Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Female Glory Hole

64
14 Comments 14
101k Views 101k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Legendary Story
So here I am my husband and I looking for some entertainment. It was a very pleasant evening, dinner, a few drinks and a nice jazz band. We wondered about the streets peering into nightclub and other small venues. One that caught my eye seemed to be plentiful with women, it looked like the perfect place to mingle, dance and wind down an evening. I grabbed his hand and we entered inside. It was a very comfortable atmosphere.

The sound of light jazz filled the room and my husband proceeded to get us a couple of drinks. I started feeling a little frisky after the first few dances combined with my drinks and the enjoyment of finally being able to let my hair down gave me a second wind. I did take note that my risky dancing and husbands roaming hands were noticed by several people. That was okay though and I know he loves knowing other men and women are watching me.

As I drank and danced freely my husband had disappeared for what seemed to be 15 minutes or better. When he came back I asked him where he had run off to and he said he had just been checking the place out. Another half hour or so passed. We had another drink and another dance when my husband took my hand and said come with me. He took me down some dark stairs and into a small room with two doors. He took his tie off and put it on me as a blindfold. I asked him what he was up to and he said he had a special treat for me.

I heard the door squeak as he opened it, he took my hand and pulled me forward. We soon came to a stop and he told me to sit, he guided me onto a lightly padded table. He gently laid me down on this table and then he removed his tie from my eyes. The light was dim; there was a very pleasant smell of flowers. I noticed at the end of the table where my feet were, was a very large opening. My husband leaned over and kissed me as I felt him push the table through the opening until I was a little more than half way through and stopped. His hands felt strong as he reached and lifted my shirt exposing my breast. He began to lick each nipple as he massaged them with his hands. He ran his tongue back and forth from my breast to my neck.

I soon felt hands slowly lifting my skirt and pulling down on my panties. I started to ask him what he was doing now, but no sooner than I started to speak I felt a wave of chills come over me as a tongue ran from the inside of my thigh across the top of my clit. I couldn't see who this was that was sucking on my clit, twisting a tongue in and out of my openings and swirling around my clit but it felt fantastic. I could feel hands massaging my thighs and calves as my husband continued sucking and kissing from nipple to nipple as his hand stoked back and forth over my stomach.

The next thing I felt was something larger pressing against my clit, rubbing up and down and then it slowly pressing on the opening of my wet and getting wetter pussy.

squirt_cream_u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
squirt_cream_u

It started to enter my pussy and I just felt a warmth come over me as I spread my legs wider inviting this strange cock in. This cock was sliding in and out, over and over, I started moving with his rhythm as his paced picked up and then it slowly withdrew itself from inside of me.

Within seconds I could feel the head of another cock against my pussy lips, this one seemed harder than the last. As this strange cock started to push inside of me, it was large. It stretched my pussy and I felt it inch by inch push deep into my insides. This cock was filling me completely and I moaned louder and louder with each thrust of this massive tool. As he quickened his pace and I did all I could to move closer and accept every inch. I felt what was a finger start rubbing back and forth against my clit and I started to cum in waves. My body was shaking as warmth from inside my pussy took over me and I felt my pussy contracting on this huge cock. 

The orgasms exploded from my stomach through my legs as I screamed. As this huge cock pulled out of my pussy I could feel my own juices dribble down between my ass cheeks. My breathing was heavy and fast and I could feel my pussy was still wide open. Before I could catch my breath another tongue was lapping at my swollen clit. I didn't think I could take it when I looked into my husbands eyes and the only words that came out of my mouth were "more".

My husband stuck two fingers into my mouth and I sucked on them like they were his cock. He pulled them out held them in front of me and his hand disappeared sliding passed my stomach and through this hole were my lower half was hidden. I felt his fingers massaging my clit and sliding in and out of my wet hole and then spreading my pussy lips apart opening my hole as wide as he could when another cock, very fat pushed its way in.

My husband pressed against my pelvic as this cock stretched my pussy again. This one was fucking me hard and fast, pounding and pounding I could feel heavy massive balls slapping against my ass. I could no longer control any of my senses and I started humping against this cock and my husbands hand as he continued pressure, pushing against my pubic area making me take more and more. I started to orgasm and it wouldn't stop. I had never cum like this before.

The waves kept coming and liquid was flowing out of me like a faucet, then I felt this convulsion inside me as this man started emptying his balls. I could feel his hot load filling me and running down my ass. As he pulled out I could feel it gushing out of me, warm and slippery. My husband pulled his hand from the hole and stuck his fingers back into my mouth. I could taste my own juices and the cum from the stranger that just finished filling my pussy. I went home with an amazing memory of a female glory hole.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments