Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Birthday Surprise

"I met my neighbor just before my 40th birthday and had sex with her on it including other times"

5
1 Comment 1
16.0k Views 16.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words
This story is a very special story to me. I remember it quite well as a matter of fact. Her name, I finally discovered, at that time a number of years back, is Gwen. First off, there are a few things to know.

Number one is that Gwen was 53 at the time. Number two, Gwen lives behind me. We still speak or communicate, usually by way of email, but either way we see one another often. And every time, although she’s as sedate as they come, she’ll smile a heck of a lot.

Before I go on, my name is Daniel. I was turning 40 in a couple days and “worried” that I was about to. Everyone told me “It’s just a number” but it was Gwen who changed my life all around.

I’d finally gotten back into shape, not that I was terribly out of it, but seeing as I was about to turn 40 I started walking and working out a lot more often.

Back to Gwen seeing as this is more about her then me, although the story obviously involves me so allow me to tell you about this woman. She is not classically attractive however there are so many features to her that I’ll begin with what you want to hear.

She’s physically very attractive. Slender and shapely, she sports a robust upper body, so to speak. Her breasts are easily noticeable in my opinion, at least. I’m sure other men feel the very same way but I do not care about them whatsoever. She has short blondish hair, just short of her shoulders. Her eyes are light brown, which catch me looking at her face more often then I would have ever imagined. She likes that too.

Her breasts, like I said, are easily noticeable as she’ll wear tight knit tops, blouses, or other clothing too. Her stomach is flat as flat could be for a woman at 53 which leads me to tell you she wears a set of hips which do not stop. And that leads me to tell you that her legs, her thighs are immaculate looking. They are to be honest. At 53, Gwen looked like she was in her mid 40’s I initially told myself.

Plain and simple, she was an amazing looking woman for the age of 53.

Our “relationship” didn’t start out of nowhere. It had grown, slowly, seeing as she is a very quiet, but not shy woman, who is reserved. She doesn’t necessarily converse with too many people but she’ll open up to you in time. I was lucky. I was one of those people.

Her husband is a school principal at a small catholic grade school and he works long enough hours for her to be able to do her own thing. She’s a part time librarian, yes a librarian, but which branch she works at I do not know. I don’t care either.

Like I said, our relationship started slowly. I had begun working out at that time but I was also smoking still, only out in our garage. I’d get up early and go and make a pot of coffee and wait for enough to brew and go out to the garage each day and have a couple of cigarettes.

One day, while out there, I had looked out the back window, like I always did, and saw a light on in a back window. Guess what? I stared at that window as a person was moving around in it. It was pitch dark out that morning so I was able to see very clearly what was happening.

I realized, almost immediately, that a woman stood virtually naked, a quite handsome looking woman’s body stood naked, as that woman towel dried off. I saw her sideways turned figure meaning I’d also seen her robust looking boobs and flat tummy.

I do not remember any of the words I used but I will say this. I was not disenchanted by this woman’s figure at all. No, I was not. However, just then, I realized I was making a huge, and I mean huge mistake, and all this occurred in matter of seconds.

I realized, in that matter of seconds, seeing as both of us were standing by our respective windows, the garage light on me and her dim light on her side was away from her, that she could see me too.

Initially, I didn’t think about that at all. Of course, in a matter of seconds I did. Just as I realized it, the naked woman, my neighbor who was holding her towel and stared directly at me. Once she did that, I realized something. I was caught in the act of staring at this woman’s incredibly attractive body, even for a 53 year old woman I told myself.

Of course, I jumped back and away from the window. I made sure I didn’t walk past it and stood up, away from the heater seeing as our garage isn’t heated, and I found somewhere to smoke my cigarette.

The image of her naked body remained on my mind all day long. Of course, I wasn’t going to tell my wife about this incident. Uh uhhh, no way I told myself repeatedly.

Later that morning, I went out back to do a little work. It wasn’t warm. In fact that day, two days from my birthday in fact, it was unseasonably warm. Snow had fallen but it was reaching 40 degrees that day. I still had a few things to do out back.

So did she it turned out.

Moments after I began working out there I heard a quiet, sedate like “Hello there.”

I almost thought I was hearing things. I didn’t answer her. I didn’t know she was even out there in fact.

“Hello?” she said a little bit louder.

“Huh?” I said, still not knowing who said it as I began turning around. I turned this way and then another way and finally I turned towards Gwen’s back yard. “Ohhh hi there,” I replied as I realized it was the woman whom I’d seen earlier that morning in the nude.

“How are you this fine morning?” she asked me in a sedate tone of voice.

I swallowed hard knowing who it was, kind of. “I’m fine. How are you?”

We hadn’t ever communicated before in the four years they’d lived there and she put her tools down and walked over to the fence to converse. I happened to be off work that week so I was left to do as I pleased when I pleased, thankfully.

She said she was fine. We talked small talk but as we talked I instantly found myself liking this woman for more then what I’d seen that early morning. She had a lot to say, I thought, as we conversed for what seemed a half hour. We got to know one another a little better and I knew I enjoyed getting to know this woman a lot.

That night, me and my wife went to the grocery store. She asked me to go and get three things on the other side of the store. I did. “Hi Daniel,” I suddenly heard. I knew that voice I thought but were did I know it from. “Interesting seeing you here,” she said in her quiet sounding voice.

Her jacket was open. Being a man, I immediately picked up on it. My eyes darted inside, between the zipper of her jacket, to see the size of her bosoms. She wore a long sleeved turtleneck top. Her boobs looked humongous in it or so I thought they did. When my eyes returned to her face she wore a smile on hers as if knowing exactly what I was doing.

I’m sure she did in fact.

We talked almost ten minutes. I’m sure my wife needed to know why it was taking me so darn long. But she carried on the conversation. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, she brought up an unusual subject. She mentioned her birthday. Hers was two weeks ago and seeing as mine was in two days I felt a little surprised, offered a belated Happy Birthday, and told her mine was in two days.

“Really, well Happy Birthday to you,” she told me. And she smiled when she said it which in turn lit up her eyes and her face. How it felt to be told by her had me feeling warm and squirrely. “We should get together sometime, shouldn’t we?” she suggested and once she said that I seriously wanted to consider the offer.

“Sure that would be nice,” I told her, smiling.

“Are you off tomorrow too?” she asked. I innocently said yes, not thinking. “Would you be opposed to coming over for coffee at all?”

“Uhhhhhh, me uh come over uhhh to your house uh for coffee, really?” I said.

“Yes,” she reassured me with a smile and a nod of the head. “That is if your wife doesn’t mind of course.”

I lied of course. “Nooooo, she wouldn’t mind.”

She knew I was lying of course but it didn’t stop her. When I arrived she was wearing a comfortable looking outfit. It consisted of a very lightweight collared off white top covered by a zip up jacket in matching exercise like pants. I was easily able to see a blue lacey like brassiere beneath that “see-thru” off white top. Her boob’s size was without a doubt easy to see in that top of hers.

And she saw me look at them too as I ogled them almost too long.

The coffee was made and at this point I didn’t know what to expect. There were also some small sized dry cookies as we sat down to talk. We talked, laughed a little, and drank the excellent coffee she’d made as I occasionally glanced at her blue bra and tits.

“Are you having a nice time?” she asked in a sweet, quiet toned voice.

“Yes I am,” I replied. “This is great coffee. What brand is it?” I said.

She told me. It was the exact same brand I used. She got up, went and got the container and I was mildly surprised. I asked how she got it to taste like some imported superior brand. She told me what she did. I don’t remember anymore but that isn’t important.

I stayed and talked for almost two hours, looked at her chest more then enough times, and she knew that too. She invited me back, the following day, which was my 40th birthday, and for some unknown reason I happily agreed.

Once I did, she smiled a grand smile which lit up her face, eyes and all.

My wife left and once she was gone so did I. Once there, I rang, and she answered the door. Of course, this time she wore another fascinating outfit. At least to me it was. Unfortunately, l let her know I thought it was a fascinating one. Gwen knew I did too as my eyes opened wide allowing the obvious impression I was overwhelmed my every expectation and any other man who would have seen her in it too.

She had on another tight fitted top. Cleavage fell off her body as if she had plenty of it to give out to anyone in need of her bosoms. I knew I did. I’m pretty darn sure she hoped I did too as she smiled and looked deep into my eyes which were deeply planted on her tits. The short sleeved top, I recall, was a low slung, tight fitting top which opened up her bed of boobs to the world. They fell over into my mouth, hands, and whatever else could be used, possibly, to pleasure her.

“How are you this morning?” she asked.

I stumbled with my words of course, saying “I’m uh, you know, uhhh well.” Of course my eyes were on that cleavage and boobs as she allowed me inside, seeing as it was becoming colder and colder, and inserted her arm inside mine instantly.

“You look nice today,” I went on to tell her once I caught myself acting like an ass. She said thank you. “In fact even yesterday you looked extremely nice too.”

I sat down, she offered me coffee again right away, and she came back and sat right down beside me on the couch. I grew increasingly uncomfortable seeing as her and her boobs were there to “take me down” I assumed.

“It is soooo nice that you could come over again.

BilllyJam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BilllyJam

By the way,” she went on to say. “Happy Birthday again too.” All of a sudden, she unexpectedly leaned in and kissed me out of nowhere on the cheek.

“You uh, you didn’t have to do that,” I said.

“Well I didn’t get you anything else. I felt you needed something on your birthday,” she told me. “What else could I have gotten you?” she added as she followed my eyes as they zoomed in on her bosoms again.

“Ohhhhhhh, I see,” she said in a quiet voice. “Is this top that revealing?”

Without realizing it, I nodded my head, and my eyes again zoomed in on her boobs.

“I have been told, I guess, by friends that I’ve always had a nice figure,” she openly admitted. I’m not so sure what my husband thinks. What do you think? Do I still have a nice figure?”

I looked up into her face. Really, you want my opinion? “Gwen, you’re asking me really?” I said. “Me, you want my opinion actually?” she honestly said yes. I looked at her longer then I should as my eyes looked at her, and her body, as we sat there. Finally I said “Of course you do. I’ll bet every man on this planet would agree with me. You are pretty. You have, what appears to me, to be a fantastic figure, and,” and I stopped talking.

I questioned myself whether or not I should tell her. However, I felt quite comfortable there. I felt unusually comfortable with her too. Something about Gwen, whatever that was, had me feeling, I don’t know, but it all felt right. So I said what I meant to say as she waited for me to finish my sentence.

“And if I had it my way and if you had it your way too, well I’d want to make love with you to be truthfully honest.”

“Daniel,” is all she said, at first. She acted surprised as ever and appeared to back away from me once I’d said that. However, she finished with “Daniel, do you really mean it?”

Even her face showed surprise in it. Even I was surprised by what I’d said. Looking at her, she didn’t look as old as she was, but she had a marvelous and sexy looking figure and even I had to admit that to myself and her as well.

“You’d,” and she paused before saying what she meant to say. “You would make love to a woman like me? You would make love to a woman my age? Honestly, you would do that?” she went on to ask.

I accidentally nodded my head.

Silence escaped from wherever it was meant to be stored and filled all the pockets surrounding us. I didn’t say one word as I realized what I’d done, what I’d said, and she sat there thinking of what to do next.

Finally, she broke the silence.

“So what you’re telling me is that a man, your age, is willing to make love to me? Honestly, you really mean what you’ve told me, Daniel?”

All of a sudden, having said what I’d said came crashing down on me. It was true. I did believe that and I couldn’t wait for such and a chance. I told myself I’d be sweet and loving. I told myself I’d be intimate and hold her romantic. I even told myself that I’d kiss this woman as I made love to her body.

She went ahead and asked the question, finally.

“Would you prefer here or in my bedroom?”

I said her bedroom of course but realized it was now about to happen. I was going to cheat on my wife, with my neighbor, and with an attractive woman much older then either of us. I was going to do this.

She put down her coffee and stood up and took my hand. We headed upstairs to her bedroom. Yes, the same exact one which faces my back garage door. Once inside, I kind of stopped and looked its way, thinking about that fist time I’d seen her naked.

“Yes dear, that’s the window,” she told me.

I turned towards her and she was standing and staring at me blankly. Then she smiled her reserved but attractive smile. “Care to join me?” she asked. I walked towards her. She watched me. I walked up to her and she took my hands in hers. We stared at each other.

At first it was uncomfortable. At least I thought it felt that way. She and I looked into one another’s eyes. Then a hand, her hand, slowly and gradually reached up, and in to feel me on the cheek. It felt nice. We stared into the other’s eyes as she did it. I waited for the next move.

She made the next move too.

I felt her hand as it went back behind my head and as it did I felt as if I was being pulled forward into her. Her lips touched mine. An explosion hit me I hadn’t felt in years. Hormones surged into and around every pore I had on my body as we kissed. Before much longer, her hands and arms were around me. Mine were around her body too and seeing that they were, Gwen and I wrapped ourselves tightly against the other’s body.

I didn’t make any noise, other then the sounds of kissing, but Gwen murmured and murmured more then any woman I ever knew. The kissing was heavy, to put it mildly, as our arms and hands pulled at one another as if instinctively. I grew hornier. I knew that feeling.

Seeing as I was hornier, I did what came naturally to me. I lowered my hand down over her ass and pressed her ass firmly and enjoyably too. She loved it. I know she did because she made noises as if it was to that effect. Proud of myself for the move, I did it again only a little more passionately.

That was a good move.

Her leg actually wrapped around me as we came even closer to each other. Our bodies were in heat or so I thought we were. I reached for her top, as we kissed, and I began lifting it off her head.

She did not stop me either.

I stopped kissing her and looked down at what is one remarkable set of tits. Yes, they were robust as a woman’s breasts could be. They were more then that. Hers were obviously hearty, if you want another description. Even the bra she had on was gorgeous too.

She watched me throughout it all as she stared into my eyes and my eyes stared at her buxom breasts. She told me she had smiled as I stared at them. It felt nice, she said, that a man like me truly appreciated them that way.

I told her I loved her breasts, and her, and I kissed her on her lips.

I sat her down and began kissing her passionately all over again. We went at one another, wildly, and as we did finally my clothes started coming off. She was the one doing the removing of my clothes.

Once I was undressed, except for my underwear, she went at my chest, and kissed it all over the place. She even played around with my small nipples. I loved. She didn’t stop either as she kissed and kissed and kissed me on the chest. Her fingers tantalized the living hell out of my nipples but I never stopped her seeing as it was all in passion and funs as well.

Finally, I began taking off her bra. Bra straps, then pushing down the bra, and finally my hands on her breasts and ohhhhhh my freaking lord, her boobs were a dream come true. Soft and succulent as ever, I went at them. I kissed them forever. I kissed them all over. I licked them. I even sucked on them. Once I “finished” kissing them, I played with her humongous like nipples too. It wasn’t needed but a woman should have her nipples teased and hardened so that the juices in her blood build up to the highest degree there is.

And so that is what I did.

I began kissing her again and as I did, I rubbed and moved my hands about her tits and also caressed her flat attractive belly. Meanwhile, she was starting to wrap a leg around me as I moved about her. Her arms pulled at my shoulders and back as I did my thing with her. It was more then fun at that point. Being with her made me hornier then ever and I knew one thing for sure.

This woman was a heck of a lot of fun and passionate as ever.

I reached down and laid a hand on her pussy, something her husband she told me, never did before. I began rubbing and feeling her out, pulling aside her panties as I did it. She felt my fingers on her pussy’s lips.

She almost instantly began crying out, softly, but she told me, somehow, she loved it. I kept at it and as I did, I went inside her, feeling the Warmth and wetness she held inside her pussy. Her body jerked around from the beginning as I felt her pussy out. I kept feeling it out. I went in and out of it as he body jumped or arched up off the bed.

It was wild. I couldn’t help myself. She wanted it too and seeing as she did she reached down and stroked my already hard cock. “Ohhh my god!” I yelled out. “Oh wow, yeah man that is soooo oh that feels soooo good!”

Then I kissed her.

But she kept at my cock, rubbing it although it was still inside my underwear, and so I reached down and began taking them off. She felt the flesh and once she did, she grabbed hold of it in the palm of her hands.

She was jacking me off and at that point I knew I wanted to go inside of her. The question to me was did she want me inside her or did she just want to jack me off. She did, she told me at that point but she simply wanted to play with my cock. So as she did I began playing on her breasts again.

Both of us were immensely happy at this point.

“I want you inside me,” she said out of nowhere.

Seeing as we’d done almost everything else, I went and planted my hard cock against her wet wanton pussy. We looked into one anothers eyes. We could read each other like a book at that point.

She was more then ready and her eyes showed it.

I went in. She spread out her legs. I went down inside her pussy. And Gwen screamed like I’d never heard her scream, although I’d only known her now for two days or more to the point several hours over the course of two days time.

But she screamed, yelped, and cried out as she reached for bedsheets, my body and any other piece of material she could find, which there really wasn’t any other then the sheets and me. It doesn’t matter. She orgasmed two times, I came eventually, and I’d made her the “happiest woman on the planet of the earth” that day.

Once it was all said and done, it was into 11:30 in the morning. I knew, once we had laid there beside one another, talking amongst other things, I had to go. She knew it too. But she was happy and she was smiling and she told me something special as an extra birthday present.

“All I need is your email. If you give me that, we can email one another all the time. If you give me that, I can send you, how should I put this? I’ll be able to send you special stuff.” With that, she smiled, and also winked. “I loved what happened, Daniel, and I hope and wish something like this can be done again. I enjoyed having you over. I enjoy your body. I have enjoyed everything about you. I sure hope you feel the same way,”

I smiled and told her I did. I told her to feel free to email me and shortly after that wrote down my email, which she hid away, and I agreed to visit her soon.

We visited almost 75 times that year. Each and every time it was a true pleasure. We became good, good friends sharing stories, friendship, and life, as well as passionate sex between us.

I know every inch there is to know on this older woman’s body and I am quite proud that I do. At the end of the year, her husband unfortunately found a job fours hours away from us. I wasn’t going there to see her any longer but those approximate 75 visits to her house will always remain in my mind as very special visits forever.

Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments