Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Telescope

"A businessman travelling to a conference in San Francisco has an unexpected encounter."

11
5 Comments 5
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
San Francisco at night, in all its neon glory! Rooms with a view cost extra, but the company was paying the bill.

After the plane trip from hell I needed a shower and a rest before dinner. I studied the landscape before me as I undressed. There is point paying extra if you are going to shut the curtains.

The Downtown SF Marriott, otherwise known as the jukebox is a retro Art Deco affair with sweeping curves and mirrored glass. At the very top there is a bar with one of the best views in the city where business people wear expensive suits to sip their overpriced cocktails. I would be going there later to catch the latest industry buzz but first I needed to recover from delayed flights and missed connections.

The shower would make me feel better, but so would a wank and there was no point having the shower first.

Jack in, jack off, the Internet is the road warriors best friend for self gratification. After agreeing to add the overpriced WiFi service to the bill, I was hooked up to lushstories and starting to stroke myself.

Beeeep-beeeep, the hotel phone rang.

It could only be the hotel staff, everyone I know would call the mobile. Probably some junior assistant manager’s assistant wanting to ask if they could do anything for me.

Voice: “Hello Sexy”

It was not the hotel staff.

Me: “Hello?”

Voice: “Hope I am not disturbing you?” the woman’s voice was soft and seductive.

Me: “Who is this?”

Voice:“An admirer.”

Me: “Whose? How would you know me?”

Voice: “An admirer of the man staying in room 3711.”

Me: “Well that would be me, but how would you know me?”

Voice: “Your curtains are open”

Me: “You can see me?”

Voice: “I can and it is making me horny, you sexy thing.”

Me: “You can see me right now?”

Voice: “Yes, you are sitting on the bed naked with an open laptop, there is something red on the couch, probably your shirt.”

She was completely correct.

Me: “OK, OK, I’ll close the curtains, sorry.”

Voice: “Please don’t do that.” She was hurried, anxious eve.

Voice: “Only I can see you, I would like you let me watch.”

Me: “Only you? How?”

Voice: “The mirror glass is polarized, I have a filter.”

Me: “You want to watch me?”

Voice: “And talk to you. Would you like to know what I am doing now?”

Me: “Sure”

Voice: “Put me on speaker, you can close the computer, you won’t be needing it tonight.”

I complied and turned to face the window. Somewhere in the city there was a woman watching me, the woman whose voice I could hear on the telephone.

Voice: “I am very horny and very naked”

“Uhhuh.” My erection began to return.

Voice: “I am watching a sexy man play with his big, thick cock”

I held it erect to give her a better view.

Voice: “My pussy is wet, so wet from watching him. I have been waiting all night. I can see him, but he can’t see me.”

Me: “I’d like to though”

Voice: “I could be white or black or young or old, ugly or cute, he doesn’t know. But I know he has a big, thick cock that he is stroking as I talk to him and he is imagining sticking his big thick cock deep inside my pussy.”

Me: “Yes.”

Voice: “I have a dildo here, a very special one.”

Me: “Tell me.” It was just like cyber, only in real life.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani



Voice: “Its curved and made of stainless steel. It has two ends and each one ends in a ball. The ball on one end is larger than the other and it is sliding into my cunt, the cunt you can’t see but want to fuck.”

Me: “Oh yes, tell me.”

Voice: “My cunt is shaven silky smooth and the steel slips easily into my wetness. I pull it forwards slightly and it presses on my g-spot.”

Me: “I would like to be there to lick your clit.”

Voice: “If you were you would find the hood is pierced with a bar-bell. You would play with it with your tongue.”

Me: “And taste your juices.”

Voice: “Sit on the edge of the bed so I can see your cock better. I am going to slide the steel in and out to the rhythm of your strokes.”

Me: “Oh yes, do it for me.”

As the moment took us, speech gave way to moans and cries. We stroked together for quite a time until a shriek from the telephone told me she had come.

Voice: “Keep it going, keep it going”, she commanded, “I want to see your come. Take me, use me any way you want to. Come inside me, come in my cunt, come in my mouth, come in my ass. Come baby, come. Yes baby! yes!”

The line disconnected with a click as I felt the wetness on my stomach and shoulder. She was gone and I was sure there would be no way to bring her back. It was time to get back to work and the industry gossip in the View Lounge.

I returned to the room a few hours later, the obligatory socializing over for the night. Stripping off my clothes for sleep I looked out over the city once more. She was out there somewhere, behind one of those windows peering through her telescope to look for a new conquest.

I opened up the laptop to unwind a little before sleep. I was sated but the right story might arouse me again. Abandoning a ‘true story’ involving three nuns that had seemed rather improbable I went to the home page in search of something new.

There it was, the first new story on the front page:

THE TELESCOPE

I have no excuse it was premeditated. When I ordered the polarizing filter, I knew what its true purpose would be. For weeks the fantasy alone had been enough, the knowledge that I could use it was enough to make me wet.

After anticipation had turned into participation, I realized that I wanted to go further. I wanted to make contact with, talk to the men I saw through my lens. Weeks of research mapping windows to hotel room numbers finally paid off. The man was fit, naked and very angry when I placed the call.

I was afraid, would he call the police? It was many weeks of watching before I had the courage to try again only to get the wrong number.

Finally, after many months, the project paid off. The man was naked sexy and stroking his cock to a porn site. He did not drop the phone, he did not call the police. He stroked himself as the dildo gave my cunt a wonderful sense of fullness. I climaxed as his cum squirted over him.

He left and I am waiting his return in anticipation and fear. What will I do, what will I offer him if he returns?

As I was reading, the hotel telephone rang again.

Published 
Written by ByronLord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments