Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation memories

"That private little house wasn't so private"

4
1 Comment 1
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
We had been looking forward to returning to our dream house on St. Kitts and the ferry could not chug through the bay fast enough.

We had stumbled across this piece of paradise a year earlier and had booked nine days of doing next to nothing. We snorkeled, sunned our naked bodies, ate at every nice restaurant on the island, but most importantly, just enjoyed being with each other 24/7.

We arrived at the house, unlocked the door and opened up the doors to that beautiful Carribean breeze that seems to bring the stress level down to just about zero. We unpacked the groceries from town and poured a couple drinks, a Capatin and diet for me and scotch on the rocks for my bride. We changed into our suits and sat on the veranda admiring the hummingbirds flying around the sugar water containers left out by the owners. The sun sparkled on the water and the temperatures rose as the sun ascended in the Caribbean sky. It was time for a quick dip in the pool!

My wife had on my favorite string bikini, a floral combo in greens and purples with a splash of black. She was excited to have found one without any extra padding in the top which she hated more than I did. She didn't need any padding, her natural breasts still perky and taut after two kids. We slid into the pool, the cool water making us gasp and bringing her incredible nipples to full attention.

"Holy cow, thats cold" I said, but she just smiled knowing full well the effect her nipples were having on me.

We frolicked in the water and pools edge for a half hour before pulling ourselves out, draping our towels over the lounge chairs and settling in to do a bit of reading. Without me even asking, she took off her top and hung it over the railing to let it dry. My God, her breasts were magnificent, water glistening and running down, nipples pointing skyward. She looked so hot laying there completely oblivious to my stares, or at least I thought. Her sunglasses hid her eyes, but I thought I caught her checking out my thickness, now evident underneath my suit.

The beauty of our paradise was it was private with a few houses down the hill and a few to either side, but the pool area was private and perfect for sunbathing sans clothes.

I slipped out of my suit and hung it next to her top on the railing. I offered to put some sunscreen on her and since the sun was starting to get high in the sky, we both thought it would be wise. I squirted some on my hands, taking care to cover her breasts, tummy and legs. Rubbing the lotion was having a most obvious effect on my cock as it now stood straight up, the kind of hard on teenagers got, but not many 50 year old guys. I continued to apply the lotion and had her roll over so I could apply it to her back.

"I might suggest you remove your bottoms so I can cover all of you," I smirked.

She lowered her glasses with that, 'You ain't fooling anybody look' but she did, and I massaged the lotion in taking great care to cover her assets.

She had put her book down and was now just enjoying my massage which had turned from applying the sunblock to a bit more sexual.

I rubbed her thighs and occasionally brushed her pussy lips, rubbing her ass a bit more vigorously which allowed me to force her legs open a bit more.

Helen_cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Helen_cooper

The sun was shining down hot now and her pussy was starting the show the effects of my ministrations. The moistness was now eveident and I slid my finger across her slit, the wetness stringing out and coating my finger. 

"Oh, my, that is one wet pussy" I said, but she said nothing, just spread her legs a bit wider and tipped her ass upward allowing me better access.

I leaned in and took a breath of her, her essence filling me with a sexual desire I had known so many times in our nearly 30 years together.

I spread her ass cheeks and found her hard clit, swollen and pink, inviting me to touch. I rubbed her clit and she let out an 'mmmmm' and rocked her hips to my strokes.

Her ass glistened and I finally leaned in and put my tongue on her, flicking and nibbling on her incredibly juicy cunt. As I flicked her clit, she started bucking wildly, her cunt firmly planted on my face.

The orgasm pounded her senses and made her cry out, " Oh God, don't stop!" as I continued to eat her cunt.

After 30 seconds or so of this, she shuddered and collapsed back on the lounge chair, her swollen pussy lips and juices glowing in the daytime sun. She rolled over and said, " Now THAT is a way to start a vacation while planting a sensual kiss on my lips.

I smiled and said, " My pleasure, love".

Later that evening, we went into town and had dinner at a cute little restaurant we had eaten at last year. Our waitress, a very cute girl about 35 or so, greeted us and took our drink order. When she returned, we chatted with her, told her we had just arrived and were looking forward to enjoying out stay. She asked where we were staying and I told her we were renting Hibiscus House on Crest Mountain Road.

She said, "Oh, wow, thats just below where my husband and I built a house recently. In fact, we have a wonderful view of the bay and the houses below us. In fact, my husband and I nearly bought Hibiscus House before we decided to build. The sun deck is awesome but not as private as some might think!"

I'm sure I saw a twinkle in her eyes!

Published 
Written by citychamp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments