Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Frat Party Confessions

"Emma decides the best time to tell her BF about her secret kink is at a frat party, what could go wrong? or more like, what could go right?"

15
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Slowly returning to the watersports corner of erotica - I mostly wrote watersports smut when I joined lush, then other ideas happened - but I still have watersports erotica ideas - hope this one is enjoyable!"

Wally’s leg jittered a lot when he had to pee. It turned me on to no end but I had no idea how to break it to him that I got so turned on watching him pee. Or need to pee and dance around.  Watersports wasn’t exactly a well-looked-upon fetish, even in kinky circles. But it made me so hard, every time. Even after I started HRT -  and erections were more challenging.  Watersports got me bone-hard in seconds.  It was just what did it for me. 

Edgar is who I was.  I didn’t hate the name, which is why I didn’t mind letting Wally call me Eddie still.  He accepted me and if I asked him to stop and only call me Emma, I know he would.  He’s been my best friend forever.  And when I came out as Trans -  he finally felt it was okay to have a crush on me.  His parents are stodgy Presbyterians from Philadelphia, they didn’t approve of him following me out west to the middle of nowhere Nebraska for college. But they would rather him go to some Nebraska State School than no school at all. 

I spent the summer after high school starting my journey on becoming Emma.  It was easier than it would have been ten years ago.  Anyway, I know I want to keep my dick, it's not the main source of dysphoria for me.  It was the masculine body hair. I was always getting full-body waxes - I know they are expensive, but the one time I went too long without one - I got so depressed it was hard to leave the house.

Anyway, so we were at this party one night, or whatever, right?  Some Frat party - Sigma Upsilon Kappa, something  I can’t remember the Greek,  they were loudly drinking and Wally was too.  So much that he had to pee.  I got hard when he said he had to, leaning over to yell in my ear over the loud music - like some secret.   And I knew where the bathrooms were so I walked him over there to stand in line.  Anyone with a watersports fetish always knows where the bathrooms are in any place at any time. 

He’s wearing these tight jeans that are starting to sag down and show his ass crack as he dances around. He always wears shirts that don’t go long enough over his pudgy, very adorable, and cuddly chubby body.  The line is longer than his patience and he starts to swear and hold himself physically.

I seized my moment, “Hey, you can just pee on me. I can hold my mouth open and try to catch every drop.”   I framed it like a joke with a little bit of a flirt undertone to it. I am not sure if it came fully across that way or if my anxiety ate the sexy out of it.

 Wally turned half-frozen in his pee dance and looked at me with his gigantic brown eyes - made bigger by his glasses.  “What did you just say?”

“You heard me,” I said teasingly.  I didn’t realize at the time that at least two other men heard me offer that to Wally and were also interested. 

Still shaking he looked me up and down.  With a grimace of restraint, he grabbed his crotch harder.  “Fuck it, I can’t hold it. Get on your knees then, it’s gonna happen now.”

I easily got down to my knees and he fumbled himself out and sprayed my face a good few seconds before it got in my mouth.  It was warm and bitterly strong.  I gargled it a bit so it dripped down my chin and down my chest, with my small and perky tits - my nipples pressed against it, feeling the hot piss dampen my shirt. It was like a jolt to my girlcock.  I was so fucking horny now. He shook his dick once he was done.  And as he was tucking himself in,  he looked at how the line had moved to queue up behind him.  

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

“Do you mind if we use your pretty mouth too?”  the one next in line thought to ask, he had a sweet Southern accent and a giant Texas belt buckle. I smiled.  “Not at all.  The more the merrier,” I said, and took off my shirt showing off my tits, happy that I had been able to afford a full body wax recently.  Wally stepped aside and watched as several bladder-desperate frat guys pissed all over me.  I couldn’t read the cryptic look in his eyes - but at that moment I didn’t care; I was living my deepest fantasy.  

That was how the rest of the party went for me -  it was only when it was dwindling down that I found Wally outside by the car with his vape that smelled like strawberries. I knew that scent better than my own sometimes. He compulsively vaped to help with his anxiety. I approached him, fragrant in the drying piss of strangers.  He looked at me with a neutral expression.  I had put my shirt back on - it was a bit cold outside so my nipples were still hard and pressing into the fabric.

“You look like you had fun.”

I wasn’t sure how to reply to that.  I just smiled and looked away as if I was shy.  I wasn’t.  I was nervous.  

I heard the sound of his spit on the ground and looked up as he put his vape back in his pocket.  He was closer to me now.  “So you’re into piss play then?”

“Yeah. I didn’t know how to bring it up.  It’s kind of taboo.”

“Yeah, it is,”  he said and then shook his head.  “But it doesn’t bother me.”

“Then why didn’t you stay at the party?”

“Well, I didn’t want to get in the way of your fun. I stayed right here for when you were done. They didn’t hurt you, did they?”

“No, I'm not hurt.  I mean.  I was a little worried you ditched me but… you didn’t so…”

Wally stared at me and took a deep breath.  “Did you suck any of them off?”

“A few but they came really quick so ….”  

He nodded.  “If tonight is a night about revealing fantasies, wanna know one of mine?”

“Yeah, totally.”

“Fucking a hot girl in a cornfield in the middle of the night.”

“Really?”

He nodded slowly, then tilted his head at me biting his lower lip in that way that always made me internally swoon.   

“Wanna go for a drive?” he asked with a sexy lilt to his gravelly voice.  And I nodded.  I may have had the best bukkake golden shower of my life - but the fact that the man I loved most in the world still wanted to fuck me after who knows how many strangers just pissed on me felt more valuable than all the actual gold in the world.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments