Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Group Pt4

"Miss introduces Mr S into my mentoring."

4
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Miss Burke returned to the bedroom carrying a tray with a decanter and two glasses.

“Here,” she offered a glass. “It’s ginger wine. It will restore and reinvigorate you.”

She sat on the bed alongside me and took a long draft from her glass. I sipped and warmth spread from my stomach through my body. She stroked me, smoothing a hand over my chest, caressing my nipples. Her gown stretched to contain her breasts, visible through the sheer nylon. It fell open below her waist and I could see the silky brown curls where her legs met.
 
“You will always be mine and we will continue to share and enjoy the ways of love together but being a member of the group means sharing love with other members.”

I listened, sipping the spicy warming drink, trying to understand what this meant.

“Second level mentoring,” she continued, “will involve other members, teacher member not pupils. That will come after you have been initiated. I made a phone call from my kitchen. Someone will be here soon to join us”.

She laughed seeing the shock this news brought and reminded me that she had had already said that others would help in my mentoring.

“There’s no point in delaying and you will have to meet another mentor before initiation so it may as well be now. There are many things you must understand about the ways of love and they will help me show them”.

The door bell rang. I panicked for a moment but she whispered calmly saying not to be embarrassed. She emptied her glass, reassured my once more then went to open it.
I heard another voice, a man’s voice, then feet on the stairs and the door opened.

“You know Mr S”, Miss Burke said, showing him into the room.

I did. He was an English teacher who had taught me for a year when I was in the third form. He was tall with black hair and almost tanned skin. All the girls fancied him. He looked at me, naked, hiding my genitals with a hand and smiled warmly.

“Hello”, he laughed. “ You seem to have been enjoying yourself”.

“Y-yes Sir”, I stammered.

To Miss Burke he said, “So, you’ve been a busy girl these last two days”.

“I have indeed, Mr S“, she replied.

“And he’s ready for second level mentoring?”

“He is. In fact he’s almost ready for initiation. A week or so of intensive work and he will be prepared”.

Mr S drew her to him and they kissed. One arm around her waist he crooked a finger and pressed it between her legs, making her gasp.

He broke the kiss, and lifted the finger to his face. Inspecting it he said, “You seem very clean down here, Miss Burke,” and raised a teasing eyebrow.

“I told you”, she giggled, “he cleaned me. He lapped every last drop of his virgin cum from me.”

They kissed again. He unfastened her robe and let it fall. She helped him from his clothes till he stood in just bulging briefs. They kissed again. His hands gripped her bottom drawing, her against his thigh. She held his neck with one hand, pulling his open mouth to hers, sucking on his protruding tongue. The other worked over his underwear, gripping his obviously erect cock.

My mind spun. Things were happening very quickly and I didn’t know where they were leading. I felt pangs of jealousy seeing their easy intimacy yet I liked watching them together. Her back arched as she wriggled her crotch astride his thigh. His hands splayed her buttocks parting the cleft, exposing her anus. Her hand was inside his briefs now, tugging at his cock.

Breasts pressed to his broad chest, she freed his erection. What I saw shocked me as much as anything so far; rising over the curve of her thigh it was bald, completely free from hair. Her breathing grew quicker then suddenly she squealed, just like she had squealed to me and I knew she was cumming. I wanted her so much at that moment. I wanted it to be me making her cum. She was beautiful and I loved her.

Not waiting to regain her composure, she asked me to take the bedside chair so that she and Mr S could have the bed.

“Now you must sit and watch.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

There is a lot to learn of love through simple observation”.

He lay on the bed, smooth, brown cock pointing at her and she knelt between his legs. I watched carefully as she performed oral sex, kissing and sucking his hard rod, flickering her tongue over his swollen glans, lapping it over his smooth balls. She gripped his shaft and mouth fucked him, just like she had done to me. He began to groan, his hips rising to meet her.

This was what she had done to me and now I could see it clearly, just a few feet away. I wished that it were me she were sucking but if it were, I wouldn’t be able to see her like I this now. She looked beautiful with Mr S’s cock in her mouth. I didn’t understand it and I didn’t care. All that mattered was that she looked beautiful and I loved her.

He was moaning in time to his own pushing hips, he was going to cum and I thought I would soon see him shoot in her mouth but she moved away, letting go his cock.
Kneeling astride him she guided the pulsing member to her pussy and cried out as the length slid into her. She sat for a moment, head back, eyes closed. He palmed her tits, lifting them then letting them fall, full and bouncing. He pinched her nipples and told her to fuck him.

She rose, exposing the thick muscle of his cock, now smeared in her juice then ground her hips, taking it back in. Now rocking back and forth on his crotch worked him in her pussy.
Her breasts swung heavy as his hands held her hips now, jamming her down onto his sex, groaning with pleasure. Her hands grasped at his chest as she rode him, grinding her wetness on him. Her panting grew to great gasps and she cried that she was cumming.

“Don’t you cum”, she shouted. “Don’t you dare cum yet”. Sobbing out her orgasm she moved off him, leaving his angry looking member throbbing.

Still on her knees but now with her face laid on a pillow she presented her rear to him. “Now fill me with your love”, she cried.

Mr S rose to kneel behind her. I shifted in my chair to see better as with one hand he parted her pussy and with the other guided his cock back into her. Clutching her hips he fucked her. She yelped each time their groins met, louder and louder and he thrust harder and deeper into her.
 
“Now”, she gasped, “now put your love into me”.

His hard muscled buttocks clenched and he let out a throaty groan. He lost all rhythm, juddering against her, hands clawing at her hips, dragging her back onto his bursting cock and she yelped, “That’s it. Put it there, put your hot love into me”.

His hands stroked her back and as his orgasm subsided he leaned forward and kissed her spine before withdrawing. “Lie here, on your back”, she said to me gesturing at the bed.

I did as she said and she knelt over my face. Strings of spunk dripped from her gaping sex.

“Now I want to you to show Mr S that you can lick it all up and not swallow a drop”.

I opened my mouth, catching droplets then met her pussy, lapping his cum from her labia. It tasted salty, not unlike but also of him, another man. Mixed with it was her own love, familiar now, lemony and musk. I pushed my tongue into her hole and felt her contract as she oozed more spunk into me and I did my best not to gag or swallow. She moved quickly, still on her knees, drawing me up to mine and pulled me to her. She took me in her arms and I returned her embrace.

She offered me her mouth, “Give it to me”.

Her tongue forced itself into me, gathering Mr S’s warm juice, sucking it up, then she spat it back into my mouth. We kissed, passing the spunk back and forth till she instructed me to swallow and I gulped it down.

“That is Mr S’s love you are drinking”, she whispered. “It’s one little way we share love in the group, from Mr S to me to you.”

She kissed me again, tenderly pressing her lips to mine, wiping up little trickles, pressing them back to my mouth.

“It’s nearly four o’clock. What time do you have to be home?”

I told her I wouldn’t be expected home before midnight.

“Good. Then we shall continue mentoring. Drink some more wine, my Love”.
Published 
Written by Solidair
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors