Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sorority Christmas party

"Jenny and I tuck her sorority sisters into bed after a snowy tree trimming party"

22
3 Comments 3
23.6k Views 23.6k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Competition Entry: Festive

The fraternity guys and I had trudged out into the snow on a brisk December afternoon to cut down a Christmas tree for the Alpha Kappa sorority house. By the time we got the tree back to campus and unloaded it off the truck, a cold wind was blowing and snow was falling steadily. We carried the tree into the sorority house common room and stood it up on a stand. A roaring fire had been lit and its warmth was welcome after being outside in the cold.

As a reward for our efforts the sorority girls pranced about in little low-cut Santa skirt-dresses and dished out lots of rum drinks as they decorated the tree. A sorority girl would climb up the stepladder and carefully place a light or decoration. She would get a guy to volunteer to hold the ladder steady for her and he would, discreetly, take a glance up her skirt. Later on, as the rum began to work on both sexes and the decorations were placed higher up on the tree, it took longer and longer for the girl on the stepladder to lean over and hang each decoration, allowing the guy she picked to steady the ladder ample time to leer at her crotch. Overall, a great tree trimming party.

I enjoyed the party but, sadly, hadn't been holding the ladder for anyone. Late in the evening I met a sorority girl named Jenny. We talked by the roaring fire next to the, now decorated, Christmas tree. 'Perky' and 'cute' were the two words that came to my mind as I got to know her better. She had a cute face and straight brown hair in a bob-cut. She was much shorter than me and was so slim that she would have looked fragile if she was not so animated. She told me that she had been stuck with cleanup duty and wanted to recruit me to help. She also spent a lot of time asking me about my preferences on sports, music, food, and all kinds of other things.

Around midnight the room had mostly cleared out as the girls and guys sought out places to do more than simply show off their asses or stare up a girl's skirt at her panties, respectively. I was still talking to Jenny by the warm fire.

"Please," Jenny begged, "stay and help me pick up." She leaned against my chest with her face tiled up toward mine. "Pretty please."

I could feel the swell of her breasts against my body. Her scent, mixed with traces of perfume and rum, filled my head. Sigh. Despite the fact that I usually go for more 'curvy' girls, meaning, really, that I'm attracted to girls with substantial breasts, my male body reacted predictably. I realized that I was more than likely going to do anything this girl wanted me to do, so I went ahead and gave in.

"Okay," I answered, "tis the season to help out ones fellow man, or sorority girl as the case may be. What do we need to do?"

She giggled. "Grab all the glasses and put them in the dishwasher, I'll grab a trash bag and pick up the junk around the room."

I picked up several glasses, carried them to the kitchen, dumped them out into the sink, and put them in the dishwasher. As I left the kitchen to get another load, I saw Jenny, alone, picking up trash by the Christmas tree. Apparently, as Jenny and I started picking up, everyone had quickly disappeared, leaving just us to pick up from the party.

I watched Jenny bend over to pick up a crumpled up napkin that had been discarded on the floor. Her short Santa skirt slid up to reveal white panties underneath. My groin stirred as I stared at her underwear. As she reached the floor and picked up the discarded napkin, I could see, for just a second, the gentle peach-shaped fold between her legs as it pushed out against the fabric of her panties. I knew what I wanted for Christmas this year.

"You were totally checking out at my panties," Jenny said as she stood up and put the napkin into the trash bag she was carrying.

"Well, yes, but..."

"Not fair, now you need to let me see you in your underwear," she demanded. Jenny told me that her proposal was to have us finish the cleanup wearing only our underwear. Fair is fair, she argued, she can't look up my jeans. I expressed my worry that we might get walked in on.

"Don't worry everyone is off in their rooms for the night doing...stuff," she giggled, "If you want to see my panties again then you better start stripping down."

I really did want to see her panties again so I complied. After taking off my shoes and socks, I slid off my sweater and tee shirt to leave my chest bare. Jenny smiled as she checked out my chest and tight abdomen. I was a swimmer and in pretty good shape so showing off didn't bother me too much. I undid my belt and slid down my jeans to reveal white bikini briefs. As I stepped out of my jeans Jenny reached back and unzipped her dress and slowly wiggled it down to the floor and kicked it away.

"Ta-dah," she said spreading her arms in the air as she stood smiling in front of me in just her bra and panties. Jenny had small breasts and a flat stomach, but her slim body looked sexy, in a girlish sort of way. She had on a white bra that matched the panties I had glimpsed earlier.  Moving my gaze down to her panties, my briefs began to feel tighter as I saw the darkness of her pubic hair through the fabric. Oh well, I thought, she can easily make out my erection in these briefs. An erection that was, as a point of fact, growing as I gazed at Jenny standing in her underwear. I figured I might as well try to see more.

"No fair," I said, "I don't get to wear a top. I don't think that you should either."

Jenny eyes went wide and she cupped her breasts in her hands. "My bra is part of my underwear," she argued, "I should get to keep it on."

I stretched my arms above my head flexing the muscles of my chest and abdomen. Her gaze slid down my chest as I moved and her mouth fell open.

"Okay, I'll put my undershirt back on," I smiled.

"No," she pouted, "I'll take it off." As I watched, Jenny reached back, unsnapped her bra, and leaned forward. Her bra fell from her breasts to the floor and she kicked it through the air onto the Christmas tree. She put her hands on her hips and thrust out her chest toward me.

"There you go," she said, "now you can ogle my itty-bitty titties."

Her breasts were still blossoming, but they were not 'itty-bitty'. Jenny's nipples were dark and they pushed out at least a half an inch from the gentle swell of her breasts. My cock twitched in my briefs as I gazed at her dark 'puffy' nipples. This caused Jenny to giggle again.

"Back to work," she said, "or you'll be to excited to help me pick up this mess."

Jenny tossed our clothes into a pile under the Christmas tree and started picking up. I had to cant my erection off to one side so that the tip of my penis didn't poke out the top of my briefs. Jenny watched this activity, which I didn't bother hiding from her, with interest.

At first, as we picked up, I was discrete in my glances at Jenny's near-nudity, however, as I noticed that Jenny was boldly checking out the bulge in my briefs, I studied her nubile body as it moved. I enjoyed the way the fabric of her panties stretched to cover her ass as she bent over. I enjoyed the way her breasts jiggled as she walked. I enjoyed the long needy gazes she took at my body.

When the room was clean to Jenny's satisfaction we stood by the fire. I could feel the heat of the fire on my body. Jenny stepped up to me and placed a hand on my chest. Her hand slid down my chest to my abdomen, stopping at the top of my briefs. Her eyes looked into mine.

"Look up," she said.

I glanced up to see a bunch of mistletoe hanging above us.

"Does this mean I get a kiss?" I asked smiling.

"I suppose that you deserve a reward for helping me pick up," Jenny said softly as she knelt in front of my crotch. She slid her hand down from my abdomen and used her index finger to slowly caress the outline of my erection through the stretched and distorted fabric of my briefs. "Something looks uncomfortable under here," she said with a giggle, "Something that needs a long kiss under the mistletoe."

Jenny slid my briefs down to my ankles and my thick cock popped into view in front of her face. She smiled. The sight of her pretty face inches from my erection sent a wave of pleasure through my body. She gripped my shaft tightly in her right hand and leaned in to slowly and passionately kiss the tip of my penis with her lips. A warm pleasure spread throughout my groin and my erection hardened in her hand. Too soon, she pulled her lips away.

Jenny gripped my cock backhanded between her thumb and index finger and lifted it up toward my abdomen. She leaned in and licked from between my balls up my shaft. Her tongue worked on the sensitive area just under the head of my penis. I moaned in pleasure and surprise, causing her to smile. She gripped my shaft tightly with her right hand and began to stroke.

"You seem to like your reward so far," she whispered as she continued. Pleasure coursed through my body as she worked. A warm tingle flowed from my groin outward, my nipples hardened, and my knees started to became weak. I gasped as my excited body neared orgasm. Jenny stopped stroking and looked up at me.

I gazed down at Jenny's face as she held my shaft tightly in her hand and watched me carefully. She was bringing me back from the edge before she continued. Soon, as my body relaxed, she began to stroke again. It felt wonderful.

She moved her head under my erection and her tongue gently licked my balls. The warmth of her tongue excited me, the startling coolness of the air as she moved on to lick another area also excited me. Her stroking began to feel better and better as my need to orgasm began to grow more and more urgent.

"Faster," I pleaded and Jenny complied. She stopped licking my balls and looked up at me as her hand moved up and down my shaft in a blur.

"I like stoking your thick cock," she said boldly, "I like kissing it all over. Do you like girls in just their panties to stroke it hard and fast like I'm doing now?"

"Oh, yes," I replied breathlessly.

Jenny cupped my balls with her left hand and fondled them as she stroked. "Yes, you like to watch my itty-bitty titties as I stroke your cock and caress your balls. You also like looking down at my panties."

I passed the point of no return and, thrusting my groin forward, groaned loudly. Jenny's eyes widened in surprise when I groaned and my cock shot cum wetly across her cheek. She gasped and turned her face back toward my spurting cock. My second voluminous pulse shot into her mouth and she shut it with a little cough. For several long pleasure-filled moments, my penis continued to energetically pulse cum onto her face and chest. Jenny started laughing as my orgasm subsided.

"I guess I should have expected that was coming," she said as she wiped my cum off her face and chest. She took the tip of my penis into her mouth and sucked hard. I cried out in ecstasy as the remains of my orgasm flew out of my shaft and into her mouth. Finally, glancing up at the mistletoe, she kissed the tip of my penis, pulled up my briefs and fitted them into place over my subsiding erection, and stood up.

She leaned in and I embraced and kissed her passionately. Our tongues met and explored. I could taste my semen on her warm tongue. My hands slid down her body and caressed the thin cotton that covered her rear. She leaned back and smiled up at me.

"Good boy," she said, "I don't like it when a boy won't kiss me after I give him head underneath the mistletoe."

She leaned in and kissed me again as I continued to caress her body with my hands. As our tongues explored, I slid my hands under the fabric of her panties and cupped her rear. I lifted her pelvis into mine so that she could feel my growing erection against her abdomen. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. She stopped kissing me and gazed into my eyes.

"What do you want for Christmas?" she asked softly.

"I want you," I answered breathlessly, "I want to be inside you. I want to fill you."

"Maybe," she teased, "if you promise to help me give a Christmas gift to my roommate."

"A gift for your roommate?" I asked.

"Yes, my roommate Sheila, I have the perfect gift in mind, but I need your help. I'll tell you more about my idea later, but now, let's check in on her and the other girls." Jenny separated from my embrace and walked over toward the stepladder.

"Check in on them?" I asked.

"Let's peek into their rooms and see what they are doing," Jenny said with a mischievous smile.

"We really shouldn't," I stammered, surprised that Jenny wanted to spy on her sorority sisters making out with their boyfriends.

"Oh come on," Jenny pouted, "It gets me going and it might get you going again too." She leaned against the latter and casually traced the outline of her right nipple with her index finger.

"We can't just open their doors and look in, no matter how engrossed they are in what they're doing, they'll see us." I spread my arms wide and gestured at my briefs. "Besides, we would have a hard time explaining our lack of proper attire."

"All the rooms upstairs have transom windows above the doors," Jenny explained, "we bring up this stepladder and we can climb up it and look in. They can't hear us and it's too dark for them to see us."

I just looked at her. So, among other things, Jenny was a serious voyeur. I wasn't sure how I felt about seeing girls and guys I knew making out or, more likely, having sex. Jenny took my silence as agreement. She walked away from the stepladder toward the stairs.

"Follow me up the stairs and grab the stepladder."

I picked up the stepladder and followed her up the stairs. In the dim light her white panties brightly outlined her rear. I stared at her panties and the movement of her slim body as she quietly climbed each step. I caught up with her at the top of the stairs. The hallway was dark and music emanated from several doors. Above each door was, as Jenny had said, a small transom window.

"First, let's 'tuck in' my roommate Sheila," Jenny said quietly, "she's probably diddling herself."

As we reached Jenny and Sheila's door I could hear soft moans within. I opened the stepladder in front of the door and Jenny climbed up. I followed her stopping on the step below her. We gazed through the transom window down into the dim room.

There was a small Christmas tree setup in the corner. The lights on the little tree were the only illumination in the room. Two beds dominated the room, one against a window and one closer to the door. Sheila was lying on bed closest to the door. I assumed the other bed was Jenny's. Sheila was on her back with her panties around her ankles. Her legs were spread, slightly, to allow her right hand between them. Her hand was moving up and down in a gentle rhythm as she moaned. Her Santa dress and her bra had been discarded on the floor next to the bed. In the dim light I could see that Sheila had enormous breasts that moved enticingly as she masturbated. They had strikingly large areola and dark nipples.

"She'll be at this for hours," Jenny whispered in my ear. "Get a little rum in her and she turns into super orgasm girl. Usually, I have to pretend I'm asleep. But watching her turns me on. Does watching her turn you on?"

"Yes, oh my God, look at her tits." I whispered without thinking.

"They are awesome," Jenny said, "would you like to touch them?"

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that about your roommate," I said seriously.

"Don't apologize and pay attention, I think she is about to cum" Jenny scolded.

Sure enough, Sheila's moaning increased in urgency and she cried out in ecstasy as her back arched and her thighs came together tightly around her hand. We watched as Sheila's body road out its orgasm. As she relaxed, her thighs fell apart and her hands fell to her side.

Jenny and I climbed down the stepladder to the floor.

"Let's check on Mary across the hall," Jenny said pulling the step ladder to a door across the hall. Again, I followed Jenny up the ladder.

We peered into Mary's dark room. The only light came in through a window from the streetlights outside. The glow of the streetlight was reflected off the falling snow. Mary and her boyfriend were outlined against the window. Mary was down on all fours and her boyfriend was taking her squarely from behind. The sound of his abdomen slapping urgently against her soft rear reached our ears along with Mary's loud little screams of pleasure.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

Industrial dance music was playing out of a small speaker.

"They look so beautiful," Jenny whispered in my ear, "like they are making love in the falling snow. Look how hot his torso looks as he thrusts."

"I didn't notice," I whispered, "my focus was honestly on her ass."

"And I thought you just liked looking at a girl in panties," Jenny teased as she kissed me on the cheek.

Looking down in the dim light I could see one of Mary's breasts swaying back and forth with each forceful thrust her boyfriend made. My eyes moved along her nude body from the startling narrowness of her waist to where her boyfriend's cock impaled her pussy again and again. Her boyfriend suddenly grunted loudly and arched his back.

"Yes baby," Mary screamed, "cum inside me. Let me feel you release your wet warmth inside me." It seemed to me that her boyfriend had no problem obeying this request. He slammed his abdomen hard against her rear and grunted again and again as he filled her.

The couple collapsed onto Mary's bed as his orgasm subsided and Jenny and I watched as they breathed deeply on the bed. I could see his erect penis, still pulsing slightly, against the backdrop of the falling snow. A small drop of his cum dripped down from the tip of his penis onto his abdomen.

We climbed down to the floor and I kissed Jenny.

"I want you," I told Jenny, "this is making me so hard."

"Keep it in your briefs you horny boy, I want to check out one last room," Jenny said pointing down the hall, "That's Gina's room."

I moved the ladder down the hall and Jenny climbed up.  I watched her body as she climbed up and leaned against the ladder. I reached up and put my right hand between her legs. The fabric was wet.

"Hey, we're watching, hands off my panties," Jenny giggled. With a frustrated sigh I moved my hand away and climbed up next to her.

Gina had two boys in her room with her, I knew both of them. One was Mark and the other was Jeff. As we looked down they were facing the wall adjacent to us with their pants at their ankles. Gina was kneeling in front of them. She had Mark's cock in her mouth and was stroking Jeff's cock with her left hand.

"Gina is fun to watch," Jenny told me wide-eyed, "she does some pretty freaky things. Stuff I would never have the nerve to do."

As we watched, Gina moved her mouth back and forth from one erect penis to the other as she gave them both head. The boys were clearly enjoying her attentions. Next to me on the ladder, Jenny's breathing started to deepen. Looking over at her I noticed that she was rubbing her thighs together. I kissed her gently on the cheek. "Two big cocks are more exciting to watch than one, it appears," I whispered to her.

"Oh, look how hard they are," she whispered as she slid her right hand down between her legs, "this is going to make me..."

"Come on boys, stroke those hard cocks and show me what you got," Gina loudly told the two boys. She knelt in front of them, and eagerly watched them stroke themselves, She used her hands to lift her full breasts up toward them. "I like watching you stroke, does checking out my breasts make you want to cum? I want to watch you cum. Do you want to cum on me? Who will be first to unload on my silky soft breasts?"

Mark groaned loudly and thrust his abdomen toward Gina's face. Cum shot out of his penis again and again landing on Gina's face and tits. He stopped stroking as the pulses of cum subsided.

The ladder Jenny and I were on shifted alarmingly. Next to me, Jenny was moaning and leaning her body into me on the ladder. I grabbed her with my free arm and shifted my weight to avoid falling over. Jenny was still staring raptly into Gina's room. As I steadied us and held her close, a load grunt drew my attention.

Jeff was in the process of repeating Mark's performance. He grunted and stroked as cum shot out of his penis onto Gina. She pushed her breasts up toward him. As his energetic orgasm subsided, Gina smiled up at the two of them.

"Put your hands on your hips," she said. They complied and Gina slowly leaned in and gently sucked them again. I pulled Jenny down the ladder.

"You totally had an orgasm up on the ladder watching those guys masturbate, didn't you?" I asked. "Are you crazy we could have fallen over."

"I am so hot," she told me seriously, "I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me in front of the Christmas tree downstairs."

Without waiting for my reaction, Jenny turned and headed downstairs. At this point she didn't need to wait, I was so horny that I would do her anywhere she wanted me to. I picked up the ladder and followed Jenny as she bounded down the stairs. She walked over by the fire, slid off her panties, and kicked them up onto the Christmas tree to join her bra. I liked her ornament selection.

"Do me from behind, I want to look at the tree as I feel you inside me" she said as she climbed up on a coffee table. Her smooth ass, with her labia clearly visible, faced me. I slid off my briefs and carefully guided my penis between her labia.

I was worried that I was far too big for her to take me, so I carefully and slowly pushed myself into her wetness. To my surprise, I was able to completely bury my shaft. With my abdomen flush against her rear, I held myself still for a few moments and enjoyed the tight warmth of her pussy around my shaft.

I held Jenny's hips and began to thrust. I gazed down and watched. The view of her ass, the wet noise of my thrusts, and the gentle slap of my abdomen against her ass all intensified the pleasure I felt through my cock as it probed her pussy. Jenny started to moan softly and my breathing deepened as I increased my pace.

"Oh, yes, that's it. Your cock feels so good," Jenny said, "Oh, yes, fuck my pussy harder, I'm gonna cum."

Jenny moaned loudly as she reached her second orgasm. Her vocal excitement fueled my thrusting and the warmth of impending orgasm soon filled my groin. Jenny squeezed her legs together as I came for the second time and my penis pulsed energetically as it ejaculated deep inside her.


"That felt great," Jenny said as she handed me a hot rum concoction she had gotten from the kitchen. She sat down in my lap and sipped her drink as I wrapped my free arm around her. We were cuddling on the couch by the fire in front of the Christmas tree.

"Yes it did," I said smiling and enjoying her warmth and the warmth of the fire. We sat in silence sipping our drinks. After a long time Jenny broke the silence.

"Don't forget that you promised to help me with my Christmas present for Sheila."

"What are you going to give her that you need my help?" I asked.

"I want to go up and make out with her, and I want you to make out with her too," Jenny said, "I think she would really enjoy it, I mean she pleasures herself for hours, how could she not?"

"You really think that Sheila is going to let the two of us walk in and join her masturbation marathon?" I asked incredulously.

"I have a plan," Jenny said with a mischievous smile. She stood up and went get her bra from where it hung on the Christmas tree. "We'll sneak in like we are going to my bed, then I'll accidentally bump her. She'll be trying to pretend that she wasn't diddling herself right before we came in, but I can use her self-inflicted state of arousal to talk her into enjoying my present for her. No problem."

I watched Jenny snap on her bra and then reach to lift her panties off the Christmas tree. She stepped into her panties and slid them up her legs. Finally, she wiggled into her Santa dress and turned around.

"Zip me up, then get dressed, we can't go in there looking like we just finished fucking each other in front of the Christmas tree," she giggled.

 

Jenny gently opened the door to her room and went in. I waited a few seconds and then followed her. Jenny stood next to Sheila who was wrapped in a blanket. Sheila had a short crop of unruly blond hair. She was much taller than Jenny, roughly my height.

"Hi," I said, "sorry we woke you up."

"It's okay," Sheila said nervously, "I wasn't really asleep yet. What are you guys doing?"

"Sweetie, we were going to make out," Jenny answered, "but because you're still up maybe you would you like to join in?"

"Join in?" Sheila stammered, "me?"

"Sure, sweetie, we would both like that," Jenny said. She looked over at me. "Take your clothes off for us," she told me.

I complied and disrobed in front of them. Sheila watched with rapt attention, her mouth agape.

"Sheila, do you like his body?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," she replied, trying to keep her gaze on my face, but her eyes kept involuntarily glancing at my hanging penis.

"Sweetie, let's see if he likes your body," Jenny said, "you can take off that blanket."

The blanket fell to the floor and Sheila's nude body stood in front of me. Jenny's body was nice, kinda cute, but Sheila's was sexy beyond belief, at least to me. She had long legs and narrow hips. Between her legs a second crop of unruly blond hair grabbed my attention and made my hanging penis begin to stiffen. Her stomach was flat and muscular. As I had noticed earlier, Sheila had full breasts with large areola and dark nipples. Her voluptuous breasts stood up and looked like they were almost pointing at me. Looking at her body, my penis quickly swelled to an erection that was almost painful.

"See," Jenny told Sheila, "he likes your body, he wants it. Look at how hard just seeing your body has made him." Jenny snaked her hands around Sheila and began to slowly rub her flat stomach. Sheila's gaze was fixed on my raging erection.

"I caused that?" Sheila stammered.

"Yes, sweetie, you caused that," Jenny answered softly as her hands lowered to caress Sheila's abdomen, gently brushing against her pubic hair. Sheila continued to stare at my penis.

Looking down, I could see why, my penis was fully erect and it looked really large and thick as it protruded from my narrow pelvis. It throbbed, almost painfully, in its need to be touched. In particular, it wanted to be touched by Sheila.

"Yes," I answered, "you are beautiful and I think your body is incredibly sexy."

Sheila crashed into me, wrapping her arms around me as her lips met mine with a hungry urgency. I could feel her breasts press against me as her tongue thrust itself into my mouth. My erection was sandwiched between my abdomen and her stomach.

I was so taken by surprise that it took me a second to respond to her passionate kiss. I was so worked up that I almost responded by ejaculating all over her stomach, but my body settled down and I responded more appropriately by meeting her tongue with mine. Sheila's soft body, her wonderful taste, and her natural feminine perfume made me dizzy in my need.

For several minutes we stood kissing. My hands roamed her body feeling her soft skin. Her hands cupped my ass as she pulled my erection tight against her stomach.

I moved to the bed and laid down on my back. Sheila climbed onto the bed and crawled toward my groin. Her lips engulfed my erection and in a pleasure-filled haze, I could feel her tongue as it circled the head of my penis. I grabbed her hips and guided her body so that her legs straddled my face. The sweet scent of her arousal filled my head and I pulled her crotch down to my mouth. I licked her labia. As my tongue gently parted her lips, I slowly circled her clitoris. My penis slipped out of her mouth and she cried out.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good!"

Ironically, the harder I worked with my tongue the less attention my shaft got, Sheila spent more time moaning and breathing hard than giving my poor erection the attention it needed so badly. Soon, she gave up on it altogether as my tongue brought her to a loud orgasm.

As her climax subsided she turned her body around on top of me and pressed her mouth to mine. Our tongues met and explored. My hands caressed her rear. And then a wonderful thing happened.

As Sheila shifted her body to get comfortable on top of me, she was so wet that the top half of my cock, unexpectedly, slipped inside her pussy.

Our faces parted and we looked at each other. Her mouth was agape in wonder. I'm sure mine was too as I felt inside her for the first time through the tip of my penis. I gazed into her beautiful eyes and then slowly thrust my hips and buried my shaft as far inside her as it could go. Pleasure shot throughout my body as I moved. The sensation caused my mind to explode with light and pleasure as my body lost all control in its orgasm.

I felt my penis pulse for long moments as it shot cum deep into Sheila's pussy. Sheila's eyes went wide.

"You came," she whispered, "you just slid inside me and came. Oh, that felt awesome. Do it again. Do it again!"

I suspected that it would take me some time to 'do it again,' but her eagerness made me smile. I pushed her up so she sat mounted on my pelvis with my cock still buried deep inside her.

"Ride, me Sheila," I told her, "and maybe, just maybe, I will do it again."

She put her hands on my abdomen and began to rock her pelvis against mine. I was spent, for now, but my erection held as she road me. As she reached a steady rhythm her eyes closed, her head titled back, and her hands move back to rest on my thighs. I watched with interest as her breasts began bounce up and down.

I reached up and cupped a cupped a breast in each hand. In rapt fascination, I began to play with Sheila's breasts as she continued her rhythm. I pushed them together. I held them up and then released them so that I could watch them fall and jiggle back into place. I squeezed each nipple between a thumb and index finger and lifted.

Sheila was lost in the pleasure my shaft was giving her.  As I played with her soft pliant tits I began, once again, to feel that familiar tingle in my groin. My growing pleasure was interrupted as I heard a soft moan to my right.

I glanced over and saw Jenny on her bed. We had forgotten about Jenny. She sitting on her bed leaning against the window. Outside the snow was still falling gently. Jenny was nude and her legs were spread wide. She was rubbing her pussy with her right hand and her left hand was pinching one of her 'puffy' nipples. Her eyes were on Sheila's body as it moved on top of me.

I watched as Jenny's hand worked between her legs and the tingle in my groin increased dramatically. Sheila's movements on top of me started to become more urgent. Her head and torso fell forward and her hands pushed against my chest. Jenny let out a loud moan and squeezed her thighs together as she came.

I looked up as Sheila's rough breathing drew my attention. Her breasts flopped up and down as she roughly slammed her pelvis against mine. I groaned loudly and came. My penis pulsed almost painfully inside Sheila, I had nothing left to expel into her, but for long moments it tried its best. The feeling of my orgasm must have pushed Sheila over the top because she screamed out in ecstasy as my thick cock pulsed inside her.


I woke up the next morning in Sheila's bed with my arms around her warm body. It was a bright winter day outside and the new fallen snow looked like a white blanket over the world. Jenny was gone. Sheila and I laid in her bed and talked for a long time under the warm covers.

It turned out that we had a lot in common. Among other things, we were both avid swimmers and we both liked many of the same bands. After a while the closeness of our eager bodies made us both want to do more than talk. We begin kissing and then slowly made love in the bright morning light.

Sheila and I are now dating. Jenny just laughed when I explained to her, actually nervously stammered, that I ended up wanting to be with her roommate rather than her. I was worried that she would be pretty upset.

"No way, you were her present. Why do you think I left you two alone this morning?" she told me with that mischievous smile on her face.

"You set us up?"

"Sure," Jenny said, "besides, what I really like to do is watch."

Sometimes, Sheila and I let her watch.

Published 
Written by Ghost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments