Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Peeping Tom - Day Five

"Day Five Of My Leave And Yet More Voyeurism"

8
4 Comments 4
13.3k Views 13.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
As I work away in the garden my thoughts keeping returning to the morning. What a show Trevor and Elaine had put on for me, fucking in the window like that, knowing the entire time I was watching and wanking over them.

At the same time though I wondered of the repercussions, would they tell the other neighbours of my dirty secret. Would they tell my wife? How would I face them next time I see them in the pub or the street? Would they make cryptic remarks in front of people I knew?

Then my train of thought is broken, the bell on the side gate is ringing, so I put my hoe down and make my way back towards the house. As I turn into the side passage my heart misses a beat, it is Trevor.

My god, I think, what’s he going to do?

Gingerly I unbolt the gate, slowly open it, and nervously smile at him, thinking I hope he doesn’t throw a punch at me.

“Can I come in?” He asks politely, I open the gate further, and he walks pass.

“I won’t stop.” he continues, “How did you enjoy the show this morning?”

I go bright red, stammer, and splutter, without really saying anything.

“Well Elaine and I loved it." He continued. "The thought of you pulling your cock over us shagging like that really got Elaine soaking inside.”

I manage to finally blurt out. “I really enjoyed it too, Elaine is so beautiful, with such wonderful tits, but what are you going to do?”

“Oh don’t worry!” Trevor replies, “We’ve often fucked in public, wanting somebody to be hidden away enjoying our antics, but to our knowledge nobody ever has.”

“Anyway.” He carries on. “If you are at home alone tomorrow at around 10:30 , open your loft window, and look in our direction, I have a birthday surprise coming for Elaine and I think you’ll enjoy it too. Hang a towel up in your workshop window to let me know that you’re going to be in place and I’ll make sure Elaine knows as well.”

“Right must dash, I’ll see you later Pete.” Trevor said, as he left me in the side passage alone to close the gate.

****************************************************

Day five, the Friday morning arrives. I don’t know what they have lined up, it could be a trick to catch me on film or something, but he seemed genuine, so I prepared by opening the loft window, there was a towel hanging in the workshop. At 10:25 I have focused my telescope on their patio doors and I am sat naked and waiting.

In their lounge Trevor is sat on the sofa, dressed in a pair of light coloured chinos and a casual button up shirt. Elaine is in a pair of navy coloured cropped trousers and a light blue, loose fitting, blouse.

Dead on 10:30 , they both turn their heads to the lounge door, and I watch as Trevor signals Elaine to stay put as he gets up and leaves the room.

Within seconds he returns and right next to him appears Helen. I know Helen from the local pub; she is a slim woman in her late forties, with Blondie red hair, in a shoulder length bob. She is very middle class in her demeanour and always dresses well, but to the regulars of the pub, she has made no secret in making her living from “Escorting”.

As she enters the room Trevor stands back and says something to Elaine who goes red and covers her mouth in shock. Helen continues to walk towards her and holds out a hand, which Elaine takes as she gets up.

The two women are very close together, and Helen slips her hand around Elaine’s waist and leans forward to peck her on the cheek. As she gently kisses her cheek Helen’s hand slips onto Elaine’s arse and then her lips move right onto Elaine’s.

In the background I can see Trevor, arms folded, hips thrust forward and beaming from ear to ear.

Helen makes it very clear exactly what she has turned up for, as she grabs Elaine’s buttocks with one hand whilst running her fingers through her short dark red hair with the other and she forces open Elaine’s lips with her tongue.

The women part and step back for a moment, to take in each other’s beauty, and Trevor leans forward and says something. With that all three look my way, and Helen gives a little wave. They all know I’m here, and I reach down and stroke my semi-hard cock in anticipation of what is likely to happen.

Helen is wearing a dark coloured skirt and jacket with high-heeled sandals, and slowly, as Elaine and Trevor watch, she unbuttons the jacket and lets it slip off her shoulders. Putting it carefully to one side she motions Trevor to go and sit in the chair in the corner out of the way. Then she stands, hands on hips, letting Elaine take in her sheer, see-through, blouse, under which her bra less, tiny breasts are clearly visible. Her almost “Barbie” pink areolas in particular.

I look to Trevor sitting in the chair, he is open-mouthed and is undoing the front of his shirt, and trousers, ready to play with himself as the action unfolds.

Elaine stands in front of Helen, looking a little dumbstruck, clearly Trevor has arranged for Helen to come over to give her a lesbian experience, but I am guessing it is her first.

With that Helen is obviously noticing the same, steps forward to Elaine again, and reaches up to unbutton her loose blouse.

One by one the buttons are undone, each time Helen pecks Elaine on the lips. Finally as the bottom button is undone Helen pushes the blouse wide open to reveal Elaine’s massive cleavage packed into a half-cup black lacy bra. Bending forward she nestles her mouth onto the ample boob flesh on show and nibbles whilst she pushes the material back off Elaine’s shoulders and lets the garment fall to the floor.

Trevor now has his shirt unbuttoned, his trousers open, and I smile to myself as he puts his hands around his semi-erect prick.

Having pushed Elaine’s blouse off Helen continues to nibble Elaine’s fleshy tits but her hands are now working on her cropped trousers. Expertly she has the button undone and has slid down the zipper, pushing the waistband to the sides Helen slips the trousers over Elaine’s thighs and down her calves, bending forward and licking across her belly as she does.

Stepping out of her trousers Elaine is down to her matching bra and knickers, which contrasts against her pale skin. Helen is still knelt in front of her and whilst kissing and gently sucking along Elaine’s inner thighs she slips a couple of fingers inside the side of Elaine’s knickers making her judder.

Standing back up, Helen takes her fingers back out of Elaine’s knickers and cups her hands under Elaine’s bra. Moving forward again, her left hand still on Elaine’s bra she kisses Elaine on the lips, whilst her right hand moves smoothly behind her and undoes the clasp of the bra.

Helen now has her hands either side of the black lacy material, slowly moving back, and away, from Elaine she pulls the bra forward, off her shoulders, and downwards, letting Elaine’s large, pale saggy breasts tumble out and flop down onto her rib cage.

With the bra still in her hand Helen enjoys the sight in front of her, whilst Elaine breathes deeply, her bare boobs quivering, looking slightly awkward, not knowing what she should do next.

She does not have long to wait before Helen takes the lead again, dropping the bra onto the floor she takes Elaine’s hands and puts them onto the buttons of her own see-through white blouse.

Not needing a second invitation she starts to undo the buttons, whilst Helen thrusts out her small chest and smiles at her. Finally as the last button is undone Elaine pulls the blouse apart and Helen’s beautifully formed, small, firm, tits are in the open.

Trevor is in the corner and like me he is slowly stroking his rigid shaft, smiling as he enjoys the show his wife is taking part in.

Now, for the first time, Elaine does need not to be encouraged, pushing back Helen’s blouse and off over her shoulders she throws it into the corner of the room, whilst bending forward and latching her lips around one of her hard pink nipples.

Helen’s hands move to the back of Elaine’s head and caress her skull through her short dark hair, as she sucks and licks Helen’s well formed, pert boobs. At the same time Elaine's free hand has moved onto Helen’s other little tit and is now rubbing her nipples with her palm before gently pulling at it with her finger and thumb.

After a while, still sucking on Helen’s areola, Elaine slides her hands down and to the rear of Helen’s skirt. In no time she has undone it and it falls to the floor, revealing Helen is not only not wearing a bra but no knickers either. The surprise stops Elaine in her tracks and she drops to her knees and pulls her head back so she can take in Helen’s trimmed little pussy.

Stepping out of her skirt Helen is now naked apart form her shoes, which she kicks off.

MadinsonLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadinsonLopez



Trevor is in the corner of the room, stood up and taking off his shirt and pants, before sitting back down naked. With his cock in his hand he watches as Elaine remains knelt in front of Helen, her eyes transfixed on her petit, sexy little body and her perfectly tidy red pussy.

Breaking Elaine’s trance, Helen holds out her hand and helps her to her feet, before ushering her over to the sofa. Sitting down in front of Helen; it is Helen’s turn to kneel down between Elaine’s opening legs. Reaching forward she takes her knickers in both hands, with Elaine arching up her back she pulls them from under her arse, slowly down her thighs and calves, before slipping them off her ankles.

Both women are fully naked, it is Helen’s turn to take in Elaine’s mature beauty, her large pendulous breasts lying on her rib cage, tipped with her pale pink areolas, her slim belly, and finally her completely shaved tight-lipped pussy.

Helen then makes her move, sliding her body between Elaine’s open legs she moves up until her head lay on her boobs, and taking one in her hand she massages it and pulls it towards her open mouth. Licking around the nipple she makes it harder, whilst her own tits she rubs against Elaine’s pubic mound. Elaine in return thrusts up her pelvis, pushing and squirming back.

My own hands are pulling at my cock whilst massaging my own considerably sized man boobs.

Helen works her mouth and hands so expertly on Elaine’s gorgeous jugs. She lifts their considerable weight up by pulling at her nipple between her lips, whilst sliding her hand under the saggy flesh of her other breast, she squeezes from underneath and lifts it up as if weighing it.

Elaine, in return, has one hand running through Helen’s hair, whilst the other is in the centre of her back pressing her chest hard down onto her squirming midriff.

Helen slowly releases Elaine’s tits, and slides down onto her knees, pushing Elaine’s legs wide open as she does. Then with both her thumbs she opens up Elaine’s shaved, tight labia, revealing her pink inner slit and her clit. She looks up at Elaine and smiles before bending forward, with her tongue she runs the length of the wet valley, stops at the top end, and starts to lick her clit.

Elaine arches herself back into the chair and has both hands on her own breasts, roughly squeezing, pulling and rubbing them. Trevor, with cock in hand has moved to the side of the girls so he can get a better view. As he does Helen glances at him, without stopping, her tongue flicks away at Elaine’s clit and she gives him a little smile. As she licks she lifts her left hand up between Elaine's legs and slides two fingers straight into Elaine’s wet, pink, love tunnel and starts to finger fuck her.

Elaine reaches down with one hand and pushes Helen’s head hard onto her pubic mound, and her face deep into her pussy, whilst jerking her hips to rub Helen’s face hard, and fast, with her wet slit.

Trevor now is wanking furiously as he watches his wife being brought to near climax by the skill of Helen’s tongue and fingers.

As I slowly stroke my cock, pacing myself, Helen rams her fingers in and out of Elaine, harder and faster, whilst tonguing around her swollen clitoris.

Elaine starts to sway her torso from side to side, arching her back her large saggy breasts flop and flap over her rib cage, as both her hands hold Helen’s head firmly in place between her legs. Then, with a juddering few thrusts of her pelvis, Elaine freezes in position as she orgasms at the hands, and tongue, of a woman for the first time.

Instantly, seeing his wife cum, Trevor shoots his hot, sticky, load onto her face and tits, barely being able to stand up as the pressure of his climax is released.

As Elaine flops back into a sprawled state as Helen lifts her head out from between her legs and beams at the pair of them. Pointing at the white spunk over Elaine’s body, she orders Trevor to clean it up. He follows his order by licking the cum off his wife. Then leaning forward towards Elaine, their mouths open and meet, and he dumps his semen into hers and she smiles before swallowing.

Helen now stands up and orders Elaine to get up, as soon as she does Helen drops into the chair, with her legs wide open, and with her own fingers she opens up the red hair of her trimmed pussy, then her pussy lips, and puts her clit and love tunnel on full view to Elaine and Trevor.

Trevor in his excitement reaches forward to touch her, but she slaps his hand away and sends him back to the other chair. Reaching out with the same hand, she pulls Elaine forward, and she readily drops to her knees in between Helen’s legs.

As she kneels, she stares gingerly, this is the first pussy she’s seen close up. What’s more the woman it belongs to wants her to make her cum. Gently she runs her finger up the pink wet slit to Helen’s clit. Looking up at Helen she is greeted with a smile through half-closed eyes and an encouraging nod.

With this encouragement she gently pushes her index finger across the clit and back a few times and Helen moans open-mouthed.

I am now rubbing my cock faster, here are two beautiful mature women satisfying each other. I revel in looking at Helen’s sprawled petit body with her pink nipples hard and erect. Elaine’s great boobs hang, virtually touching her own thighs as she kneels in front of Helen.

Bobbing her head forward, for the first time, Elaine runs her tongue along the moist pussy lips of another woman. Helen arches her back to receive it. Elaine lifts her head and Helen looks at her as she licks her lips and then turns and smiles at Trevor whose cock is growing harder by the minute.

Elaine liked what she tasted and wants to taste Helen some more, but she also wants to make her cum. She slides a couple of fingers into her pussy and starts to finger fuck her. She takes them out for just a minute to lick them, and taste her love tunnel, before putting them back in again, returning her tongue to Helen’s clit.

Helen continues to lay back, her legs wide open and her arms resting on the arms of the chair. As she breathes deeply her pale breasts rise and lower, and her eyes remain closed. As Elaine works her cunt, Helen just gently thrusts her pelvis back and forth.

Trevor is now back on his feet, his erect cock back in his hand he moves forward and stands next to the chair causing Helen to reopen her eyes. She smiles at him and reaches out her hand; one by one, she removes his fingers from around his shaft. Then as he stands there with his cock hard and free she strokes along it’s length before gripping it lightly and starts to wank him.

Elaine lifts her head for a moment to look and returns straight away to continue licking Helen’s clit. Helen’s hand is now working Trevor quicker and quicker and her pelvic thrusts are getting more erratic.

My hand is pulling my cock harder and I know that there could be three of us coming at the same time so I reach out with my other hand for a tissue. To my surprise; I find a hand on the box. I jump out of my skin; standing next to me is Angie my wife. I had been so absorbed with the show that was unfolding I had not heard her come in. Her hand brushes my hand of my cock and she takes over, smiling at me, she says “So this is what you get up to when I’m at work!” I don’t know what to say, I am red with embarrassment, but at least Angie does not appear to be angry.

With that, we both look into the telescope, and at that very moment, Helen lifts her arse right up off the chair and forces her pubic mound into Elaine’s face. Simultanously Trevor shoots his second load over Helen’s tits.

With Angie’s hand working my cock I now shoot my load over the carpet in front of me. To which Angie says” You can clean that up in a minute, first let’s open this window further.”

As she does I watch as Trevor waves up to us, and Angie waves back, I have been set up to be caught, but what a show they’ve put on.

Elaine is now knelt upright and Helen laughs as she instructs Trevor to lick up his own spunk and swallow it, which he duly does.

Then Angie turns back to me and says right clear up your mess and I’ll decide what punishment you’ll endure for your voyeurism.

By the time I finish cleaning the carpet I look back over to Trevor and Elaine’s and they are all getting dressed. As they finish, Helen slips her jacket back on and takes an envelope off Trevor before giving him and Elaine a peck on the cheek and leaves.

My show is over, but now I must wait, and wait to see what Angie has in store for me.

Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments