Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jacuzzi Love

"What’s a single girl to do during the pandemic quarantine? Learn a new way to masturbate, of course!"

41
27 Comments 27
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"As watersports are not really my thing, it took me some time to figure out how I wanted to write this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I think I found a happy medium that most of my regular readers will enjoy. (Fingers crossed!)"

Callie Shelton was an accountant for a large firm in New York City. Each day she’d walk the seven blocks to work and take the stairs to the fifth floor of the building in which her office was located. In the evenings, she would enjoy dining out with colleagues, catching off-Broadway productions that included acquaintances in the cast, and sampling the sexual prowess of the occasional male in her very wide circle of friends. She loved being single in Manhattan!

Until the lockdown came, that is. Everything changed. She had to work from home, so there went the daily walks that she used as exercise. The restaurants and theaters closed, so there went her nightlife. And, since everyone was supposed to stay home and only mingle with people they lived with, there went her sex life!

Without the interruptions and conversations with co-workers to distract her, Callie finished her work early nearly every day. She started binge-watching shows on various streaming platforms and adopted an abandoned kitten that she found mewling when she went to get her mail one day. She’d put up a sign, but no one claimed him. So, she named him Mr. Whiskers and gave him a forever home.

After a while, nothing seemed to hold Callie’s interest. She was bored with streaming, she was sick of puzzles, and Mr. Whiskers could only play for so long before he conked out. She wasn’t even enjoying solo sessions with her vibrator as much as she used to, as it was becoming so routine.

She was actually a little concerned about Mr. Whiskers lately. He didn’t seem to be creating as many clumps in his litter box and she wondered how long cats could go without peeing. She sat down at the computer and typed in a search query.

How long can my pussy kat hold their pee?

She was stunned when, instead of just getting the answer to her question, she also got some articles about Pee-gasms. “What the hell is a pee-gasm?” she asked out loud, even though there was no one to ask.

She read as the website described letting your bladder become full and leaving it that way while masturbating. Then you allow yourself to pee while you cum. Very interesting!

The article had a lot of annoying pop-ups and she was rather irritated. She went to click the x to close the site and accidentally clicked on a different site called, Kinky Pete. It appeared to be a website kinky men and women could hook up via webcam and have video chats with like-minded perverts. Well, the website didn’t call them perverts. She laughed and typed in the Kinky Pete search window, Pee-gasm.

To her surprise, a list of ten members' names came onto the screen as ones who enjoyed this particular kink. She clicked off, shaking her head. If she was going to do something out of the ordinary, she didn't want to involve strangers.

She clicked on the site that was really about cats and found that they can hold their urine for 24-48 hours. It made her wonder how long she could go without peeing. Having gone to the toilet around an hour prior, Callie decided to just see how long she could go before she was uncomfortable. She went about her day, drinking her usual ice water, and picked a new puzzle to start.

At about three hours into her quest, she felt a bit of throbbing pressure and reached her hand into her panties to rub her clit. It fell so fucking good, but she stopped before she was too far gone. She wanted to cum badly, but she decided to push on to see just how long she could last. The whole idea of orgasm denial had never appealed to her before, but this felt so decadent, that she simply couldn’t resist.

After about six hours, Callie realized that she needed to pee. So much so, that she was worried she wouldn’t make it to the toilet. She headed to the bathroom and then stopped. She eyed the jacuzzi tub and decided that would be the perfect place to have her first pee-gasm. That way, she wouldn’t make a mess of herself and the bathroom. She filled the tub, wiggling a lot as the sound of the rushing water made her squirm. Once it was filled, she realized that she couldn’t wait much longer. Into the hot bath, she went and turned on the jets. The water pressure, combined with her own fingers deftly playing along her swollen labia, was so intense that it was painful. She needed to cum and pee, but suddenly she could do neither.

FreshLovieJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreshLovieJones

“Fuck!” she cried out, so desperate for release that she was near tears. She slid two fingers inside her slick cunt and fucked herself fast and furiously. But she’d held out for so long, that she just couldn’t make herself let go.

She stopped for a moment to catch her breath and decided what she needed was a filthy fucking fantasy playing in her head to enable her to climax. So, she closed her eyes and conjured up the vision of the stock boy at the local grocery store. He was sexy as fuck and had looked her over many times. He had a definite bad-boy vibe and she imagined he’d be just the type to fulfill her dirty desires.

“Michael, what are you doing in my bathroom?” she said aloud to the imaginary intruder.

You’ve been a slutty little tease, Callie, she heard him say in her head. It’s time for me to use you like the dirty whore that you are.

She grabbed the shampoo bottle and eased it up into her needy pussy, but still no release.

Fuck that pussy, you dirty little bitch! Michael said in her mind. That’s a good girl! Fuck yourself hard because I’m not putting my cock in that skanky little hole. God knows how many men have fucked your cunt!

She rubbed her clit furiously as she pumped the bottle into her throbbing pussy. God, she needed to cum and to pee so fucking badly!

In fact, I don’t think I’m going to fuck you at all, Callie, the imaginary man said tersely. I think I’m just gonna whip out my dick and take a good hard piss on your nice round tits!

She turned on the faucet and imagined Michael aiming his cock at her and giving her a golden shower. Then felt herself teeter on the edge and then plunge right over!

As her clit convulsed with the most intense orgasm of her life, her bladder let go and she cried out, “Oh. My. Fucking. God!”

Her entire body quaked as she experienced waves of pleasure like never before. She laid there with her eyes closed, her throbbing pussy still filled with the shampoo bottle.

Moments later, when she could actually stand up, she unplugged the drain and headed to the shower, the bottle still intact. She stood under the hot water raining down on her, imagining it was Michael’s hot stream again. She fingered her clit again and pumped the bottle in harder, causing another explosion as her orgasm ripped through her entire body.

When she was cleaned up and laying in bed, she shook her head, wondering what it said about her that she had fantasized about something that normally held no appeal for her. Then she realized it really didn’t matter. Maybe next time the fantasy would be a handful of big black cocks coming to ravish her in the tub. Or, perhaps, a man with a paddle. The important thing was, she’d added something new to her bag of tricks as far as masturbating was concerned. And that lifted her spirits immensely. She knew that the next time she was feeling blue or frustrated, all she needed to pull her out of her funk was a little Jacuzzi Love!

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments