Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day at the Lake

"A husband and wife discover they are not alone at the lake"

40
13 Comments 13
30.7k Views 30.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

The story I am about to share took place after my wife and I had been married three or four years. We were each other’s second marriage and sex with us was always hot and heavy. We experimented with just about everything.

One of the things we both enjoyed was her telling me about the times that she had gotten fucked by other men before we had gotten married. She had lived a pretty wild life before her first marriage so there were plenty of stories to tell.

During those stories her pussy would get extra wet and I could tell she got more excited than normal. Of course, I was picturing her getting fucked by these other men as she described it and it drove me wild!

Afterwards, I began asking her if she ever wanted to have another cock besides mine again, naturally she said no, but there was something in the way she said it that made me wonder.

I guess at this point I should tell you a little about us. I am Rick and my wife is Sue. We are your average couple, living in the Midwest; I am 6’ 1”, 190 lbs., with a nice 8-inch cock that Sue loves.

Sue is 5’ 7” curvy in all the right places, not overweight but just right if you know what I mean. Auburn hair, hazel eyes, 38DD tits with silver dollar size nipples and shaved pussy complete the package.

One of our favorite things to do in the summer is to go to the lake, find a quiet cove and kick back in our lawn chairs, sit in the sun, have a few drinks and just relax. This particular day was during the week so the lake was pretty much deserted.

We got ourselves settled and broke out the refreshments. Sitting in the sun, drinking and talking like we usually did, pretty soon the drinks started having their effect on Sue and I hear, “Rick, what do you think about this?”

I turn my head and she has her bikini top pulled down, circling her nipple with her index finger, making it stand up hard, begging to be sucked. My cock started getting hard at the sight and I reached over and gave her nipple a pinch which caused her to moan.

“Feeling frisky out here in the open are we?” I asked her. She just smiled at me in reply.

I leaned in to kiss her as I untied her top and let it fall to the ground. Kissing her and rubbing and pinching her nipples just the way she likes combined with the alcohol and the idea of being exposed outside got her pussy wet in record time.

She had my swimsuit pushed down and said, “I want you to fuck me.” I started to pull down her bikini bottom and she said, “No, just push it to the side.” I slid over on her chair between her legs and pushed her bikini over and pushed my cock in her drenched pussy.

I started pounding her pussy hard, just the way I know she likes it when I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked up and there was a man watching us from the bushes. I leaned down and whispered to Sue, “We have a visitor watching us.”

She reacted the way she does when she begins to tell me a story from her past, a sharp intake of breath and a sudden surge of wetness in her pussy. “What is he doing?” she asked.

Cassettetape
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cassettetape

I looked again as I continued to fuck her, a little slower now. He had moved out from the bushes and had his cock out and was stroking it. “He’s jacking off watching us fuck,” I told her.

Now if there is one thing Sue loves, it’s watching a man stroke his cock. She turned her head to see and then said, “Wave him over.” I thought, holy shit, this is getting good!

I waved him over and when he came close, Sue said, “Kneel down here so I can watch you stroke your cock.” I am thinking this could be what I have always wanted to see, Sue with another man.

My cock was rock hard, driving in and out of Sue’s wet cunt. Her eyes are glued on the stranger’s thick cock as he strokes it, pre-cum making it shine in the sun. He inches it closer to her mouth, almost touching her lips.

Silently, I want her to open her mouth. Tentatively her tongue slips out and touches his cock. The stranger moans and pushes forward,

Sue’s mouth opens and her lips wrap around his cock. He reaches down and grabs her head and slowly starts fucking her face. Watching my sexy wife get face fucked by this stranger is too much for me; I shoved my cock hard against her pussy and empty my balls into her. It had to be the biggest load I have ever given her.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt, watching as my cum runs down the crack of her ass, the stranger is still fucking her face like it’s a pussy. Sue pulled his cock from her mouth and says, “Please Rick, I want this cock in my pussy.”

I looked at the stranger and said, “You heard the lady.” He grabbed her hips and moved her on her hands and knees, got behind her and pressed his cock into her cum filled pussy.

She threw her head back as his cock hit bottom and she said, “Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Give it to me.” The stranger grabbed her hips and pounded her hard, his balls slapping her clit on every stroke.

Sue looked at me and said, “Is this what you want, Rick? You want to see your wife fucked like a whore? You like seeing her take a stranger's cock in my slutty cunt? Oh fuck me, I’m cumming.”

All her dirty talk had my cock hard again and I got in front of her and grabbed her by the hair and shoved my cock in her mouth. “Suck my cock like the whore you are. Take his cock deep in your cunt while you suck my cock.”

We used her like that, me in her mouth, him in her cunt. Soon she started cumming again, screaming around my cock. The stranger grabbed her hips and pulled her to him and said the only words he would say that day, “Here it cums, you fucking slut.”

He held her tight against him and must have shot five or six big loads of cum deep in her pussy. When he called her a slut, I couldn’t hold back and I came in her mouth, shooting my cum into her throat.

All three of us collapsed in a heap on the sand. The stranger recovered first, got dressed, smiled at us, gave a wave and walked back the way he came. Sue looked at me and said, “We have got to come back here again next week.”

I kissed her, tasting my cum on her tongue. “You've got a deal. I love you, baby.”

Published 
Written by naked_maniac1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments