Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Threesome Turns to Cuckoldry (Part 2)

"A wife agrees to a threesome but learns to prefer her lover's cock over her husband's."

43
8 Comments 8
41.5k Views 41.5k
772 words 772 words
Famous Story
I lay at the foot of the bed my tiny puddle of ejaculate, having just been face full in my wife's cum overfilled pussy. Steve, her impressive black lover had just placed his seed there and I was hungrily eating it up. Sherri was lovingly stroking, sucking him to a state of readiness. As we both watched him again harden to a steel rigid 10 inch length, It was clear that Sherri would do anything to pleasure him, and I would do anything to please her; my role as a subservient to this couple, my role a willing cuckold was becoming very clear.

Sherri asked a question that she obviously knew the answer to,"do you like eating another man's sperm from your wife's pussy?"

I nodded and quietly said yes as I leaned to the nightstand to grab tissue, wiping my own small, recent cum from the bedding. I turned to discard the small wrapped volume into the trash as I saw Steve turn Sherri onto her knees and ready his dark cock at her pussy.

He turned to me and said, "watch me fuck your wife again. This hot, wet married pussy belongs to me now and it and she will be used at my direction."

My wife affirmed, "yes, please," before I could muster enough sound in my voice to say, "yes, of course." Then this large cocked black man fully, forcefully plunged himself ball deep into her.

While I knew the answer already, I asked if I could have another turn when he finished. They both quickly snapped, "No." Sherri, I think found the question funny as she openly laughed as I asked it. Steve, on the other hand seemed more annoyed that I would even ask and followed, "Don't plan on that happening again for awhile."

I excused myself to the bathroom for a lotion sampler so I could at least masturbate comfortably while this incredible man continued to take charge of my wife's body and provide her pleasure like I would be entirely inadequate to do.

Sherri was screaming with ecstasy as he took 10 inch full strokes, withdrawing the mushroomed purple cock head each time. It was almost as if to remind me of what he was doing and how well he was doing it with each powerful and oversized thrust. Sherri reached her hand to her clit, a movement routine to our lovemaking.

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida

But rather than providing her most sensitive of parts with additional stimulation, she was now, laying her hand flat across her pubis, clearly protecting this area from the battering of his dark and heavy balls as they slapped violently forward and back. His cock and balls had an exaggerated asynchrony as his egg sized testicles hung at a 4 inch strained length below. There was no questioning now that he would feel free to empty his balls deep into her womb; he knew he had the full permission of Sherri and had no need for my approval.

The spectacle of their passion and the anticipation of being once again invited or commanded to clean his load from her fueled my jerking. I feverishly worked my thumb and forefinger along the lotioned length of my penis and again dribbled a small amount of ejaculate over my finger tip. Presumably I squealed enough as I came that they noticed. Sherri shook her head in pity as I tissue dabbed the mess and sat quietly as they continued.

Steve was also getting close and increased the intensity while decreasing speed of strokes. He gripped her hips and drew her up fully onto him, lifting her knees off the bed. He was certainly now with his urethral opening pressed tightly against her cervix. His sperm will without doubt be delivered directly into her fertile womb. Sherri either knew this too or was at least hopeful as she extended her arms, arched her back and pressed her ass to his belly. He moaned, "yeeeeeessss," as I watched the base of his cock pulse rhythmically for what must have been 2 minutes.

The pulses slowed and the overflow of his massive milky offering signaled my participation. Steve pushed me back as his cock hadn't been withdrawn before I began lapping at her. I relished in the musky wetness of their sexing and happily swallowed it up, I derived an intense erotic and intimate pleasure by watching my wife enjoy herself sexually and have another man enjoy her. He dressed
himself as they discussed a next meeting. He was suggesting they might want to invite other men. While my invitation was possible, it was clear that neither of them thought it necessary.
Published 
Written by Like2viewtoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments