Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Reasonable Accommodation

"A surfing accident leads an average guy to a reasonable accommodation"

8
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
8.1k words 8.1k words


Blair Wilson was an average guy in almost every respect. He was of average height, average looks, and average intelligence, and possessed average athleticism, average personality, average libido, average sex equipment, and average charisma. Like every average person, however, he had some better than average features, and some less than average.

For example as some of his good features he was slimmer and had more muscle tone than average including a six pack, was more deliberative and thoughtful than average, and could handle money better than the average person. It seemed that he could always find a reasonable accommodation for most situations.

Some of his less desirable features were more reticence to take risks or experiment than average including in meeting new people, trying new foods, or engaging in new activities.

At age twenty three Blair married Samantha Jennings, also age twenty three. Samantha also was of average height, looks and intelligence, and possessed average sex equipment, libido, and athleticism. However she was much more outgoing, had more charisma, and was a bigger risk taker, than average although she was prone to wrong snap decisions and handled money poorly.

Since Samantha’s strengths were Blair’s weakness, and vice versa, they were a compatible average couple. They had two children by the time that they were twenty nine, a boy Jim and a girl Jen. Jim and Jen were also average in most ways except that they were lucky enough to get both of their parents’ best features when it came to looks and intelligence, and were a great source of pride to Blair and Samantha.

In keeping with his personality and the above average traits that he had Blair became an actuary for a large insurance company and was actually quite successful by the time that he was thirty five. In keeping with her personality Samantha worked in sales as a representative of a large foreign clothing manufacturer and was also successful by the time that she was thirty five. There was a particularly significant difference in their jobs, however – Blair almost never travelled and Samantha travelled often.

Both before and after the kids were born Blair and Samantha had average sexual compatibility. In keeping with their average libidos they had primarily conventional sex a little more often than once a week, almost exactly the American average according to the 2005 General Social Survey conducted by the National Opinion Research Center. They often had sex the day before Samantha left on a business trip and/or the day that she returned, and most of the time the sex was true love-making rather than animalistic recreational sex.

While Samantha was as good a mother as her work travel schedule allowed the primary responsibility of raising Jim and Jen fell upon Blair. He enjoyed his responsibilities as a father and both kids seemed to be well adjusted.

All four of the Wilson family members were able to get their schedules in sync for what was for them their most ambitious family vacation ever. They travelled to Southern California and stayed at a resort on the ocean. While swimming in the pool, walks along the beach, wading in the ocean, and playing miniature golf were plenty of excitement for Blair the other family members had something else in mind.

“Dad, let’s take surfing lessons,” Jim squealed as they walked along the beach after breakfast one day while observing an eclectic group of surfers in the local waters.

“It would be so much fun,” Jen chimed in as she pulled on Blair’s shorts.

“I don’t know…” was Blair’s predictable half-hearted response.

“Come on, Blair, it will be a nice family activity,” Samantha joined in to the obvious delight of the kids. “When you go to SoCal you have to surf, don’t you?” Samantha laughingly continued.

Outnumbered three to one Blair had to relent and so that afternoon a surfer dude who worked as a water sports instructor part time for the resort took Blair and Jim out, while the surfer dude’s surfer girlfriend took Jen and Samantha out.

Jen and Jim were nicely riding small waves by their third or fourth try, and Samantha got up for enjoyable periods of time by her sixth or seventh try. With the other members of the family goading him on Blair finally got a short ride, enough to make him think that he could do more.

As Blair, Jim, and the surfer dude waited for the next wave Jim was effervescent. “Isn’t this so much fun, Dad? I’m gonna hang ten, get some air and do gnarly moves in a keg before I backdoor and bail out,” Jim yelled, using every surfer term the dude instructor had used that he could remember, regardless of whether or not it made any sense. Blair smiled – the surfer dude laughed “I’m sure you’ll do a cutback before the sun sinks Jimmy boy.”

Blair got ready for the next wave. It made enough noise, combined with the squeals from Jim and Jen, that he didn’t hear the surfer dude call out “Too bomb for a gremmie, dude,” not that he would have known what it meant even if he had heard it.

Blair was on the board for only a few seconds when he realized that the wave he was attempting to ride was much more “bomb,” that is “powerful,” than he had anticipated. He and his board went flying through the air, the front of the board hitting him on the head. Fortunately the board had a rubber safety tip but even with that he was knocked unconscious. The next thing he remembered was the surfer gal attending to him on the beach, the surfer dude running up to him closely followed by a couple of paramedics, and his concerned family looking on.

The paramedics took Blair to the local clinic where he was checked out. “You have a concussion,” the doctor told him as Samantha looked on, “but no significant damage. You need to take it easy for a week then get checked out again by your personal physician but there is no reason to believe that you won’t be completely back to normal by then.”

“Thank you doctor,” a relieved Samantha said, giving Blair a hug around his waist, not near his sore head.

“Daddy are you OK?” Jen squealed as she and Jim ran up to him in the clinic lobby and squeezed his legs.

“Daddy’s going to be fine kids, we just have to treat him gently for a week,” Samantha replied stroking both of their heads.

“That was really gnarly, Dad,” Jim chirped with a big smile on his face, “you went a gazillion feet in the air!”

“I hope it was less than that,” Blair replied, trying to laugh, although his spinning head didn’t really allow it.

The concussion meant that Blair spent most of the rest of the vacation around the pool with mirrored wrap-around sunglasses and a sun hat on. His reaction to the lithe bikini-clad bodies that were lounging, swimming, or frolicking there was more dramatic that he was used to. He found that he needed a towel or newspaper on his lap most of the time to avoid embarrassment especially when Samantha, Jim, and Jen returned from various outings or activities to check on him.

Although his physician pronounced him fully healed when, as the clinic doctor had advised, Blair went to see her a week after the surfing incident, Blair had come to recognize subtle changes in his personality, The changes included the ogling of the bikini-glad gals at the resort pool, something he was not previously prone to do. Rather than causing him to become more cautious the surfing incident seemed to make him feel that his life was too boring and needed more thrills. Using the same logical approach that he used in his work as an actuary he began to examine why he had those feelings and if they were legitimate what could be done about them.

After a few days of contemplation without coming close to any resolution parents’ back-to-school night at his kids elementary school approached. Samantha was travelling as she often was at that time of year so as usual Blair made arrangements to attend the activity himself. He got a babysitter so that he wouldn’t have to worry about the kids or getting them to bed. After getting an excited exhortation from each of Jim and Jen about their school activities and their new teachers Blair was actually looking forward to it.

As was normal at these events first there was an assembly and then the parents went to their students’ individual classrooms to meet the teachers. Blair recognized some of the same people that he had seen at these events, and for other school activities, before including a number of solo women whose husbands were travelling or working late. Having become more outgoing since the surfer incident he re-introduced himself to Hannah, Cheryl and Betsy, three of the solo moms who he had known casually for several years, and sat with them during the assembly.

As the four of them sat together during presentations by the principal and some of the special subject teachers Blair found himself appreciating the looks of the solo moms more than he had before. He even had to consciously stop looking at Cheryl’s legs – something he had not remembered ever doing before. “Wow, she has sexy legs,” coursed through Blair’s mind more than once during the assembly especially when at one point Cheryl exposed part of the nicest thigh he had ever seen. His preoccupation with Cheryl’s legs ensured that he didn’t fully grasp much of what was being said at the assembly.

Cheryl’s two kids, Susan and Evan, were in the same grades as Jim and Jen and as luck would have it they had the same teachers too. That made it easy for Blair to match up with Cheryl to go to both classrooms together.

In the first classroom when Cheryl and Blair walked in together Miss Anderson assumed that they were married and asked “Which child is yours?”

Cheryl showed a devilish streak by with a straight face replying “Oh we’re not married, but it’s our week for the kids, Jen and Evan, while our spouses are on vacation together.” Fortunately before Miss Anderson started hyperventilating Cheryl informed her of the joke and Miss Anderson actually got a good laugh out of it. After finding out about Miss Anderson’s class and how Jen and Evan were doing as Blair and Cheryl left for the next class Cheryl grabbed Blair’s arm and said “Let’s do it again?”

“Maybe Mrs. Simpson won’t have as good a sense of humor as Miss Anderson did,” Blair chided, although with a smile on his face.

“Oh, come on, you know that Jim and Susan will be the stars of the class anyway, live a little,” Cheryl gushed, poking Blair in the ribs and then making a point of tightly grasping his arm.

“OK, I’ll play along but don’t expect me to take the lead,” Blair chuckled as Cheryl smilingly led them into Mrs. Simpson’s classroom.

“Hi Mrs. Simpson, it’s so nice to meet you, I’m Susan’s mother Cheryl Jefferson. She’s said so many nice things about your class.”

“I’m so glad to hear that. Nice to meet you too, Mr. Jefferson,” Mrs. Simpson replied offering her hand to Blair.

As Blair shook Mrs. Simpson’s hand Cheryl chirped, “No, this isn’t my husband, this is Jim Wilson’s father, Blair. It’s just our week for the kids. My husband Jay and Blair’s wife Samantha are out cavorting on the Riviera together, but we have to keep the kids’ education moving along.”

“Oh,” Mrs. Simpson said with her eyes and mouth wide open.

“When I was giving Susan and Jim their breakfasts this morning, while Blair here was showering, all that they could talk about was the geography project that they were going to do today,” Cheryl continued with a completely straight face while Blair gulped. “How did that project go?”

Mrs. Simpson was barely able to talk as Cheryl laid it on thick for another two or three minutes before giving way to other parents and leading Blair around the room to look at their kids’ work. “You are so evil,” Blair chuckled. Cheryl just smiled.

As they walked around the classroom, Blair looked at Cheryl differently than he ever had before that night. He had known her for four or five years and had had only friendly dealings with her – but to him except for the fact that she was tall she was primarily nondescript. She was about 5’10” and 135 pounds. Except for sparkling eyes she had a less than average face and a virtually flat chest. Blair had heard that she worked part time as a personal trainer and exercise guru but before that night had never really taken notice of her body.

Whether his new found interest in excitement from the surfing incident contributed to it Blair didn’t know but in addition to the sculptured long legs he had noticed at the assembly Blair observed that Cheryl had, as far as he could tell given the clothes that she was wearing, a fantastic ass and pelvis. They caught his attention much more than everything else in the classroom, except for Jim’s school work of course.

After most of the rest of the parents had left Cheryl went up to Mrs. Simpson and came clean that she was joking about her relationship with Blair’s family. To her credit Mrs. Simpson laughed heartily and then said “While I admit to being relieved I have to say that was the best way to liven up a parents’ back-to-school night that I’ve seen in my twelve years of teaching third grade. Thanks.”

As they exited the classroom together Blair turned to Cheryl and said “I thought you had put us in deep kimchee but instead it seems that you humored the teacher of two of our kids – that was awesome.”

“Does that mean you’re going to buy me a drink to thank me?” Cheryl chuckled.

“Your kids are OK tonight?” Blair asked with a smile.

“My mother lives with us in a separate wing of the house but is always happy to sit for the kids, and they really like her. How about yours?”

“I hired a babysitter tonight who’s a senior in high school so it’s no problem for me. Where do you want to go?”

Blair drove them to a local non-descript bar that was dead on week nights where they talked long enough to drink two beers each. Given his analytical mind Blair made sure to absorb all sorts of information from and about Cheryl that he might use in the future to liven up his life. The absorbed facts included: one of the physical fitness classes that Cheryl taught was “Stripper Aerobics;” despite her small breast size and with a lot of makeup because her face was so plain she had put herself through college stripping, something she had never told any of her friends, or even her family except for her husband Jay; she was addicted to physical activity; Jay travelled almost as much as Samantha did; and that like Blair when Samantha was out of town she too was bored when Jay was out of town.

Blair opened up too, especially about the surfing incident and the unusual effect that it had had on him.

As they parted that night Blair asked “Is Jay out of town tomorrow night too?”

“Yes, he gets back late Friday night,” was Cheryl’s lilting reply.

“Why don’t you bring the kids – and your mother if she’s willing – over for dinner tomorrow night? I’m making my specialty, spinach cannelloni.”

“I’m a bad cook so I’m afraid you’ll spoil my kids,” Cheryl laughed, “but OK. When do you want us?”

For the next two months every night that both Jay and Samantha were out of town either Blair’s and Cheryl’s entire families got together for dinner or an activity, or Blair and Cheryl would go bowling, to a movie, or for coffee or a drink. By then Blair had found what he thought was a reasonable accommodation for his desire for more excitement. He certainly needed to accommodate that desire since it seemed to have increased slightly almost every day since the surfing incident. Blair was looking for a suitable situation to implement his reasonable accommodation when at work on a Thursday morning while Samantha was out of town he got a call from Cheryl.

“Hey, Blair, Jay just got called away for an overnight trip, for just tonight. Is Samantha still gone?”

“Yeah, she won’t get back until Friday night.”

“Can you get a sitter for your kids and come over about nine p. m.? There’s something that I want to show you.”

“I’m sure that I can. Our regular sitter Mindy has been looking for more work and I know that she has a light class schedule on Friday. Unless I call to tell you differently I’ll see you at nine tonight.”

When Blair arrived he said hi to Cheryl’s mother Beverly, who he got along very well with, but she promptly excused herself to go to her wing of the house. As soon as she did Cheryl grabbed Blair’s hand and led him into the basement, closing the heavy door to the downstairs behind her and fiddling with the door knob.

“What’s the big reveal?” Blair cackled, “you have my curiosity peaked.”

“Patience, grasshopper, all will be exposed,” Cheryl giggled.

When they got to the downstairs it was obvious to Blair that it had been finished to be an exercise studio where Cheryl could conduct fitness classes. “Wow, this is really nice! It looks like a perfect exercise studio!” Blair exclaimed.

“It works very well for personal training or for classes up to eight people,” Cheryl gushed.

“You have really nice, modern equipment,” Blair continued, running his hand over a hydraulic weightlifting apparatus.

“There is one special piece of equipment that I brought you down here to show you,” Cheryl said with a devilish grin and her eyes sparkling even more than usual. Still holding Blair by the hand Cheryl led him over to an armless chair. “Just sit here and enjoy,” Cheryl said, turning to walk over to what looked like a small entertainment center.

Suddenly “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC started playing, the sound filling up the entire room. The lights dimmed and changed to different colors at the same time, and a spotlight came on that highlighted a pole about ten feet in front of Blair that he had somehow not noticed before.

Suddenly he saw Cheryl effortlessly swinging around the pole, making three complete revolutions, wearing high heels and instead of the dress she had greeted him in upstairs a Wonder Woman outfit. She moved seamlessly from one position to the next in perfect sync with the music as she gracefully removed one article of clothing after the other. She was mesmerizing as she moved from the pole to right in front of him, shaking her hips like they were disconnected from her body and rotating her ass with more pizazz than any hula dancer and in time to whatever song in the playlist was blaring at that time.

Blair had never seen anything so erotic in his life. That was made clear by the pain he suddenly noticed at his groin, causing him to readjust his cock to relieve the pressure of it straining against his zipper.

His eyes popped out of his head as Cheryl removed her G-string, her last article of clothing besides her five inch heels, while doing a cartwheel and threw it in Blair’s face. She had the most erogenous open triangle between her inner thighs and pussy, and her pussy lips were sexily prominent.

Some of Blair’s body parts almost burst as Cheryl twirled upside down on the pole, periodically doing the scissors so that her shaved pussy was clearly visible in the multi-colored lights now directed at the center of the pole. As the last song on the playlist was ending she promenaded over to Blair and sat on his lap facing him exactly at the last beat of the song.

All the lights automatically turned back to white but were dim when Cheryl stared into Blair’s eyes and said “Fuck me!”

Blair was totally out of control, maybe really for the first time in his life, as he simultaneously smashed his lips into Cheryl’s, clutched her bulbous ass with one hand, and squeezed an oversized nipple on one of her tiny tits. Soon one of his hands had moved down to her crotch and started playing with her distended clitoris. Soon after that he stood with one hand holding her ass as she squeezed her arms around his neck and he dropped his pants with the other hand.

As Blair sat back down he positioned his cock to where he hoped that Cheryl’s pussy would land. She wiggled her crotch with the same idea in mind, and by the time he had fully returned to a seated position on the chair his cock was buried in her snug cunt. As they sat staring into each other’s eyes with jubilant looks on their faces they rippled their pelvises. Neither lasted long before they climaxed, Cheryl first followed shortly thereafter by Blair.

What their first fuck lacked in length it more than made up for in enjoyment. Both had their circuits fried as they stayed mated, each with their head on the other’s shoulder, and giggled. When they finally detached their sticky copulating parts from each other and stood on wobbly legs Blair spoke first.

“The last hour, starting with when you put the music on, may have been the most exciting hour of my life. Your body is amazing!”

“You liked my routine?” Cheryl rhetorically asked.

“I loved your routine, it was almost as awesome as fucking you,” Blair replied, and after a pregnant pause continued “almost,” before laughing.

The two of them then lay on an exercise mat and engaged in “mat talk,” not “pillow talk.” Their entire discussion was entirely free of angst, guilt, or any other emotion except delight.

“Believe it or not, Cheryl, I had already decided that the next time we were alone together I was going to clinically give you all the reasons why we should start a sexual relationship.”

“Did you like my type of ‘clinic’ more?” Cheryl snickered.

“Actually about one thousand times more, especially considering how it came out.”

“Well, let me have your clinical reasons anyway, Blair.”

“OK – I do have them memorized and now I won’t be nearly as nervous telling you them since we’ve just had toe-curling orgasms.”

“I should hope not,” Cheryl guffawed.

“Well, first we like each other’s company…. Hey, if you pull on my dick while I’m reciting them I’m gonna get distracted, so stop already.”

“Oh, so sorry Mr. Actuary. How about if I just rub your testicles while you tell me.”

“You’re not going to make it easy, are you?”

“Hell no, what fun would that be?” Cheryl replied with her most diabolical grin to date.

KiraGorobe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraGorobe



“Shit, OK, then I’ll twist one of your nipples when I make each point.”

“No, please don’t” Cheryl mocked as she gently squeezed his balls, “don’t throw me in the briar patch Mr. Fox.”

“You’re so bad. Second, we both know how to be discreet. Third, our spouses travel about the same amount. Fourth, you have a built-in babysitter in your mom. Fifth, we both like our family situations and aren’t going to do anything stupid to jeopardize them. Sixth, while we’re very fond of each other we aren’t likely to fall in love. And seventh, and most important, we both are in very bad need of fun and excitement in our lives and more likely than not will do whatever the other person wants to get maximum pleasure and thrills out of a sexual relationship.”

“Hmmm, let me think,” Cheryl said, stroking her chin and pretending like she had a big decision to make before continuing.

“Will you eat my pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Will you shove a butt plug up my ass and then fuck my pussy?”

“Hell yes!” Blair enthusiastically responded even though he had never done that before.

“Will you fuck me bent over a chair?”

“Hell, hell, yes!”

“Will you cum in my mouth?”

“Just try me.”

“Will you fuck me in the shower?”

“Triple hell yes!”

“Will you fuck my ass?”

“While flicking your clit with one hand and squeezing a nipple with the other,” Blair replied, sounding like a pro even though he never had done that before either.

“Where do I sign up?”

“I need to get dressed before I can talk about it further,” Blair murmured.

“Not before you fuck me again, doggy,” Cheryl responded holding his cock.

“I haven’t gotten it up twice in a half hour since I was nineteen,” Blair replied turning slightly red.

“You will tonight,” Cheryl shot back, immediately taking his cock into her mouth while kneading his balls with both hands.

She was right. Within five minutes Blair was not only rock hard but had given her pussy an inspection and found it to be the most enticing he had ever seen, not just live but on any screen or in any magazine. Once sure that Cheryl was as wet as he was hard Blair turned her onto her hands and knees on the exercise mat and poked her tight pussy with his rock hard dick. As he was pumping away, encouraged by Cheryl’s exhortations, swear words, and enthusiastic backward banging, he ran a finger over her wet snatch to lubricate it then shoved it into her pucker hole. As he pumped his finger and cock at the same time he hissed into her ear “This will have to do until I get a butt plug.”

Within another five minutes they were writhing in a simultaneous orgasm.

Once they were both dressed and had done their best to get rid of an obvious “just fucked” look, but before they went back upstairs, Blair held Cheryl’s arms and got almost nose-to-nose with her.

“I feel nothing but elation and titillation; no regret, anxiety, or distress. How about you?”

“I feel like I just had two fantastic fucks and can’t wait until I fuck you again!”

“Nothing else?”

“Hell no!”

“Then let’s find a time and place to meet this weekend to go over scenarios for the future?”

“How about we take Susan and Jim to the park Saturday while Jay and Samantha take Evan and Jen to their soccer games?”

“Meet you there about one in the afternoon,” Blair smiled, giving Cheryl a quick kiss on the lips and a squeeze of her crotch.

At the appointed time Blair and Cheryl met at the park. While the kids were playing Blair pulled out a list of his thoughts on how to proceed. When Cheryl saw it she laughed, then pulled out her own list. “I knew that you would have some written analysis so I did one too,” she chuckled.

“You go first,” Blair said, folding up his list and putting it in his pocket.

“OK, first the mundane,” Cheryl deadpanned. “No public displays of affection, ever. No calls between home phones or regular cell phones, or emails, without some other purpose, such as something to do with the kids. No ‘confiding’ in anyone else, ever, ever, ever.”

Blair just grinned and nodded.

“Now the ‘meat;’ fuck every night both spouses are out of town unless there is some unforeseen problem. Since I have a built-in babysitter in my Mom, and since we want to avoid motels or hotels at all costs, I’ll come over to your house right after your kids are put to bed.”

Blair continued to nod, his grin wider.

"We alternate times in deciding what position we fuck in, and/or with what ‘accessories,’ and what body parts. Every third time is completely spontaneous. You eat me at least once every session and I get to suck your cock whenever I want to. Finally, we reevaluate after three months.”

Cheryl paused, stared into Blair’s laughing eyes, and said “Well?”

“Sounds like a reasonable accommodation,” Blair replied, causing them both to laugh. “Just two more things; first, here is your burner cellphone with the number of my burner cell preprogrammed into it,” Blair said as he pulled a cellphone out of a small gym bag he had with him. “It is the only way we communicate except for person to person, and we never leave graphic or sexual messages.”

“OK,” Cheryl said, turning the phone over in her hands.

“Second, we do not change the way that we deal with our spouses. No sudden giving of romantic cards, no delivery of flowers ‘just because,’ no wildly different approaches to sex, no discernible changes at all. Okay?” Blair proposed.

“Sounds like a reasonable accommodation,” Cheryl giggled as she put her new cellphone into her purse.

Blair was fairly handy and very motivated so after Samantha left on a business trip on Sunday afternoon that day, and Monday which he took off work, he virtually sound-proofed his study, including replacing the door with a sound-insulating one. All the building materials that he used were more aesthetic than what they replaced so Samantha was sure not to have a problem with them.

Fortuitously for the fucking duo, not only was Samantha out of town Monday-Thursday nights that week but Jay was too.

The first night in Blair’s now almost sound-proof study he ate Cheryl to two orgasms then fucked her over a chair. The next night Blair ran a recently purchased small lubricated butt plug up her asshole and fucked her on the edge of a couch with her heels on his shoulders. The third night Blair ate her to three orgasms and then they fucked with Cheryl sitting on his lap facing away from him while she fondled his balls and he flicked her clit. The fourth night he fucked her ass while running a small vibrator on her clit.

All four sessions actually exceeded their lofty expectations; they were more mutually exciting and gratifying than they could have imagined. The fourth was a little over the top, however. It rendered Cheryl comatose. Blair had to leave his sleeping kids alone and drive her home. He used her car, retrieving it from her normal parking space about one hundred yards from his driveway, and then had to walk the mile back to his house after he dropped her off. As Blair helped Cheryl stumble into her house she mumbled “Shit, I guess we can’t do that again unless we’re alone together on some trip.”

Except for a couple of easily-explained-away PDAs things went smoothly up to the first three month re-evaluation. As they sat together at a soccer game, off from most of the other parents, Cheryl started out.

“OK, how do you feel after the first three months, Blair?”

“Actually, I’ve never had more excitement in my life, more things to look forward to, or more physical gratification. How about you, Cheryl?”

“I couldn’t have said it better myself, Blair; recreational sex is the bomb!”

“Next question then; is it all recreational sex? Any strings?”

“Yes it is recreational. While I have to admit that I like you more and more I’m not in love with you any more now than when we started. And you, Blair?”

“That’s the same way I feel. While I care for you and want to make you happy – especially during sex,” Blair replied as they both chuckled, “I’m not falling in love with you. I still love Samantha as much as ever. Maybe I love her even more since I’m happier now than ever. My happiness also means that I’m more patient with her and the kids.”

“It’s funny that you say that,” Cheryl said with a wry grin, “a week ago Jay said that I seemed to be more comfortable with life and that he and the kids were benefiting from it.”

“What did you respond?” Blair asked with a slight tone of concern.

“I responded that ‘it’s because Blair is fucking me so well,’” she deadpanned. After getting the desired reaction from Blair she chuckled “Don’t have a coronary, that’s a joke. I said ‘I’m mellowing with age.’”

“You don’t look ‘mellow’ to me, though you do look fuckable,” Blair laughed.

“Bastard,” Cheryl replied punching Blair in the arm. “OK, now seriously, any problems, Blair?”

“Actually, there is one thing. While Samantha seems happy I wish that she had the same level of excitement that I do, and I’m afraid that she doesn’t.”

“Just don’t recommend that she do what you do,” Cheryl guffawed, “or if you do leave me out of it.”

“Yeah, I can hardly discuss it with her, can I? Maybe I could suggest that she take your Stripper Aerobics class?”

“That would make her happy,” Cheryl grinned.

After a short pause Blair said “Looks like everything is as smooth as hoped for. I can’t wait for the next session.”

“Jay’s gone Tuesday through Thursday,” Cheryl shot back.

“Tuesday it is,” grinned Blair.

Since he really did think that it would add excitement to Samantha’s life and since Cheryl had no adverse reaction Blair did recommend to Samantha that she take Cheryl’s “Stripper Aerobics” class. Blair couldn’t figure out if it was a mistake or a great idea when Samantha continuously gushed about how awesome the class was and how it made her feel. Even though she wasn’t actually overweight to begin with Samantha did tone up taking the class, much to her enjoyment, allowing her to wear more body-conforming outfits than she had before. Samantha also started inviting Jay and Cheryl over for dinner or to impromptu get-togethers with other friends.

While Blair certainly did enjoy seeing Cheryl more often he did find it hard to concentrate fully when she was around. “No PDA” was hard, especially since Jay and Samantha would hug and kiss each other on the cheek, requiring Cheryl and Blair to do the same thing without getting over-stimulated. Several times Blair had to hide a boner after “platonically” hugging Cheryl, and it didn’t help that she gave him sly grins or licked her lips when others weren’t looking.

Things got a little strange when, at the urging of her most enthusiastic Stripper Aerobics class members ever, Cheryl decided to have a “recital” at the end of a six month session. There were six women in the class, including Samantha, five married and one single with a steady boyfriend, ages between twenty six and forty four. All the husbands, including Jay, and the boyfriend were invited over to Cheryl’s studio on a Saturday night. Jay brought his and Cheryl’s kids over to Blair and Samantha’s house for a sleepover, and Blair got a late babysitter for all four kids.

Each of the “graduates” of the class could do any routine that she wanted to, and could strip down to anything she felt comfortable with. Blair couldn’t believe that Samantha had purchased the skimpiest bikini in his experience for the event. When she showed it to him he simply smiled and said “I just hope that you don’t cause a heart attack when the other husbands get a look at your killer body,” getting him a Cheshire cat grin from Samantha and a big kiss!

The atmosphere in Cheryl’s basement studio was electric as the first “graduate” started her routine. Blair knew from his at least twice weekly recreational fuck sessions with Cheryl that all of the women had spent a significant amount of time choosing the right music and getting their choreography done in a manner that highlighted what they were best at, and it was clear from the very first performer that that was the case.

The male audience hooted, hollered, and cheered throughout each performance. Each of the first five performers stripped down to their bikinis, three of which were very skimpy. Particularly enjoyable to the husbands and boyfriend were that all of the women had from passable to really nice bodies, all of which had definitely been toned by the six month class. The women performers seemed to enjoy themselves almost as much as the guys did.

Samantha was the last performer. Blair was more than mildly surprised that she was actually very good, maybe second best of the six in the fluidity of her movements. Her song selection was excellent and her routine was the longest, long enough so that she was really “glowing” when it was time for the finale. She not only stripped down to the skimpy bikini that she had showed Blair but she went one better.

As her last maneuver Samantha removed her top and flung it into the throng of guys, quickly grabbed by Jay who had the best seat since it was his house. While Samantha was only bare-breasted for the last ten seconds or so of her routine, and the fifteen seconds or so that she was taking bows after the guys went wild, her medium sized boobs were clearly visible. Blair had to admit that they really looked nice, especially with a light film of sweat, the hardness of her nipples from her obvious excitement, and the multi-colored lights used in her routine shining directly on them. Blair was between laughing and hyperventilating but was at least as gap-jawed and enthusiastic in his clapping as the rest.

After the performances there was a reception upstairs in the living area of Cheryl and Jay’s house. While all of the performers – now clothed in normal wear, although some of it revealing – were being congratulated Samantha drew the most attention, even more than the twenty six year old who was definitely the best looking of the performers. Samantha really enjoyed herself, especially playfully trying to retrieve her bikini top from Jay, who was wearing it around his neck and refusing to give it up. Blair made a point of going around to all of the other performers and praising them so as to minimize their displeasure with the excess attention that Samantha was receiving.

On the way back home that night Blair made sure to heartily compliment Samantha, telling her that she was by far the most awesome contestant even if she hadn’t removed her top, causing Samantha to blush and giggle.

When Blair and Samantha got home she was all over him almost before the babysitter was out the door. Since Cheryl and Jay’s kids, as well as their own, were asleep upstairs Blair guided Samantha into his almost sound-proof study. They had two sessions of wild sex that in Blair’s mind almost rivaled the sex with Cheryl, including anal for the first time in their relationship. Blair had to carry a comatose Samantha upstairs to their room once he recovered from their second simultaneous massive orgasms.

Blair and Cheryl were due for their quarterly pow-wow the Tuesday after the recital. Again both Jay and Samantha were out of town so to kill two birds with one stone Cheryl came over to Blair’s house a little early so that they could talk, Blair could put the kids to bed, and then they could “recreate!”

“Wow, your little wifey sure was a hit at the recital,” Cheryl giggled.

“Did you know that she was going to do that?” Blair asked, “I sure didn’t and it shocked me.”

“She asked me ahead of time if she really got into it if that was acceptable and I said ‘go for it’” Cheryl chuckled. “She was sure a big hit; her tits are really nice for her age, much better than mine.”

“Cheryl, you have the best thighs, pussy, and pucker hole in the world for a woman of any age so you needn’t comment on any other woman’s parts.”

“Thanks,” Cheryl said, actually blushing slightly.

Blair squeezed Cheryl’s hand then continued. “Samantha seems to be in a very good place now; I’m really happy for her and it also makes me feel 100% content with our relationship seeing Samantha happy. Your Stripper Aerobics course was a big boost to her ego, and I was as encouraging and supportive as I could be.”

“So tell me, Blair, now that you’ve gotten to know Jay much better over the last nine months or so does that have any effect on how you feel about our relationship?”

“Absolutely not! Why, I don’t know, because I like Jay; but fucking his wife doesn’t bother me in any way whatsoever. Is that weird? Does the fact that you know Samantha much better now affect you?”

“I feel the same way you do so either it’s not weird, or we both are weird. I really like Samantha too but it does not color in any way my desire to fuck you.”

“You know, Cheryl, I can’t believe that this is the case but sex with you now is even better than when we first started. I can’t fathom how it could possibly be more fun than it is now. Also, the fact that our families know each other better now just makes it more exciting.” Seeing a somewhat quizzical look on Cheryl’s face Blair continued “But I’m not in love with you, if that’s what you’re thinking. However I am in love with your thighs, pussy, pucker hole and mouth,” Blair said with a diabolical grin, looking around to be sure that the kids were both still upstairs, and then grabbing Cheryl’s crotch.

“You pervert,” she mumbled, pushing his hand away then grabbing his crotch. “If you didn’t have an active dick and eager tongue I wouldn’t associate with you, but as it is I’m addicted to them. But I’m not in love with you either, just your parts, and even at the risk of making you more cocky than you already are sex with you now is even more fun than when we started – my most fun doing anything, ever!”

Given the racy look in Cheryl’s eye Blair immediately went upstairs, put the kids to bed within about fifteen minutes, then came down to his study. Cheryl was in there already naked sitting on the couch with her legs splayed out and stimulating her clit with a small vibrator. Blair quickly got naked, took the vibrator out of her hand, and took over manipulation of her clit and pussy with his hands and tongue. After she orgasmed twice he lifted her up and slammed her back against the soundproof door and fucked her pussy hard while slowly inserting the still running vibrator into her pucker hole, shortly resulting in mammoth climaxes for both of them.

Overall the first eighteen months of Blair and Cheryl’s sexual relationship worked as well as could possibly be expected. On average they engaged in recreational sex about twice a week. As they had already stated to each other it seemed to have no adverse effect whatsoever on either of their spouses and, if anything, sex with their spouses became more frequent and more physically rewarding than it had been before, although both Blair and Cheryl were careful not to introduce the sexual gymnastics that they engaged in into their marital beds – except for Blair’s lapse the night of the Stripper Aerobics recital.

Except for a couple of additional instances of public displays of affection, which were dismissed by onlookers as just an indication of Cheryl’s quirky personality, they stayed with their principles from their first meeting.

The only problem that was arising was that because their kids were getting older they could not be counted on to go to bed as early as they had before, and Cheryl’s trips to Blair’s house for their sexually entertaining encounters started to get pushed later. They were sure that they could come up with a long term solution to that, however.

Their first ability to spend the night together came about three weeks after the Stripper Aerobics recital when Blair and Cheryl were two of the chaperons for a school trip for Susan and Jim while Jay and Samantha stayed home with Jen and Evan. Because Cheryl was one of the trip organizers she was able to finesse single rooms for her and Blair, rather than the doubles that the other chaperons were stuck with.

Their first night together they were super excited. They engaged in the longest foreplay that they ever had, and kneaded and massaged their entire bodies. As their lust overcame them, just before Blair started simultaneously ejaculating into Cheryl’s pussy and pulling ass beads from her anus suddenly the realization flashed through his mind “How fucking wonderful my life has become since the surfboard incident. It’s exciting, fun, and physically gratifying.” Shortly after that, once he had deposited a full load into Cheryl pussy, he dissolved into a happy pile of protoplasm onto her back.

Cheryl and Blair fucked twice that night and slept spooned together until their alarm rang at six a.m., after which Blair snuck back into his room.

While Cheryl and Blair were much looking forward to spending a second night together unfortunately Blair’s boss called him on his cellphone and said that he needed him back to make a rare one day trip to an important client. Fortunately with a bus for the kids and enough chaperon cars, and since Blair had driven his own car, he was able to make the two hour drive home without disturbing the school trip. He hadn’t been able to reach Samantha by phone but would give her the news when he got home.

Blair kissed Jim and Susan goodbye and was able to find a private moment with Cheryl, to finger her pussy and French kiss her for a few seconds, before he took off. “Last night was awesome,” she whispered into his ear with one of his fingers still in her pussy, “you owe me two fucks next time for having to leave early, though.” Blair only smiled.

When Blair got home there was another car besides Samantha’s parked in the driveway that he thought he recognized. He was surprised when he walked in the side door that he could hear no conversation, though, since the additional car indicated that there was a visitor. Rather than calling out to Samantha he walked upstairs, saw that Jen wasn’t in her room, got the dress suit and other clothing that he would need for his trip from his closet in the master bedroom, and was about to walk into his study to get some paper to leave Samantha a note when he heard noises that might be coming from the study.

Blair slowly opened the door to his almost sound-proof study part way and was taken aback by the scene.

There was Samantha bent over the chair that he often fucked Cheryl over, totally naked and moaning loudly while Jay was holding onto her boobs, pounding her pussy, grunting, and sweating profusely.

Unseen Blair quickly snapped a photo with his cellphone, gently closed the door so as not to make any noise, walked out to his car, and quietly drove away thinking “I hope that Cheryl will agree that this is yet another reasonable accommodation.”

Published 
Written by mischiefmaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments