Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Watcher

"A guy watches his high school crush get laid."

0
0 Comments 0
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

My name is Jerry Smith and will admit that I am a voyuer. That is I love watching people have sex. You say I am a pervert. That might be true, but if you look close, you will fine a little bit of the voyeur in yourself and all of us. After all what is morality? Morality is merely a moral code designed to restrain the sexual impulses and  desires of the homo sapiens. You take these away and he is a beast. If you doubt it just let the the human female go naked in the street, and you will see just how many voyeurs there are. But I am getting getting off my subject which is to relate my story. That is to tell how i became a voyeur.

I guess my voyeuristic tendences begin when i was in high school. I had just turned eigthteen in July and the following September I had moved up to the twelve grade. I was happy that my graduation was near,and then finally freedom and the exuberance of going from adolescence into adulthood and being able able to do whatever I wanted. Now everyone in their later years can remember having a crush on someone in high school. My crush was Ellen Johnson. I had known her since the tenth grade, but because I my shyness the fear of rejection, I had never gottened pass the stage of saying hello to her. I thought that Ellen was the best looking girl our high schools, with her angelic face, long blonde hair, big breast, and a tiny waist that accentuated her firm round ass that always swayed when she walked down the hall, drawing attention from every guy around. I had watched her blossom from the time she was a freshman to her sophamore year and she seem to become more attrative each time I saw her. I was overjoyed when I found out that she was in two of my classes and I thought that I might even have a chance with her. As luck would have it though, she fell in love with hunk named Mark Richards and she was still dating him at my graduation. One time as i was walking to my class, i saw them kissing my his locker with his
hands on her ass. As I passed by them, I started thinking how nice it would to watch her get fucked by this guy.

About four months after my graduation, I was sitting in a bar having a beer, when I noticed a blonde haired girl walk in with a guy and sat at a table. The girl was Ellen Johnson, and the guy she was with was not Mark Richards. I could see that they were more than just friends, as they were getting very cozy. The guy was whispering things in her ear and kissing her. His hand was under table and could have been between her thighs. After a while some music started playing and they got up and started to dance. I watched his hands travel down along back to her ass, where they stopped to feel and caress the curves and contours of her cheeks beneath the fabric of her skirt. Every now and then they would kiss. It was more than just pecks now. They were kissing deep and passionately. My cock was already getting hard from watching them. I moved over to a table closer to them, where i could get a better view. As i sat there with my beer i would occasionally glance at them, trying not to stare. They were all nestled up closer than a stamp to an envelop. Every now and then he would give her a deep kiss that had I want to fuck you written all over it. I could see his tongue exploring inside her mouth. She was slowly grinding her ass against him and I could hear her moaning into his mouth as they kissed. My cock got rock hard as heard him say, "Baby lets split this scene and go to my house," and i saw her node her head. Suddenly I decided that i just had to watch him fuck her at any cost.

An idea occurred to me. I would go outside and wait on them in my car and then I would follow them to his house, but when I got to my car, I discovered that i had left my lights on and my battery was dead. I then came up with another plan that was a lot more daring and perhaps dangerous. I noticed that they had came in Ellen's car. My plan was to get down in the  back seat of her car and when they arrived at his house and were inside, I would find a way to get in a watch them. Luckily the back door of the car was unlocked. I then got in and laid down in the floor board of the card. I knew the risk I was taking, as there was at least a better than even odd that I would be discovered the moment they opened the car door, but was willing to take the chance in order to satisfy my voyeur desires. It seemed like it took forever for them to come out, and several times, I nearly backed out of my foolish plan. Finally I heard a click and another click as both doors opened, and there was a very anxious moment when the lights came on. As they got in, Ellen's hand came about two inches from me when she grabbed her seat belt. I was releaved to hear the sound of the motor start and i sensed the rolling motion and the sound of the wheels backing up on the gravel drive way, and then the aceleration as the car sped down the road. As Ilooked up at the windows, I could see lights flashing and the sounds of other vehicles passing us. Whenever they would stop at a redlight or a stop sign, Ellen would lean over and then I could the sound of kissing and her moans as his hands worked up her thighs. He kept telling her how beautiful she was and how bad he wanted her. After about twenty long and agonizing minutes for me the car rolled up in a drive way and came to a stop. I held my breath as both doors opened and they got out and i was very releaved to hear them slam and the car lights go out. I had completed at least the first half of my plan without being discovered,but I still had to find a way inside.


I waited until they were in the house, then I slowly opened the door and got out of the car. Luckily there were few lights  on around the house and few lights around the neigborhood. I first went to the front door, and to my consernation, discovered it was locked. I then walked around to the back door. I cursed to myself when I found out that it was also locked. There was only one then left to do and that was to crawl through a window. I knew this would be very risky, as any noise could result in me being discovered and probably going to jail. There was also a possible that I might crawl into the same room they were in since I did not know what part of the house they in, but I thought that the bedroom was the best guess.

PamelaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaMartini

After looking over the house, I concluded that my best chance would be to climb into the bathroom window. Most likely they would be in there, and from there I might be abled to tell which room they were in. I was determined to get in from there, even if i had to force it opened. Luckily for me though, the bathroom window was unlocked. I then slowly and carefully raised it. It made creeking sounds as it opened and it took me about five minutes to get it opened wide enough for me to crawl through. The crack was so narrow that I ended up hanging by my feet and I had to grab on to the commode to keep from falling. Holding on tightly, I then maneuvered my  myself around so that I dropped on my hands and feet onto the floor. I had made it! I then went to the door and looked down the hall, and I could hear Ellen's soft moans coming what appeared to be back bedroom. I then went out of the bath room and crept slowly down the hall. Luckily the door of the bedroom was opened. As looked into the room, I was surprised to see that he had not already taken her, but i glad to get in on the first part of the action. They were standing right in the middle of the bed room, locked in a deep kiss. Ellen's back side was facing me. Her blouse had been removed so that she was only wearing her bra and her skirt. One of the guys hands gripped her neck while the other squeezed her ass, raising her skirt all the way up over her thighs and exposing her butt cheeks, as his fingers worked undeneath her panties. His face was at angled to hers as they kissed, and his fingers were tangled in her blonde curls. As they turned more around, Icould see the the guys tongue once again exploring inside her mouth. His hand loosened her bra strap, so that it fell, giving me a view of her big mellons. I could hear Ellens moans of delight as they kissed. His mouth left hers, He kissed and licked a wet trail down along her shoulders and breast. He took as much of each one into his mouth as could as she threw her head back and moaned deeply. Her blouse was the next casualty of his working hand, and as it fell to the floor she steped out of it and kicked it to the side. His mouth found hers again and her arms encircled his neck as they kissed. It was very deep and heavy kissimg Every time they readjusted their mouths,  could see their tongues exploring and tangling with each other. As they kissed, I watched his hands slid her panties, down her legs, and soon she was not wearing a thing. I was now looking at Ellen Johnson totally naked and plastered against another guy. I watched his hands explore the ends and outs of her ass that swayed from side to side as they kissed. Finally the guy stood back from her, and removed his shirt and pants. He then stepped out of his boxers and stood totally naked in front of her. As she walked over to him, I could hear her whimpers of delights as she looked at his cock. "Oh Ricky," she sighed, your so beautiful and so well hung baby."
 "I do want you inside me baby, i want you so bad."
He was telling her how gorgeous she was and how much he wanted her. Soon they were kissing again. I could almost feel the heat from Ellen's naked body as she melted into his arms. She was pressedto the length of him from head to foot, her arms encircling him, her mouth crushed to his. I got so hot watching all the naked kissing they were doing that I pulled out my cock and started to masturbate. Their hands were all over each other, and their tongues were in each other's mouths. This continued for some and I had to be careful not to ejaculate prematurely.


Finally Ellen stood back from him and I watched her crawl up on the bed and spread her legs out. She was at an angle to me that allowed me to see right down into her wet pussy lips. She smiled as he walked up to her and climbed between her legs. Both their asses were mooning me and I watched his eigth inch cock disappear down into her love box, then reappear and go in again and again as he fucked her with long deep strokes.  I watched the cheeks of his ass going up and down as he fucked her harder and harder. Ellen's thighs stuck out on both sides, her legs pointing up at the cealing. She begin writhing and squirming beneath him  as he power fucked her. He repositioned himself and brought her legs up over his shoulders and started  fucking with short quick strokes. I was thinking that she might have even been a vigin as I could hear him telling her how  tight her pussy was on his cock and how good it was making him feel. Ellen was replying with some kind of non sensical babble mixed in with her moans and sighs that were getting louder and louder. I could hear his balls slapping her ass as he pounded her, and the sound of the bed board banging the wall as their movements propelled it forward. Ellen's sighs and moans begin to turn into screams as her orgasm approached. He fucked her even harder, his hips becoming blur as he rammed her with relentless thrust. She met each of his thrust with her own, trying her best to get him even deeper inside. She gradded her legs and pulled them all the way back so that her knees were touching her shoulders. I watched as he pulled his cock all the way of her, and then slam back in to the hilt. It occurred to me that this guy was not even wearing a comdom, and it was apparent that he was now spilling his seed into her. She was screaming her head off as she came. He jolted and stiffened against her as she threw her head back and gripped the bed sheets until her fist were white, as she screamed out her passion. As he squirted the last of hi load into her I squirted mind onto the floor.


Just as I did, I heard a car door slam. The couple then bolted from the bed. "Oh my God thats your parents," said Ellen, in a voice filled with fear. I ran into the living room. I could hear their steps coming up the drive way. I was trapped with no place to hid. There was only one thing I could do. I rushed out the door and ran right passed them as they looked around in surprise and amazement. I was soon running down the road. When I was safely away from them I begin to smile. They had a lot of explaining to do, not just about what they were doing, but about that guy who ran so fast out of the house when they arrived.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Published 
Written by Darrel1000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors