Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sex Tribe (Part 1)

"My first st, does build a bit slow, but i hope you like it :D"

7
4 Comments 4
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
“Oh Shit!”, Tom cursed inside him as a twig cracked underneath him. “Fuck I need a place to hide now. I bet the guards heard that. Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!”, Tom continued to curse as he looked for a place to hide in the luscious green rainforest. He knew the guards of the prison were looking for him. He had escaped from the prison yesterday, but he knew that by morning the guards would have noticed his cell was empty.

He looked around. Nothing. Nothing to hide behind that kept himself hidden from the thermal cameras that the guards were equipped with. Maybe, he could climb up a tree. Maybe the guards were unprofessional enough to point the thermal cameras up. It was a slim chance, but he had to take it.

Tom was an ex-fireman. Climbing up the tree was easy, but he had to do it stealthily, he didn’t want to produce sound that stood out from the constant sounds of the rainforest animals. Using his strong muscles on his arms and legs he hauled himself up the surprisingly slippery tree. He did manage, but just. Using his logic, he had picked the tree with the thickest trunk, and thus it seemed to pretty long. It powered over the canopy, so when Tom reached the top, he could see for miles around the radius of the tree.

He saw a clearing. He calculated that it must have been the prison. It was around 7-8 miles away. He had made good ground in the thick rainforest. He looked behind and saw another clearing, but this seemed to be further away, around 20 miles. He had to stay for the night here. He didn’t want to risk being caught by he guards that where probably really close.

His queries came true. He heard the unmistakable sound of twigs being broken by the heavy boots of the guards. He instinctively went still. Slowly the crunches became louder and louder until he could sense them right underneath him. They didn’t stop and they continued. Around about five minutes later when the guards were still close he heard them talk to each other.

“This guys gone”

“Fuck, he probably went towards the river the son-of-a-bitch”

“Lets go back”

“Ok”

Then the guards came back and started their long walk towards the prison. Tom felt relieved that he was finally alone. No risk of being caught. But he still had to find a way out the god damn Amazon.

He slowly came back to the thicker mid section of the tree, looking for a fork of branches that he could lie on. He did. He lied down and looked up at the fading sky (what he could make out through the leaves). He needed a good rest for his long trek tomorrow towards the river. There he could try to make a raft and go downstream. He planned for a good two hours before he finally left his energy strained body to sleep.

He woke the next day feeling refreshed. He knew he ha a long way to go, but this was the fight for survival, and he needed to do everything to survive.

Down the tree he slid back down. He walked for what seemed like hours towards his blind destination; the river, climbing back up long trees to see if he was on course. Along the way he ate berries and bugs which he knew where safe from the survival video he watched of Ross Kemp ages ago.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

It was with his girlfriend, He remembered both of them. Lounging on the couch, occasionally kissing and making love. How she missed her. She was dead now. The Germans had killed all the English women in his city. They kept the men in the prisons, making them cut what was left of the rainforest. The concentration camps were back. Now in south America, which was invaded by Germany in 2021 during the third world war, the rainforests were diminishing. The world was becoming a much more volatile place.

His thoughts were broken by the faint sound of flowing water. He had made it. His paces quickened as the sound got louder and louder. But then, he came to a direct stop. He heard shouts. He was probably around 30 yards from the river now and he could just make out flowing water.

Slowly he came up as close as he could to the water but he still hid behind some bushes. What he saw opened up his eyes to the extreme. A group of women bathing in the slowly moving side of the river. Only there heads could be seen, but slowly they came to the side to dry themselves. They didn’t have any towels, and what else to dry themselves but to lie on a carpet of leaves on embankment of the river and leaves themselves to the heat of the sun rays beating down on their already tanned skin.

He slowly studied the group of six women lying on the ground. The first two from the right were quite old and large in size. Droopy breasts accompanied their chests. The next women was quite a sight. She was the perfect weight, not skinny, but not overweight. She had a beautiful face. Moving his eyes down he saw rather small, perky breasts. However this was not given much detail thanks to the perfect body.

The one next to her had the same perfect body, but this some had larger breasts. Much larger. They didn’t have any sag to them as well. They stood perfectly on her body, lying on the carpet of leaves.

As he moved to the last two, he could not take in their beautiful bodies as they started to move. Yet one went back to her original stance while the other positioned herself between her legs with her face towards the others pussy.

Tom couldn’t believe it! He was going to see some lesbian action! He was correct. One of the girl moved her mouth towards the glistening pussy, while the other slowly started to moan. Tom couldn’t believe it! Slowly by slowly the moans got loader until the girl was shaking. She was having an orgasm.

They switched and the same process repeated. The women around them didn’t do anything. It is as if it was normal. But it wasn’t for Tom. His seven incher was trying to explode out of his prison trousers.

What was this? A lesbian group that just happened to be in Amazon Rainforest? He didn’t think so. It must have been a tribe. A tribe that seemed to like sexual activities. Tom was caught in a battle of two roads he could take. Wait until they were gone and try to make a raft? Or to somehow go this tribe and ask for help? He was confused and he just stood there.

MORE TO COME—PLEASE COMMENT AS HARSH AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE BETTER. THANK YOU. :D
Published 
Written by TurkishWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments