Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Mary

"Mary allows her best friend to watch on as she is satisfied by two fit guys"

41
12 Comments 12
30.8k Views 30.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
We all started out in the same hall of residence in our first year. We went through a lot together settling in to Uni and exploring our new found freedoms. For the second year we all decided to get a house together just off campus.

I got on best with Mary. There was never anything between us even though she was a real beauty. Lean and lithe in a healthy athletic kind of way. Tall and with longish dark hair, she loved life and was one of those people with an inner glow. We had rooms next to each other and with an old connecting door from when the place was a house rather than shared accommodation.

We shared the trip in to lessons and we shared secrets. We probably knew as much about each other as anyone else and I think we both valued the intimacy.

One Friday night I decided not to go out as I was up early the next morning. As I lay there in bed just after midnight I heard the front door go and muffled voices downstairs. I drifted off but a little later I heard voices through the door between Mary’s room and mine, sounded like two blokes and Mary. Drifting off again the next I heard was the unmistakable sounds of lust, the creaks of the bed, and the rustle of movement but above all Mary’s gasps. Her cries built and built and seemed to last forever.

I found myself imagining what was going on next door. That beautiful body spread-eagled, giving itself to another, or both of them. The feelings Mary was experiencing were clear from her gasps and groans. I felt myself hardening and I started to take long slow pulls on my cock to match the thrusts and groans from next door. Finally, with one last cry I heard her come, and I let myself go to match.

Next morning Mary was up and about late, and when I got in she had just made it to the kitchen.

After some polite chat I couldn’t resist, "You were busy last night," I said.

She blushed a little.

"I am sorry, I met these two guys in a club and they were so fit I couldn’t resist."

"No probs," I said. "I enjoyed the show you put on."

She blushed a little more but then grinned

"I have never had a threesome before, and now I really know what it is to be fucked. The one guy had the biggest cock I have ever seen and he knew how to use it."

With that she held up a cucumber from the fruit bowl and we both burst out laughing.

"Did it turn you on to hear us?" she teased.

"God yes, I had almost as much fun as you did," I replied.

"I can’t wait to do it again," she said. "This has taken sex to the next level for me and I want more!"

"I’ll have to get used to listening then."

"You could try watching."

At this I gasped and was not sure if she was joking.

"I’d find it a real turn on," she said. "And it sounds like you are going to be ‘up’ anyway." She giggled.

We talked it over and my excitement grew. We went upstairs and looked at how it could be arranged. We noticed that the dividing door had the keyhole blocked up with filler. I fetched a small knife and we chipped it out. After a little work I put my eye to the door and had a clear view of her double bed, she checked the view herself so she would know what I could see.

"When are you next meeting up with them,'' I said trying to play it cool and hide my excitement.

"We are meeting on Wednesday after my netball match," she replied.

The few days dragged by and I lay awake at night thinking of what I would see on Wednesday night. Mary asked me several times if I was looking forward to it, and I could tell from the glow in her eyes how excited she was, at a repeat of the workout she had had before, but with the extra excitement of knowing her ecstasy was been watched and in turn giving pleasure.

Lying in bed on Wednesday evening I heard the door go and voices again.

JessieMyer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessieMyer

I felt my heart beat and my cock grow so hard that it ached. As I heard them come upstairs I crept over to the door and knelt to take my position. I saw Mary’s back as she came in and the two pairs of legs as her lovers followed her. She was still in her netball kit – short blue skirt, pumps and a tight white t-shirt. What a picture.

She sat on the edge of the bed and faced the two lads, and me. She knew that as she lent back her lovely boobs pushed against the fabric of her t-shirt and her nipples showed, her slightly parted legs showed her white knickers from beneath the short skirt. She had a post exercise glow and sheen but her eyes were on fire with the thought of what was to come.

I saw the lads drop their trousers in unison, pull up off their shirts to reveal their muscled bodies and then finally drop their pants so I had a view of their taught bums. They moved over to Mary and straight away the blond one (let’s call him James) put his hand between Mary’s legs, spread them a little further and ran his finger up and down the outline of her pussy through her knickers. The dark haired one (Rob we will say) moved round to kneel behind her. He put his hands straight over her breasts and cupped them as he kissed her neck. Mary looked straight at my keyhole and smiled as her eyes then gently shut and she released herself to their ministrations.

Almost as though synchronised Rob lifted her T-shirt over her head as James pulled down her skirt and panties in one movement. James stood as he did this and it was then that I saw the source of Mary’s pleasure….the biggest cock I had ever seen. Thick and hard against the backdrop of his six pack. I have never fancied another guy but I could not help grabbing my own cock and giving a few slow pulls as I admired him.

They allowed Mary to lie back. I saw James kneel between her knees and sink his head to her mound. She gasped and lifted her bum to push herself onto his face and she pumped her thighs to meet his rhythm. Rob sucked her nipples and then reached up to grab a pillow to put under her bum to spread her further and support her.

I could tell she was close to coming already. James stood up and I could just see him insert the head of that fantastic cock into what looked to be a wet and hungry cunt. Rob looked on and watched his mate’s cock as it disappeared. He resumed licking her nipples until the rhythm of James’ thrust settled and Mary was gasping each time he pumped into her. Then he reached down and under Mary until I saw his finger gently touch her anus and start work there with short little strokes. Mary squealed a little and moved her hips in an animal manner to give him better access. Then with his other hand Rob licked his finger and then reached down and gently started to apply pressure to her clit as James’ cock rubbed against his hand and continued to pump into Mary.

I could see her flushed and sweating body, grinding to their rhythm. Panting, losing herself in their attentions. Then finally, with one last cry she came and at the same time I saw James shudder and groan as his pipe pumped its load into her.

I looked down and watched my right hand pound my own cock. Thinking back over what had played out before me. As I came my spunk shot out like never before, hitting the dividing door and dribbling down to the floor.

I returned my eye to the door. Mary was looking straight at me. Her face red but from lust rather than embarrassment. She winked and then turned to Rob who lay beside her, pulling his cock to her mouth.

The show continued…..

Published 
Written by sundance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments