Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two in the Bush

"A local residents association meeting provides an unexpected outcome."

5
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Part One: Wally and Cheryl

A little over five years ago I moved from a small coastal village thirty kilometres from our capital city, Wellington, to a larger coastal community closer to the city. I had been there only a couple of weeks when a neighbour invited me to a wine and cheese evening, held in the local church hall to raise funds to fight plans for a proposed motorway through the community. I arrived a little late to the wine and cheese evening, paid my entrance fee and moved into the hall. Most of the attendees were older people, many of them retirees by the look of them. I circulated, nodding or chatting briefly to the few people I recognised, and gravitated to a corner where mainly younger people were grouped, and began talking to a couple in their mid to late thirties who we discovered lived not far from where I did.

Following a speech by the chairman of the anti-motorway committee the function appeared to be beginning to come to an end. Wally and Cheryl, the couple I had been yarning with, suggested I follow them to their home for a drink as it wasn’t far out of my way home, so we walked the few hundred metres mainly uphill to their home. Wally poured us drinks and we talked and joked for a while, before Cheryl excused herself to go to the bathroom.

When Cheryl returned, she had freshened her makeup, and told us that she felt like partying. Slipping a CD of dance music into the player, she skipped through it until she found a slow number. Pulling me to my feet she held me close and we began to dance around in the limited space in the middle of the lounge as Wally watched. She pressed herself ever closer, mashing her generous breasts against my chest, pushing a leg between mine so that I could feel her mound pressing against my thigh. Reaching up to pull my face down to hers she began to kiss me increasingly passionately. I could feel my cock swelling and I could soon feel it pressing into Cheryl’s belly. So could she, and she broke our kiss, giggling. “Hey Wally!” she called to her husband, “I think Doug’s an undercover cop. He’s got a truncheon in his pocket!”

Wally laughed, saying “Do you reckon we should sign him up for neighbourhood watch.”

Sliding a hand from my waist Cheryl felt for my cock as she resumed our kissing, murmuring her satisfaction as she fondled my bulge. Wally continued to watch us, seemingly fascinated, as we shuffled around the lounge. As he seemed unperturbed at our behaviour, I slipped a hand over one of Cheryl’s full breasts, mounding it, my fingers seeking her nipple and squeezing it gently, feeling it hardening beneath my fingertips. Fumbling for my zip, Cheryl tugged it down, reaching into my pants and pulling down my briefs to release my erect cock into her grasp. Fumbling it out of my fly she stepped back a little to let Wally see my rampant cock.

“God, that’s a good one!” he laughed, getting up from his chair, “I bet I know what you want to do with that! Let’s go through to the bedroom!”

Grabbing my hand, Cheryl pulled me after them as Wally led to way from the lounge, flicking on the bedroom lights as we entered the room. I watched as Wally pulled Cheryl close, kissing her as his hands went behind her, unfastened first her dress, and then reaching inside to unfasten her bra. Pulling bra and dress from her shoulders to reveal her full breasts, he knelt to work her clothes past her waist, gathering her panties into the bunched clothing he slid down her legs to leave her gloriously naked. Her full, heavy breasts were tipped by large aureoles and swollen looking nipples. Above the fork of her thighs, climbing up her pleasantly rounded belly, her dense mat of pubic hair had been trimmed short and gleamed like a beaver pelt. As I began unbuttoning my shirt she stepped from the clothes pooled at her ankles to grasp my cock, pulling me after her as she shuffled backwards to the bed. Feeling the bed behind her, Cheryl sat, bending forward to suck the end of my cock into her warm, wet mouth with a groan of lustful pleasure.

I was still unbuttoning my shirt when I felt Wally reach around me to unclasp my belt and unbutton my slacks, pulling slacks and briefs down my legs so that I could step out of them as I tossed my shirt aside. Once she saw I was naked Cheryl fell back on the bed, my cock springing from her mouth as she pulled me down on top of her. Still standing, I bent to suck on each of her engorged nipples in turn as I felt between her legs for her cunt. Her fat, puffy cunt lips felt hairless. Running my fingers along her deep crease I pressed inside, finding her warm and wet. Her body twitched and jerked as I found her swollen clitoris, teasing it to hardness.

Gasping with excitement she whined, “Oh yes, yes, that’s it! Now stick it in me! Fuck it up me!” as she drew her knees up, spreading her thighs wide. I began to slide down her, meaning to lick her out, but she grabbed my hair, pulling me back up, urging me “Later! Just fuck me first!”

As I straightened she grabbed my cock, directing my knob between her smooth and fleshy cunt lips. Groaning as I sank partway into her, she hooked her ankles behind my buttocks, humping and shuffling her hips closer to the edge of the bed so that she could get all of my cock inside her, sighing her pleasure as she felt my hips press against the backs of her thighs, my tight and swollen balls nestling in the crease of her buttocks. Jiggling her hips to feel my cock moving in her, Cheryl pouted up at me, “Come on lover, and show me what you can do!”

“Go on, Doug!” Wally enjoined, “Fuck the arse off her!” I looked around, seeing Wally standing beside us, also naked. His ample cock, while swollen, hung limp between his thighs. “Go on!” he urged, “Give her one!”

Bending over Cheryl, supporting my weight on one forearm, I began to suckle her engorged right nipple as my hand slid between us to where our bodies were joined, my fingers teasing her swollen clit as I began a slow in and out thrusting of my cock in the delightful clinging suction of Cheryl’s velvety cunt channel. I had barely begun when she began gasping. Her thighs rose to clasp my waist, her ankles locked behind my back as she jerked her hips up urgently against me, she shrieked out her pleasure as she fucked herself on my swollen shaft. “Ah fuck! Fuck yes! Ah yes, yes, yes!” she cried, her body tensing as her hips spasmed against me. As Cheryl began to relax I resumed a slow and sensual pumping of my cock in her channel, feeling her cunt muscles twitching on my shaft in the aftermath of her climax.

“That was quick!” Wally laughed, “Just what the doctor ordered, eh, dear?”

As I bent to resume sucking her nipples Cheryl grabbed my head, pulling me down to kiss me passionately, breaking our kiss to hiss urgently in my ear “Make me come again, you horny bastard! Give it to me!” Wally moved around to stand behind us as I pumped Cheryl’s cunt more vigorously. I imagined the sight before him; my shuttling buttocks, framed by his wife’s white thighs, clenching and relaxing as I shunted back and forth in Cheryl’s cunt, her swollen cunt lips stretched around my shaft, gripping me tightly as I slid in and out of her, and my tight balls jerking as my hips buffeted her buttocks. Her moans of pleasure built to a low, continuous whine, punctuated with exhortations to fuck her harder, deeper, and then she climaxed again. I continued to pound her cunt and she shook and twitched through a series of multiple orgasms.

After watching ten or fifteen minutes of intense power fucking, Wally came back from behind us, his cock now semi-erect. Clambering onto the bed next to us he shuffled close to Cheryl. I sensed that he wanted her to suck him, and so decided it was time to change. Withdrawing from her twitching cunt I picked her up, turning her over to deposit her on her knees on the bed. Giving a grunt of approval, Wally scooted around in front of his wife and she bent forward to suck his cock into her mouth.

Bulging beneath the twin moons of her raised arse, Cheryl’s shaved, swollen cunt lips gaped obscenely, revealing the glistening, bright pink flesh within. Bending forward and pressing my face into the cleft of her arse I first tongued her steaming slot, savouring the pungent taste of well-fucked cunt before moving up to lave her pursed arsehole. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, her body jerking in response to my probing tongue as I pushed deep into the tight recess of her anal cavity. Straightening to feed my swollen knob between her spread nether lips, I reached beneath her to find her swinging tits, taking a firm grip of both as I thrust hard up her hot, wet cunt. Cheryl uttered a muffled squeal as I barrelled up her channel, pushing her hips back to meet my thrusts as I quickly began a rhythmic pounding of her cunt.

Weaving her hips from side to side to maximise the pleasure from the thrusting cock in her cunt, Cheryl soon climaxed once more. With the spasms of her cunt muscles milking my cock, I was also keen to climax. Releasing my grip on her hips I grasped her hips and thrust into her even more vigorously as I felt my balls tighten as my spunk surged to release. I came with a shout as my spunk jetted from my cock deep into Cheryl’s womb. Slumping over Cheryl’s back as I caught my breath, I heard Wally praising his wife’s oral skills and gathered that he too had come. My cock still buried deep in Cheryl’s twitching cunt, I was set to resume when Wally suggested that we call it a day as their children would be returning home shortly.

I allowed myself to be ushered by Wally to their ensuite bathroom and showered quickly before dressing. Bending over the bed to kiss Cheryl gently before following Wally from the bedroom, I followed him to the kitchen as he recommended that I leave by the back door to avoid meeting the children coming in the front. Handing me a torch, he told me that if I followed the back path through the gate in the hedge, a track led down to the walkway around the inlet that led to the back of where I lived, going on to say that I could return the torch whenever it suited me. The path down through the bush from the back of their section was steep, zigzagging through the dense native shrubbery, but was reasonably well formed, and I was soon standing on the walkway above the shore. I was surprised to find how close I was to home, as it would have been at least a ten-minute walk had I taken a route down the road from their front gate.

The following Saturday morning dawned fine and warm, and having showered and dressed in shorts and tee shirt following a long and enjoyable bike ride, I decided to return Wally’s torch. Leaving by the back gate I walked around the shore until I arrived at the end of the walkway, following it as it ran beside the boatsheds until I recognised the one adjacent to where I had exited from Wally’s path the previous week. The climb up seemed steeper than it had coming down. Even in daylight the pathway was dark, as the dense canopy of tall trees above the track filtered out almost all of the sunlight. Breaking out of the bush at the top of the path, I let myself in through the gate in the hedge and walked down the path towards the kitchen. I was almost at the house when Cheryl appeared at the kitchen window. Sighting me she pointed towards the door, mouthing to me to let myself in.

Going inside the house, I walked through to the kitchen, finding Cheryl was emptying the dishwasher. Greeting her, I waved the torch at her to show why I was there before setting it on the bench. I asked after Wally and she told me that he and their daughter had gone to watch their son play cricket.

SalmaGommez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalmaGommez

Smiling at me, she returned the torch to its accustomed place and offered me a hot drink. As she filled the kettle and plugged it in she asked after my week, before moving over and asking if she didn’t get a hello kiss. As I bent to kiss her cheek she quickly turned her head so that our lips met. Our kiss grew longer and more passionate and our arms went around one another. Cheryl began pushing her belly against my swelling cock, bringing it rapidly to full erection.

Breaking our kiss she gasped “Quick! Give it to me!” as she fumbled my shorts and briefs down my thighs. Her hands feverishly roamed my shaft and balls, as our kisses grew even hotter. Reaching down I rucked Cheryl’s skirt up past her waist and pushed her back against the kitchen table, dropping to my knees before her to remove her tiny white lace panties. Pushing her back on the table I lifted her legs onto my shoulders as I buried my face between her thighs. Lifting her legs Cheryl put her feet on my shoulders, spreading her thighs wide as I tongued her sweet-tasting pussy. My cock was leaping, twitching with my pulse, and I felt my self-control slipping fast. I stood, Cheryl's legs slipping down to rest on my forearms as I eased her hips to the edge of the table. She was as eager as I, and reached between us to grab my cock, tugging me closer to feed my knob into her saliva-slick slit.

There was no finesse about that first fuck; we went at it like furies, our bodies slapping together, the impacts of my thrusts jolting her back and forth on the tabletop. I pushed her tee shirt and bra up, my hands mounding her breasts, my fingers tweaking and rolling her swollen nipples. The pace was too frenetic to last. Within minutes Cheryl was shrieking in ecstasy even as my swollen balls discharged heavy spurts of hot spunk deep inside her. Almost immediately I withdrew, my stiff cock slapping wetly against my belly. Sliding Cheryl form the table top I turned her and bent her over the table, nudged her legs wider with my knees and pushed my cock between her thighs, teasing her by sliding my cock back and forth along the well-juiced-up cleft between her swollen cunt lips until she whined with frustration, pleading with me to put it back in her. Bending my knees I probed for her opening with my bulbous knob, found it and straightened my knees once more, bulldozing back up into her slick cunt channel from behind.

Propped on her elbows on the tabletop, Cheryl thrust her arse back to meet me, and with our passion partially slaked we began a leisurely fuck, my hips gently buffeting the broad arse bent before me. It was not long before my previous discharge of spunk began to be forced from Cheryl’s cunt by my surging cock. This was first evidenced by the wet suctioning sounds made by my pumping cock, and soon I could feel my spunk foaming at the base of my cock and running down my balls. Reaching between us I wet my fingers, sliding them up the cleft of Cheryl’s buttocks to wet her puckered arse hole, slowly working a finger deep inside the welcoming clutch of her anal muscle, and began to finger-fuck her arse in time with the thrusts of my cock in her cunt.

The slow, gently poking of her cunt and arse kept Cheryl close to orgasm for about twenty minutes until the urge to climax rose in me once more. Bending over Cheryl’s back I passed my free hand under her belly, felt between her spunk-slick thighs to where my solid column of flesh pumped steadily in her dripping cunt, and probed between her smooth, swollen cunt lips with my fingertips for her hard clitoris. I began to fuck her faster; my fingers dancing on her erect clit in time to my thrusts in her cunt and arse. Cheryl came with a cry, her body shaking, her hips pushing back to meet me, forcing me even deeper inside her, and I fired a second volley of spunk up into her as her clenching cunt milked my shaft. I slumped over her back until my softening cock slipped from her cunt, and I heard my spunk splatter on the floor.

Pushing herself from the tabletop Cheryl tore off a section of paper towel to wipe between her legs and clean my spunk from the floor, before taking me by the hand and leading me to the bathroom. We showered together, carefully soaping one another’s bodies, and my limp cock began to swell under the ministrations of Cheryl’s gentle fingers. Dropping to her knees before me with the stream of warm water matting her hair to her head, her lips and tongue soon teased me to hardness. Easing my cock from her lips, Cheryl stood and turned her back to me, spreading her legs wide as she leant forward, her arms braced on the wall of the shower. Moving between her spread thighs I felt for her opening and guided my knob into her. Grabbing her hips with both hands I pulled them back to me as I thrust deep into her. I rode her urgently as the warm spray of water washed over us, bringing her to two quick climaxes before my swinging balls tightened and expelled a thin stream of spunk into her.

Sitting at the kitchen table with our coffee, after we had dried ourselves and dressed, I noticed how her post-coital glow made Cheryl positively radiant. At first shyly, but with growing confidence as I listened to her without interjection, Cheryl told me how she and Wally got into swinging. They had enjoyed a very active sex life both before and throughout their marriage, even continuing to fuck to within a week of each of their children’s’ births. Then, after Wally, a successful self-employed builder, fell off a roof and injured his back three years ago, their lives changed. Wally gave up building to become a building inspector with the local council as his back continued to trouble him. However either the trauma associated with the fall, or the painkillers and muscle relaxants he was forced to take had diminished his libido, and he had trouble achieving and maintaining an erection.

A year after Wally’s accident, while entertaining a wealthy former client at dinner, and after liberal drinks had loosened them all up, Cheryl began flirting mildly with their handsome guest. To her surprise, Wally began to encourage both her, and their guest to respond, and the trio gravitated to the bedroom where Cheryl and their guest fucked and sucked in a lengthy session. Wally found that the stimulus of watching his wife being serviced by the well-hung and sexually imaginative lawyer gave him an erection and he was able to join in. Since then, Cheryl continued, they had invited a small number of partners to participate in their sex games, giving both the satisfaction they had taken for granted before Wally’s accident. Looking at me shyly, Cheryl asked if I were bisexual. Trying to look noncommittal I queried why, and she explained that they found in the course of an evening with a friend who they discovered was bisexual, that a cock in his arse assured Wally of a healthy erection.

In response to Cheryl’s revelation, I acknowledged that I was bi in the right company, and she asked when I could next join them. As Wally worked every second Saturday, he took Wednesday afternoons off. Because Cheryl frequently worked late at the lawyer’s office where she was employed she often took a Wednesday afternoon off to be at home with Wally. My hours were less flexible, but as I had been working additional shifts to provide cover for absentees or where a position was vacant, I was owed many hours in lieu of leave, so we agreed that I would join them at their home the following Wednesday afternoon.

The next Wednesday afternoon established a pattern that we repeated frequently on a Wednesday, and on occasions, on a Saturday night when I was free and their children were staying with friends. After a glass or two of wine accompanied by friendly chat and banter, the three of us would move to the bedroom and undress. Cheryl and I would excite one another with kisses and caresses before progressing to oral sex, after which I would fuck her in a variety of positions, often while Cheryl used her considerable oral skills in an endeavour to pleasure Wally. Once Cheryl had climaxed several times I would withdraw and lubricate Wally’s puckered brown hole, using two and then three fingers to open him up before penetrating him anally, while he licked the spunk from my previous climax from Cheryl’s cunt. After I had finished fucking him, getting him stoutly erect in the process, he in turn would fuck Cheryl. On occasion, when time permitted, I would then fuck Cheryl again, sometimes, when we were highly aroused, taking her anally as well.

This pattern was repeated often in the following months. One hot Wednesday afternoon, Cheryl and I had enjoyed a long and lustful session. She had climaxed several times, but possibly because I had enjoyed one too many wines, by the time I had withdrawn to allow Wally to crouch between her thighs, I had yet to orgasm. I lubricated Wally’s anus with a generous dollop of jelly, stretching his sphincter with my fingers before shuffling close to guide my knob to his waiting hole. Working my shaft deep into him with a series of short, careful thrusts, I enjoyed the clamp of his muscle on the base of my cock for a minute or so before partially withdrawing to begin fucking him.

Wally had recently learnt to clamp down on my cock each time I withdrew, effectively milking my shaft, a sensation I found highly stimulating. However on this occasion, as I had not previously climaxed, Wally’s anal skill came close to bringing me off before I had enjoyed the ride I had anticipated. To distract myself from the pleasurable massaging of my cock, I employed a proven technique and looked around the bedroom, focussing on pictures, ornaments and photos on the dressing table. As my glance washed over the dressing table, I was stunned to see reflected in one of the wing mirrors of the dresser, what appeared to be the top of a head and a pair of eyes peering over the bottom of the bedroom window frame. Turning my head in the direction of the picture over the bed, I looked back out of the corner of my eyes at the mirror, confirming that someone was watching us.

If someone was watching, I was determined to give him or her a good show. Twisting my hips slightly to one side away from the window, I tugged Wally’s buttock wide apart with my thumbs, giving the watcher a clear view of my red and swollen shaft, glistening with lubricant, pumping in Wally’s distended hole. Slowing to draw the session out, I was nonetheless too excited to last overly long. I could feel my climax building to the point that it became unstoppable. I released the first jet of spunk deep in Wally’s bowel, quickly jerking my cock from his hole so that the successive spurts sprayed onto his back and into the cleft of his buttocks as I turned to the window. Seemingly fascinated by my spouting cock, the watcher failed to follow my gaze at first, and then the eyes widened even further as he, for it appeared to be a youth, met my eyes. The face at the window dropped from sight, but I caught in the dressing mirror a brief glimpse of someone running across the lawn behind the house.

Wally shuffled forward, lowering his hips to the cradle of Cheryl’s thighs as she reached to guide his cock into her waiting cranny. Although I had just climaxed, the novelty of being watched by a Peeping Tom caused an ongoing frisson of excitement that kept me erect, and almost unaware of my actions, I gently stroked my sticky cock as I watched Wally fuck his wife vigorously. When he rolled aside, mindful of where I last had my cock, and that I had subsequently failed to wash it, I flipped Cheryl over onto her knees, lubricated her pursed, pink anus and entered the “road less travelled”. Even as she climaxed, my mind was still focussed on the watcher at the window, and I withdrew without having orgasmed. As I showered before dressing and taking my leave, I continued to wonder at the identity of the watcher.
Published 
Written by novaguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments