Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Had An Appointment

"He had to leave for an appointment so I took an appointment for my cock up his wife's butt."

24
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
567 words 567 words

I parked my car where I usually did. After placing the cover on it, I was ready to walk into the house. I saw him then, leaving the house with a bag.

"Going to get groceries, Dan?" I asked him.

"I have an appointment. I'll see you when I get back." He answered.

"Have a safe drive."

I walked into the house and locked the door behind me. My wife was supposed to be at work for another hour. His wife, on the other hand, was downstairs doing laundry. I walked down the stairs. I really had to pee. I quickly put down my backpack and rushed to the bathroom, which was right by the laundry room. Hanna was walking from the laundry room into the bathroom.

"Hey," I said without any emotion in my voice.

"Oh my fucking god!" She gasped, hand on her chest. She could never hear me coming up to her. I startled her every day and she giggled about it after she gasped. Just like every other time.

"You going into the bathroom? I gotta pee."

"No, I was just putting some new soap in this bathroom."

She bent over to pull out a bar of soap from under the sink. I pulled out my cock and pointed it at the toilet next to the sink. I held my cock pointed at the toilet as she placed the bar of soap next to the sink. I could see her in my periphery, eyeing my cock as usual.

"That's quite a stream. You really had to go." She said this and then licked her lips – typical of her.

I said nothing. I closed my eyes at the sweet relief. I had been needing to pee on the whole car ride over. I felt her arms hug me from behind. Her fragile little body against my back, she hugged me firmly. Her hands running over my chest now as I let her touch me. Her hand dropped to my hand. My hand was holding my cock. I was still peeing. I let go of my cock as she grasped it. She grasped it gently but firmly.

JulietaFire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaFire

"I can feel the stream coming out of your cock." She said this lovingly and held my cock lovingly.

She loved holding my cock and feeling the stream in her hand. Usually, she held my cock at the shaft, feeling the stream go through as she engulfed the head of my cock with her mouth. I would try to slow the stream so she could keep up as she tried to swallow it all. Yeah, she was a kinky bitch.

"You're a kinky fucking bitch," I told her this as my cock hardened in her hand.

The comment made her smile big. She had a beautiful smile. Her other hand undid the button on my pants, which fell to my knees. She now had me by the balls and cock. My tank was almost empty and the stream started to slow. She began to fondle my nuts. Slowly and gently, she stroked my cock. The way she touched my cock so gently and lovingly always made me harden up until it hurt and I had to do something about it. But she already had plans for my cock.

"Hey," she said, smiling and looking at me with her big blue eyes. "Wanna fuck my butt?"

End of part 1.

Published 
Written by brucesteve98
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments