Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot Summer's Day

"He gets his first suck"

25
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt"

I have always been most comfortable naked. I can remember sneaking out at night after everyone was asleep. The first night I realized I needed to oil the hinges on our screen door. The next night was a silent escape.

We lived by a ten-acre public park. There was a swimming pool, kiddie rides, big kid rides, swings and such. Tennis courts and a baseball diamond. I would sneak out of the house because I loved the feeling of being naked in the park. Bare-assed, barefoot with nothing close by. I would climb trees, run the bases and sit in the dugouts at the ballpark. Swing on the swing sets and slide down the slides. All in the middle of the night, totally naked. I would spend an hour or two outside. I've always gotten a rush being naked in places you shouldn't be naked. Public places. As I grew, I always kept the practice up wherever I could. Never really wanting anyone to see me, just being naked.

Continuing my practice through High School, University and into the adult working world. Wherever I moved, I would find a new outlet for my adventures. Luckily I've only been caught once because I would scope out new interesting locations. I may have been seen occasionally but the police were only involved once. I wanted to sort out any escape routes that might need to be made. My offices, stores I worked at, local parks, and store restrooms. Nothing was really out of bounds.

The summer of 2014 in Upstate New York was very hot. It rained occasionally but it was a very warm dry summer on average. I had begun going to a nudist resort a couple of years earlier to work on my tan and exercise my exhibitionist demons. It was a family place and often there were families roaming around enjoying the freedom a nudist lifestyle brings. Even if it is only for a long weekend.

My initial trip to the resort was more or less a dare from a friend. We had been talking about my history and she dared me to see if there was a place close by. Having found one, the follow-up dare was obvious. Go and visit. So I made the necessary calls, told the owner what I was looking for and made arrangements to visit the following weekend.

The resort was very, shall we say, rustic. There wasn't a lot there as it was basically a 30-acre property in a forest where some clearings had been created on. There were a couple of gathering place buildings in case of rain storms and there was a pond that you could swim in and there were paddle boats on it. There were also hiking trails throughout the woods. Campsites for tent camping were available as well as sites for long-term setups, cabins and RV spots.

In one of the clearings, there was a functional plumbed 'outhouse' and there was an outdoor exposed shower with hot water. But it was all set in a very rustic location out in the woods. In short, it was beautiful, peaceful, and rustic, exactly what I was looking for. Mind your business, follow the rules and nobody will bother you. Occasionally there were get-togethers. The fire pit was sometimes lit for a celebration of some sort but other than that just a peaceful place in the woods.

I had become friends with the owners and knew the rules quite well. One rule was if you want to have sex, go back to your cabin. There was to be no public 'PDA' on-site in public. What you did at your campsite was up to you, though. It just so happens that on this Sunday afternoon, there weren't many people there. Most everyone was down by the pond. In fact, everyone else was down by the pond. Except me. I was at what I referred to as the upper clearing. It's the clearing that had the shower, the 'outhouse' and gathering building and a fire pit. I was just laying out working on my tan gathering up some vitamin D.

I had a practice of rolling over every twenty minutes so I wouldn't burn. Since I had been there for about two hours, I had turned a couple of times. Now I was face down, looking to my right into the clearing. I noticed a man coming into the clearing from the woods who was looking at me. I didn't think much of it at first. But it seemed more like he was singularly focused on me. His vision was locked onto me. He looked young. I guessed him to be in his early twenties. I could tell by his muscles that he worked out because there didn't seem to be any fat on him at all. He had a great all-over tan and was sporting an obvious erection. His right hand held it pointedly at me, lightly stroking it. I really didn't think much of it at the time, although it seemed odd for someone to masturbate here in the open. I'd seen guys' turgid cocks there before but never seen anyone touching themselves. This was new.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

I knew the rules at the 'Pond' but I didn't know if he did. He obviously didn't care about the rules because he kept stroking himself as he stared me down. But he kept looking at me while slowly walking to within about five feet of me. It appeared that his cock was about seven or eight inches in length and had a moderate girth. His hand only covered about half of it. It seemed huge from this angle and I noticed on his upstroke that his genitals were completely shaved. Baby smooth! The rest of his body had a very dark, hairy coating. The head of the lounger was raised, coincidentally about waist high on him. He had walked past me by about five feet, stopped and looked back at me still holding his cock.

I have no idea where my mind was because I didn't think about my actions to come. I just raised my head and opened my mouth. He stepped back to me and the next thing I knew, I was giving my very first blow-job. I licked his big purple mushroom-shaped head. Then I took him, little by little, as more and more of his dick entered my mouth. He moved slowly, gently. It was an incredible feeling for me. I loved the fullness he provided. I rolled my tongue around him as I sucked lightly, careful not to involve my teeth too much. He was big enough that my jaw began to hurt.

I pulled off and told him it was my first time to do this. I also told him that I liked him shaved and pointed out the fact that my ass was shaved too. I took him back in and he kept his slow, easy rhythm going in my mouth. I sucked and slathered his cock, then took his balls in my mouth and sucked each separately, biting just enough to get his attention. His cock, in the meantime, was lying on my cheek, leaking pre-cum near my eye and in my ear. I took his shaft back into my mouth all the way, rolling my tongue around his shaft and tickling his frenulum with the tip of my tongue. He began to run his hands through my hair and I felt the head of his veiny cock invade the back of my throat. I raised my chin and swallowed and felt the head of his dick enter my throat. Oh my gosh! What a rush! How I knew to do that I'm not sure but it seemed to work.

Soon after, he grabbed my head from both sides and began to 'fuck' my face, pulling my face hard into him. He would pull out til only his tip was still in my mouth. Again and again, he pushed and pulled as I sucked hard and slurped at his cock. I don't know how long this lasted but it wasn't long after that that I felt his cock swell. Soon his cum jetted down my throat without a taste. I didn't gag or choke, I just swallowed. There wasn't really a taste to his cum as he was buried in my throat when he came. I only tasted what little cum trailed out of my mouth. If I had to compare the taste, it would be bad Margherita. Slightly tangy and thick.

When he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth, there was a little dripping from his cock head. I motioned for him to come back over so I could suck that off, clean him up and leave him dry. He did. Never saying a word, he turned and walked away. I noticed for the first time what a beautiful, well-shaped ass he had. Almost a bubble butt. I stared for a minute, thinking of his cock in my throat and what I'd done. I had never seen him before, had no clue who he was and couldn't even tell you really what his face looked like. He never spoke.

I took a drink of my Sprite. Rolled back over and finished my tanning session in the pines. It was time to be face up. I had an erection. Oh well, there was no one around so I just let it fly. Straight up to the sky. I fell asleep and woke up sometime later. There was a big slick wet spot on my leg. Guess wet dreams still happen.

When it was time to go, I had my shower, dried off and drove home naked. Seemed like the right thing to do. It looked like I was shirtless, but I knew different. Something a friend and I used to do in our late teens - drive around naked. But that's another story.

I got home and slipped on a long-tailed shirt so the neighbors wouldn't call the cops. I must have masturbated three or four times that night. Seemed like I had a constant erection that night. I could still feel him in my throat. It was kind of sore... but for a good reason.

Published 
Written by Babaloo92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments