Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lady Should Always Pay Her Debts - Part 2

"A Story from the Pre-Internet Days When Our College Friends Came by to Catch-Up"

72
37 Comments 37
27.7k Views 27.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words
I really certainly didn't want to back out. I mean, I was a little drunk, maybe a little high too, but I was damned excited, and the night started by the desire to have more fun. So here I am, about to stare fun in the face. I had already made my mind up, that if this was going to happen, then it should happen the way I wanted it to. Best thing to do now, is take control of the situation and enjoy the show.

“Debbie? Would you please go on into the bedroom and prepare yourself? I have some things and uh… rules that I would like to convey to our guests first.”

Debbie looked at me and hesitated for a second, but then she got up from the couch and headed down the hallway. No longer trying to hide her semi-nude body and perfect ass from any of us. She held her shoulders back as she walked down the hallway. The light from our bedroom again cast a beautiful silhouette of her body in the hallway, only better without panties. All three of us quietly watched Debbie walk down the hallway towards our bedroom. Just before she made the turn into our room, she took off the sweater and for a second you could see her erect nipples in the light, even from so far away. We all clearly enjoyed the view but remained sitting, still without our clothing.

“OK, guys just a few things. We never talk of this with others, even nothing ever happens again unless it’s once again all agreed upon. Please, I am trusting both of you, don’t mention it to Debbie after tonight, even as a joke… OK?”

“Absolutely, our secret to the grave,” Paul said as he shook his head.

“Yeah, sure thing. No problem. Are you sure this is all OK with you?” Said Eric.

“Yes, I guess this is kind of your night and I've really wanted to do something like this for a long time. As the card says, Paul and I will assist you.” And I grinned from ear to ear, as was both Eric and Paul.

“Let’s go.”

All three of us walked down the hallway. Debbie had pushed the door to, and only a crack remained. I pushed the door open and led in the others. Debbie was laying propped up on the bed in dead center. She had placed all the pillows behind her against the headboard, and her legs were slightly spread. It was indeed a hot sight, and my cock instantly hard. We all three stood at the end of my bed.

I spoke, as the others remained silent. “Debbie, I want to blindfold you. I think it will help us all to not be so self-conscious. It might even add to the mystique of it all.”

I went over to the nightstand and took out a blindfold, there was an 8 inch dildo in the drawer as well. I grabbed them both with one hand. Debbie looked a little surprised that I exposed that. I mean here she is with three real cocks in her bedroom, and she was ashamed of the dildo. I tossed the cock on the bed in case anyone wanted to use it, then I placed the blindfold on Debbie’s face. She stared into my eyes up till I covered them. I whispered in her ear as I pulled her by her hands.

“You OK with this baby?”

“Yes, I think so, more worried about you,” she whispered back.

“I’m fine, baby. This is going to be so hot. I love you.”

I had her standing at the end of our marital bed. Paul and Eric remained just behind me on the right and left. I took her by the shoulders and had her sit in the center of the end of the bed. I reached up and grabbed a couple of pillows to place behind her head and pushed her back horizontal on the bed, then I spread her legs apart giving one to Paul to hold. We each held her legs and slowly pulled them further apart in unison, wider and slightly upward. I was actually going to hold my wife’s legs open for another guy to fuck!

“Move down just a little more towards the end of the bed baby.”

She scooted down until about half her ass was over hanging over the edge of the bed.

“Reach out your hands.”

She opened her fingers out. I took the right hand and guided her to my cock, and then I sat down on the bed beside her. I motioned for Paul to do the same. He took her left hand and guided it to his cock. She shuddered a little when she first touched Paul’s cock. With my left hand I began playing with her right tit. Paul watched me and immediately started doing the same with his free hand. I looked over at Eric who was just standing there at first, looking at her pussy. We had her placed in the most fuck-able position possible. Her shaved pussy was dripping wet, and she was squeezing both of our cocks into hardness.

“OK Eric, fuck her. Fuck her pussy like you were supposed to do long ago.”

Eric reached his left hand out and spread her pussy lips apart. There were actually strings of her cum that stretched from lip to lip. He began to probe her pussy with his fingers. She was so fucking wet. I don’t think I had ever seen her that turned on or that wet. There was already a damp spot under her on the bed generated by her sheer excitement of what was about to happen. Eric kept his left hand in her pussy with it spread, and then took his right hand and guided his cock towards her cunt. He touched his cock to her pussy and got it wet. Then he ran his cock up and down between her pussy lips. She moaned and arched her back as the eye of his cock touched her clit in the up and down motion. Each time he did so, Debbie would squeeze both of our cocks harder.

Eric started moving his cock in a circular direction all around her pussy. I could see the wet glossy shine all over his shaft. Paul and I were both watching Eric’s cock play on her pussy like it was the best porno we had ever seen. Paul started pulling a little more on Debbie’s leg. I could feel his increased tug as I held on to her other leg. We were pulling her apart like a wishbone. Eric’s cock was fully erect now. It was probably a little less than seven inches, as Eric started dipping just the tip of his cock into Debbie’s pussy. Debbie stretched her fingers out as she held my cock and managed to also grasp my balls along with my cock. She started squeezing them all together now. It was in painful pleasure by designation by I loved it. Paul leaned down and took her right nipple in his teeth, but still holding onto her leg.

“Oh, suck on my tits.”

On that cue I leaned down and sucked on her other nipple. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked up as much of her tit as I could fit in my mouth then I would chew, but from this position I could no longer see Eric’s cock play. I was unsure what he was doing to her with his cock, but seconds later, I could tell from her reaction that he just entered her as she thrust herself forward. I almost lost my grip on her thigh as he began to penetrate her.

She moaned. I had to raise myself back up so I could see it. I had to see his cock going in and out of my wife. I didn't want to miss seeing this, and there it was, he was going balls deep into my wife and she was in complete ecstasy.

She turned her head to my direction but was still blindfolded. “Is it what you expected?” and smiled.

“More so.”

I smiled back and placed my hand on her cheek to demonstrate comfort and support, but quickly turned my eyes back to his cock going in and out of her. It was a dream come true, but still a little unreal. Probably still feeling the alcohol, but it was truly a hot scene.

“Honey, why don’t you get the hand cream out of the night stand too?” Debbie asked.

“Sure.”

She let go of my cock for second and I reached over to the nightstand and pulled out the lotion. As I turned back around I saw that she now had Paul’s dick in her mouth. Eric was still slowly fucking her. It was also too bad that I didn't have a camera close by this time. She looked like a porn star, sucking Paul and taking in Eric’s cock spread wide open by us. I moved back into position. She stopped sucking him for a second and squirted some hand cream into her right hand, but left the other one untouched. Then she started using the cream on me, and sucking Paul’s cock. I grabbed Debbie’s leg and again pulled her wide open for Eric to get in as deep as he could, and he did.

I looked over at Paul, he still held her left leg fully apart but was intently watching Eric, as was I, only now Paul was fucking her mouth in sync. It was a bit hard for Debbie to take Paul’s cock very far in her mouth with her head tilted that way. If I had to guess I would say that Paul was a good 7 to 8 inches, and was definitely bigger than me. Eric’s cock was probably about the same size as mine only it was really thick. The head of Eric’s cock was even larger, with a huge mushroom. It was clearly giving Debbie allot of pleasure, and to me, that’s what it was all about. I have to admit it, I loved seeing her fucked, and her pussy was so set. I could see her glistening pussy juice all over Eric’s cock.

“Eric, just use the tip of you your cock in and out of her pussy hole real fast… she loves that,” I told him.

Debbie stopped sucking Paul’s dick and moved her head as if looking at me as I finished making my suggestion to Eric. Her mouth was open ever so slightly, so I knew she was feeling good. She moaned and gyrated her pelvis in a shuttering manner, as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

squirt_Awa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
squirt_Awa

Eric had increased his pace and was fucking her even faster. She quickly turned her head back to Paul and seemed to now have a deep desire to suck his cock harder. She was pretty much too distracted to keep stroking my cock, and would often pause.

“Baby, I don’t want to cum anytime soon, please concentrate on them. Right now, I’m loving this show,” I softly said.

Paul looked over at me. “Man, this is so hot, she’s awesome.” He said.

“Man her pussy is so tight,” Eric said to Paul.

“It looks good.” Paul said back.

“Oh man… you don’t know.”

Paul smiled, “Actually I do, I remember.”

I said nothing and let them talk. I loved hearing how they love my wife’s pussy. It was so hot to hear her talked about like that, and to hear how they loved my wife’s pussy.

Eric resumed deep fucking her again as he just couldn't seem to help himself. I could see Paul’s balls ever so often smacking against the side of Debbie’s face. She no longer had any desire to be neat, and was sloppily sucking his dick now. I could see saliva dripping down her chin and onto her neck and shoulders. She had stopped stroking me now altogether, but was instead squeezing the shit out of my cock with her hand. This made my cock even harder. I could tell from the squeeze of her hand how good she was feeling and when, but I was just a tiny bit envious of how good Eric’s cock must be feeling right now.

I didn't want to cum anytime soon. Since we hadn't done anything quite like this before I was afraid at the time, that I might regret doing all this if I came now. I wanted to wait until much later as I didn't want any hesitations to kick in. I was really into the kink of this act. Something about watching another guy fuck the pussy you've had and loved for so long. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't have the option at the time, but this was pretty much the pre-digital age, and sending film to be developed was just too risky then anyway. But the image had burned itself into my mind, and to this day, it’s a thought that will quickly make me cum.

Eric stopped for a second, and pulled out of her.

“I’m getting close to cumming. Uh, where…”

“Anywhere you want dude,” I said

“Even inside her? Really?” He said.

I shook my head yes. “Sure, you would have 17 years ago wouldn't you?”

“Hell yes!”

He jammed her cock back in her and resumed fucking her. Debbie again squeezed my cock harder and let out a moan of pleasure. She stopped sucking Paul and removed the blindfold, then immediately made eye contact with me. I just told Eric that he could cum in her. She again looked to my face for approval. I just smiled at her. She was clearly feeling very good, and I wanted to see her pleased. Tonight, Eric was the winner, and better yet, Eric was delivering. I leaned down and kissed her. Her face was pretty much covered with saliva, but I didn't care. I kissed her hard and deep with my tongue. Her left hand was stroking Paul’s cock, and Eric was balls-deep in her and getting real close to filling her pussy with cum.

I stopped kissing her and moved back just a little to watch the moment. She turned her head back and continued to suck on Paul’s dick. Each time Eric went deep, she would let out a muffled “Um-mm, um-mm” with his stride, and squeeze my cock and balls. Paul seemed to enjoy causing her to make this noise with his cock in her throat so he was matching Eric’s rhythm in her cunt.

“Oh, I’m going to cum, Debbie…. I’m going to cum in you!”

Debbie stopped sucking on Paul for a second and faced Eric.

“Cum in me, I want your cum in me. Cum in my pussy!”

Eric started groaning and twitching and I knew he was now cumming in my wife’s pussy. She arched her head back and started cumming with him. As if that wasn't enough, Paul had taken over stroking his own cock and had moved over Debbie’s tits.

“I’m going to cum all over those tits, Deb. I’m going to cum on you,” he said softly and she turned away from Eric’s gaze for just a second.

I was frozen. All I could do was watch he scene. Debbie was squeezing the shit out of my cock now. Eric was just finishing up and had started to slow down when cum started shooting out of Paul. The first spurt missed Debbie all together and landed on the bed, but Paul re-aimed the rest and it shot all over her tits, and even on her chin. He was still cumming when Debbie leaned up and put the end of his cock in her mouth. She rapidly stroked his cock trying to get a good taste of him.

I didn't cum. To be honest, I didn't want to cum. Being so sexually charged up after watching that, I just didn't want it to stop, and I certainly didn't want to loose my desire to enjoy the scene. I was so hot. As I said, I just didn't want to take the chance that afterwards I would regret it.

Eric pulled himself out of her and Paul got off the bed and said that he would get her a towel.

“Just across the hall in the bathroom closet,” I said to him, and he scurried out of the room.

“Man, Debbie that was awesome,” said Eric. “And uh… thank you both. I really don’t know what to say now.” He seemed a little bashful and humble.

“No problem, it was hot dude. I just wish I had a few pictures.” I grinned.

Paul came back in with the towel and began to wipe cum off of Debbie’s tits. He wiped them playfully and seemed to be reminiscing for a couple of seconds and then he looked up at her face, and took his hands off of the towel and left it on her tits.

“Uh, sorry. Suppose, I just fell into a bit of old familiarity there.” He smiled at her, then at me.

“All good. But as we said before, please just keep this all between the four of us.” I cautioned.

“Absolutely, as promised,” said Eric and Paul agreed as well.

Debbie had gotten up and put on her robe. She also finished cleaning her tits off and wiped the cum shot from the comforter. She walked over to the closet and grabbed a couple of blankets from the top shelf.

“Here you go guys.” She handed them each a blanket. “There should be plenty of room on the couch and love seat. We’ll all have breakfast in the morning.”

Both Paul and Eric thanked her and headed out of the room together, gathering any of their clothes that were laying about. Debbie turned to look at me as I had remained sitting at the head of the bed. She looked at me still holding my cock in my hand, and smiled in such a sweet and caring manner. She put her arms on her side, and kept staring at me.

“Yes?” I asked.

"Was that what you wanted?" She softly asked.

She opened up her robe and let it drop to the floor. She still looked so stunning, and I just wanted to fuck the shit out of her. She walked over and picked up the towel that was used on her. She grabbed my cock and started wiping off all the remaining hand cream with it. She sat on the bed and sat in front of my cock and cleaned it well. Then she paused and looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I leaned down and kissed her softly. I pushed her on into the bed and began to deeply kiss her. I reached down and felt her clit, but tried to avoid her pussy hole. It didn't really matter; even it was soaked. We probably made out for a good ten minutes before we separated and talked a little.

“Did you like what you saw?” She climbed onto my lap and straddled me.

”Oh baby, you know I did. Besides, you owed him.”

I stuck my fingers in her slick, fucked hole. I could hear the squishy sound of their cum… both hers, and his. I grabbed my cock and directed it in her as it was already hard and pressing on her labia. She again moaned and used her fingers to guide my cock on inside her. I wish I could tell you that I lasted all night, but I can’t. I probably came in about twenty to thirty seconds. I wanted to last, really I did, and I had so far. But this was too much. I came like a schoolboy. I rolled over and lay beside Debbie.

“That was so fucking hot,” she said. “Thank You? I mean thanks.”

I looked over at her. “Thank you back. It was hot and even now I have no regrets. You were awesome baby.” I said.

“Did you think you would? Did you feel jealous?” She placed her hand on my thigh.

“A little. But the visual aspect of the scene trumped any jealousy issues. Besides, I think we can trust those guys with our secrets.”

We fucked again twenty minutes later, and then again a couple hours after that. We finally went to sleep and awoke the next morning only to find that Paul and Eric were gone. The roads had improved early in the morning and they had both taken off. We have both spoken to each of them many times since, but as promised; no one has brought it up again. It was in fact our secret and as far as I know it still is today. Debbie and I talk about it when we are deep into fucking. She tries to act like she can’t remember it all, but I know otherwise. I don’t want to make her feel cheap or anything, so I try and only speak of it in bed as a “heat of the moment” thought. It was just so hot. I hope her memories of it are as hot as mine of that night. Thing about women, and especially Debbie, is even if she liked it all she’ll never admit it to me, and maybe not even to herself. It was just so hot! Oh, and no one ever had to use the dildo, I put it back in the drawer.

Published 
Written by LurkingCouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments