Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Goes Around Comes Around

"I caught my employee taking advantage of my wife and paid him back tenfold."

48
9 Comments 9
44.3k Views 44.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

My name is Mike and I am the Senior VP of a large marketing firm in the Southwest. I manage a group of about 20 employees that handle the marketing for many fortune 500 companies across the globe. I moved here after graduating from college in the south. It’s a tough business, but if you work hard and are intelligent, you can move up fairly quickly.

One of my employees is John Stanley. He is a lower level marketer with very little experience. We hired him fresh out of college and he thinks that he is the shit. In his opinion, it’s only a matter of time until he is running the entire company. Problem is, presently he is living with his wife on a below average income and he is spending like he is already the president. New cars, nice house, nice clothes, etc. And with these expenses come huge credit card bills. Normally this is none of my business, but the fact that I know his income and that his wife doesn’t work only tells me that he is getting in over his head.

The one thing that John has going for him has to be his wife, Erin. Erin is a smoking hot 25 year old brunette. Long legs, slender frame with c-cup tits and a gorgeous face, she was meant for fucking. John loves to flaunt her just like the rest of his expenses. One particular night when we were out to dinner for business John made the comment that they were going to start trying for kids. I asked him if he had thought it through and he told me that they wanted to try early in their lives so that his kids were born before he turns 30. Once again this is none of my business, but kids are a huge payment on top of everything else that he is paying on – I had to ask.

This brings me to the beginning of the real story. My wife and I were having a cookout at our place for my marketing team. We had grabbed another huge account and as an employer I am very appreciative to my team’s work, so I hosted them to a meal. As the night wore on and the drinks started to flow everyone was having a good time and I noticed John taking a particularly heightened interest in my wife. This was expected when you account for John’s attitude and the fact that his wife stayed at home. My wife, Rachel is the love of my life. We met in college before either of us had a dime so I know she is with me for my success or my bank account. She is blonde, about 120 lbs with a frame to die for. I trust her and as a result of her loyalty, I am not a jealous person.

As the night wore on, most of my employees had left and one of them needed a ride home. He had drank way too much and I offered to take him to his place that was about 20 minutes away. After getting him into my pickup I told my wife that I was leaving for about an hour or so to get the guy home and into bed. At this point I noticed that my wife was also trashed and that she was about to pass out herself, so I told her to go ahead and lay down.

After taking the guy home I arrived back at my house and only John’s car was in the driveway. Knowing that my wife was asleep I wondered why he would still be there. I walked around to the back of the house where I could see into the living room hoping that I might catch him stealing something or doing anything else that drunk college kids do. What I saw stopped me dead in my tracks. John had turned out the lights in our living room and I could barely see that he had my wife laid down on our couch and he was eating her cunt for all it was worth. I could see his head between her legs lapping away and I was furious. He had unbuttoned her top and was grabbing her tits while tongue lashing her slit. At first I was pissed at them both. Rachel had never cheated on me and I couldn’t believe she would start with this prick. I soon noticed however that Rachel was still passed out! She had no clue that this asshole was doing this to her. He was taking advantage of her and she had no clue that it was even happening.

When I realized this I made a decision to put this little shit in his place once and for all. I took out my cell phone and I called Erica and told her that John needs her to come and get him because he was too drunk to drive. After hanging up I snuck around the house to the outside of our master bedroom. We have bay windows on our master so I can get in without making any noise. Since we live in a nice neighborhood we usually leave the windows unlocked. After trying 2 windows that denied access the third that I tried slid open. I quietly stepped through and reached under my side of the bed where I kept my Browning Gold 12ga. shotgun. The bolt was open and the semi auto was loaded with 5 shells, just none in the chamber. After making sure the weapon was safe, I made my way to the living room. When I turned the corner I tiptoed into the living room and could see John. His back was facing me and over his shoulder I could see my wife’s face. She was still out cold. John was still eating her pussy and fingering her cunt. At this point he had pulled out his cock and was standing up to mount my wife’s face. Next he grabbed her by the hair and shoved his rock hard cock into her mouth and started to fuck her face. As pissed off as I was with him I took a couple of deep breaths and composed myself. I didn’t come in here to kill him, I had better plans.

Looking down at my Browning I hit the button to close the bolt. For those that aren’t familiar with semi autos, the bolts are spring loaded. It made a large crack that broke the silence in the room. John quickly pulled out of my wife’s mouth and turned to me. Even in the dark I could tell his face was pale white. Evidently he was close to blowing his load because he was breathing rapidly. When I raised the barrel of my Browning and lined it up with his head he started babbling. He told me that she had came onto him and yatta yatta yatta. I asked him how she was able to do that while passed out and he lowered his head in defeat. He knew he had been caught taking advantage of my defenseless wife. His boss’s defenseless wife at that.

I kept the Browning pointed at him and took a drag from a beer nearby. I told him to sit and not move. Next I put the beer down and told him to follow me. I took him into our master bedroom and tied him to the chair that faces our bed. I tied his hands and legs to the chair and sat on the bed. He looked at me and said “What are you going to do?” I told him that we were waiting. He asked me if I was going to tell April what he had done to her. I thought to myself what a dumb shit this guy must be to think that I was going to tell my wife.

About that time, right on queue, my doorbell rang. I took my Browning with me to answer the door and met Erin with a smile and she asked me why I had the gun. I laughed and told her that I was showing it to John when she rang and that nothing was going on. I noticed that she might have been waiting on him. She only had a shower robe on and I couldn’t tell what was underneath. I let her in and locked the door behind her. She didn’t even notice and I led her to the bedroom.

When she walked in and seen John tied to the chair she started to run to him to untie him. I walked in behind her and yelled “Don’t touch him! Sit down on the bed!” She stared to turn in protest but stopped dead in her tracks when she looked down the barrel of my Browning. I pointed to the bed and she reluctantly sat. I lowered the gun and told her that I brought her up here because John had something he wanted to tell her. We both turned and looked at John tied up and he looked at me with a surprised face. He then looked at his wife and said “Mike caught me flirting with his wife.” He said it so straight faced it made my blood boil. This guy took advantage of my wife, disrespected me in my house, and was now lying directly to his wife’s face. I reacted so quickly Erin screamed when the butt of my Browning connected to John’s abdomen causing the wind to leave his body. He threw his head back in pain and fear from my reaction and I grabbed him by the jaw and made him look me in the eye. “Tell her the truth you little shit,” I said. Finally after regaining his breath he looked at his wife and told her how he had found my wife on the couch and abused her body. He told her that he pinched her nipples, ate her cunt and face fucked her. His wife was devastated. She was crying uncontrollably. She had been betrayed.

I told Erin that she could use the bathroom to cleanup and I led her down the hall. She was telling me that she couldn’t believe all of this was happening. I asked her if she wanted proof. She looked at me questionably as I grabbed her hand and led her to the living room. She looked stunned when she seen Rachel lying there with her clothes half removed and marks all over her tits. She still had not moved and was sleeping like a baby.

I grabbed Erin and told her that this was not the end.

Larisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Larisa

She looked at me confused and I pointed to my wife and said “Your husband just violated my family, my house and my trust. He can no longer work for me. I am forced to let him go and I will see to it that every marketing firm within the southeast and beyond knows what he done here tonight. He will never work in this field again.”

She looked defeated. My trap had been set, now I just had to wait. As she started to cry she frantically waved her arms as if she was asking me what could be done. Finally she composed herself and she looked at me and said “Is there anyway that he could keep his job? We are too far in debt for him to get fired. We will both go bankrupt!” I told her that there was one way I would keep him. Her eyed brightened up and she got excited again. “How?” she said. I reached around her and grabbed her ass and pulled her to me. “He took liberties with my wife and betrayed you. What goes around comes around.” She looked up into my eyes and I could see her pondering her situation. She then got a wicked look into her eye and asked “Where’s your restroom, I need to freshen up a bit?”

When she exited the restroom I was already back into the bedroom with John. He asked me where we had been. I told him that his wife wanted to see for herself just how bad he had violated my wife. Erin walked in with her hair up and her robe a bit looser than before. She walked over to John and said “I had a present for you when you got home tonight. Evidently you didn’t want it considering how you took advantage of Rachel.” John looked at her confused, “What gift?” Erin unclasped the tie to her robe and said, “I’m ovulating tonight.” When she removed her robe she was wearing a transparent light blue nighty that accented her tits and barely covered her pussy. My dick got hard as a rock just thinking about what was about to happen. Erin continued, “Im ovulating and now because what you have done I am going to have to fuck Mike. He said that he would wear a condom but I am not going to let him. I am going to fuck him in front of you and you can watch your wife get slammed by your boss and watch him dump his load in my fertile pussy. You will remember the night that you cheated on me every time you look at my child.”

I was stunned. I never imagined that she would tell him that it was her choice to fuck bareback while she was ovulating.

With that, she motioned for me to come over. She slowly removed each of my clothes and she stopped when she released my cock. When my 7” hit her unexpectedly in the lips she smiled at me as she mumbled “This is going to be better than I thought.” I watched as she licked my cock from base to tip enjoying herself. She cupped my balls in her hand and ran her tongue along them over and over again. She paused to ask me “How long has it been since you came Mike? Your balls are huge?” I didn’t even think about it at the time, but it had been over 2 months since I had came. And with what I had been watching all night with my wife and Erin, I was ready to burst. “2 months Erin, it has been 2 months.” Erin turned to John and said, “Did you hear that honey, he hasn’t dumped his load in 2 months! I guess it’s a good thing he is going to dump his seed in my cunt and not my mouth because I would drown with that big of a load in my mouth.” Erin continued to demoralize him. “God honey his dick is so big and hard too. Ill bet this thing goes all the way into my womb. Your dick is puny compared to this.” She pointed it at him as she talked and he just stared at my dick with his wife’s hand wrapped around it. Next she looked at him and said, “Lets see if we can get him close.” She then went all the way down on my dick and stopped her nose buried in her hair. It felt fantastic. I groaned and exhaled loudly, savoring the feeling of her throat muscles contracting on my shaft, trying to milk my cock. She came back off of it for air then smiled at me, “Did you like that?” I responded, “Hell yes I liked it.” She licked her lips, “You want it again?” I responded, “Hell yes I want it again.”

With that she buried my cock in her throat again then she grabbed my hands and placed them on the sides of her head. She was inviting me to fuck her throat! I used her face like a pussy and pounded into her throat over and over again until I pulled out before I came. She gasped for breath as she looked at me and said “Don’t waste it, my cunt is waiting for dinner.” I responded, “Get on the bed.” She surprised me by telling me to wait a second.

Then she once again got in her husbands face and said, “I want you to be quiet and watch this. Mike is going to pound me and you will get a front row seat to your wife’s seeding. See his balls? That’s 2 months of cum that he is going to shoot into my hungry, ovulating cunt.”

With that she laid down in the missionary position and said “come over here and fuck me.” I approached her and lay between her legs, directing my cock to her pussy. Just before I pushed it in I asked, “You sure you don’t want to use protection?” She replied, “No, I want you now.” With that I started to inch into her. She was moaning and thrashing the entire time. Before I even bottomed out in her she had came 3 times. Finally after one last final push I felt my balls resting on her ass.

By now she was breathing hard and red all over. I told her I would wait a second for her to get used to me. She looked at John and said “H – H – His dick is in my womb John. H – H - He is all the way in my belly.” I smiled down at her and said, “That’s where I’m going to be when I flood your cunt with my load too.” With that I violently started pistoning in and out of her. God, she was a great fuck too. Her pussy clinged to me on every outstroke and she was raising her pelvis to match each thrust. I started taunting them both, “It wont be long now till I make you a mommy you slut. Do you want my seed? Tell me how bad you want it!” “Dump it in me deep Mike. I want to feel it in my belly. Give me that load. God you are so much bigger than John, your dick is so far into my womb now you will knock me up for sure.” She replied. I told her, “I’m about to cum baby. I can feel my balls tightening up.” She quickly grabbed a pillow and placed it under her ass, elevating her cunt. I seen this and replied, “That’s right baby, you want my load in you don’t you. Here is comes!” Right before I exploded in her I looked her in the eye as she grabbed my balls and starting massaging them and she said “Dump it in me. I want it all.” I quickly hooked my hands on the back of her knees and pushed them to her tits. She shrieked at the sudden extra depth that I had reached and I released jet after jet of cum into her fertile pussy. She milked my balls the entire time I was flooding her cunt with my sperm. I came for nearly a minute and I never let her move. She came as soon as she felt my hot load blast her cervix. She was pinned under me and my dick was still imbedded in her like a cork while she milked the last remaining drops into her pussy. After she regained her breath I started to climb off of her and she held me in place for an extra 10 minutes while we kissed and I sucked her nipples.

When I finally got off of her she said “John, look at his balls, they are almost as small as yours now. He dumped all of that inside me and it was fantastic.” Then she said something that even surprised me, “Now that he’s impregnated your wife YOUR even with him but now its time for ME to get even with you!” I looked at her questionably and she told me to get a handful of tissues. When I did she stuffed them into her cunt and got off the bed. She reached down and grabbed and caressed my nuts and said “Think I can get one more load out of there?” “You can try”, I responded. With that she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth again. She sucked me like there was no tomorrow. I could feel her tongue running down my shaft and it wasn’t long before I was about to erupt again. I yelled “I’m Cumming!” just as she pulled my cock out of her mouth so that my load sprayed onto her face and into her tongue. She then got off of her knees and walked to John sitting in the chair and grabbed him by the head and kissed him, forcing his mouth open and making him taste my load. John started spitting uncontrollably. Erin said “You should probably get used to it. After the amount of cum that Mike just put in my cunt you will taste him in me forever and I’m going to be coming back to take his loads until he doesn’t want me anymore. I am going to be his cum dumpster from now on.”

I was so drained I just laughed, grabbed my Browning and seen them out. Erin ended up pregnant with a boy that looks a lot like me. John took a 180 degree turn after that night. I never have any problems out of him now.

Comments to
Published 
Written by Unprotectable
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments