Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Duchess

"It was more than I could have imagined to not even touch..."

4
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
799 words 799 words
I didn't want to see Whitey after I left Catepillar...I didn't want the confrontation that just led to a mix of confused and wicked sex, yet I still didn't want it so I moved on to the next door. The wood is warm to touch as I push it open and spices instantly fill my senses. I look around and see that I am in someones home, dark and decadent with luscious velvet drapes leading down their hallways. I wander in the darkness towards the lit room up ahead, and instantly gasp as the hall opens up into a very large and spacious kitchen.

But that isn't what has me gasping. It is the two people in the kitchen that has my mouth agape and pussy throbbing instantly. A man with dark lush locks has a woman of tan skin and red hair pressed onto the counter, her limbs wrapped around him; his lips pressed greedily to hers. I step further into the room, curiosity and lust driving me to the corner where I can see all that is happening without being seen by the two of them. I sit as he kisses her neck, his tongue stroking the soft skin as she pulls at the buttons of his shirt. Tan skin surrounding broad shoulders and muscles are exposed as she pushes his shirt down his arms. He flings it off before loosening the halter tie of her dress and slipping it down her body. He makes quick work of her lingerie, seizing her perky nipples with his hands. He twirls and pinches them and each pluck of her nipple sends shivers into mine. I slowly run my hands over my own breasts, squeezing gently at my pink nipples, relinquishing in the pleasure of the light pain.

Limbs untangle as the woman slides off the cabinet, dropping to her knees in front of the man, yet all I can see is his tall muscular back and her, I will call her Duchess, nails running down his skin and to his jeans where she tugs hard. His taut buttom exposes itself to my eyes before he steps out of his pants and turns slightly, forcing my eyes to his hard large cock. My mouth almost waters as I watch Duchess take his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head as she takes more and more into her mouth.

He takes a handful of her auburn locks and pulls it to his waist.

FoxValeria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxValeria

I watch as her eyes roll back with sweet bliss as she sucks on his cock, my own desire building. My fingers run down the front of my dress, slipping slowly under the hem. I almost gasp aloud as I lightly press on my swelling clit, the pressure almost too much to bear. I lean back against the wall and lean back further, exposing my pussy to the cold air of the room. I slide my fingers over my sensitive clit before sliding them into the lips. I bite back a moan as I slip one finger slowly in an out, my eyes glued to the scene in front of me.

Duchess stands and props herself on the counter again before the man lines his mouth up with her wet pussy. He licks once, a tease before latching himself onto her clit. Her cries echo around the kitchen as mine slip out quietly, his tasting of her almost too much for me to handle. He does so well as he blends the tease of fingers and tongue until she cums, her juices squirting out of her and into his mouth. He laps at her juices as if it were ambrosia, the immortal drink of the gods. He straightens after his drink and slams his hard cock into her soaked pussy, her moans turning to cries of pleasure as he thrusts her against the counter, my fingers moving to the same rhythm as the two of them please each other.

I have to bite my own hand as I orgasm against my fingers, the liquids running down to my palms, making a light noise as I continue to stroke myself. I cannot help it. Their passion is so overwhelming that I yearn for it. I sigh, the scene in front of me realizing how much I want a cock, and I know from this I will not get it. I watch as he cums into her, her cries echoing as she cums again before the two of them fall against the counter, thoroughly content. I wander out when they aren't looking, my own desires becoming frustrating as I continue on through Wonderland.

Thanks for reading! I know this one was pretty short... Please read the next in the collection which is a spanking story called "Whitey's Hot Fire"

Published 
Written by slut_alice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments