Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lady In The Backseat

"She told me all about her willing seduction.. and then demonstrated it."

45
8 Comments 8
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Billie Sue and I have enjoyed an open marriage since day one. She has always been a wonderful wife and passionate lover, but there were some things she flat refused to do. On the other hand, there were all those times in the early years when we had our foursomes and orgies with good friends.

But exhibitionism and solitary adultery were something she'd never had any interest in - not even when she was young and liked her own body better. And when she got heavy, she became even more... not prudish, but private.

Then last year she started to lose weight – at 50+, it wasn't easy

but she looked great! Then she started coming home, telling me about this guy, Jim, who flirted with her at work – and sometimes gave her a ride home.

He'd done it when she was heavy, though she thought it probably was more in fun then. But as she lost weight, began to dress better, look better and feel better about herself, Jim kept on flirting – and Billie Sue realized, it wasn't quite all in fun anymore.

He really was attracted to her.

Of course, I didn't do anything to discourage her. Not that it would have done any good. I like it when other men find her attractive, and I liked watching her way back when in her extra-curricular adventures with our closest friends.

That had always been our rule – Sex with friends, people we both knew, and cared about, and approved, and told one another about. Oh granted, a few times I stretched the knowing and caring about with part. But those had never intended to hurt or deceive her. It was just my little head doin' the thinking, instead of my big head. But

Billie Sue had been more careful, and conservative.

She had been picky and not gotten carried away and kept the rules and forgiven me my boo-boos. So I had no problem with her flirting with Jim.

I didn't know the man, but Billie Sue said he was a good guy, and I trusted my wife's taste, just as I trusted her. I had no problem when she finally 'fessed up that she found the guy attractive, and his attentions not only flattering, but tempting. In fact, I encouraged her to go with the flirting, just to see where things would end up.

For a couple of weeks, she'd come home and tell me about the suggestive comments she and Jim traded.

Then one day, she came home, an hour and forty-five minutes late. Her face was flushed, her was hair a bit messy, and she had a strange look on her face.

"Darlin', I've got something to tell you."

"What's that?"

"Jim drove me home."

"That's nice."

"We stopped on the way home for a drink." (They'd done that once or twice before.)

"Oh, where?"

"That same place, we always go."

"Yeah?"

"Well, you know how I told you that place has kind of a secluded parking lot in the back?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, he'd parked there. And when we came out, there were no other cars in the back. So, as he opened the door of the car for me, and I stepped in, he put his hand in the small of my back, like he was helping me in, you know, and kind of stroked my back."

"Uh-huh."

"And then he sort of slid his hand down my back – all the way down to my buttocks as he helped me in."

"So he grabbed your ass? What did you say?"

"Well, nothing. I mean despite all the kidding and teasing and flirting, I was taken by surprise."

"So, then.."

"Then he walked around the car and got in on the driver's side. He looked at me, I didn't say anything. And then he leaned forward and kissed me."

"And did you kiss him back?" She smiled.

"Well, it seemed like only the polite thing to do." I leaned forward and kissed her myself. Our tongues danced.

"Oh, right. What happened then?"

"Well, he scooted in toward me. We put our arms around each other. We couldn't get too close, but he started stroking my legs as we kept kissing. Then after a while, he slid his hand up to my knees and under my skirt.

Meanwhile, I was kind of stoking his chest and playing with the buttons of his shirt. It seemed like only the lady-like thing to do.."

"Uh-huh. You didn't try to stop him from putting his hand between your legs, I take it."

"Well, no. As a matter of fact, I kind of spread my legs a bit – so he wouldn't tear the skirt of course."

"Of course." Now I was getting aroused.

"After a while, he had one hand up my skirt, resting on top of my panties and had his other up under my sweater, feeling me up."

"Over or under your panties and bra?"

"Over... for a while. Then he shoved my bra up and started sucking and kissing my nipples. You know sensitive they are.

Well, after a while that started to get kind of uncomfortable, so I reached back and unfastened it for him. Just for the sake of comfort, of course. And seemed like only the lady-like thing to do.”

“Oh, of course,” I replied. I slid my own hand up under her sweater. My hand touched bare skin. She didn’t have her bra on!

“Meantime, he'd started to put his fingers under my panties." I cupped her breast.

"What did you do then?"

"Well, I didn't want him to tear my panties, so we sort of slid them down my legs.”

“We?”

“Well, he helped, just being polite"

"Oh, sure." I slid my other hand up her skirt. My hands went straight up bare skin, to her beautiful, ginger mound. But there .were no panties there!

"I take it you left your bra and panties on the floor of his car?" Nodding, she parted her legs a bit. I began to slowly caress her with one of my fingers. She parted her legs even more and my finger slid into her. She was soaking wet. I began to stroke her clitoris. "Then what did he do?"

"Ummmm. Pretty much the same thing you're doing right now."

Amelliee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amelliee1

"Ohhh. Then what?"

"Well, we kissed, and he diddled me, and after a while, I decided the least I could do was reciprocate. It seemed like only the lady-like thing to do. So I reached over and unzipped his fly." Now she reached over and unzipped my fly.

"Then I reached up and unfastened his pants. While we were kissing and he was fingering me and feeling me up, I started playing with his cock." Again. It seemed like only the lady-like thing to do.

Now she matched her actions to her words by beginning to play with my cock.

"Oh, so you gave him a hand job?"

She smiled coyly. "Not exactly." She leaned down over my erect dick, opened her mouth and took me in. Usually, she only will fellate me for a few minutes, but for the first time since our honeymoon, my wife blew me to a climax!

To my amazement, instead of spitting my sperm out, she brought her face up next to mine opened her mouth and kissed me. My cum was still in her mouth as we began french kissing, passing my fluid back and forth and finally swallowing it.

"Ohh. Yummy. Second time today," she said.

I think my heart stopped.

"I take it then, that you finally swallowed this man's cum after giving him fellatio?”

“Certainly. After all, he was a guest. And it's so unladylike to spit in front of a guest.”

“Considerate, my dear. And I can take it that you'll now begin to snowball and swallow after oral sex... with me?”

“Well, you're my husband, not a guest. But yes, I think I will from on, with you... and really anybody else I have oral sex with. It's only polite. Don't you think?”

“Oh, absolutely. And I want to thank you in advance for your thoughtfulness.. on behalf of myself, and for Jim, and for all the future recipients of your sexual largess.

After they'd recovered, Jim drove Billie Sue home. All the way home, he kept his hand up her skirt, teasing, playing with her. When they got to our house, Billie Sue politely invited him in, implying they might be able to have the privacy for some real live bedroom time.

“And so he came in with you?”

“No, he saw your car and decided not to.”

“So he dropped you off?”

“Not exactly. We were both still horny. So we got into the back seat.”

“Okay. Then what happened?”

“Well, I was already half out of my clothes, and I didn’t want to get them dirty, so I took them off.” And Billie Sue kicked off her shoes “Naturally. You didn’t want to get them dirty, so you took off your clothes?” “All your clothes? As in, got naked?” She smiled and nodded as she slid her skirt down her hips to her feet. “In the back seat?”

“No, David. Of course not. I took off all my clothes in the front seat first. Jim was still a little hesitant about staying, so I figured if I got naked…” She stopped. It seemed like the lady-like thing to do” she said as she pulled down her panties.

“You can’t fool me. You wanted to fuck him. But you also wanted him to see you naked, Billie Sue. Didn’t you? “ She smiled and nodded. “ So you stripped, and climbed over the front seat…”

“No, I did not! That would have looked very unladylike. I stripped, opened the car door and got out. Then I opened the back door and got into the back seat.”

“Sorry. Of course, you didn’t want to appear unladylike. So you stepped out of this guy’s car parked in our driveway, naked as the day you were born, and got into his back seat.” She nodded, and began to undress.

“Right out there where the neighbors or anybody driving by could have seen you?” She nodded again. “What did that feel like?”

“Exciting!”

“Do you think any of our neighbors might have seen you getting into the back seat of a stranger’s car stark naked, right in our driveway?”

“Mmm Maaaaaybe.”

“And then?”

“Well of course he climbed into the back with me. It was after all, the gentlemanly thing for him to do.”

“Of course. The only gentlemanly thing to do.

"I thought so.”

“And then?”

“Well, he still had some clothes on, and since I was naked, I sort of encouraged him to get naked as well. After all, it seemed like only the lady-like thing to do.” She said as she helped me out of my clothes.

“Uh-huh. And then?”

“Well, we messed around for a while, you know, him kissing my nipples and fingering me.” I began to kiss her nipples and finger my favorite vagina in the world. “Then he got down on his knees and began to eat me out.”

“Still in the back seat? Wasn't it a bit cramped?” I asked as I leaned down and began to lick her clitoris.

“Yeah, But he clearly wanted to reciprocate me licking him. We had legs sprawled all over the place. And he did look sort of cramped. So I thought it would be polite...”

“And ladylike?”

“Yes, ladylike to invite him to move up closer to me.. actually on top of me. Once we were face to face we started making out again.”

“As in inside you?” I said as we laid down face to face, and kissed. I slipped into her. She felt loose and velvety and wet.

“Why yes,” she replied as I began to stroke myself inside her. “Just as we're doing now.”

“And he eventually climaxed in you.?”

“YES! ”

“And you had a nice orgasm?”

“Oh yes, second time that night. However did you guess?”

“I'm perceptive. And I can feel the extra wetness inside your vagina”

“Yes, about that...after he came in me, Jim did offer to clean me up, orally. But as you know, I think it's rude to ask a guest to clean up after himself. Especially when I have a wonderful husband, who's always helped me clean up after we've had guests...I thought you wouldn't mind.”

“Not in the slightest my dear. It's after all, the very least a gentleman can do.”

Published 
Written by drdcd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments