Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dressing Room

"What Really Goes On In Them Dressing Rooms"

14
3 Comments 3
23.0k Views 23.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

  I consider my self a sensual man......erotic even. I Love the whole nine yards, sweet perfumes, candle light, rose peddles, roaring fire, lingre', chocolate covered strawberries and defiantly the curves and lines of a lovely woman. Needless to say I have no trouble shopping for bra's, panties and those naughty outfits that drive men crazy.
  

       This is where my story begins........I planed to surprise the woman I was seeing with a sexy outfit. Boldly I walk in Fredrick's of Hollywood, a few questionable looks came my way as I look through the panties, stockings and bra's. I'm looking to put together a fantasy, a erotic scene that I will play over and over again in my head for the rest of my life.
  

    I turn to look at some panties which were next to the fitting room. As I whirled around I got a glimpse of an open door, at first I thought the room was empty. WhenI saw the image of a sexy women bending over trying on panties. This woman was something special....a dayum hottie as the kids say these days. Her caramel skin looked like she just stepped out of a candy factory. Her hair long, a lustful reddish brown, her lips pouty and her waist small. Her hips full, very shapely, her legs smooth and very inviting. The total package tight and well portion.
  

     As I looked and measured her curves, she noticed that the door was open then nudged it closed. But, it didn't close... with her back to the door. She had just slipped her bra off as she hooked her fingers in her panties. Sliding them down over her sexy hips and bent over to step out of them. Man, she has the sweetest gap and I got a nice look at her phat pussy. My cock sprung up and throbbed instantly. She stayed there for a moment while she found another pair of panties to put on. Her nipples dangled as she fumbled around adding to the erotic scene. Sweet, long and very suck able nipples moving in a very provocative way.

   When she looked back through her legs and caught me in a daze. She quickly stood up and crossed her arms over her nice breast. Slowly moving out of my sight she noticed the rock hard cock straining my pants.
 

     Peering through the crack of the door a look of shock turned to a look of lust. The door opened slightly so I could see her twisting her nipple. Which was obviously getting her off as she looked at my pulsating cock. The look of lust turned to deep desire as I watched her. She took a step or two away from the door and I saw her other hand deep in her panties. From the look of the motion this fine woman was seriously finger fucking her snatch. I was very turned on by the passion she had in pleasing her need. Shifting her upper hand nipple to nipple.........moving her hips to meet the push of her fingers. Dayumm....she's putting on a erotic show.
 

    Sir, may I help you? Some slim big tit girl kept asking me. I heard her, but, I didn't hear her. When she turned around to she what I was so fixed on. Oh, My, good, was the last thing I heard her say as she join me in a daze. She too is now caught up in the erotic show this lovely lady is now performing. I don't think the lady noticed the young store clerk has join the audience as she now has settle back on those little benches. That they have in the dressing rooms.
  

     The young girl is now blocking part of my view and for an instant I focus on her. She continues to watch the lady stroke herself. I notice her name tag that says Jill as I reposition my self to see this hot lady in the dressing room. She's about nineteen, stringy blonde hair that touches her shoulders, pouty lips, large breast for a girl her size, probably 36DD, a flat tummy, slim hips and an onion ass. Jill was just as turned on as I was. I could tell because her nice long nipples were hard pressed against the thin material of her tank top.
 

    Just as I reposition my self  and turn my attention back on the lady. Her eyes popped open to see Jill and I in a trance as she pleased her self. At first I thought she was going to shut down shop, but, she only became hotter. Softly out lining her puffy pussy lips, caressing and teasing her very wet clit. Massaging her nipples and breast as we watch. She took our breathe away when she slipped finger after finger back into her soaked pussy. Slow and measured she pumped her pussy with steady strokes. Her lips parted as the pleasure built, I know she was moaning, but , she was to far away to be certain. Her hips matched the motion of her fingers as she neared climax. Her eyes began to close again, she fought off the pleasure. She relaxed..... as she backed off her climax not wanting to cumm just yet.
 

  She waved me over and then motioned me to stop. She pointed at Jill and waved her over as I stood there with a very , very hard cock. This lady pulled Jill to her knee's then grabbed her by the back of the head pulling her into her very hot pussy. Jill must of knew how to suck pussy.......with in minutes the ladies eyes rolled in the back of her head. I was almost creaming in my shorts. The sight of these two hot women making out in the dressing room. Jill with her face buried in some wet, hot pussy, her shapely ass swaying in the air. The lady with her lovely eyes shut, puckering her nice full lips as she oooooohed in pleasure.

   Her knee's up allowing Jill all in her sweet stuff with the heels of her feet resting in the small of Jill's back. When all of a sudden her thighs locked around Jill's head. Her eye's popped open, she sat up part way and I saw a very intense orgasm mess up her pretty face. She panted, her nipples shook and she splashed Jill's face with cumm. She sat back still gasping for air as she pried Jill's lip's and tongue from her cunt.
  

     When she broke Jill's lip lock she whispered some thing to Jill. For the first time in awhile I seen Jill's cumm cover face. Dayumm.....that looks so sweet and I wish that was me licking that sweet coochie. She smiled and then unbuttoned her pants. Took them off and went back to eating the ladies drenched kitty. My cock leaped as I saw Jill's shaved pussy and tight ass. The lady just smiled as she witnessed the event. Then Jill began to finger her pussy and I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled out my ten inch cock and pumped it a few times. The lady opened her eye's to see me standing there with my huge thick prick dancing in the air. She blinked two or three times to make sure she was seeing what she was seeing. She tapped Jill a few times and pointed at me. Cumm dripping from her chin, Jill rubbed her eye's to see if she was seeing true.
  

     There I was in the middle of the store, between the bra's and panties with my big dick bobbing in the air. Two hot horny women memorized by my large cock. I was ready to rip into some flesh, waiting to be waved over by these two hotties. Almost at the same time they motioned me over,  never taking there eye's off my pulsating steel. There eye's grew wider the closer I walked towards them. The lady introduced her self as Carmen as she grabbed hold of my dick. What do you call this monster, Jill asked? Very hard and ready to fuck, I replied. Please put that in me first, Jill asked. But, Carmen pushed Jill aside when she stood up. Directing me to lie on the floor. I tried to remove my pants off, but, they pushed me down. My prick sticking straight up as I felt there soft hands stroking my hard steel.
    

     I don't know which one it was, but, whom ever it was sure knew how to massage a nut sack. I saw Jill take her long nipple and stroke my dick with it. The sensation was fasctenating as she alternated her nipples. The pleasure was good to her.....moaning  the way she did. Carmen parted her lips and the tip of her tongue joined Jill's nipples on my shaft. I did all I could not to cumm all over the both of them. Jill grasped the base of my cock and Carmen engulfed the head of my prick.

  I throbbed so hard my dick broke from her mouth, it took her a moment to wrap her soft lips around my prick. My fingers found Carmen's drenched twat and I made her jump when I stroked her enflamed clit. Her tongue swirled around my cock head and my balls tightened......Dayumm.....she got skills.

        The tip of her tongue probed my one eye......what a sensation, again I repeated........Dayummm.....she got skills. The pleasure was so intense I shoved two fingers deep in her wet pussy and heard her angelic moan for the first time. My cock jumped in her mouth her moan was so sweet. Jill saw the pleasure Carman was receiving, positioned her self where she could get two fingers shoved in her hot pussy.
    

     The texture of Jill's young pussy was different than Carmen's. She was some what tighter, her juices a little thicker. Her pussy very tender with no hair as I crammed two fingers in her tight hole. She came hard and swift, my fingers were not fully in her and I hadn't touched her enflamed clit yet. They even rotated there hips differently, Carmen just slid up and down on my fingers. While Jill did semi-circles on my stiff fingers, both of them love the way I stroke there clit with my thumb. Both of them creamed like crazy as the pleasure ran from there love buttons.
 

   The ladies grew bolder on my prick, Jill's turn to polish my purple knob. While Carmen sucked the shaft and fondle my balls. I arched my back as Jill lightly raked her teeth over the head of my cock while she massaged the knob with her active tongue. It took all I had not to shoot my cumm in her hot mouth. She sensed this and applied more suction, my nuts tightened in Carmen's hand. She to sensed an eruption and applied more suction. My dick has never been licked and sucked this good. I had to think about ice cream so I wouldn't nut. My first nut must splash deep in on of these hot pussies that still pumped my fingers.
    

   My cock glistened with saliva and pulsed wildly when they stopped the tongue bath of my prick. Carmen looked at Jill and said, he's strong. All we been able to do is get some pre-cum out of him. But, lets see how strong he is with this hot pussy wrapped around his hard dick, Jill replied. She started to position her self over my cock........when Carmen stopped her. First ride belongs to me, she reminded her.
    

    Carmen positioned her dripping kitty over my long, hard dick, Jill took some of Carmen's juices and rubbed it all over her very long nipples.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

While she repositioned her self to ride my fingers even better. The heat from Carmen's pussy was intense as she rubbed the lips of her pussy over my penis head. This lady knew what she was doing as my fingers were getting a good ride by Jill's hot twat.

   To excite Jill further I slid a third finger in her sucking pussy, her lips parted and a soft moan slipped out. Carmen had my cock head nice and wet as she guided the head along the length of her pussy. Making sure the soft head of my dick caress her enflamed clit. Rocking back and fourth with her eyes closed this woman was really enjoying the pleasure.
   

     Jill's moans caught my ear and I looked over to see her lightly licking her own nipples. She love's the taste of Carmen's nectar and the pleasure she gave her self. Her pussy clinched my fingers as a orgasm rocked her body. She could barely suck her nipple as the pleasure ran to her center. Causing her to mash her pussy down onto the three fingers that probed her coochie. Then she splashed those same fingers with her hot cumm.
   

      My mind was flooded with sweet sensation as Carmen slipped her soft pussy over my cock head. Her sucking, hot, wet pussy felt soooooo good. With only the head of my dick in her I already felt her clutching pussy, that told me she has great control of her inner muscles. She paused to enjoy the fullness of my penis head and she wouldn't let me thrust any deeper into her wet twat. So good, so good she mumbled while inching down the shaft of my love muscle. The pleasure was immense as she let me deeper and deeper into her good pussy. It was sweet pleasure, but, I couldn't really enjoy it as I fought like heck not to nut in her very good coochie.
   

    My fingers slipped from Jill's creaming cunt and for some reason I put them right into my mouth. My tongue was delighted with the nice taste of her pussy. Mmmmmm...... was the response, licking my fingers clean. Oh,you like the taste of my pussy, do you, Jill inquired? She swung her thigh over my face and I watched her wet pussy coming right at me. So, soft, so, tasty.........mmmmmmm while my tongue licked her tender pussy lips and her swollen clit. Her moans became deep and lustful as I swirled my tongue around her love button. Darting my tongue in and out of her warm honey pot. It wasn't long before her nectar flowed into my hungry mouth.
   

     I needed to focus on Jill's sweet twat while Carmen grounded her tight pussy all on my ridged pole. This woman knows how to work her sexy hips, riding dick for her is an art form. Dayummm.....ride that dick I mumble through Jill's pussy. She rotates left, then right, up my shaft half way then down while rotating to the right. Up the shaft until only the tip of my cock was being squeezed by her clutching pussy. Then she slammed her hips down the length of my prick and rotated her hips to the right. Fuck me, yesssssss, fuck me was the muffled sounds as she worked her pussy on me. What skills and confidence she has in her knowledge of how to fuck a good dick.
   

    Jill who was now facing Carmen as she kept cumming on my face, forgot about her nipples and played with Carmen's firm melons. I couldn't see them, but, the deep lustful moans, smacks and aaaaaah's painted me a very hot picture. While one rode my long dick and the other fucked my hot mouth. We got into a mind blowing rhythm as the heat and passion mounted, tongues licking and probing, fingers massaging and caressing. Hips grinding and rotating, breathing heavy and erotic as we licked, caressed and fucked one another.
    

    My nut sack was strained as the pleasure kept trying to drain them. Carmen's pussy sucked and stroked my cock so well and the taste of Jill's creamy pussy made it all the better. The warm cumm that dripped on my tongue and covered my dick made it even harder  not to pump my man juice in her sweet cunt. I thought I was focus.....when Carmen slammed her clutching pussy down on my prick, did a double move with her hips and my nuts released, pumping jism deep into her hot sucking cunt.

    I would of roared, but, Jill flooded my mouth with her creamy love juice. Our bodies jerked, shook and jumped as each of us rode out our climax. Jill slapped Carmen on the butt, while, Carmen twisted Jill's nipples. I thrust up as high as I could shoving my cock deep in Carmen. I feverishly raked my teeth over Jill's clit as she grinded her soft pussy on my face.
    

   It took a few moments of panting and heavy breathing to bring us back down. The mini-orgasm's added to the intensity of our recent climax's. The ladies rolled off of me and I took my first breathe of pussy free air. Carmen and Jill stirred their nectar with their fingers. In Carmen's case she stirred nectar and jism.....my jism. They licked there fingers and moaned.......mmmmmm, mines is sweeter, Carmen told Jill. Let me taste, Jill demanded. Putting her fingers deep in Carmen's pussy. Causing Carmen's eyes to roll back and her body to jump. Jill coated her fingers well. Dayummmmm.....your right.......mmmmmm........yours is sweeter, she agreed.
    

    Witnessing these two hot women tasting and playing in their pussies made my cock leap. I throbbed as I watched  Jill pushed her fingers in and out of Carmen's hot pussy. They even fought over the warm nectar, their lips glistened from the mixture. When Jill noticed I was hard and ready to fuck. She just got on all four's ass all up in the air with her wet cunt lips spread. Ready to allow my hard dick access as the moisture ran down her inner thigh. But, a wicked smile crossed my face when I looked at her ass hole. It was just as wet as her pussy and just as inviting......tight in fact.

   I grabbed her hips to hold her steady, I wet the tip of my hard penis in her love juice. I put the head of my cock at the entrance of her pucker. Before she could react I drove my prick into her very tight butt. Her head thrashed from side to side. Her body bucked as she let out a screeching sound. Her body went into convulsions as my dick filled her. I rammed it as far as I could, all ten inches of phat, hard cock crammed in her tiny ass. 
       

     Carmen's eyes bucked...........ooooooooh.........dayummmm.....your an animal.....a fucking animal! Why didn't you fuck my ass like that? She was so turned on that she dropped down beneath us. Carmen lapped at my balls and Jill's clit adding to the sensation. Oh, could that woman lick them nuts and by the moans Jill were making she could lick a clit as well. My dick had been sitting in Jill's butt for a few moments now as it grabbed and squeezed it.

   I believed she was cumming the whole time, her body jumped and jerked all over my dick. I-I-I can't believe your cock is in my ass......I-I-I've never been fucked there before. It-it feeeeeeeeeeelssss..... soooooooo............. gooooooood, she yelled. I believe she had another climax that rocked her  soul. Violently I began to pump her non-giving brown hole. Man......she's tight and hot, I said aloud as I held onto her hips so I could plow her ass.

     Thrust after viscous thrust, I slammed her and boy, was it good. I was fucking a young hot virgin ass, as I watched another sexy woman lick my balls and her clit. When I thought it couldn't get any better. Jill pulled Carmen's thighs apart and buried her face in her pussy. I got so excited....I fucked Jill's ass even harder. The force of my thrust shook Jill's hungry mouth from Carmen's sweet, hot cunt.
       

    It wasn't long before that dressing room was rocking again. Lips smacking, moans exciting, hips slapping as the pleasure built. The sensation was unbelievable.....the tight ass on my dick and the soft lips on my nut sack. The pleasure made me feel like I was an inch longer  ravageing her ass hole. Jill loved getting her butt fucked, evident by the flowing of love juice. The juices covered Carmen's tongue, lips and face, Carmen couldn't even keep up. In and out.........in and out I slammed my hard dick. Oooh......ooooh....... was the muffled sound coming from Jill's buried face.

    Dammmm.....her ass felt good, fucking her like a jack hammer busting up concrete . To watch the force of my pounding made me more excited and harder. Her ass giving just enough in order not to be ripped. Her ass puckered, grabbing my invading cock. Giving me new found pleasure, fuck her.....fuck her ass, Carmen goggled. The harder you fuck her ass, the wetter she becomes, she said fighting through the cumm that covered and filled her mouth.
    

    Not that I needed any more incentive to pump Jill's tight ass, but, Carmen's words further excited me. Carmen further encourage me by placing my nut sack in her mouth and humming. Damm.....did that feel good, my nuts and dick was in sex heaven. My mind went numb as the pleasure built. I loved the pleasure these two women gave me. Soon, that familiar feeling bubbled deep in my nut sack as I fucked Jill's sweet little azz.

   My pumping action increased, my nuts slapped her butt and Jill exploded. Your ripping my ass and it feels soooooo.......fuckinnnnnngg good, Jill yelled. Her ass hole really clamped down on my dick and triggered my eruption. My body went ridged as I pushed hard and deep in her well fucked ass hole. I shot jism like I never did before......pumping gobs of cumm into her tight brown hole.

    She pushed back......keeping my prick deep in her pooter, but I kept on shooting my man juice in her azz. Until a mixture of my man juice and her love juice seeped out of her azz down my nuts and into Carmen's hungry mouth. The taste of the mixture set off a climax in Carmen, she locked Jill's head between her thighs and sang on my balls. For the first time in my life I had multiple orgasms.....man.....oh....man what a climax.

   Pumping Jill's wet azz sparked her to her second orgasm, the passion was so thick the room could barely contain it. We sucked so much air I thought the room would collapse....a few moments later we un-tangle. Embrace, exchanged numbers and when we emerged from the dressing room. The store was packed, men and women broke out in cheer......what a way to exit.


    
Please let me know what you think.....
     
     
    
  Eartis E. Beck III

Published 
Written by rafel010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments