Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perky Estate Agent

"A perky little estate agent, used to using her good looks to get her way, learns a lesson in lusting"

3
2 Comments 2
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
She was late. I detested people with no respect for others' time.

I stood in front of the new, 30 story apartment development in the city centre. With rising fuel prizes and the fast developing city living trend, I am looking for some city apartments as an investment opportunity.

I saw the little black Mercedes crawling down the street. Stop. Do a risky U-turn and perform a 50 movement parallel park on my side of the street - this could only be one of those care free female drivers who are so selfcentered that she is oblivious to the traffic chaos she has just caused!

Out popped the petite Mediterranean looking driver. Mobile to the ear. Rushing towards me. Not locking the car. And definitely not bothering with the little things in life .... like putting money in the parking meter. Lazes fair people, floating through life, breaking all the rules and then relying on daddy's money, or their good looks, to smooth things over, really, really pisses me off !!

And this was the estate agent I had to deal with. I hate estate agents - weasely little bastards that worm their way into a position between God fearing investors and hard working Union developers, just so they can cream a couple of thousand dollars off the top, without having done a day's work in their miserable little lives!

She made no excuse for being late. Just walked up to me, flashed a smile and started chatting away. I followed her heavy, sweet perfume up the stairs, getting a great view of her legs and arse as she led the way to the first floor elevator.

The place was literally crawling with tradesmen and I guess that the finishing touches to the apartments were not yet done. I don't buy off plan and had made this very clear to her on the phone.

At the lift (a bare service lift used by construction types) I had the opportunity watch her in action: She wanted the workmen to take us up to the 6 th floor of the construction site, knowing very well that we did not have the appropriate protective clothing. She wore a tight fitting skirt, light blouse (tight enough to show off her C-cup titties as if they were Ds) and high heeled boots.

She walked up to the guy at the lift, all smiles, hips swaying, titties thrust forward and she got close to him, very close. Invading his personal space by a mile. Touching his arm softly and extending a leg in such a way that her skirt rises dangerously high up her leg, she asked with her best little girl voice, "I can't walk up these stairs in these shoes, can you take us up to the 6 th floor ?" The poor bastard had no chance, his primal man kicked in, testosterone rushed through him and ….. he took us up to the sixth floor.

She showed me the first of three apartments that I had expressed interest in. An unfinished unit - and I don't buy off plan! I felt my anger starting to boil. I told her that she is wasting my time as I don't buy off plan. Suggesting she call me once she learns to listen to her clients, as I was heading for the door.

She pouted and jumped into action. Just like with the poor construction worker, she gave a slight smile, moved in close, very close, titties thrust forward, touching my arm saying: "Yes I remember your request, but just come and look at this great view" literally pulling me towards the south facing wall of glass with views of the bay (if one peeks through the gap left between the two buildings across the street).

I am a man of the world. I have been in a couple of wars, have seen half the countries on this earth, have made some money and .... held on to most of it. I let myself be pulled towards the window, but was by no means swayed by this little harlot's use of her sexy little body. She realized her charms were not working that well and literally rubbed up against me at the window - in a very accidental way.

This really, really pissed me off !

Standing at the wall of glass, her hip touching my thigh and her shoulder touching my ribs, I noticed the construction crew on the first floor deck looking at us - 5 stories above them. I decided to see how far I could push her, especially with the crew watching from below.

I moved from her left to her right side, slightly behind her, leaning in, literally pushing her against the wall of glass, my left hand past her head leaning against the glass. She faltered, but regained her composure, chatting about the view. I turned on the charm, joining in the conversation, leaning closer, touching her arm as I speak, playing her at her own game.

With my face nearly in her neck, the fingers of my right hand slowly circling her arm, working its way up to the sensitive flesh of the junction of fore and upper arm. She was puzzled, but stuck to her gameplan of trying to out-lust me. Pressing into me very suggestively, chatting away in a sweet voice.

I upped the game. My right hand traced the line of her bicep, up the arm, over the shoulder, my finger following the line of the collar bone - slowly, very slowly.

She went deadly quiet.

Sensing she was at the point of breaking and backing off, I wanted a public victory. So I waved at the construction workers, alerting her to the fact that they were watching us with keen interest.

Realising it would be a public defeat, she crossed the mental line, she came alive. Leaning backwards, into me, lifting those perky little titties for the world to see.

My finger (that had reached the end of the collar bone) started tracing down her chest and into the V formed by her squeezed little mounds.

elizabethlong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
elizabethlong

This whilst I whispered in her ear, "You are a horny little bitch, aren't you?" Indicating to her right nipple, clearly hard under the fabric of her blouse. She glanced briefly at the little nip of her body that was betraying her mind, and then looked away.

As if ignoring the nipple was going to make it stop aching for my touch!

My body was squeezing her against the glass wall. She could not escape, without admitting defeat at her own game. It was time for her to back off or put out. My penis was rapidly swelling as I traced the mound of her right breast. Very softly, barely touching. Round and round the mound in circles, starting out wide, ever reducing in circumference. Getting closer and closer to the really sensitive areas, careful not to touch the fiery little nipple.

Kissing her neck and lightly touching her ear with my nose my hand made its way down to her hip, and now her stomach, undoing the buttons as it traveled upwards, giving the 5 guys below a clear view of the flesh being progressively exposed. They were by now fully focused on my progress - pity the construction foreman trying to get work out of them.

With her blouse fully undone, I started circling the right breast again - to a muffled applause from the group below. Circling the outer edge of the areola. The nipple was screaming for attention. She was really getting into it. Breathing deeper, stifling a moan as I flicked my finger across the engrossed nipple. It went soft immediately and I gave it a rough twist between my thumb and index finger to get it back at attention again.

I turned her, kissing her roughly whilst groping her left breast. She moaned and kissed back. I pressed her back against the wall of glass, parting her thighs with my right leg. Her shirt riding up, soliciting a cheer from the men below. They could surely see up her skirt from down there. Through the fabric of my pants I could feel the heat her slit was radiating - she was really getting all steamed up.

I undid her skirt, pulling it over her head. This time getting a cheer from below - the crowd had grown to about 10 or 11. Kissing her roughly, pressing her body against the glass (for my mates to share in the experience), my right leg lifting her left, I cupped her radiating mound with my right hand, fingers pointing downward, middle finger exploring the moist center.

She moaned, biting at my shoulder through my shirt. I brushed the little thong aside, giving my hand access to her hot, moist skin. My middle finger parting her bushy lips, finding the lubricated slit. My finger fetching her lust lube from the bottom of her slit, spreading it up the slit with long vertical strokes. Touching her clit on every pass, teasing her clit, circling it at the top of my stroke. Long strokes to make her grow impatient. Back down again for more lube. Her impatience boiled over. She went wild. Cumming on my hand. Her knees buckling. My fingers dripping with her moisture.

She had my pants undone and her hand in my underpants, pressing my very erect cock. I picked her up, my hands at the junction of thigh and buttock, her back pressing against the glass wall. She lifted her knees, locking them onto my hips. I penetrated her in full view of the crowd.

She moaned as she engulfed me and started riding me. Giving the crowd below a full view of her arse bouncing up and down, pink lips engulfing my manhood, the dark pink, impatient pleasure hole sucking me in as far I could go. Hell they could probably even see the glimmer of her silky lubrication on my shaft every time she rode upwards.

Her breathing became rapid and shallow. She came loudly, hanging limply, arms around my neck, face pressed into my shoulder, totally exhausted.

However, I was not done yet.

Picking her off my shaft, I turned her around, face and chest pressed against the glass. I ripped off her panty and thinking about my mates below, undid her bra. Parting her legs with my right leg, lifting her right leg with mine, I entered her from behind. Plunging into her with long, hard strokes. She was tight, warm and super responsive. My excitement was building and my mates were cheering in the distance.

She came again as I reached climax. Both of us resting against the window. I could not see my mates below for the steam on the glass. Slowly I withdrew from her. I gave her a hug saying, "That was fun. You should show me the other two early next week."

She turned, tiptoed and kissed me, saying, "How about I show you one each day of the week?"

I gave her a hug and said, “Sounds like a good plan to me.”

We dressed and I walked her down to her car - my mates were construction workers after all and one never knows when their pack-dog instinct may kick in. The crowd jeered and whistled as we approached, but we made it to car without incident. I opened the door for her, and she gave me a long passionate kiss .... Which invoked some more jeering and whistling.

I watched her drive away, walked round the corner and unlocked my sports car. Feeling in high spirits, I headed for the country where one can feel the wind rushing through your hair as the speedometer creeps past 160.

Published 
Written by marcusss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments