Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Warm Summers Eve

"In life spice comes in many forms, some are life changing."

49
14 Comments 14
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Author's Notes

"A young couple not only discovers a way to add spice to their relationship, but they also stumble into a new life."

I climb from the tangled sheets and stretch out the kinks before staring out the window. Six o’clock and heatwaves still distort the mountains to the north. Although typical for July in Las Vegas, I don’t have time to ponder the meteorological normalcies of life in the desert. In my line of work, each night starts another day. So for me, it is into the shower, and with any luck, Dex will arrive home from work before I leave.

My eyes close in the cool spray as I daydream of a time I rarely showered alone. Unlike today, where Dex works days and I work nights, our marriage began with unbridled passion.

I step from the shower, toweling my hair and face.

Dex says, “God, to be a drop of water," the instant my foot touches the tile floor.

I gasp, “I didn’t hear you come in.”

His eyes slowly devour me. “Wouldn’t be much of a surprise otherwise.”

Droplets trickle as my nipples harden.

He traces a fingertip down my back. “Call in sick tonight.”

“If only I could,” I say, hanging my towel.

His eyes remain on me until I finish my hair and lean forward to apply my makeup. Then Dex grabs my hips and gently dry fucks me.

A guttural moan escapes my lips as I resist the urge to grind into him. Finally, mustering my willpower, I push myself upright, saying, “Honey, please. Tomorrow’s Sunday, and we can play all day.”

He releases me like dropping a hot potato.

Our eyes lock in the mirror’s reflection. The pain in his eyes sends a shiver through me as he turns away without another word.

“Wait.” I grab his arm, saying, “Go ahead, but this needs to be a quickie.”

He stares through narrow slits, pointing a trembling finger. Then, finally, he does something far worse than flying into a rant. He merely walks away with a shake of his head.

“What’s your problem?” I ask, chasing him into the den.

He rolls his eyes. “Finish dressing before you’re late for work.”

“Dex?”

A dismissive swipe of his hand, and he faces away. “Just go.”

My hands rest on my hips. “You misunderstood me.”

“If I’m ever hard-up enough to need a mercy fuck, I’ll find another outlet for my cravings.”

Thinking better of following him outside naked, I returned to finish dressing.

 

***

The fragrance of perfumes, hairspray, and lotions blend into the drab decor of the employee dressing room. In front of the full-length mirror, I give a shimmy to adjust my cleavage. Caesar’s provides the costume, but maximizing my assets for toke appeal is my job. One last check of my lipstick, and I’m ready to start my shift.

Twenty minutes later, I leave the noise of Caesar’s outlying pits to the quiet of the reserved, high-limit baccarat room. I stand behind Adrian Sheen, a whale renowned for his generosity, and ask, “May I bring you a beverage, sir?”

Adrian smiles, “Another Louis, please,”

I jot down his order, moving on to the next player. Then, I return to the specialty bar with only one table to serve.

On my return, I monitor the game from a distance to deliver between hands, placing a crystal 4 cl Facets of Louis XIII on a coaster beside Adrian.

Before leaving after distributing the orders, I stop beside Adrian. I motion to his untouched glass, “May I?”

He nods.

Careful not to slosh the contents, I bring the glass to my nose to savor the aroma. A smile spreads as I say, “Heavenly.”

He takes the glass, savoring the fragrance before taking a drop on his lips and breathing in the cognac’s essence with a wink.

I step back, and he raises a finger, snatching two chips from the table, one a black hundred-dollar chip and the other a gray twenty-five thousand dollar chip, and claps. His hands drop below the table before rising. “Pick,” he says, holding both fists toward me.

I tap his left hand. He opens his hand over my tray, dropping a twenty-five thousand dollar chip.

I giggle, handing the chip back.

He shakes his head, turning to the table. “You won fair and square,” he says with a wink.

My initial urge is to express I’m not for sale. But why be rude? So instead, I smile and say, “Thank you.”

He wins the hand, and the dealer sizes into his bet with four twenty-five thousand-dollar chips. He stands, craning his neck to gaze into my eyes. “You’re good luck. Hurry back.”

Before leaving the pit, I ask the pit boss, “You saw that, right?”

He nods. “Lucky girl, I’ll make the calls.”

 

***

At 4 AM, I press the intercom button at the cashier’s door, blowing a kiss to the camera. The door clicks, and I join Chanel at the counter. I dump the chips from my blue Crown Royal bag and stack my tokes.

“You played Adrian again, I see,” Chanel says, fingering the twenty-five thousand dollar chip.

“Bless his heart. He made my day.”

The cashier cashes me out, and after sliding her a hundred-dollar bill, I slip the stacks of crisp hundred-dollar bills into my Crown Royal bag. Afterward, we’re off to toke out the bartender and down to wardrobe to change.

Chanel snatches her purse. “How about breakfast to celebrate a fantastic night?”

“Might as well. Dex damned sure won’t be waiting until four in the morning to do what’s been on my mind all night.”

 

***

Maggie clears our dirty dishes, asking, “Anything else, ladies?”

I pat my tummy with a smile.

Chanel’s expression turns resolute. “You are quieter than usual. Is everything alright?”

I shrug.

She studies me a moment longer and says, “I’m a fantastic listener.”

“I’m just singing the two-income family blues.”

Chanel’s head tilts.

I sigh, saying, “Dex spends our days with his business, and I spend our nights serving drinks. These days, making a living is preventing living life.”

“Mike and I went through the same thing,” she giggles. “But those days are gone.”

“Do tell, what’s the secret?”

Chanel ensures we are free from eavesdroppers. “I assure you our problem didn’t arise from a lack of desire.”

I nod. “Ours either.”

Her voice is a conspiratorial whisper as she says, “Mike and I spent too many hours dedicated to work, and our sex life took a backseat to our making a living.”

A sip of my coffee, and I nod. “Maybe we reached the point of moving on with our lives.”

“How’s that?”

“I only intended to take a year off before enrolling in medical school.”

Chanel arches her eyebrows. “A doctor, impressive.”

I shrug. “In the last three years, we paid off the mortgage, our student loans, and saved enough to pay for medical school.”

“What’s the problem? Start applying to schools.”

“Next year is always a year away.” I smile, “and unless things change between Dex and me ...” My voice fades.

Chanel nods, asking, “Can I trust you with a secret?”

“Sure,” I say with a tilt of my head.

“What set us on the path to fulfillment,” Chanel glances around. “Occurred when Adrian invited us to his private island.”

“I don’t understand, and I’m not sure I want to.”

Chanel rummages through her purse, pulling out a thumb drive. “We took these on our last visit. They will answer all your questions.”

I squeeze the thumb drive in my hand and ask, “Any particular reason for sharing this with me?”

“We are joining him again, and he invited you and Dex to come along.”

“When?”

“We leave next Sunday, the first day of your vacation.”

“Isn’t that convenient?”

“I thought so when I suggested the date.” She smiles, “be discrete and only share this with Dex.”

 

***

In the living room, I open my laptop, insert the earbuds, and slip the thumb drive into the USB port. The opening scene begins, and I need a moment to realize half a dozen people are in the luxury cabin of a private jet. Adrian Sheen is the only person I recognize other than Chanel and Mike.

The group is in a luxurious living room ten minutes into the scene. Chanel and Mike are together on a sofa when a man in a tuxedo approaches. As they chat, Chanel unzips his pants, fishing his cock out, and as the two men continue talking, Chanel is giving the stranger a blowjob.

When the scene shifts to Chanel being tag teamed by two men, I text her asking if she’s awake.

In moments, I receive a video chat request. Chanel’s smiling face fills the screen, and I say, “We need to talk.”

“Did you watch the video?”

“Yes.”

Every nerve ending twitches when from the hallway Dex asks, “Who are you talking to?”

“Damn it, Dex.”

From over my shoulder, Dex studies the laptop screen, and Chanel says, “Morning, handsome.”

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

He nods.

“Give me a few minutes,” I say, closing the chat.

I pat the sofa beside me. “We need to talk.”

 

***

“Are you sure about this?” Dex asks.

I shrug. “I’m only certain about needing to rekindle our relationship.”

“Before we take this any further, I need some questions answered,” Dex says.

 

***

Chanel’s face fills the screen. “Questions.”

I nod.

“Ever engaged in voyeurism?”

We shake our heads.

The camera scans Chanel’s naked body to where Mike is busy between her legs. “You are welcome to observe if you like?”

Mike raises his wet face from Chanel’s pussy and says, “But joining in is more fun.”

I stroke the tent in Dex’s boxers, arching my eyebrows.

His hand races up my skirt.

We rip our clothes off, and as I lick the pre-cum from the head of his cock, Chanel says, “Fantastic, now deep throat, that magnificent cock.”

Dex is resting his head on the sofa fucking my mouth, and Chanel says, “Dex, I can’t wait for you to do this.” She adjusts the camera for a close-up view of Mike’s cock sliding into her.

His grip tightens on my head as he erupts.

I wait until he stops twitching before removing my lips from his shaft. A swipe of overflow from the corner of my mouth, and I suck my finger.

Dex kisses me, something he never does on the rare occasions I bring him off with my mouth. However, his eyes don’t leave Chanel and Mike, and much to my surprise, he doesn’t lose his erection as he fingers me.

My biggest surprise as we continue watching is Dex maintains his erection. He thrusts his beautiful cock into me, and as my legs wrap around his waist, I realize the attraction of this new lifestyle.

 

***

The engines of the Gulfstream jet whine as I take Dex’s hand. “Can you believe this?”

He shakes his head.

Adrian twirls his chair around to face us. He holds an outstretched hand to Dex. “Nice to meet you,” he says, shaking his hand.

“We appreciate the invitation.”

“My pleasure,” Adrian says with a smile. “Do you work at Caesar’s with Nicolette?”

“I did until opening my business.”

“An entrepreneur. What type of business?”

“Financial advice.” 

“Where did you study?”

“Stanford.”

Adrian smiles. “I never mix business with pleasure, but what say we meet soon to discuss doing business together?”

“Any time.”

Adrian turns to me, saying, “I presume Chanel explained what to expect?”

I nod. “But I still question the attraction of this activity.”

“Most women are multi-orgasmic by nature.”

I smile, “But most men lose the urge after they cum.”

“Not when stimulated by another woman.”

I giggle. “I’ll believe that when I see it.”

“Remember to keep an open mind and stay within your comfort zone.”

 

***

In a virtual castle on a private Caribbean island, implications run rampant, as nothing varies from a regular gathering of friends. Finally, Chanel takes my hand, “Was I right? Have you ever seen anything as beautiful?”

As I shake my head, Adrian slips an arm around my waist.

“No activities are planned until dinner. So make yourself comfortable.”

He turns to Chanel, “Their room is next to yours. Mind showing them where they’ll be staying?”

We drop off our things in our room and tour the house and grounds. Finally, we follow the path to the vista overlooking the island?

White sand beaches run for miles in both directions. Chanel hooks arms with Dex, asking, “If we search real hard, I bet we can find a place to go skinny dipping.”

He chuckles, “You think.”

Chanel asks me, “How about you, feel like taking a dip?”

“I would rather learn what tonight holds in store.”

“We expect nothing, and everything is possible.”

“I hoped for a little more detail.”

“Our group is focused on pleasure.”

“Meaning?”

“You and Dex need to allow the other to express themselves.”

“I can only imagine his reaction to me turning it loose.”

Dex shakes his head. “No, you can’t.”

“Sure, you say that now, but afterward,” I shiver.

“Unless you question my actions, you will never hear a word from me about yours.”

“Is that a promise?”

Dex nods.

I shrug. “What if I get cold feet?”

“If you are not judgmental,” Chanel arches her eyebrows. “Just be yourself.”

Mike says. “We should head back and dress for dinner.”

 

***

My elegant gown is shades of root beer and gold. Painstaking effort ensures every hair is in place, my makeup accents erotically, and my perfume entices as I gently twirl in front of Dex. “What do you think?”

“Beautiful, but where did the dress come from?”

“Chanel and I went shopping last Wednesday.”

Dex stands and asks, “Does this tux look alright?”

I nod. “We need to attend more black-tie affairs.”

He offers his arm, “Shall we?”

 

Adrian meets us in the lounge, offering champaign. “Breathtaking,” he says with a broad smile.

My hands tremble, taking the glass.

Adrian’s head tilts.

“Sorry, I’m a little nervous.”

“Relax, you are among friends.”

We continue mingling until Adrian announces dinner is served.

Chanel hooks my arm and says, “Go with the flow, enjoy yourself.”

My cotton mouth only allows a nod.

They identify our seats with name cards. Dex scoots my chair to the table as I try to remember the name of the dapper man to my right.

He extends his hand, “I’m Archer.”

To my surprise, table talk is engaging and relaxing. But strangely, sex isn’t a topic of discussion until dessert is served.

As the table is cleared, a stunning woman elegantly dressed stands to Adrian’s right. She doesn’t speak or interact. She only observes.

A gentleman from across the table rises and begins undressing her without fanfare. In moments, she is on her knees naked, giving him head.

Archer’s hand is on my thigh as his hot breath tickles my neck. My body stiffens.

“You are captivating.”

Our eyes lock, and his hand is under my skirt. Then, ever so slowly, his fingers trail over my thigh until tracing my labia.

My hand tightens on Dex’s arm. “If you have a problem with this, now is the time to say something.”

Dex gently raises the hem of my skirt, revealing Archer’s finger protruding through the leg holes of my panties.

Brianna, Adrian’s wife, peers around Dex. Her tongue darts over her lips as Dex scoots his chair back, revealing the exposed cock in her hand.

“If you asked, I bet he would remove those panties,” Dex says with a mischievous smile.

Before I can reply, Brianna hovers over Dex’s cock, taking him into her mouth.

I stand, and Archer removes my panties. He sets me on the table, bringing his mouth to my pussy.

All around us, people are undressing. Finally, Archer drops his pants and boxers. He takes a seat, pulling me from the table. I kneel, taking him into my mouth.

My skirt is hiked over my hips. Dex positions himself at my entrance and thrusts into me. The instant the cock slides into me, my head snaps around. This isn’t Dex.

Adrian winks as he continues thrusting.

When Adrian finishes, Archer takes his place, and another man offers me his cock to suck.

The evening morphs into a swirling vortex of sexual bliss. One man after another joins me, offering an array of sizes and techniques for my pleasure.

Suddenly, soft hands stroke my hips. An unnaturally hard cock rests at my entrance. I glance over my shoulder. Chanel smiles. Arching her hips, she impales the phallus of her strap-on dildo.

Supple thighs encompass my head as a moist pussy muffles my cries of ecstasy. The musky aroma is hypnotic as I devour the flowing gash grinding into my mouth. Then, the surroundings fade as only the pleasure I’m receiving and giving fills my mind.

Time is irrelevant. We continue until my jaw hurts, my pussy aches, and every muscle twitches as an earth-shattering orgasm take’s me. Several minutes pass until Chanel pulls free. Moments later, the woman in front of me untangles herself, kisses me, and leaves. I collapse in a huddled heap on the floor.

 

***

Three days of sumptuous bliss and Wednesday. Adrian asks, “Do you have a moment?”

I nod.

Archer hands me an envelope. “This is a formal acceptance to Harvard Medical School.”

My knees wobble. “Excuse me?”

“Your undergraduate GPA and a 520 MCAT led to the unsolicited acceptance.”

Adrian asks, “Did Archer mention he’s the President of the Harvard Corporation?”

I shake my head, turning to Dex. “But your business?”

“Not a problem. I’ll set up shop in Boston.”

“When do classes start?”

“September.”

“Oh my God.” Tears flow, “I don’t understand how ...”

Adrian pats my back. “Think of this as friends with benefits.”

“Our home,” I say, turning to Dex.

“Keep it for weekend getaways. The place you’ll be staying in Boston is furnished,” Adrian says with a smile.

“Am I dreaming?”

“No, my dear, you’re living the dream.”

 

Published 
Written by darrellb12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments