Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Upstairs Upskirt

"Barbara punishes her voyeur boys for looking up her skirt."

57
12 Comments 12
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I’d been in my job with an engineering company for just a few weeks and I’d got friendly with my co-worker Clive. He was a guy in his early forties, about ten years older than me at that time. I’d soon picked up he was as interested in the office girls as I was. One morning he asked me to come with him. He led me to the stairs that led down from the upper-level stack of admin offices to our ground floor open plan area. We went into a space under the stairs hidden behind a row of big metal cabinets up against the foot of the stair. I noticed how he made sure no one saw us go. That stair provided a shortcut alternative for anyone on the upper floor offices wanting to avoid a long walk along a corridor to the main stair. 

"Look" whispered Clive, indicating upwards with a flick of his head. 

I looked up. Two of the office girls, Linda and Janet, pretty girls in their early twenties, were walking toward the top of the stair deep in chatter. They reached the top of the stair and started to descend.  

“Don't make a move, and keep quiet," Clive hissed. 

It was summer and the girls were in mini-skirts with bare legs. The treads of the stair were made of a metal mesh. Through the gaps in the mesh, we were looking vertically straight up the girls' skirts. I saw Linda was in simple white satin panties taut over her mound and the curves of her cheeky young bottom. Janet was in a tiny purple thong with a thin gusset between her legs and nestling in the valley between her smooth round bum cheeks. I could even see strands of Janet’s dark cunt hair peeping out of her thong. Clive and I waited under the stair until the girls had reached the bottom and strolled away still deep in chatter before we came out. "Don't tell any of the other guys," said Clive as we strolled back to our desks.  

That stairway provided us with plenty of erotic voyeur entertainment all through that summer. As soon as we saw any potentially interesting woman in a skirt heading for the stair we were quickly under it for a surreptitious panty peep. We were entertained by a full range of upskirts ranging through mature women's panties seen through tights, spectacular displays of stockings with bare thigh above stocking tops and young girls with their bare legs and tiny panties or thongs barely covering their cunts.  

One day we noticed one of the senior managers, Barbara, coming toward the bottom of our stairway. She was a mature sophisticated looking beauty in her later thirties with neat brunette hair down just below her ears. There was something erotically exciting about her. The sensuous way she moved and even the click-clack of her high heels turned me on. She’d already treated us to a few upskirt views of her panties, usually pastel, always very brief and usually seen through the open crotch of crotchless sheer black tights. On seeing Barbara approach, carefully making sure she didn't see us Clive and I went quickly to our hide under the stair and watched her approach the foot of the stair. 

She was in a white blouse bulging over a very decent pair of boobs, a charcoal grey knee-length business skirt with black nylons and slightly high heeled shoes. She seemed preoccupied with some documents she was carrying. We watched as Barbara mounted the stair. 

"Fucking hell!" I heard Clive gasp. 

Looking up between Barbara's legs we saw she wasn't in her usual tights but in stockings. Above her stocking tops was bare thigh, and she wasn’t wearing any panties! As she slowly walked up the stairs above us we ogled her naked pussy with a neat bush of almost black pubic hair around her vagina slit. Then to top it all, when she was directly above us she paused to look at her documents. Her legs spread and for a few exquisite moments, she rocked sensuously above us on her heels giving us a perfect view of her cunt. Then, with our eyes locked on her stocking tops, her hairy cunt and her well rounded gleaming smooth naked bottom Barbara carried on up the stair.  

Back at my desk that afternoon I couldn't get that vision of Barbara's stocking-clad legs, stocking tops and hairy pussy out of my mind. My penis wouldn't stay down. Eventually, I had to go to the men's toilet and with my shaft straining hard in my frantically stroking hand and my mind full of Barbara's stocking tops and cunt I relieved my lust with a hefty spurt of semen against the cubicle wall thinking about what I’d like to do with her.  

Linda, Janet, Barbara and other women continued to entertain us with voyeur sex in the following weeks. Then that never to be forgotten afternoon came. I was sitting at my desk when I caught sight of a movement on the landing at the top of the stairs. I glanced up and saw it was Barbara about to descend the stairs. I alerted Clive and whispered, “Let’s see if she’s wearing any knickers.” 

No one took any notice as we rose from our desks, strolled to the stair and positioned ourselves in our hide under our stairway. We certainly weren’t disappointed. Barbara slowly descended the stair treating us to a perfect upskirt view. Barbara was in a knee-length summery dress loose round her legs, thin and light coloured, with white sandals. Looking up her dress I saw her legs were bare as it was summer and she was in creamy white panties with a thin gusset between her legs. 

Barbara reached the foot of the stairs. But this time to my horror instead of heading off into the distance she turned and headed straight for us. We couldn't have made a run for it and a moment later Barbara was standing there in the side facing us. We were caught red-handed. For what seemed like eternity Barbara simply stood there looking at us in silence with the look on her face telling us she knew exactly what we'd been up to. I knew she had the authority to have us dismissed, and I knew what "dismissed for looking up women colleague's skirts" would do for me on my employment record.

I awaited the words which would end my career. Then Barbara spoke. "Did you boys like it when I wore those stockings and showed you my cunt?" It certainly wasn't what I expected to hear. 

"What ...?" I began to mumble, feeling my face turn red. 

"I could have the pair of you dismissed for what you’ve been doing, looking up women’s skirts. You're very naughty boys." Barbara paused and my heart pounded. But then she gave a mischievous smile. "But I like naughty boys." I stood there in silence, momentarily baffled. “In there,” Barbara said.  

She pointed to a door near our stair hide that led to a vacant office. A moment later the three of us were in there. Barbara took the key from the hook on the wall and locked the door behind us. 

"I’ve shown you my pussy. Now you show me what you’ve got. Cocks out boys!” 

I could hardly believe my ears. I’d always had a secret fantasy about exposing my sex kit to a woman at work and now it had come true. I undid my trousers and dropped them round my thighs. I was in light blue designer briefs that only just covered my cock and balls and showed my cock outline perfectly. I wore them in case I ever got lucky with a girl like I just had. 

“Mmmmm …. My boy’s in sexy little knickers,” Barbara purred. 

She ran her fingers lightly over my cock bulge. I slipped my briefs down stretched round my thighs. I lifted my shirt and thrust my hips forward. It had all happened so quickly that even after seeing up Barbara’s dress my penis was only half erect, swinging as it stuck out horizontally. Clive followed my example. He was in ordinary high street shop grey cotton briefs but his cock was already hard up and pushing his briefs out in a huge cone. A moment later his briefs were down and his erect cock bounced out. It was massive, bigger than mine, with a big purple head and very hairy balls. I’d taken to trimming my pubes to just a neat ring round the base of my cock. 

IceDanielleee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IceDanielleee

Barbara fondled our sex kit, smiling mischievously and purring with satisfaction. My initial horrified panic was fast being replaced by rising sexual excitement. As she lightly stroked my penis, tickled my balls, slid her fingers right under me between my legs and ruffled my thick pubic hair within a minute or two I was hard up to my full seven inches with my cock bending up so my knob was pointing straight up.  

“Strip naked. Both of you.” Barbara ordered, stepping back from us. “Every stitch off.” 

We both obeyed our mistress and stood there stark naked side by side, legs slightly spread and erect penises sticking out. We were both fit muscular guys and I saw Barbara smile as she ran her eyes over our naked bodies. 

“Now naughty boys, you need to be punished. Bend over that desk and get your legs wide.” Again we obeyed, bending over the desk so close Clive’s naked leg was touching mine. “Thwack!” Barbara slapped my bum cheek with her hand. “Take that you dirty boy!” Barbara said as she slapped my other bum cheek. Then she moved to Clive and treated him to the same: “thwack!” 

It was only slightly painful. I’d never been spanked naked by a woman before. It was incredibly erotically exciting. I spread my legs wider and stuck my bum out for more. She gave me six slaps, three on each bum cheek. I glanced at Clive. He was grinning and I saw his hard cock quiver with the impact of her hand. Then Barbara’s hand was on my stinging bum caressing me, tickling me along my bum crack, and best of all under me between my legs tickling my arse, fondling my balls and lightly stroking my straining penis shaft. 

“Stand up you naughty boys,” Barbara ordered and we obeyed. “My turn now,” she continued. “Let me see some boy on boy.” We stood there startled for a moment. “Come on. You know what I mean. You’ve wanked other boys, haven’t you? The boys certainly did at my school. You know what wanking is, don’t you?” 

Just in case we didn’t know she formed her thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbed her hand the length and angle of a guy’s hard up cock. 

“Go on,” Clive said. “Give me one.” 

As he spoke he spread his legs wide and thrust his hips forward with his stiffly swinging penis toward me. The look on his face showed me he was desperate to shoot his load and right then didn’t care whether Barbara, me or his own hand took him to a cum. For my part, I was no stranger to giving other guys hand jobs. My all-boys school sounded like Barbara’s. At eighteen like most of the other boys I had a “wank buddy” I masturbated and hand jobbed with. Since then I’d had plenty of practice at student parties where everyone got nude and the girls were clamouring to watch us masturbate or, like Barbara, to show them some boy on boy. 

I stood next to Clive getting so close my own hard up cock was brushing and poking his naked thigh. He was already up rock hard, but like I’d done with boys in the past I lightly played with his balls and shaft and reached under him to work him to a peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. He was gasping and squirming, the veins on his shaft were standing out and his cock head turned a deeper purple by the time I wrapped my hand loosely round his shaft and began to rhythmically tug and stroke his foreskin.  Barbara purred excitedly and gently caressed my bum as she watched intently.  

Clive came quickly. When I felt his cock suddenly harden in my hand and he clenched his bum cheeks I tried to hold him back and edge him but he was too far gone. His whole body juddered and with a loud grunt he shot his creamy load a couple of feet in front of him. Clive staggered back with his cock swinging still half-erect with a rope of semen dangling from its head.  

Barbara turned her attention to me. She squatted down in front of me and explored my hard shaft with her tongue and lips. She licked me all over my cock head then took my knob into her mouth, massaged it with her tongue and slid her moist lips up and down across the base ridge of my penis mushroom head a couple of times. I could have taken any amount of that but she rose and stood in front of me. 

“I’ve noticed how you look at me. I could feel you taking my clothes off. All the women here know you boys jack off in that toilet.” I felt my face go red. “Now show me what you do with that big hard cock when you’re thinking of me, and make it a good one.”  

Barbara was a voyeur too! I’d always enjoyed masturbating with an audience. Back at those student parties, I’d learned how to put on a good show for a girl. Standing there I spread my legs, thrust my hips forward and wrapped my hand round my shaft. I was ready to go when Clive interrupted me. 

“How about showing him some tits and cunt to cum over?” 

“You filthy-minded bastard!” Barbara replied, but with a grin.

Clive had rightly guessed this sex-mad voyeur who’d already shown us her cunt was an exhibitionist too. Also, I could tell watching me wank Clive had got her excited. Barbara unbuttoned her dress down the front and slipped it off her shoulders behind her. Her creamy white bra matched her panties. She reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Her big round firm breasts swung out as her bra fell. Her breasts were enough to stretch any boy’s cock but she slipped her panties off too, displaying her dark-furred pussy. Barbara sat on an office chair, spread her legs wide and held her breasts up so they were at just the same height as my cock head.

“Cum over my tits you dirty boy,” Barbara said.

I stood in front of Barbara between her spread legs. She spread her legs a bit wider and thrust her breasts toward me inviting my hand. She gasped with sexual pleasure as I treated myself to a feel of her breasts and pussy. Then I stood with my cock shoved forward so close to her my knob nestled between her breasts and began to masturbate. I took my time at first with just my thumb and forefinger round my shaft gently stroking my penis to work myself up. Then I got going in earnest stroking my penis full length with my pumping hand patting Barbara’s breasts on every upstroke. As I got more frantic with my cum rising I made lots of noise gasping and grunting like I’d done to impress girls at those student parties. I took myself to the brink and edged, holding myself on the exquisite brink of orgasm with my cock head poking her nipples.

Finally, I couldn't hold back any more. I slid my penis straight into Barbara’s cleavage and she squeezed her breasts round my shaft. For the last few seconds, I tit-fucked her thrusting my cock up and down between her breasts. As I came I shoved my cock forward so far my cock head peeped out above her breasts. My semen spurted up in a creamy fountain over her breasts and face. As I stepped back from her and my penis slid out of her cleavage a last gobbet of semen spurted over her front. I stood there watching my semen trickle down Barbara’s cleavage and front to catch in her cunt hair.

We dressed quickly then making sure no one saw us we let ourselves out of the office. As Barbara ascended the stair she gave us one last treat. She hadn’t put her panties back on and we watched her long legs, her cunt and naked bottom all the way to the top of the stairs.

Clive and I enjoyed our upskirt voyeur fun for a few more weeks. Then one day workmen arrived, covered the open mesh with carpet tiles and closed off our understairs hide. That was the end of our upskirt panty peeps but it was fun while it lasted.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments