Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pee On Me, Baby

"The peeing just got more intense and erotic"

34
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

An act, no matter how erotic, over some time, can become routine and lose its appeal. That is what happened to me and R. All the excitement of watching and being watched started to become stale and I had to come up with something to keep it hot. Thank goodness for Tumblr and its insanely erotic ideas.

It has been six months since I first asked R to pee in front of me. From the first trickle of pee that dribbled from her pee hole and the subsequent fingering of her wet pussy as she let go of the golden liquid inside her, both R and I knew, this act is just too hot to happen only once.

Every time I visited her for a massage, there were no more requests, no more wondering. It was telepathic. Just straight to the peeing and a happy ending for me. By the fourth visit, it had become such a routine for the both of us, that R chugs half a liter of water just as I walk into the parlor, just so she can pee a little longer for me. She loves being watched while she pees in front of me.

I, on the other hand, have gotten more and more brave with each visit. From just looking to touching, I have moved on to tasting her pee. Not directly from the source though, I haven't gotten that brave. After R pees on my hand, I usually lick her pee off my fingers right in front of her. She usually smiles a bashful smile, as I tell her, how lovely her pee tastes. R once confessed to me, that she can't pee normally anymore. Each time she pees, she fingers herself like how I do and wishes I was there doing it to her while she pees.

Her confession was like melted caramel to my heart. Imagine a girl, telling you, because of your own pent-up twisted sexual desires, she has now become one with it and is almost addicted to it. That is HOT. However, despite all these confessions, pee play, and tasting, I craved something new, something more wild. Enter Tumblr Watersports.

It was late one night and I was feeling kinda frisky and decided to rub one out before I sleep. As I was browsing through some very questionable porn, I came to a specific Tumblr site that was built for pee-fetish lovers. I thought to myself, besides watching and tasting, what else could be there? Boy did that Tumblr site open my eyes to a whole new level of perversions.

As I was browsing along, I came across an amateur homemade video, of a couple sitting on the toilet together, with the camera focused right on their genitals. "Hmm," I wondered, "What could this be?" My curiousness got the better of me and I pressed play.

First 5 seconds into the video, nothing much, just the girl rubbing her guy's dick onto her wet pussy and moaning. But then, it got interesting. Very interesting. As his dick began to become hard, she hovered her pussy over his dick and started to pee directly onto his dick. Wow. I thought I had seen it all when it comes to peeing play, but this was another level of eroticism. I re-watched the video a few times and rubbed one out while calling out R's name.

This is it, I said to myself. This is what I want the next time I visit R. She has been very comfortable with me and am sure she would be into it as well.

And so I planned it out. I waited until the weekend when I was not scheduled for work, hence more me time for myself and R. I booked ahead as usual and walked up to the receptionist, but before I could say anything, the receptionist looks up at me and goes, "Ahhh, number twenty-five right??" I just chuckled and nodded at her.

As I walked up the stairs, I caught a glance of R who happened to be seated at the lobby area. She winked at me and took a large gulp of water from her bottle. I gave her a knowing smile as we both know what is going to happen soon.

Seeing her take that large gulp of water got my motor running. I got naked, but instead of laying on the mattress, I sat at the edge of it, waiting for her to enter. I just let my dick get hard and slowly stroked it while waiting for her to enter.

Eeeee...the door slides open

As R entered, before she could greet me, she gasped at the sight of me stroking my hard dick.

"Baby... What are you doing?" R inquired with a wide-eyed look on her face.

Without missing a beat while beating my meat, I replied, "Darling, you look so sexy today and when you drank that water in front of me, it was such a turn-on, my dick became hard, haha." R just laughed and gently pinched me.

"You want to start with the fun part first or the massage first?" she asked

"No baby, massage first and the fun part later. I just wanted to tease you, that's all, haha."

She lightly slapped my shoulders, kissed me, and told me to lay flat on the mattress. I duly obliged.

R begins the massage and starts how she usually does, from my traps to my upper back and lower back. We have a light conversation about our current issues, the weather, and whatnot. As she moves to my thighs, I ask her

"Darling, when you saw me in the lobby, you took a large drink of water. Why is that?"

"Baby, I know you're going to ask me to pee for you, so I want to make sure I have enough pee inside me and I can pee longer for you. Plus, when you watch me pee, it turns me on so much."

"It turns me on as well darling watching you pee," I replied to her with a sly grin on my face.

"Yeah, now whenever I pee at home, it reminds me of what we do here, and I finger myself when I pee. All because of you, you naughty boy, haha."

"Haha, sorry, I didn't know you would also start to like it."

"Well baby, initially, I just did it because you asked me, but then, again and again, when I pee for you, and I see you looking at me and tasting my pee, it turns me on so much baby."

'Wow', I thought to myself. The power of persuasion and the added fact that R is now hooked on pee play was such a turn-on for me.

R then proceeds to complete the massage and lays next to me. We both look at each other, knowing what is going to happen next, but what R didn't know was, I had a twisted request that I wanted her to fulfill.

"So baby, shall I start peeing for you?" R whispered in my ear as she slide her hand up and down my thighs, slowly and gently began to give me a chubby.

"Darling, I have another request for you, something even dirtier, if you don't mind, haha."

R just stared at me with a bewildering look, as if just asked for her family's inheritance. "Even more dirtier than before?" she asked, with an excited tone in her voice.

"Pee on my dick darling," I said as I pointed to my dick which was getting harder by the minute.

"Huh??" R gasped. I shushed her and gave her a gentle kiss on her cheeks.

"Yes darling, please pee on my dick."

"Oh baby, that is so naughty, I like it", she chuckled.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

I breathed a sigh of relief. To be honest, I was stunned that she agreed to it. Peeing on the floor while someone watches is one thing, but peeing on someone else, that's a whole new category of weird.

She lays the towels on the floor and starts to undress in front of me. She removes her top and her bra and as she begins to remove her leggings, I stop her.

"Baby, can I remove your leggings?", I asked with a puppy dog look on my face.

"Sure baby, go ahead."

R stands in front of me, I get down on my knees and slowly remove her leggings. As I pull them down, I notice she is wearing a bright red-laced thong. Sexy. And what makes a sexy thong even more sexier? A wet spot. R was turned on and ready to go.

Before I slip her out of her panties, I reach out with my face and lightly kiss her pussy through her panties. Sensing my intentions, she spreads her legs to make it easier for me. I slowly pull her wet panties down. Her pussy looks beautiful, plump, tanned, and neatly trimmed, just the way I like it.

I spread her pussy lips and start eating her out. She taste's amazing. I slip my tongue into her pussy and start fucking her with my tongue as she moans. "Oh baby, ohhhhh, oh, ah." Her moans fill the room. She stops me, mid-tongue fucking her, and say's she is ready to pee. My face and tongue were right on top of her pussy and I was so tempted to tell her to pee in my mouth, but I changed my mind at the last second.

I sit down cross-legged on the sheets of towel on the floor and beckon her to join me. She straddles me and gets into a squat position and starts peeing. I feel the warm rush of her pee on my ankles instead of my dick and I tell her to stop.

"Why baby? What's wrong?" R asks with a worried look on her face.

"You're peeing on my ankles darling, not my dick, haha."

We both share a laugh.

This time she aims properly at my dick and lets loose. The warm stream of pee starts with a trickle then a rush and it rains down on my hard dick. It was an electrifying feeling. Her warm pee hitting my dick, basically bathing it in a warm salty shower, was so erotic. While she peed, we made out passionately. I moaned in her ears, "Oh my god darling, this is so hot, ahhhh, ahhh."

"Baby, that was so hot. My bladder is empty and there is no more pee left, hehe."

I was silent, trying to come down from the high of what had just transpired. Another one of my fantasies had been fulfilled.

"Sorry darling, I was catching my breath. I am lost for words. You are the best darling."

"Thank you, baby."

"No darling, I should be thanking you. You have fulfilled another one of my fantasies."

"Well baby, if you want to thank me, can you lick my pussy till I cum?", R pointed at her pussy and beckoned me to taste her sweet nectar right from the source.

I was stunned. I get a pee show and a request to eat pussy? Off course I was never going to turn it down.

"Are you sure darling? You have never asked me to lick you before."

'"I know baby. When you licked me a moment ago, it was so good, until I had to pee. I asked you to stop as I was afraid I was going to pee into your mouth."

I pulled R closer to me, kissed her gently on her lips, looked deep into her eyes, and said, "Next time, just pee into my mouth, I want to taste you."

"Baby, you are so dirty and naughty, haha."

"I know darling, I told you are weird right, haha."

R grabbed her bottle of water and squat down over the towels to wash her pee-stained pussy. Before she could, I stop her.

"Darling, what are you doing? Don't wash your pussy, I want to lick you clean."

"Baby, it's dirty from my pee, you want to lick me like that?."

"Yes darling, I want to taste your pee right from your pussy."

"Emmm, ok baby, anything for you."

R lays down on the mattress and spreads her legs. I get on my stomach and start to lick her pussy. It was wet and sticky from a mixture of her pussy juices and her pee. Her pussy was a mixture of salty, tangy, and musk, but most importantly it was delicious. I licked her like a starving soldier enjoying his first meal in days.

R was enjoying it, as her breaths got heavier and faster. I looked up while eating her out, and I can see that she was playing with her nipples as I ate her out. I sucked on her swollen clitoris while licking pussy.

As I was thoroughly enjoying myself pleasuring her, R relaxed and started to moan more. I kept up my pace until a tiny dribble of pee stained my tongue. I was taken aback. I stopped mid-pleasuring her and asked her, "Darling, did you just pee into my mouth?."

"Yes baby, I am so sorry, you're licking me so good, I peed a little." R was red from embarrassment when she answered me, covering her face to hide the fact.

"Don't apologize, darling, that was hot, haha. Do you still have to pee?."

"No more baby, just a little bit before, that's all."

"Well, next time when I lick your pussy, go ahead and just pee into my mouth, ok darling?."

"For you, anything baby, hehe."

I proceed to lick R into a feverish orgasm. As she neared her big O, she squeezed my face with her thighs and dragged my face deeper into her pussy.

"You came darling?."

R was almost out of breath when she answered, "Yes baby!! That was so good, thank you."

R gets up, still dazed from her orgasm, and gently lays me down. She grabs my dick, lathers it with just enough massage oil, and proceeds to tug at my dick. Slowly and gently. With each stroke, I can feel my dick getting harder. R leans into me, and offer's her breasts to me to suck on. She knows that I enjoy nursing them like a hungry baby while she jerks me off. I take her left breast in my mouth and gently caress the right one. I lick her nipple and nibble on it. R moans again, but this time, more softly as she was still on a high from the orgasm I gave her a moment ago. While I suck on her breast, R continues to stroke me, while simultaneously playing with my balls. It was all a bit much for me. I tried hard to keep it going, but I couldn't control myself and I came so hard. Multiple jets of cum just shot out of me again and again. I nearly pass out. R cleans me up.

"Wow, so much cum you have in you baby."

"Yea darling, it was all just too much today. So erotic, hence I came hard."

"Well baby, maybe next time you can cum inside me, hehe," R winked at me.

"Next time then, haha."

"Here you go, a little bit extra than the usual tip."

"Haha, next time, I pee into your mouth, ok baby."

"I will be waiting, darling."

I get dressed and leave. Yet another fantasy comes true. What a day it was.

Published 
Written by PeeFetish90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments