't help myself and I certainly couldn't tear myself away.

I watched, hypnotised as she picked up the shower gel and her hands had started to roam across her body, spreading foamy water as they moved. My eyes kept being drawn to her ass, which looked so firm and round and smooth. The scent of strawberries was filling the air now, mixing with the heat and the steam to form an intoxicating cocktail. I just wished that she would turn around so that I could see the rest of her, but the anticipation was exciting in itself.

She took the shower head in her hand and bent over to rub soapy water down her legs and, seemingly against all possibility, the view got even more perfect. I stared at that beautiful ass for probably only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. She lifted up each leg in turn, giving me a clear view of the hot, soapy water running across the soles of her feet and dripping from her cute little toes. I was treated to the briefest, teasing glimpses of side-boob and the slit of her pussy before she stood up again.

My cock was rock hard now, straining against the inside of my jeans. I tightened my grip, trying just to relieve a little of the pressure, but it wasn’t really helping. Then, suddenly, almost instinctively, I slid the door shut as she began to turn around. I managed to do so without making a sound, but it hadn’t closed properly. My hands were shaking, my heart was racing and my brain was screaming, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, she saw me, didn’t she? I’m in so much trouble if she saw me." But my ‘other brain’ was still throbbing with excitement and, once again, it overruled. After a few moments, since she didn’t seem to have noticed anything, I slowly pushed the door open again.

As I dared to look back through the crack in the door, I finally got the view that I had been waiting for. She wasn’t facing directly towards me, but had turned around enough that I could see her from the front. She had washed off her eyeliner and foundation, but even without makeup, she was still very beautiful. Soapy water had conspired to trace a long line of bubbles down from her neck, between her boobs and across her toned, flat stomach. Her breasts were not huge, probably only B cups, but they looked to be a decent handful (which is all you really need right?) and they seemed very firm, jiggling only slightly as her hands continued to roam across her body. I stared at them, entranced, my eyes resting hungrily on her nipples, which were small, pink and perky. They looked so perfect; I could picture myself spending hours and hours just worshipping them with my mouth.

She was washing her hair now, with her eyes closed and her head titled back. Soapy water still washed over her toned, iridescent form. Once again my eyes followed the water as it caressed her beautiful curves.

The pressure had become unbearable. I undid my jeans and slid my hand down inside my boxers. My cock was almost painfully hard now, twitching to my touch. I wrapped my fingers around it and started to stroke, my body trembling as some of the tension was released and waves of pleasure spread across my body.

She turned slightly to rinse herself and as the bubbles cleared, I could see her pussy, with its accompanying patch of neatly trimmed, dirty blonde hair. Her hands strayed down and she started washing her herself. As she spread her lips, I got a glimpse of the dark, moist, pink flesh within. I licked my lips hungrily.

Then I noticed that she was taking longer and longer to wash herself and it soon dawned on me that she was, in fact, masturbating. I couldn’t believe it! My whole body shook as I realised what she was doing, and I nearly lost my balance. The door swung open slightly and I panicked, but I managed to get a grip on myself and push the door closed again. When I pulled it back open a few seconds later I saw, to my relief, that her eyes had rolled into her head and she was leaning back against the wall as her fingers probed between her lips. She was still completely oblivious to my presence.

I was stroking harder and faster now, staring at her beautiful, ashen-skinned body, imagining what it would be like to run my hands, my lips and my tongue all over it. Her fingers were buried between her lips and her hand was now rubbing back and forth so hard against her clit that her hand was a blur. She kept biting her lip and I found myself hoping that it was to stop her from moaning or calling out my name. I thought I could hear her heavy breathing over the sound of the water. Her spare hand was cupping her breast, gently squeezing it and teasing the nipple. Her face was noticeably flushed, even though the rapidly steaming-up glass. Her eyes were closed and her eyebrows contorted with pleasure and concentration. Her hand was moving furiously and her chest was heaving. Then, her whole body started to quake. She clamped her other hand over her mouth and slumped against the wall, still rubbing herself as the orgasm took over her body. Then, finally, her legs seemed to go weak and she had to reach out with her spare hand to steady herself.

I came, hard. I felt wave after wave of hot, sticky cum spurt all over my hand and the inside of my underwear. It was one of the most intense orgasms I can remember. I slumped against the wall and I took one last, longing look at her body as she stood there, leaning against the glass and panting heavily. Then, as blood started to flow back to where it should be, I made the sensible decision to softly close the door before she looked up and saw that I had been watching her. I gently, quietly tiptoed away.

I was still unstable on my feet; my legs felt like jelly, but I was able to make it back to my room, where I slid off my pants and threw them into the hamper, along with most of the ‘evidence.’ I grabbed some tissues from beside my bed and did my best to clean myself up before pulling on some clean pants and returning to the living room.

Fortunately, she took her time getting out of the shower, so we both had a chance to calm down a bit before she reappeared. We then ate, got ready and headed off into town as if nothing had happened. To this day she doesn’t know that I spied on her, which just adds to the fact that this was one of the most erotic memories of my life, even though that was not the end of the fun we had together that summer...

Published 
Written by SamHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments