Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shared Wife Falls For A Big Cock

"A husband is shocked to see how much his wfe loved a big cock."

137
30 Comments 30
237k Views 237k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Legendary Story
Mark was 40 and his beautiful wife Amanda was 38. They had been married for the last 12 years and had two beautiful children. They had a good life together as Mark was a successful salesman and his wife worked in IT. They had it all, but their was one thing that had haunted Mark for the past year.

Mark had experienced the thought of wanting to see his wife with another man. He checked out on the internet a few different sites that specialize in this kind of activity. He was surprised that their was so many other men who wanted to experience the same thing. He was also shocked that hundreds of other men actually went through with it. He even contacted several of them to find out how their experience went.

It seemed like everything Mark had heard was all good. He heard and read about a number of stories how exciting it was and how their relationships with their spouses had changed for the better. The question was could Mark do the same as all of these other men had done. Could he really go through with such an egoistical idea, or could he even convince his beautiful wife to go along with it.

He thought about it over the next few weeks. He felt guilty at times, but he also felt extreme excitement. He was in between on what to do until one day he read a story about a gentlemen who had shared his wife. This gentlemen and his wife were about the same age as Mark and his wife were. He contacted him and heard about how great of a experience it was. He told him that his wife had enjoyed it more than he ever imagined. That was all Mark had to know. He was now convinced on the idea and all he had to do was now talk Amanda into it.

Amanda was a beautiful looking woman. She had light blonde hair to go along with gorgeous blue eyes. Her 5’6 frame and 120 pound body still looked as good as a twenty year old. Men would gaze at her everywhere she had went. Mark had hinted in the past about wanting to see Amanda with another man, so she certainly wasn’t surprised when he brought the idea up with her. She at first didn’t want anything to do with it, but slowly came to the conclusion that Mark wasn’t going to let it go. She told him, “If that is what you want I will go along with it!”

Mark now had another problem and that was who was he going to get to fuck his wife. He wanted a stranger even though he had read many stories about friends or co workers being involved. He didn’t want to know this unknown man who would fuck his wife while he sat and watched.

He was surprise to learn that several of these sites had personal adds on them. He couldn’t believe he had found almost 10 men in his area advertising for the opportunity to fuck another man’s wife. He went intensely through each of them and then narrowed it down to two of them.

The first guy was a 32 married man who was looking for some action on the side. He had a lot of what Mark had been looking for, but he didn’t think his wife would be to happy fucking a married man. The other guy Mike was 28 and single. He was much more on the quiet and shy side. Mark now had a decision to make.

A few days later he had come to the decision to go with Mike. He actually like the idea that he wasn’t a cocky bastard like so many of the other men were. He figured he would be a perfect fit for his wife and himself. He then contacted Mike and set up a night at a local motel.

They had scheduled it for that coming weekend while the kids were at their grand parents house. Mark was very nervous those next several days. Amanda had taken it more in stride as she really didn’t talk much about it.

Friday night was slow to come, but it had finally had arrived. Mark and his wife sat in the motel room and talked about what would be acceptable and unacceptable before Mike had gotten there.

An hour had past by when Mike finally arrived. Mike was tall lanky and at 6’2 and 170 pounds wasn’t a stud or anything. He wasn’t great looking, but he also wasn’t a dog by any means. He was just what Mark had wanted, somebody who was in between. He certainly didn’t want to see Amanda falling for some good looking guy.

Mike was quiet and shy just like Mark had thought. They all chatted for about a half an hour when Mike began to make his move on Amanda. He slowly had removed her shirt and pants as Mark sat off to the side to watch.

Amanda stood their with just her bra and panties on as Mike started to remove his clothes. Mike had quickly gotten down to just his boxers. Mark and Amanda both watched with great anticipation as Mike started to lower his boxers.

The room got extremely quiet as Mike stepped out of his boxers. Mark and Amanda were shocked to see the size of Mike’s cock. It was very large size and extremely thick. It had to be over 9 inches in size and had put Mark’s cock to shame. Mark‘s cock was nowhere even close to the size of Mike‘s.

Mark’s heart began to beat faster and faster as he looked down at Mike’s semi erect cock. Amanda now reached back and undid her bra and tossed it off to the side. Her tits were very firm and beautiful in size. She then grabbed each side of her panties and slowly slid them down over her lovely legs. She now blushed as she stood naked in front of this hung 28 year old stranger.

Mike said, “Wow! You are so beautiful!” as he walked over towards Amanda. They quickly began to caress and embrace each other while Mark started to get cold feet over in the corner of the room. He never intended on Amanda fucking a guy with such a large cock. He knew if she fucked Mike that she would always compare his cock against his for the rest of their lives.

Mark’s horror was about to start as Amanda now slithered down in front of Mike. She wrapped both hands around the circumference of his thick cock. She slowly inserted the head of his cock into her mouth as she slowly began to suck his cock. Mike was loving it as he worked several inches of his large cock into Amanda’s mouth. She worked his cock over good for several minutes as it now was extremely hard.

Mike now lifted off the floor as he started to take charge of the situation. He laid Amanda on the bed as he pushed his head down in between her legs. He started to lick and suck on her very swollen clit as Amanda began to cry out. He worked her clit over extensively for a good 5 minutes.

Amanda was now on the verge of cumming as her cry’s grew louder. Mark knew that Amanda was about to cum real hard as he hadn’t heard her ever cry out like that before. A few seconds later Amanda let out a loud squeal that lasted several seconds. She lifted her upper body up off the bed as she grabbed the back of Mike’s head with her hands. She pushed his head tightly against her pussy as she started to cum all over Mike’s mouth. Her orgasm went on for a good thirty seconds as her body shook uncontrollably.

Mike now inched his way up on top of Amanda. He had his big cock pressed up against her pussy as she squirmed about the bed. Mark in the mean time wanted no more of it. He started to shout out, “Please stop! I don’t want you to fuck my wife!”

The room went quiet quickly as Mark thought he had stop this maddening event. Then a few seconds later with Mike still on top of Amanda she cried out, “Oh’ god!” Her arms now were tightly wrapped around Mike’s body while her legs were spread wide apart.

RafaBBGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RafaBBGirl

Mike now had the head of his big cock inside Amanda’s pussy.

Mark cried out, “No! please no!” but it was no use as Mike pushed several inches of his cock into his lovely wife’s pussy. They both acted like he wasn’t there. Mike now began to fuck Amanda with much more powerful strokes. Her body squirmed about the bed as she moaned out, “OMG! Your cock is so big!”

Mark sat in the corner as he could only watch from this point on. He was too late to stop it now and Mike had now taken control over his beautiful wife. Mike had Amanda again on the edge of cumming. It was a few minutes later when Amanda screamed out, “Oh’ Fuck!” as she had another powerful orgasm all over Mike’s big thick cock.

Mike then rolled over onto his back as he kept his big cock inserted inside Amanda’s pussy. She now rode hard on top of his cock as she pushed herself down as far as she could on it.

Mike’s shyness had now disappeared as he grunted out, “Fuck me baby! I want you to go all the way down on my cock!”

Amanda continued to moan out as she now had all but the last few inches of Mike’s cock up inside her. She rode his cock very hard for another few minutes until she again cried out into another orgasm.

Mike now had Amanda get on all fours. Her face was positioned towards her husband as Mike mounted her from behind. He began to fuck Amanda hard from behind with his tall lanky body. He now pushed all 9 inches plus of his big cock deep into Amanda’s already worn out pussy.

Mike had fucked Amanda hard from behind for a good 10 minutes as he moaned out to Amanda, “That’s it baby fuck me! I want you to pushed your beautiful ass up against my big cock! Harder! Harder!“

Amanda began to cum again a short time later as she rammed her body back against Mike’s. She screamed out towards her husbands way, “Fuck me! Fuck me hard with that big cock!”

Mike continued to ram his cock hard into Amanda. A few seconds later Amanda screamed out into her most powerful orgasm of the night. Her orgasm went on and on as Mike didn’t slow down even for a second. He pounded his cock into Amanda until she couldn’t take it any longer.

Amanda’s body couldn’t take anymore as it now had collapsed flat onto the bed. Mike then yanked his big cock out of Amanda’s pussy and began to stroke hard on it with his hand. A minute later he started to cum all over Amanda as his cum shot high into the air and landed all over her back and gorgeous ass.

Mark was devastated as his wife’s exhausted body laid worn out on the bed. Mike’s cum now trickled down over the cheeks of her gorgeous ass.

It took Amanda several minutes to get her strength back as she went into the bathroom to clean up. Mark didn’t say a word to Mike as he stood their with his cock in a semi erect state. He wanted to fuck Amanda one more time before he left for the night.

Amanda had come out of the bathroom a few minutes later. She said to Mike, “That was wonderful! I can’t believe you were able to fuck me with such a large cock! It felt so good inside me!”

Amanda was now hooked on Mike’s big cock. She wanted Mike’s cock more than ever again as she walked over towards him. She then reached down with her hand and began to massage his big cock until it had harden again. She with his cock still lodged in her hand led him over to the bed. She then laid her stomach across the bed as her ass hung over the side of it.

Mike now pushed his big 9 inch cock back into Amanda. She loved the way Mike was able to fuck her with all 9 inches of his cock. He rammed his cock hard into her for several minutes as Amanda began to screamed out, “Fuck me Mike! I want you to fuck me hard with that big cock!”

Mark was stunned the way his wife was acting. He couldn’t believe that she was acting like a total slut for Mike’s big cock.

Amanda cried out in another powerful orgasm a short time later. Mike continued to pound Amanda’s pussy with his cock for several more minutes from behind. He finally yanked his big cock out of her pussy a few minutes later and turned her body onto her back.

He grabbed each of her legs and held them wide apart and high into the air. He pushed his cock back into her and started to fuck her hard again. Amanda squirmed about the bed in a total daze. Mike had her again close to another orgasm as Mark watched on from the corner of the room. He could hardly watch as his lovely wife of twelve years was about to experience the most powerful orgasm of her life.

The room had gone quiet for about thirty seconds when Amanda let out the loudest scream of her life. She started to cum like never before in her life all over Mike’s big cock. She practically blackout as her orgasm went on and on as Mike continued to pound his cock into her. She finally cried out, “I can’t take anymore!”

Mike gave her several more thrust with his big cock. He then yanked his cock out of Amanda’s pussy as Amanda slid her body down off the bed. She now knelt before him as his big hard cock was only inches from her face. She began to stroke hard on Mike‘s cock as his body began to tremble.

It took only a few minutes and Amanda had brought Mike to the verge of cumming. Amanda then to everyone’s surprise inserted Mike’s big cock into her waiting mouth. She sucked hard on Mike’s cock for almost a minute when Mike began to grunt out, “I am going to cum!”

Mark had hoped that Amanda would be smart enough to pull Mike’s cock out of her mouth before he exploded, but that wasn’t what she had planned.

She gave Mike’s cock several hard strokes with her hand as she sucked on the head of it. Mike let out a loud grunt as a few seconds later his cock exploded inside Amanda’s mouth. Amanda held her lips tightly around his cock until every last drop of cum had shot out of Mike’s cock.

She finally had pulled her mouth off Mike’s cock a few minutes later as Mike’s cum trickled out of each sides of her mouth. Mike was now spent along with Amanda.

He left a short time later leaving Amanda back to Mark. Amanda’s pussy was gaped wide open and was red and sore. Mark was now stuck with his decision. It would be the first of many decisions to come.

Mark then got the shock of his life when Amanda invited Mike over to their place the next night. She now wanted to fuck Mike in their own bedroom.

The next night Mike had come over around 7. Amanda’s pussy was very wet all day long as she wanted Mike’s big cock back inside her more than ever. Amanda wore one of her sexy lingerie sets. It barely covered her tits and the bottoms showed off almost all of her ass. When Mike arrived Amanda met him at the door in the outfit. Mike was so tuned on he couldn't wait to fuck Amanda again.

Amanda wasted no time as she immediately led Mike into her and Mark’s bedroom. Mark wanted no part of it as he decided to just wait in the living room. Mike had Amanda out of her sexy lingerie in minutes as Amanda stripped Mike of his clothes. She quickly went down on him and began to sucked his big hard cock.

It had been a few minutes later when Amanda looked up towards Mike and said, “I want you to fuck me with this big cock!”

Mike quickly laid Amanda flat on the bed and inserted his cock into her. He fucked her good and hard for several minutes as this pushed Amanda into her first powerful orgasm of the night. Her body shook hard as Mike kept on fucking her hard.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments