Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Threesome Turns to Cuckoldry (Part 1)

"A wife agrees to a threesome but learns to prefer her lover's cock over her husband's."

61
12 Comments 12
86.3k Views 86.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
My wife Sherri and I have been married for 8 years. We have a very loving relationship. Sex is good but over the last few years has become less frequent. My wife insists on me using condoms when we have sex; certainly birth control is the main reason but we have found without a condom I don’t last very long. On occasion, she’ll let me fuck her without protection. Of course I cum quickly, but she then insists that I eat her pussy to orgasm. I am good with my tongue so she certainly enjoys the stimulation but also gets off on forcing me to eat my cum from her pussy. Of late we have had fantasy play about involving others that adds some more spice and occasionally watch pornography together. It appears that hot talk and videos she selects often involve two or more men, cuckolding and more often involve large cocked men. While it doesn’t bother me for her to dream about these well hung lovers, I started to wonder if she would like to bring someone else, larger or with more stamina into our marriage bed. She said that my penis is certainly adequate but with additional encouragement, she admitted that she had been with men much larger than me before we met and she does occasionally miss the full and stretched feeling they provided.

Now, I am of average size, about 5 in hard, and have not heard complaints about my abilities but this is the first time I started to wonder if she could have an better experience with a bigger man. I started to fantasize a lot about seeing her body receive one of these massive cocks and I started talking outside the bedroom about making it happen. She seemed reluctant at first but with only a little additional insistence she agreed and began too to become openly excited about it. She asked to set some ground rules first which simply involved her getting to pick the man and that she would direct all sexual contact during this and any future session. I had no problem with that and we agreed to start arrangements. Within a week she said she had made a selection and she asked me to get a hotel room for tomorrow night. Steve, the man she had selected, would be arriving into town then. We were to have dinner with him and take him back to the hotel.

Sherri told me that Steve was an athletic man that one of her friends had a brief fling with in college. So she knew him already and was told he had a huge dick. Sherri was giddy as she talked about him and the night of our meeting she took a long bath and shaved her pussy. She always kept herself neatly trimmed before but would never shave for me. She said that Steve required it and she did not want to say “no” to him. Steve was outwardly every bit as impressive as Sherri had reported. He was a tall, well-built and confident appearing black man. He quickly, politely, shook my hand as we met but turned his back to me as he gave my wife a friendly hug and a passionate kiss on the lips. He and Sherri sat at the table and quickly set up conversation as though they had been friends all along and had just been apart over the weekend. As they reminisced about their college days and common friends, I was having a hard time thinking about anything other than this man was about to fuck my wife. Clearly, that began to weigh on their minds as well; what was casual and occasional contact became full-on groping. My wife motioned for me to pay the check as they walked past me to begin making their way to our room.

When we got to our room there was only a brief exchange of pleasantries as I prepared drinks for everyone but they soon resumed where they had left off in the restaurant with deep kissing and intimate caressing. He laid her back on the bed and helped me remove her clothing and we both spend a few minutes kissing her and admiring her beautiful body. There is something about seeing your wife though the lustful gaze of another man that makes you all the more appreciate her soft curves and smooth skin. I lusted more for her as I anticipated the pleasure he would bring her and her erotic bliss experiencing a new cock. And what a cock it was. She fumbled with his pants in nervous anticipation and ultimately revealed a massive cock. He was bigger limp than I am hard, about 8 in. Her obvious lust drove her to take it in her hands and lift its weight into her mouth. His eggs sized balls strained his scrotum and they hung heavily below. She licked the length but could only get the first 2 inches or so in her mouth as his thickness kept her from easily encircling the circumcised head. It did not keep her from trying. He was fully erect in a few minutes and his wrist thick, 10 in cock dwarfed her head and hands.

EuphoriaRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EuphoriaRoman



I had been hard since we left dinner and was leaking precum in my underwear. I put on a condom and lifted her ass to gain entrance to her shaved pussy. She continued to orally worship his oversized member as I entered her. She made no change in her rhythm and may not have noticed I was there, as I set up a steady pace. Watching her enjoy him was too much for me and, despite my effort to hold back, I came in a few minutes. As my spent cock slid from her and I pushed from the bed to clean up, they looked at each other and may have laughed a little. We all knew what was coming next and Sherri finally pleaded, “Steve, I have to have that cock in me.” He was happy to oblige and slipped that huge, hard member from her mouth. I broke their intimacy momentarily by tossing a condom his way.

As he started to unwrap it, Sherri said, “Wait. If it’s so important Ron, why don’t you put it on him?” Perhaps it was to show my submission or maybe she wanted to see us stand together to truly appreciate our polar differences. I was a thin white man with what was now painfully obvious to be an undersized dick and he was a muscular black man with a cock worthy of any porno film. Again, they both chuckled as they watched me struggle to fit this average sized condom to this anything but average sized man. The condom strained as I stretched it over the purple mushroom of his cock head and I rolled it down to cover only the top 1/3 to ½ of his penis. Sherri fingered herself in eager anticipation. Standing dominantly between her legs, he turned to me and commanded, “If you want me to fuck your wife, you put my cock there.” I reached down not able to entirely wrap my fingers around him and gently nudged at her labia. They moaned together signaling that I was close. Sherri held her hands to his thighs, not resisting him but protecting herself from any sudden or forceful lurching forward.

As I watched his massive head part her lips and gain entry to her body, I let go and she relaxed to accommodate a small part of him. They continued to rock their bodies together getting deeper and closer with every four or five slow but purposeful thrusts. What I thought impossible, they were now certain to accomplish: she would take all of him into her and she was now encouraging his deeper penetration. She gripped her fingers into the back of his thighs pulling him closer. I stared in awe, they now were tightly chest to chest and fully engaged. His full, large, cum seething balls were draped heavily over her ass. They paused there and kissed to mark the moment of their complete penetration. He pulled his full lips from hers and whispered something to her and she nodded. While I could not hear the words, his intentions and her compliance were clear. He withdrew his manhood from her and she sat up, looked at me and slowly and decisively removed the condom. I began to speak to condemn the act and she answered with a smile and another nod to him. He authoritatively returned to his black cock deep into her body.

They found a rhythm together and shared an endurance like I’ve never seen. She was moaning and with sweat dripping from her face she was yelling, “Fuck me Steve. Fill me like I’ve never been filled before. Fuck me like I’ve always wished I could be.” She came many times over the next 30 minutes and while I have made her cum before it has always been with oral or finger stimulation. She was really into it. She didn’t break stride when he made sure to say loud enough for me to hear, “I am going to fill your womb with my cum.” She reached for his ass and pulled him in close. His balls drew up tight to his body and I could see the base of his massive cock pump pulse after pulse of his seed into her. They laid together in their post sex bliss. He pulled his spent cock from her and his plentiful semen began to spill from her well used pussy.

The exhaustive spectacle I just witnessed stimulated me to a full erection once again and I asked for seconds and politely she declined. She offered her pussy for my oral pleasuring. I felt a heightened intimacy with her that night as I witnessed this intense sexual occasion; I hungered to be any greater part of it, even this. Eating her after another man ejaculated into her would be my pleasure. I ate her to another orgasm while she readied Steve for another round. I watched him harden in her mouth and knowing what was once again about to happen, I dribbled my orgasm onto the sheets at her feet.

Published 
Written by Like2viewtoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments