Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adored

"My friend had always claimed he adored my wife."

33
25 Comments 25
22.3k Views 22.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Jason and Kevin had been friendly rivals for about five years. Jason was an Alabama fan. Generally, Kevin’s favorite team was from his cross-state alma mater and any team playing Alabama. Jason was confident of his team’s ability, and their national championship solidified his resolve. It never got ugly between them. But neither of them made any bones about it and enjoyed their friendly rivalry.

There was something else about Jason. He never failed to tell Kevin that his wife, Shayla, was the girl of his dreams. “You definitely married up,” he would grin at him, and Kevin always acknowledged the truth of his statement.

It was the afternoon of the Iron Bowl. Jason sat across from Kevin rooting on his Crimson Tide. Shayla sat opposite him, demurely curled up in the recliner. She would roll her eyes at both of them as the game progressed, and occasionally wandered into the kitchen to fetch a bag of chips or a fresh round of beers for the three of them.

It was during one of her forays in a commercial break that Jason stretched out his length and looked at Kevin. “You know,” he began, “if it wasn’t for you, I’d make a four-engine rush on her.”

“It won’t do you any good, buddy,” Kevin replied. “She’s devoted to me.”

“I know,” he sighed. “Just once, though.”

“Just once what?” Shayla inquired as she returned and handed each a cold brew and resumed her seat.

Jason looked at Kevin. He waved him ahead. This was his trap. He set it, so he might as well spring it.

“Just once I’d like the opportunity to show you how much I adore you,” Jason said.

“Don’t be silly,” my wife responded. “I already know that.”

“Do you really?” Kevin chuckled.

“Of course I do,” Shayla replied. “He’s always been respectful, but I can feel his desire. It radiates out of him like heat.”

“So, if you know,” Kevin asked, “why do you continue to torture him?”

Shayla scoffed. “I’m not about to ruin our relationship just because he’s horny.”

“I am not horny,” Jason protested.

“Yeah, right,” Shayla laughed.

At half-time, Kevin met Shayla in the kitchen while Jason took his turn in the bathroom.

“So, you knew he had the hots for you?” he asked her.

“He’s a little obvious.”

“I never saw it, at least, not blatantly.”

“Well, I did.”

“So, what do you want to do about it?”

“Nothing.”

“You don’t have any feelings for him?”

“That is not the point.”

“So, you do have feelings,” Kevin said, making a declarative statement.

“I like him fine,” she said. “He’s cute, kind of like a puppy with that crush. I’m flattered.”

“You like that he wants you.”

“Stop it.”

“And if I wasn’t around, you’d give him a go.”

“I told you to stop it.”

“Would you?” Kevin persisted.

“If the situation was different, I might. I mean, who doesn’t like being adored?”

“I could go to the store and get some more beer; leave you two alone.”

“Don’t you dare.”

“You think he’d try something?”

“Probably not,” she said. “I doubt he’d start anything unless I made the first move.”

“Do you want to?”

“I told you I didn’t. Why are you pushing this?”

“I don’t know. It’s hot, though. Knowing my wife gets my buddy going.”

“Going is one thing. Getting there is quite another.” She busied herself getting out another bag of chips and gathering three more beers from the fridge.

“What would it take for you to do him?”

She stopped in mid-stride and looked at her husband. “Nothing,” she said. “He and I have been screwing for three months. Anything else?”

“You’re shitting me,” Kevin said.

“No, I’m not. His puppy-dog act got to me, so I knocked him to the floor, sucked his cock, mounted him, and fucked him until we both came. Since then, we’ve been screwing around whenever we got the chance.”

“Really?” Kevin grinned. “You sucked him off and fucked him right here in our living room.”

“You’re an idiot,” she said and stormed through the kitchen door.

“Here, baby,” Kevin heard her say to Jason. “I brought you some more chips and another beer.” He followed her through the door in time to catch Jason squirming in his seat as Shayla set the other two bottles on the coffee table and hitched her ass on the arm of the chair where his pal sat.

“Okay,” Jason said slowly. “Uh, what’s going on?”

“Nothing,” Shayla told him, looking directly at Kevin. “He knows we’ve been doing each other, so there’s no reason to hide it anymore.”

“No, but,” Jason started.

“It’s okay, baby,” she said, leaning down and planting a soft, tender kiss on his lips. “He’s okay with it. He thinks it’s hot. We don’t have to pretend.”

“No, really,” Jason protested. “We haven’t…”

Shayla interrupted him. “Listen, Jason. It’s okay, baby. We have his approval.” She reached down for his zipper. “We can suck and fuck together openly, just like we always wanted.” She pulled his cock out of his trousers and stroked it lovingly. “You’re usually hard for me,” she commented. “Guess I’ll have to work you up.”

“Jesus!” Jason exclaimed as Shayla wrapped her lips around his member. “Really, Shayla. Tell him the truth.” He looked at Kevin, his eyes in a panic. “We never did anything, man. I swear.”

Shayla pulled her lips off his cock and smiled at Kevin. “That’s right,” she said, “but we are now.” Her head ducked down and Kevin saw Jason’s meat disappear into her mouth.

“What the fuck, Shayla?” Kevin bellowed.

This time when she looked at him her eyes were aflame.

MiaFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFisher

“You sit the fuck down and watch your football game. Or you can watch me suck and fuck your buddy. I don’t care which. But you started this, and I’m going to do it. What’s more, I’m going to like it.

“And you,” she directed at Jason, “You are going to tell me when you’re going to come so I can drink it all down.” She ducked her head back into Jason’s lap and his cock slid back between her lips.

From Kevin’s vantage point Shayla’s hair covered most of what she was doing. From the motions of her head, Kevin could tell she was bobbing on Jason’s dick in a frantic effort to make him come. He heard her moan, a sound she’d often made while giving him the same treatment. He couldn’t help but notice his own cock had grown uncomfortable in the confine of his trousers.

“Oh, shit, Shayla!” Jason groaned. “I’m coming. No, shit. I’m going to come.”

Shayla hummed and kept up her pace.

“Now,” Jason hollered, his hips lifting off the chair.

With each delivery of his man-juice, Shayla moaned in appreciation. All Kevin could see was her hair waving in slow undulations as she milked Jason’s come from his engorged cock. He heard her chuckle as she released him and leaned back. She turned to face him.

“You said it would be hot. Was that hot?”

“Yeah,” Kevin agreed, unable to keep the chagrin out of his voice.

Shayla stood up and peel her top over her head, exposing her bare breasts. Turning to Jason, she said, “I love to have my nipples sucked and tongued. You can do that until you’re hard enough to fuck me. Oh, and you might as well get naked, too,” she said, sliding her thumbs inside the waistband of her pants and pushing them down. “Then you can take off my thong with your mouth.”

“Shayla,” Kevin ventured softly, “You don’t have to do this.”

“Really,” she stated. “I know I don’t have to. But, I want to. I want to feel Jason’s lovely cock inside me. Yours used to be all I needed. But now, this is not about need. This is about desire.”

Jason had stripped down and was seated back in the chair. His cock lay across his thigh, still engorged but no longer hard. Shayla turned back to him and knelt across his thighs. She offered her breasts to his waiting mouth.

“Tenderly, at first,” she instructed. “I’ll tell you when to go harder.” She threw her head back and let her hair drape down her exposed back.

Jason began by planting tender, adoring kisses on her nipples. Shayla rocked forward and back gently, obviously enjoying the sensations.

“Lick them,” she whispered huskily, wrapping her arms around the back of his head. “Suck them and lick them.”

Kevin could see Jason’s fingers on Shayla’s waist, just above the strings of her still-present thong. The flesh around them pulsed gently as he squeezed her tenderly. Shayla’s hair swung across her back as she turned her head from left to right and back and forth in desire. The curve of her back looked delicious as did the rise of her ass under the triplet connection of her thong strings. This was his gorgeous wife, Kevin realized, in the throes of desire and sexual rapture. What Kevin wanted was to see Jason’s hardening cock penetrate her and bring her to a new level of sexual fervor.

“Harder, now,” Shayla moaned. “Let me feel the sharpness of your teeth on them.”

Jason’s fingers dug into her flesh and Shayla groaned. “Oh, fuck. I hope you’re getting harder.”

He was. Kevin could see his cock straightening. It pushed into the flesh along her right leg. Kevin knew the smoothness of that region and ached with desire to feel it’s softness under his own lips and fingers. It was the first pang of jealousy Kevin’d felt. Even when Shayla had sucked his cock and swallowed Jason’s hot come Kevin hadn’t experienced this sense of want.

“Feel how wet you’ve made me,” she demanded softly.

Kevin saw the fingers of Jason’s right hand release his hold on her waist. Shayla’s hips rotated forward as he slid his fingers under her thong. Another short jab of jealousy grabbed in Kevin’s gut. He knew the feeling of smooth moisture on her nether lips and longed to lick it off.

“Oh, fuck. Enough!” Shayla gasped. She backed off the chair and stood in front of him, her feet spread slightly. “Take it off. With your lips, teeth and tongue. Make me naked and exposed to you.”

Jason slid to his knees in front of her. Kevin could only see the strings stretch and release as he tugged the tiny garment away from her. It suddenly dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of it. She resumed her stance and gripped Jason’s curly, blond hair as he plunged his tongue between her lips, tasting and savoring the moisture of her essence.

“Later,” she said quickly. “Now I need you to sit back down so I can feel you inside me.”

Jason returned to the chair, his cock a pillar extended toward the ceiling. Kneeling on the chair straddling his thighs, Shayla positioned herself so the head protruded from between her ass cheeks. She rocked her hips forward and Kevin could see virtually it’s full length exposed.

“This is it,” Shayla said in a husky voice. “My first strange cock in six years. No going back now.”

“Do it,” Kevin said from across the room.

Her hand wrapped around Jason’s engorged flesh as she rose up, positioning it for entry. “Once it’s done,” she started.

“Do it, I said,” Kevin repeated.

Time seemed to slow down as Kevin watched his wife accept the rigid flesh inside her. She slowly lowered her hips until he could no longer see Jason’s rod or any space between them. Again, he noted the beautiful arch in her back, Jason’s fingers clutching the flesh of her waist, and heard her subdued moan of satisfaction.

Shayla’s head tilted back, her hair flowing down the delicate curve of her back. Her hips edged forward and back in a smooth, deliberate motion.

Her voice was ragged as she tried to compensate for the rough breathing that wracked her lungs.

“So, this,” she rasped unevenly, “is what it feels like to be adored.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments