Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A family history Part 2

10
1 Comment 1
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Chapter two

“We are back here,” Steve said as he walked back into one of the bedrooms.

Jim and Pat entered the room hand in hand. Steve was sitting in a leather chair and Beth was lying on the bed. She sat up when they entered the room and held her arms out for Pat to join her. Pat walked over to the bed and Steve motioned for Jim to take the other chair at the foot of the bed.

Steve opened a box on the table between them and offered Jim a cigar.

“It’s Cuban. Have you had them before?”

“Many times, thank you,” Jim replied.

“If you like fine cigars, then you are going to love this.”

Pat fell into Beth’s arms and they renewed their kiss. As their tongues probed into each other’s mouths, their hand worked around to all the parts of their partner’s bodies. Beth rolled Pat onto her back and positioned herself between Pat’s legs. Beth’s hand made its way back to Pat’s fiery bush and started to massage her clit again. They broke the kiss and Beth started to nibble on Pat’s neck. She moved down to her breasts and continued lower.

Pat knew at that moment that she was about to have her first lesbian sex. As Beth moved down Pat’s body, her fingers moved from her clit to her opening. She pushed two fingers inside Pat just as she reached the top of her pubic region with her mouth. The aroma began to overtake Beth’s senses as she moved closer to Pat’s pussy. As her tongue came to rest on Pat’s clit she began to move her fingers in and out of Pat’s wet opening. She twisted her hand as she moved in and out of her.

Pat grasped her breasts and squeezed. Her nails dug into the soft tissue as she cried out in pleasure. She let out a whimper as she felt Beth's fingers slide from her pussy, but moaned as Beth put more fingers in her as she licked Pat’s pee hole.

The men sat in the chairs smoking their cigars as they watched the event unfold in front of them. Both men stroked their cocks while they watched their wives together.

“You can have her if you want,” Steve stated matter-of-factly.

“What do you mean?”

“Beth, you can do her if you want to. I don’t mind. In fact, I would like to see you take her while she licks your wife.”

Jim needed no further prompting. He put his cigar down and moved onto the bed. He positioned himself behind Beth and began to rub her pussy with his left hand as his right hand still stroked his dick. Beth opened her legs a little more and arched her back. Jim looked back to Steve who gave him a smile and a wink as he took another puff from his cigar. Jim then looked back to his wife as he lined up with Beth’s pussy. She looked her husband in the eye and gave him a nod to let him know that it was okay.

The nod was barely complete when Jim entered Beth. She moaned in pleasure as he fully penetrated her. Jim was ten inches fully hard and planted every inch into her. He was fully immersed in her when he looked back to his wife and the shared a smile that sealed their enjoyment of Beth. He then began to piston his hips back and forth working his cock in and out of her pussy.

Beth removed the fingers from Pat’s pussy and moved her mouth back up to her clit and started to suck on it again. Beth then inserted the fingers from her other hand back into Pat’s soaked pussy and quickly found her G-spot. Beth worked her fingers in circles on Pat’s G-spot while her tongue lapped at her clit. As Pat approached her next orgasm, Beth used the well lubed finger from her other hand and inserted a finger into Pat’s ass.

Pat screamed as she gave into her orgasm. She had never allowed her husband to play with her rosebud, but now she was allowing this woman she had just met to invade her anus. She felt like the dirtiest woman in the world at that moment. She had a woman licking her clitoris, rubbing her G-spot and fingering her ass. All the while, her husband was taking the same woman from behind.

Jim could feel his own orgasm building deep in his loins. His thrusts picked up intensity as he came closer to climax. He was put over the edge when Pat cried out with her third orgasm of the night, and he started to cum in Beth’s pussy. Jim pumped round after round of his seed into Beth as his wife started to squirt into Beth’s mouth. Beth too, was deep into her own climax as her new friends came on and in her.

Jim rolled off Beth and collapsed next to his wife. They exchanged “I love you”s, and relaxed on the bed. Beth moved off the bed and over to her husband. She kissed him deeply as her hands moved his knees apart. She knelt down between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. Jim and Pat watched from the bed while Beth’s head moved up and down Steve’s cock. Pat could see Jim's cum start to leak out of Beth’s pussy, and this brought out another dirty thought to her mind.

Pat climbed out of the bed and rubbed her hand over Beth’s pussy.

Beth pulled her mouth off her husband’s cock and said, “Suck it out.”

Pat lay on the floor and Beth planted her cunt right on Pat’s mouth. Pat began to bury to tongue deep into Beth’s pussy and lap her man's cum out of Beth’s pussy. She could also taste the slight residue of piss in her folds. This brought on another orgasm from Pat, as well as Steve who shot his load deep into Beth’s mouth. She swallowed ever drop of cum that he put into her mouth.

Beth climbed to her feet and kissed her husband. Pat lay on the floor with her face soaked in cum and female juices. Her hands moved to her own pussy and brought her to another climax.

“Feel free to stay here tonight. This room is yours if you want, and we will see you in the morning.” Beth stated as she and Steve left the room.

Pat crawled back into the bed with Jim. They snuggled up and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Jim woke up the next morning with a hard cock and spooning Pat. Pat woke up and could feel her husband’s hardness pressing against her backside. She reached back and gave him a few strokes before guiding him into herself. Jim pumped his cock into his wife as they lay on their sides. His hands moved around to her breasts and pinched her nipples as they made love. Jim nibbled on Pat’s ear while he continued to pump his wife. They reached climax together as Jim filled Pat with his seed.

As they lay in bed Pat’s mind was awash with the events of the last twenty-four hours. All of her inhibitions had been put aside, and her wildest fantasies fulfilled. Jim also was having a personal struggle with the events that took place the past night. He had seen his wife have sex with another woman. The same woman he had had sex with. Not to mention both of them relieving their bladders in front of their new friends.

“Did you sleep well?” He asked his wife.

“I slept great.

EmmaKanturera69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKanturera69TS

Did you sleep okay?”

“Yes, but I think we should go back to our room before we over stay our welcome here. Let’s shower and go before they get up.”

“They might think of that as rude honey, but if you think it is best I will follow you.”

They got out of their bed and moved to the bathroom. Jim started the shower and got in when the water reached a comfortable temperature. He was soon joined by his wife and they began to soap each other’s bodies. Jim lathered up his hands and rubbed Pat’s breast and then moved around to her back. She leaned in to kiss him. She pressed her body against his and moved her hands around to his ass. She gave him a good squeeze. His hands found her ass as well, and he began to caress her back side. Pat moved one of her hands to guide Jim to her asshole and pushed his fingers into her. Jim started to grow hard as he worked his fingers into his wife’s ass. She smiled at him as he ground his cock against her pubic area.

“I have to pee,” she said

“Go ahead.” He replied as he slid his cock between her legs and pulled her towards him. Pat let go with her morning glory as their lips met again. When she finished they finished their shower and got out to dry each other off.

They moved back into the bedroom, and were about to make the walk back to their room when Beth poked her head into the room.

“How do you like your eggs?” she asked.

“Scrambled is fine,” Jim answered.

Jim and Pat walked into the dining room to find Steve setting the table and Beth preparing breakfast. Pat joined Beth in the kitchen and helped her with the morning meal. After breakfast the talk turned to what the two couples would do with the rest of the day.

“We were going to go back to our apartment. We don’t want to impose on the both of you,” Pat said.

“Nonsense, we love having you here. We thought we might take the boat out to the island and have a cookout. Is that something you might be interested in?” Beth asked.

“I’ve always wanted to go over to the island, but since we don’t have a boat we have never been able to. Come on dear let’s stay and go to the island.”

“Sure we can stay. I’ve always wanted to go to the island too,” Jim replied to his wife.

As Steve and Jim packed a cooler with food and drinks, the women collected plates and blankets for the day’s trip.

“Did anything happen after we left the room last night?” Beth asked.

“We fell asleep in each other’s arms, but he took me from behind this morning. I hope we have a chance to get together again before the weekend is over,” Pat said as she placed a hand on Beth’s behind.

Beth turned to face Pat and gave her their first kiss of the day. “You’re not going anywhere until I have had you again.” They broke their embrace and walked down the dock to join the men on the boat.

On the boat ride to the island both Jim and Pat though about how the day would play out. It was well known at the camp that the island was the place to go for sex. People on the island fornicated openly without fear of reprisal from passersby. Pat had already been told she was going to be with Beth again today. Jim wondered if he was going to be able to have sex with Beth again. They reached the island and unloaded the boat.

They spent the morning swimming and flirting with each other. They had sandwiches for lunch. Soon, Beth and Steve began to chat to themselves. Jim and Pat watched as Beth took Steve’s cock in her hand and started to stroke him. Steve pulled his wife in for a kiss and she climbed on top of him. Steve’s hands were firmly planted on Beth’s breast as she kissed him deeply and guided his hardened cock into herself.

Jim was hardening himself as he watched the couple in front of him making love openly on the beach. Pat had noticed her husband’s growing cock and leaned down to taking him in her mouth. Pat worked her mouth up and down on Jim’s cock while he watched Steve and Beth.

Steve shifted his weight with every trust into his wife. Each time he moved a little more until his feet were pointed toward Jim’s eyes. Those eyes were fixed on the Steve’s dick thrusting into the pussy he had enjoyed only a few hours before. Beth met each thrust by bucking her hips to maximize penetration. They picked up the pace and Beth began to cry out as her orgasm reached its peak. A few hard thrusts later and Steve pulled out of Beth’s soaked pussy and shot his seaman onto her back and ass.

Jim could hold out no longer as he placed his hand on the back of his wife’s head and pushed her deeper onto his cock as he unloaded into her mouth. Pat swallowed as fast as she could to keep up with her husband’s spasms. Jim removed his hand from his wife’s head, and she in turn removed the cock from her mouth. Pat looked over to the other couple and saw Beth rubbing her husband’s juices into her skin as if she were applying sun screen.

Beth stood up from over her husband and looked back to her friend. She made a motion with her head to let Pat know to join her by the water. The two women walked to the water’s edge and embraced as their lips locked for another deep kiss between the two friends and lovers. As if on cue, both women began to piss as they kissed. Pat reached down and placed her hand into Beth’s stream. She felt the warmth on her hand and moved up to cup her lover’s sex.

Pat broke from the kiss and sighed, “I have to taste you.”

Beth led Pat by the hand back to the blanket laid out on the beach. She laid down on her back and spread her legs. She motioned for Pat to join her on the ground. Pat knelt down between her friend’s legs and leaned in to kiss her breast. Pat took Beth’s nipple into her mouth and sucked hard on it. Her hand moved down to Beth’s pussy and began to stroke her clit. Pat moved her mouth down to Beth’s pubic region. She could taste the acridness of Beth’s piss in her pubic hair. She moved lower until her tongue came into contact with her lover’s open lips.

Pat’s tongue delved deep into Beth’s pussy. Her nose buried deep into her lovers piss soaked muff. She relished the smell of piss as she probed her tongue deeper into Beth’s pussy.

Jim watched as his wife buried her face into Beth’s pussy.

“So Steve, got any more of those Cubans?”

Steve reached into the box next to him and produced two cigars.

The two men lit their cigars and relaxed on the beach. “So Jim, I told you that I own the plots on either side of our cabin. I would be happy to sell you one of those plots to build on if you like.

“I will refer you to the same company that built our house. As you can imagine, the workers love to work on the camp grounds.”
Published 
Written by rockabilly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments