Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What he doesn't know

"he threw her bra over her shoulder with the rest of her clothing"

7
2 Comments 2
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Working late again, on a Friday even? You have to start to wonder if it’s on purpose or just piss poor time management. Oh well, you’re getting used to it, truth be known, it doesn’t even bother you that he’s not home, again.

You used to pay attention to what was going on with his work. Then the interest started fading away, until one day, who knows when, either he stopped telling you what was going on or you just stopped hearing it.

You can tell when his stress level is up but it’s not like you pay attention. He returns the favor and that is how it has become. The way it is.

So he is working late. What should I do with my evening you think to yourself? Maybe a little retail therapy is in order. It has been a horrendous week and you know damn well you deserve it. There is nothing you really need or even want, but it will be nice to get out of here for a while and just have some me time.

On your way home from a quick browse through the local mall and a couple of your favorite stores you almost don’t even realize you are driving past his work. You can see through the front windows of the lobby area that the lights are off but you see the back of his car parked around the side of the building as you drive by.

What the heck, why not stop in and see how things are going? It’s been at least a year since you have been in the place anyway. You turn around, drive back and park next to his car. You go around to the front entrance and push on the door but it is locked. Then it occurs to you that you have a key to the place. You’ve never used it, never had a reason to.

As you walk in, you notice how quiet it is, you’ve never been in here after opening hours. After the door closes behind you, you hear voices coming from the back, sounds like from the shop area. You lock the door behind you and start walking towards the mechanics bay and the voices are a little easier to hear now. By the tone of the voices you can tell they are arguing about something.

From the hall way leading to the shop area you can see through the office where the parts are ordered. There is a big window where the mechanics can talk to the guy that orders the parts. The window is closed so the voices are muffled but your view is clear. It is hubby and a young girl, maybe 19 or twenty. She must be the fresh out of high school girl he hired just a few months ago.

The lights are off in the office and hall way but on in the shop are. You can see into the shop but they cannot see into the office and hallway where you are. You stop in the door way of the office area and listen for a minute. Something in the back of your mind is telling you to just wait, don’t walk in just yet.

He is really angry, and she is only answer in one word responses. She seems intimidated but not really scared. He says one last thing to her and turns to walk away but she grabs him by the shirt and appears to be begging him. She starts to kiss at his face and neck but he grabs her by both arms and pushes her back into the car parked behind her. They looked at each other for a long second then he grabs her by the arms again and lifts her onto the hood of the car, forcefully.

Your first instinct is to walk in and let your presence be known, but again, something tells you to just wait.

In a split second, her jeans are off and flying through the air. She is sitting on the hood of the car in just panties and a t-shirt.

You feel a rage coming over you. You start for the door but then stop just short of touching the handle, again only stronger something stops you. You go back to where you can see but not be seen.

He has his face buried in her crotch and she is looking down at him with a shocked and confused look on her face.

Still a little confused on what to do, you feel yourself swell. Finally realizing the voice in the back of your mind is right. You tell yourself to relax and notice that you are soaking wet.

As you watch, partly confused but mostly in amazement, he pulls her panties off and throws them in the same manner as the jeans. Back down on her he goes, forcing his face into her, seeming almost rabid. She starts looking a little more relaxed, the shocked and confused look turns to excitement. She leans back on the hood of the car and opens her legs for him. She still looks a little concerned but not fighting what he is doing at all.

She finally gives in and decides to enjoy it. Reaching down, she takes the back of his head in her hand and pulls his face into her.

As if denying her something, he immediately stands up. With a very disappointed look on her face he pulls her of the car and pushes her down on her knees. He pulls out his dick and shoves it in her face. As if she didn’t react fast enough, he slaps her in the face with his cock.

She opens her mouth for him and he stuffs it in. She is apprehensive but not quick enough. He grabs her head with both hands and starts ramming it into her mouth.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

Faster and faster until he almost shaking her head, finally letting go of her, she is gagging but doesn’t take it out of her mouth. She starts to suck him off, her mouth filled to capacity with her own saliva and his fully erect cock. The look on her face is that she doesn’t dare stop. She starts to devour him, her desire for him is now obvious as she quickly and willfully sucks his dick. She is hungry for it, wanting it badly.

As soon as he can tell she is starting to enjoy it he pushes her off again. Pulling her up by the arms, he peels off her t-shirt and spins her to face the car. Forcefully pushing her over the hood of the car, he holds her down by pushing on her back. With one foot, he spreads her legs like a cop, kicking her ankles out to the sides.

He whispers something to her but you can’t hear what he had said. With one hard thrust, he rams into her. Entering her pussy and going balls deep into her soaking pussy all in one hard push. She squeals and looks back at him, trapped between him and the car she gives him that pitiful “I’m sorry” look. He pushes her face down on to the hood again.

He pulls out of her slowly and rams it in, and again she squeals. He uses her bra strap like a handle and starts to pick up the pace, pounding into her from behind and pulling back on her bra strap.

The bra doesn’t last long, when it broke he threw it over his shoulder, like the jeans and panties before. With the bra gone, he reaches around her tiny frame and grabs both tits, one in each hand and uses them the same as he did the bra.

She is moaning, almost screaming. Starting to fuck instead of being fucked, he lets her cum one time before he pulls out of her.

After a loud and obviously powerful orgasm from her, he pulls her back a little bit off the car so she can get down on her hands and knees. He pushes her shoulders down further, until her tits and face are resting on the grease stained concrete floor and her ass is pointing almost straight up. Standing over her he spits in his hand and rubs it on her tiny little hole. He positions himself over her so he can balance himself and maintain the motion he is going to need.

He lowers himself down to her and rubs the head of his cock on her ass hole, using the spit as lube. He starts to push in. As the head of his cock enters her ass the girl gasps and wiggles. He is quick to grab her hips and hold her still again.

He leans toward her ear and says something, again you can’t hear what is said.

Whatever it was he said, it must have worked, she holds her ass still and even pushes back on him a little as he pushes into her. About half of him in her butt, he pulls out just a little bit, you see her wince and gasp as he does so. He pushes in again, slowly, this time a little further. Pulling out just a little she gasps again. Ashe pushes back on him with her ass as he goes in again. This time all the way in, until his ball are resting on her pussy. Then he shoves just a little harder to make sure it is all the way in. She screams out, this you could easily hear.

He starts slowly screwing her in the ass. He slaps it a couple times and she starts to fuck too. Soon, has a good pace going. Nearly all the way out and all the way back in with each stroke.

She is nearly in convulsion, a constant moan coming out of her. Her pussy is literally dripping with her cum as he fucks her ass more and more aggressively, her face and tits being pushed around on the floor with each stroke.

Finally, he has had his fill. The last couple strokes deep into her and then he holds it there. You know the look on his face well, as he unloads his cum as deep in her ass as he can reach.

He pulls out of her slowly, she turns around and looks up at him. He takes her by the back of the head and puts his cock in her mouth again. Without hesitation this time, she sucks it like she has been starving for it. After she sucked all the rest out of him, she gobbles the whole thing. Taking it in until she is nearly gagging again.

He’s had enough and pulls her up to him by the chin. He is saying something to her as he zips up his fly.

She starts looking for all her clothes as he is still talking to her.

While she is getting her ass chewed again and trying to find her clothing, you step quietly back down the hall way in the direction you came in. Going out the door you came in and locking it behind you, you go straight to your car.

As you drive home your hands are shaking, but you realize you are not angry. As the excitement wares off, you realize your own panties are soaked and your fingers have that oh so familiar smell on them. As you try to think back to how many orgasms you had while watching them, a big grin comes across your beautiful lips.

There you go love, a custom story written just for you. I hope you enjoy it. Your Friend

Published 
Written by herfriend
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments