Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Her Study Pt. 1

"Closing shift at the library is more fun than I could have imagined..."

18
3 Comments 3
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It’s 11:30. The place is empty. We’re supposed to close at 1 a.m. but fuck it, it’s Friday. I’ve had the late shift at the college library for the past three nights, and all I want to do is close up, go to my dorm, watch some porn, stroke myself off and fall asleep. After the week I had, that sounds like the perfect end to the night, to be honest. If I close an empty library a bit early, what’s the harm?

So I start making my rounds, checking the floors, starting with the basement. As soon as I got up to the top floor, I see someone seated at a private single desk, facing away from me as I approach, several book rows back from me. “Really?” I’m thinking. “Honestly, what jerk is staying at the library until closing time on Friday?” But then I see her and stop short, as does my heart. Only the sexiest jerk in the school.

Even from behind (or especially?) I recognize her right away. She’s maybe 19, a regular library patron. So fucking cute. Gorgeous smile that makes me melt, long red wavy hair, beautiful slim figure, perfect hips and ass almost always snugly fit inside an enticingly short skirt, glasses (glasses!), innocent but…something about her body language tells a different story.

At least, that’s what I told myself on the more than one late night spent fantasizing about her, thinking of her in the shower, soaping up those perfectly shaped tear-drop breasts and delightfully upturned nipples, or kneeling before me, sucking my rock-hard cock, staring back up at me with lust as she reaches down to touch herself…

Dammit, snap out of it!

So no early night tonight, I’ll have to hustle her out at closing time. Ah well. I start to turn around but for some reason my feet don’t want to move. I’m transfixed.

Her short blouse is riding up, exposing the dimpled small of her back, that skirt hugging her hips in the most delicious way. She’s totally engrossed in something, but I can’t tell what, her head is just blocking her laptop screen…

Sitting at her desk, she stretches out, arms overhead. What’s this—movement? Wait, now she’s turning this way. I slip behind a bookshelf just in time. Okay, now I feel…even creepier. But then I catch something as she turns around, checking to see if anyone is nearby, curious look in her eye. What’s that on her computer screen…no. It can’t be. As she turns I can just make it out. I lean closer and nearly knock the entire shelf down in front of me.

And now I know why she was so interested in what was on it. It’s pornography. Some hot lesbian action is playing out on screen, one of those cute “girls masturbate together shyly then start brazenly fucking the hell out of each other” scenes that drives me insane. They’re just getting naked, exploring and laughing together. Hey, we’ve got similar tastes. My body floods with excitement, and right away I feel myself getting hard immediately, my cock straining against my jeans. I can’t even believe this is happening. Sudden waves of heat wash over me. Sweating. Swelling. I can hear myself breathing, and I just know she can hear my heart pounding. I'm in too deep now, though. Can't move. Don't want to.

Satisfied that no one is around, she turns back to her glowing screen. As she leans back I see her hand slip into the waistband of her skirt. At my new angle behind the shelf I can see her lips parting, and I hear a soft moan escape, eyes locked on the scene playing out in front of her. The two girls are staring lustily at each other now.

Onscreen, the blonde reaches over to grab her full figured brunette friend’s breasts, stroking them as she groans with pleasure. Now I have two great views.

My mouth is dry and I can’t think straight. I start running my hand over the outside of my jeans, teasing myself at first.

EmilyTucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyTucker

God I don’t want this to end. My dream girl’s cheeks are flushed, eyes concentrating. But she also looks a bit frustrated.

The brunette is now licking her finger, sliding it inside her friend’s pussy as she rolls her head back from the sensation. I wonder if this would all be easier if she would just slide her panties down already.

My girl finally pulls her hand out from the top of her skirt, glances around, then reaching under her skirt, slides down her panties over her legs and down next to her keds. Oh my god. I think my dick is about to break I’m so hard at this point. I start to unbutton my jeans noiselessly—thank god for button fly—and instantly feel some relief. I impatiently slide my underwear out and over my erection and it bobs up and down, heavy and aching. I flinch with pleasure as the cool air hits my exposed skin.

Onscreen, the girls are making out and fingering each other. The blonde gets up and with a smile pulls out a rabbit vibrator. She turns it on and starts working on her friend, slowly, slowly sliding it inside her.

Meanwhile, my girl is working her hand under her skirt, but it’s just out of view. I move to get a better view, leaning forward, forward, forward…

I stop leaning just in time to prevent an entire shelf from toppling over. Holy shit, almost ruined…well, everything good ever.

My girl makes another brave move, pulling her skirt up and exposing her shaved pussy. My heart jumps out of my chest. It’s beautiful, perfect lips, reddened with lust, wet and inviting. She spreads her legs, stepping out of the underwear on one side, and quickly begins stroking her clit. Her lips just melt open, begging for more attention. She’s now less self conscious about moaning as she’s further down the path of pure, animal lust.

I’m stroking faster now, and I'm so hard I could burst. I stop here and there so I don’t lose it, my cock protesting, twitching for more when I do. But I can’t cum. Not yet.

Onscreen the blonde is now licking the brunette who is in total ecstasy, and my girl mirrors her expression. She pulls her shirt up, bra with it, and tugs at her nipples. They’re perfect of course, just like I had imagined. Her chest is flushed and sweaty.

I’m leaking precum at this point in a nonstop flow, using it to stroke myself slowly as I watch, glued to this amazing performance. I want to moan deep and low, but I hold off. I hear her wetness now as she moves her fingers over her swollen pussy, and can almost smell her musk--

DING DINGGGG! DING DINGGGG!

An iphone chimes. It's mine. It's fucking mine.

Of course I forgot to silence my cell! Of course I did! Fuck fuck fuck. I’m in a total panic, trying to dig it out of my pockets which are conveniently lodged under my engorged balls.

In the process my elbow hits a large volume of philosophy reference, which lands to the ground with a thud. All is fucking lost, but for some reason all I can think to do is grab it to put it back. I turn around, lean down to grab it (heavy sucker), and as I turn to stand up, I follow the long, beautiful legs of the girl with whom I’ve spent the last god knows how long watching porn and masturbating. Without her knowledge.

But god she’s so hot. Disheveled, sweating. Beautiful.

I fully stand upright, pants awkwardly tucked, my cock standing straight up as if nothing's awry. She looks at me with a mixture of disbelief and maybe, maybe just a hint of a smile. I don’t have too many words at this point.

“I found um…I was just…” Indicating the book, I awkwardly place it on the shelf. She isn’t moving, and neither am I. "Foucault?" I offer weakly.

She looks me square in the eye: “Show me what you were doing.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by hardnhot18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments