Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife´s Affairs ( Part 2)

"Wife has affair and she doesnt know she is caught- Second Part"

27
6 Comments 6
25.4k Views 25.4k
840 words 840 words
So here I am hiding out in my son's room, with my wife just down the hall letting in what I am certain is the man she is fucking behind my back. I have many things running around in my head at this moment. How will I react and should I let them go at it and bust them? What if they spot the camera I left in the book case? It has about 6 plus hours left before it stops but I'm still feeling paranoid.

I decide to wait and listen intently to what is going on. I have to again breath slow and calm to get my heart rate and breathing down to a normal level . I am over stimulated at this point.

I hear some talk going on and I left the bedroom door 1/2 open so I could easily slip around without chancing a creaky hinge. I poke my head out and I hear the sounds of soft kissing down the hall and some talk and then I heard something come from my wife's mouth that instantly got my heart beating fast again. She said "Come fuck me on my bed you bad boy." He was hesitant and said "I don't want to go that crazy," and my wife responded with "please... it will make my pussy so wet and juicy for you." 

He said "Then lets go," and seconds later I heard her heals clicking on the marble floor again so I ducked behind the door well out of view. I waited behind the door for what seemed like forever until I heard the sounds of sex from the next room. When I peeked out I had a good view of the bed at a side view . It was now dark in the room and all the shades drawn so I could step back from the door and stay in the shadows and not be detected.

I stepped to an angle I was sure was safe from view but had a great view of my wife in a doggie position with her lover behind her eating her ass and pussy. My heart was pounding and I couldn't control my confusion, rage, erotic impulses.... The blinds I had left slightly open earlier had let in enough street light I could see them in motion in considerable detail. I left them open for another reason but this seemed to be a stroke of luck for me.

My wife Sara was moaning and egging him on. "Eat my ass, lick that sweet pussy you nasty boy.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

I'm going to let you fuck me good if you suck it like I need it."

He sucked and slurped her pussy and then pushed two fingers in and started finger fucking her hole. She moaned a deep , guttural sounding moan . Kind of grunting at one point.I could see her pushing back on his fingers and then she said some things I would have never guessed could ever come out of her mouth.

"Are you going to let me fuck your friend? Just like you promised? Let me do her right in front of you?"

I wasn't sure I heard that because my heart was beating so fast. Did she say her? My wife has always said lesbian sex was disgusting and she wanted a man to be the only one to touch her. He said, Yes, If you prove your good enough to be her lover I will let her suck your sweet pussy right in front of me. If you are really good maybe Ill let you taste her too "

My mind was reeling at this point ... Sara then said "Stuff that cock in me, I'm ready to cum."

He mounted her and grabbed her hips and pulled her back on his cock. I could hear the wet sounds of sex as he penetrated her. The squishy sound of her wet pussy made me almost cum in my pants so I had to release my cock to get off. I beat it while I watched him fucking her hard and fast and she could barely talk she was so full of passion. She just kept moaning and begging for more. She said, "Fuck me harder, faster and put that hot cum in me."

In the heat of the moment, I didn't even stop to think I didn't see him put on a condom.. Sara and I have sex three times a week or more and she is letting him cum in her too? I was about to go break it up and stopped because she screamed a high pitched sound that made me freeze, then started bucking on his cock fast and hard ... then began her chant... "Fuck this sweet pussy, fuck it, fuck it you nasty boy. You know you love doing this married pussy in her husband's bed, Fuck it fuck it fuck it."

She bucked until he grunted "Here it cums," and she responded with "Give it to me nowwwwwwww" .... and at that command we all came together.

Published 
Written by goodtbirish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments