Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turkish massage

"Watching girlfriend get a massage"

21
5 Comments 5
38.3k Views 38.3k
851 words 851 words
Famous Story
This is a story that happened a few years a go. I was 22 and my girlfriend, Jenny was 19 at the time, a small, slim, brunette, and a 32 E.

We had only been together 2 months and the sex was passionate, so we decided to book a holiday together to Turkey. We arrived in the middle of August and neither of us had felt heat like that before. We checked in early and decided to head straight to the pool. Jenny slipped into her bikini and then put some denim shorts on, she looked incredible, her skin was milky white and her ample cleavage was getting me very hard. 

We went down to the pool which was far better than we were expecting, got ourselves a space and put down our towels. I could instantly feel a few eyes were looking in our direction as jenny slipped out of her shorts and added some last minute suntan lotion to her legs. It wasn't long before a sales rep had come over selling Turkish massages. As it was our first day we declined. 

This was our routine for the first couple of days as we just relaxed. We then decided to go for a wonder down the main strip. We had a couple of drinks and played some crazy golf. It wasn't long before Jenny was being wolf whistled by some of the younger locals. At this point she was wearing a little mini dress, that was very tight and she had her bikini thong on underneath. Whilst playing the golf I had noticed that every time she picked a ball out of the hole, her dress would ride up and I would have a perfect view of her tight arse.

As we hadn't been together that long I decided not to say anything and just enjoy the view. Before long we were approached by another sales rep at the golf course who offered us a Turkish massage. This was was a fifth of the price of the hotels, so as we were settled in, we decided to take them up on the offer.

We entered an old dark complex and were asked to change into our swimwear, jenny had her bikini in her bag so I didn't think too much of it. We were then instructed to shower before we went into a dome shaped marble room with benches around the outside and a massage table in the middle. A Turkish man with limited English then entered, he was good looking and obviously worked out.

I had my massage which lasted about 10 minutes and it felt great, very relaxing.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

He then asked jenny to get onto the table and instructed me to sit on the bench to relax. She was in her black bikini, very tight fitting and didn't leave much to the imagination. He started on her shoulders, then arms, moving up to under her arms, he then massaged her back before legs and feet. He then manoeuvred her over, working on her legs again. By this time I had noticed I was fully erect, so I put my hand in my pocket and held it to my legs, he worked her inner thighs and I could hear jenny just moan a little bit so she was obviously enjoying herself. He moved as close to her pussy as possible without touching it. He then moved onto her stomach then breasts, which by now were looking tanned. He massaged the top of her breasts and I noticed his little fingers were just creeping inside her top stroking her nipples, she didn't say anything so I assumed she hadn't noticed or was just enjoying herself. He then rinsed her down with soap and water and instructed us to go into the jacuzzi. 

We were in the jacuzzi talking about how relaxed we were when I thought I'd test the water. I asked Jenny if she had noticed how close he was to getting to her pussy and nipples, she said yes and if she was being honest it really turned her on. This was all I needed, I slipped my finger inside her bikini bottoms and instantly felt how wet she was. She whispered in my ear, lets go back to the room and you can finish off the massage.

We got back to our room in world record time, she slipped out of her dress and lay on the bed, her legs spread wide. I got some oil out and went to work, massaging every inch of her. Turning her over and rubbing her inner thighs before slipping a finger inside her pussy, by now she was dripping. I told her to close her eyes and imagine I was the Turkish masseuse. I slipped another finger in, using my thumb to work her clit. By now she was wriggling and squirming, I slipped another finger in and she exploded. Before she had recovered I had slipped my cock into her soaking pussy and shot my load inside her in no time, all while she had her eyes closed thinking of the Turkish man.

Published 
Written by Ukuk123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments