Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wicked Thoughts

"You know what it’s like, right! To have seriously wicked thoughts."

18
9 Comments 9
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I know that you know what it’s like to have wicked thoughts. The ones that run around in your head, constantly popping into your conscious mind when you know that you can’t act on them, or worse, shouldn’t. You know all about those thoughts that start as a trickle and grow and grow until they hurt so much.

I’m talking about thoughts that are wrong, in some ways. Well, perhaps not wrong just downright dirty. But the more you think about them, the more they grow inside. You know you are going to have to act them out one day. If you don’t, you will never know whether they mean something or not.

Trust me! I know all about them.

I have been having these thoughts for months now. They are at the stage that every time I get home I want to try them out, but being married or having family around me all the time, well, it’s just not that easy.

I cannot act out these thoughts in work. Definitely not!

That is why I am nervous and excited right now.  It’s nearly five in the evening, home time for me, but not home time for my other half. Tonight he is away on business for one night only. So you can understand why I’m in a bit of a state. Tonight I am going to go through with it. Tonight, my thoughts are all mine.

I’ve actually been shaking like a leaf just thinking about it. I’m trembling because I can’t wait. The thrill of releasing this emotional surge that has been slowly building up means everything to me and yet I don’t know how I will do it. How it will start. But I know where.

I have a plan which starts the moment I open the door to my flat. I quickly pierce the cellophane foil of the ready meal and throw it into the microwave. I take a bottle of wine and open it, pouring more than a glassful and gulping it down. Not that I need Dutch courage to do this, I don’t, I just like wine so much. A pint of water is placed on the counter and I dip into it every now and then. Everything in moderation my mother used to say. God, if my mother knew of what I was about to do she would turn in her grave. I hope she can’t see.

The microwave pings and I throw the food down my throat. It’s impossible to take my time. I need to get the pleasantries over and done with. In my head I have replayed every twist and turn of how this is going to go many times. All the scenarios have started and finished differently, but each time I have been more than satisfied and fulfilled.

I flick through the sexy clothes in my wardrobe not knowing what to wear. I pull out a sexy one-piece black dress that fits me snuggly; it’s almost elasticated, spray-on if you like. I have decided that my first attempt will be with clothes. I don’t know why. I just wanted it to look sexy and I look sexy in this black dress, believe me.

I ring David, my husband; again, this is to get the politeness and pleasantries out of the way so that I can have the evening to myself. I know it’s only six thirty but tonight is my night. He generally has a lot to say, and I know I will be desperate to get off the phone. I dip into the wine and water and even pour myself another pint.

Its seven thirty and David is still fucking talking. Doesn’t he have dinner to attend? But he does, at last, say that he’s hungry and needs to eat. I tell him he must go and eat and not to call back because I will be having an early night. If only he knew. He seems to accept my excuse and I put the phone down with a smile. I close my eyes and bite my lip. Done it! Me time. I’m now shaking with excitement and the last thing I want to do is tip wine on the cream coloured sofa.

I let my hands drift over my breasts and I stroke them; pinching at the nipples every now and then. Shivers seem to be injected into my pussy every time I pinch on them and I’m loving it. I take a large squig of water nearly finishing my second pint and then I’m back on the wine.

My hand snakes down to my pussy and I start pulling at the hem of my dress. All I can think of is what it will feel like the first time I do it. My finger slips into my pussy and I’m so fucking wet in there. I have built this whole day up to something immense and I hope it lives up to my expectations. I start to finger fuck my pussy with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other; slowly of course. This is just hors-d'oeuvres to my main course.

Fuck I’m going to cum!

My body convulses, my stomach clenches and my climax rips through me. I clench my buttocks and twist and turn on the sofa as I come down from my high. I smack my pussy with the flat of my hand just to teach it a lesson. That wasn’t supposed to happen so quickly and I’m now looking at the dildo on the sofa beside me. I know it’s going up me. I grasp it and push it inside. I get this feeling that events are about to overtake me. The feeling I’ve been building up to is waking up inside me and I start to tremble with the sheer excitement of it all. I let the feeling take me to the edge but I pull back as quickly as I can. Then it comes at me once more.

I’m there, I’m on the edge of this dirty thought that has been slowly destroying my sanity for the last four months. I’m going to fucking feel what it’s like, once and for all. I take the dildo out and walk to the shower. We have a large walk-in shower that is just right for this moment.  I feel a trickle appear like it’s on the horizon and far, far away. I clench my buttocks. Not yet!

I pull my dress so that it sits tight over my body and I lie on the floor of the shower; safe in the knowledge that no-one is going to walk in. I lift my legs up against the wall and curl the bottom of my skirt upwards so that I can see my pussy. I start to masturbate again. One hand is gently cupping my breast as I wriggle my bottom towards the wall. My legs go higher.

DommeRachellee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRachellee

I had already placed a mirror outside the glass cubicle of the shower and I turn to look at myself in it. Fuck, I look sexy. I feel sexy, horny and wanton for what I’m about to do.

I keep urging myself to relax and make things happen faster and suddenly there it is, the first trickle, the first appearance of golden fluid that soaks into my dress almost immediately. I watch it happen, completely enthralled by it. It’s so fucking warm – hotter than hot water. I squeeze my bladder and the flow increases. This time the flow soaks my dress and I feel my pee get sucked into the fabric around my breasts. It slowly engulfs me. I close my eyes and let it flow over me.

At last a stream of liquid reaches my hair as it flows past it to the drain.

I squeeze some more. There are two pints of water and a bottle and a half of red wine to come out so I’m actually in heaven right now. As I squeeze I see a pipe of liquid squirt into the air. In those quiet moments when it rises, it forms droplets that soon come crashing down between my tits and onto my face. The hot liquid on my face feels wonderful.  I quickly look into the mirror outside and squeeze again. I watch the liquid this time and it surprises me when all of it lands on my face and drenches me. Trickles of gold slip between my lips and I taste its bitterness.

Oh, yes! I want this over my face. I wriggle towards the wall some more and squeeze. Lots more fluid shoots out of my pussy and I direct it onto my face as best I can. I’m covered by its warmth. It’s lovely, its pungent smell invades my nostrils but I cannot help it. My mouth opens to catch it.

I let my pee enter my mouth before pushing it back out. I am in full flow now and my pee is soaking me, my hair is matted and wet, and my tongue is fully extended to catch it as it falls. I squeeze my breasts through the sodden garment and I relish the feel of the wet fabric against my body. I clench my bottom and rub my fingers over my pussy. I push a finger into my anus from behind as more liquid gushes from me.

This is everything I thought it would be. I squeeze my buttocks some more and the final surges leave my body. A sudden surge of disappointment hits me hard as the flow subsides; eventually coming to a halt. I don’t want this to stop. I want more.

Like I said, I had a plan. But I have to get up from this lovely position of subservience to myself. I wriggle across the tiled floor and I reach for the wine glass to take a sip and then I fill the pint glass with water and finish it in a few minutes. I drink another pint and then some more wine. Now comes the waiting game for it all to move through my body.

I can’t wait for this liquid to go through me and fortunately I don’t have to, because I know that the initial surge was only part of the first round of liquid to move through me, there’s more waiting and in a short while I will want to go again. I’m impatient for more of the same and I know that I won’t have to wait long. I feel like I want to pee again. This is not the water that I have just drunk; it’s the sheer amount that I drank earlier, waiting its turn.

I get back on the floor and resume my position and start to soak my dress again. This time I push the dildo inside me. The feeling is wonderful. The pleasure I feel inside me mixes with the outflow of piss that warms my body up.

Fuck! This is so wonderful!

I start to push the dildo in and out, and it’s having an effect but not like peeing is. Peeing on myself is so wicked and in my eyes, erotic as fuck.

I must have been in this position for about an hour before the second session has come to an end. I did orgasm while on my back but I had to pinch my nipples so hard that it really hurt. But, as all girls know, when you’ve decided to come, you will come.

My final chore for the day is to peel the soaked dress from my body. I turn on the shower, but it seems a shame to wash away the odour so quickly so I let it dry a little and parade around the bathroom; savouring the pungent smell. I feel myself and touch my breasts in the process. I push a finger into my mouth and suck on it and then I feel like I want to pee again.

I sit on the loo and concentrate. I let it all flow out of me but cannot help push my hands down under it. I scoop some of it up and let it dribble from my fingers onto my lips. Soon I have two hands under there forming a makeshift bowl and once it’s full I lift it to my breasts, let the liquid flow over them and then massage them; pinching each nipple in turn.

I look like I’ve been pulled through a washing machine when I look at myself in the mirror. I push my hair over my head; squeezing the last of the fluids out of it before sucking on my fingers once more. I’m still not brave enough to swallow, perhaps next time?

I stand and look in the mirror. I look at myself with pride; studying my hair, my covered face, my breasts. I watch myself as I pinch a nipple. I’ve done it. I’ve pissed on myself and I loved it.

It’s ten o’clock in the evening and I have been in this bathroom for about two and a half hours. I have had three sessions of peeing and two orgasms in the process. It’s been sheer bliss. I start the shower. I do need to clean myself before I go to sleep.

My wicked thought has had its day and I don’t think it will lie hidden and suppressed anymore. At least I’m not shaking, shivering or trembling with excitement now. I know how it feels and I know that this one is going to have to come out to play more often.

I’m sure of it!

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments