Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andee Heats Up Houston - Day 3

"Wife's sexual adventure with a well-hung friend must come to an end after a hot couple of days"

27
12 Comments 12
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Andee folded down the top of her suitcase and zipped it shut. In a few hours she would be back in Canada, back with her husband – and after the past couple days – back on her back as she shared her experiences in Houston with the man waiting at home.

She looked at Don propped up against the edge of the desk, hands stuffed into his jeans as her thoughts turned to the fun she had enjoyed on this trip. She could see the disappointment in his face as he knew their time together had come to an end. The sex had been amazing; the emotional roller coaster not as much. Andee was adamant that her sexual adventure was not going to be a tangled web of confusion and heartache.

“I’m sorry that this may have turned into something a bit too complicated for you,” he said, breaking the silence between them. “I guess some things shouldn’t be more than just one-night stands.”

Andee stopped gathering her things and looked at him. She had a rather stern expression on her face. She wasn’t really interested in dragging out the conversation.

“You know what,” she finally said. “This isn’t what I had in mind when I came here … this half-hearted guilt for both of us. You invited me here under the guise of a business trip, and things have gone so not where I expected them to go. You, your wife … that would have been good to know before I got here.”

Don was taken aback. Andee had always been on the reserved side, slightly submissive and often accepting. Now he was seeing a fiery side of the sexy Canadian he didn’t expect.

“Would you have still come if you knew?” he asked, trying to present a calmness in his voice.

“I don’t know … But I knew when I accepted your invitation to come here that most of this trip wouldn’t be about the work … and dammit, it seems like all the great sex is now going to be something less than fond memories because of this emotional shit,” she said with a confident tone.

“You know what, Don … fuck that! I’m not leaving Houston feeling like this was a mistake. I won’t feel guilty for any of this. I have no reason to feel guilty for this. I have a husband waiting for me at home excited to hear about my trip – approving of the whole thing – in fact, I wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for how much he wanted me to explore my fantasies and desires,” she continued as she paced around the hotel room, working herself up into a ranting lather.

Don sat silently for a moment, not knowing where she was going with her statements, but he knew better than to interrupt. He shifted from his spot at the side of the desk to the chair, trying to show a more accepting understanding of what she was saying.

“Get up.” Andee stared intently at him for a moment before she said, “Get off that chair and get your fucking clothes off.”

Don looked at her for a moment, thinking how sexy his friend was, standing in front of him with a hand on one hip and waggling a finger at him. Her boldness was a complete turn-on, even if it because of his own emotional conundrum.

She stood that way as he undressed. When he was finally naked, she walked over to him and placed her hands on his biceps. She ran one hand up across his shoulder and down along his chest. She leaned in and kissed his pectoral. The sensation of her lips sent a little tingle straight down to between his legs.

“No webcams, no teasing, no lingerie … this time, it is purely for my benefit. Now you’re going to give me that huge cock one more time and you’re going to fuck me like you mean it,” she said in a softer voice.

She stood up on her toes so she could kiss him on the lips, and took his semi-hard penis in her left hand as she did. She stroked him to complete hardness, while holding herself against him with her other arm around his neck. Even though she had already enjoyed his massive dick a few times, its size still impressed her.

“You’re going to spoil me for big cock, you know,” she whispered in a sultry tone.

Andee let go of Don’s neck and sat back onto the bed, still holding his erection in her left hand. Her pussy was already moist with anticipation, so it wouldn’t be any work for him to slide into her again. She stroked him while she unbuttoned her shirt with her other hand. Once all the buttons were undone, she leaned forward and took the head of his cock between her lips. Andee noticed her jaw muscles were a little sore after the steamy blowjob she had given her friend the night before.

She wiggled out of her shirt first, unhooking her bra next and tossing them both onto the end of the bed. Without taking her mouth off of his rock hard shaft, Andee then shuffled out of her skirt and moist panties, pulling them down to her ankles and kicking them into a pile beside the bed. Now naked except for her high heels, she set her complete attention back on the cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the soft skin of the head, tasting his dribble of pre-cum as she did. His flesh was hot.

After a few minutes of sucking and licking Don’s erection, she pulled her friend on top of her and wrapped her legs around him.

“Fuck me hard, Don … and then cum deep inside my hot pussy,” she purred as he maneuvered both of them into the middle of the bed. “I want to feel you throbbing as you fill me up.”

His hard cock slid across the swollen outer lips of her aching pussy as he positioned himself firmly between her thighs. Without using his hands, he aimed the head of his cock at her spread cunt and in one swift motion penetrated her.

“Oh fuck, that’s what I want to feel,” she moaned as she arched her back and drove her hips upwards to meet his thrust. Don bent to suck on her nipples as she stretched out underneath him. The feeling of his teeth biting at them sent a tingle down to her clit.

Don slowly ground his cock into the deepest part of her, letting his cum-filled balls tap against her ass as he did.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

When his shaft was completely buried inside her, he paused for a moment and flexed his muscles to make his cock throb.

Andee moaned as she felt him flex and squeezed her own pelvic muscles in response. She closed her eyes and focused her mind on the sensation of how much he filled her cunt with his cock.

“God, you’re huge,” she said as he slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out and then pushed back into her. Andee clawed at his forearms as he began to pump in and out a bit faster.

“You’re fucking spoiling me,” she groaned with sexual delight. Andee looked down along their bodies to watch as Don’s big dick slid in and out of her wet hole. “My cunt is going to be so stretched out.”

“You like that, don’t you,” Don grunted as he pounded. “You want your cunt spoiled like this, you naughty girl.”

Andee could only moan her approval as the Texan’s massive dick pummeled her pussy. She was really getting into the way he was talking dirty to her, especially in his southern accent. She hooked the heels of her stiletto shoes into the sheets of the bed and used the leverage to angle her pelvis in such a way that each of Don’s thrusts would rub across her clit as he slammed into her.

“That’s right, you hot little slut … tell me how much you love my cock,” he said in a more sexually aggressive tone that sent shivers straight through her pussy. “Come on … tell me.”

“I fucking love your huge dick … God, you’re gonna split me half with it …fuck me harder, fuck me harder,” Andee confessed as she squirmed and bucked underneath him.

“How are you going to explain that to your husband now? Going home with a cunt full of cum and a pussy all beat up … huh? Is that how little sluts like you like it,” he growled into her ear before biting her lower lip on a passionate kiss.

“Fuck me hard, Don,” she moaned again. Andee looked up into his face with her dark brown eyes. She watched his facial expressions twitch as he drove harder and harder into her. She wanted to see him at the moment he came; to see the look of release and raw sexual desire at the height of his orgasm. She bit her lip as his massive member continued to test the limits of her cunt.

“I can feel every inch of you … I swear your cum is going to come up my throat, you’re so fucking big,” she moaned. Andee wrapped her legs around his ass and used them to force him deeper into her with each thrust.

Don picked up his pace and pushed up on his arms as he slammed into her pussy harder and with more fury. Andee could tell her horny Texan was close to climaxing.

“Do you like how it feels, Don,” she purred. “You like fucking this married little slut with that huge cock between your legs? My pussy is waiting for you to cum. Fill me up, Don. Cum for me.”

“Oh fuck,” he groaned as his cock went even more rigid. Then with two more thrusts, he let go. Andee squeezed her pelvic muscles as hard as she could and with her legs wrapped around his ass, pulled Don as deep as he could go into her. She could feel his cock pulsing as he came, spurting his cum into her cunt.

“That’s the way, big boy … fill my cunt with your hot cum,” she whispered as he grunted and shoved his throbbing cock deep into her.

Don held himself inside her until his cock had completely emptied its load. He collapsed on top of her, his sweaty chest pressing against her sensitive nipples. Andee ran her fingernails gently along his back as they caught their breath and came down from the sexual explosion of his orgasm.

“That was fucking hot,” he whispered into her ear as he rolled off of her.

Andee edged down to his now flaccid cock and laid her head on his stomach just below his stomach. She gently stroked his manhood and occasionally licked the wetness from her fingers. She inched down and took him into her mouth one more time and slithered her tongue around. Andee loved the blended taste of her own pussy and his cum. She used her mouth to encourage the last few drops from him, stroking his twitching balls as she did.

After a few minutes, she let his cock slip from between her lips and looked back up at Don. He had a very content look on his face.

“I only hope I don’t leave a stain on the seat in the plane,” she giggled as she sat up on the edge of the bed and slipped her bra back on.

xxxxx

Andee gave Don a deep passionate kiss as they arrived at the security gate. When they finally stopped, she quickly tucked something into his jacket pocket.

“A souvenir,” she whispered as she hugged him again and kissed him on the cheek. “Maybe someday I’ll come and get them back.”

She picked up her carry-on and walked to the check-in line, turning to wave and smile at her handsome friend. It had been an incredible couple of days; an emotional journey that was necessary if she was going to continue with her sexual adventure.

And like that, this part of her discovery was over. All the way down the boarding ramp, she kept thinking about the incredible feeling of Don’s hard cock pumping in and out of her cunt just a couple hours earlier. His cum was still deep inside her, another fond sensation of her goodbye fuck. Her pussy had certainly been used over the past three days.

The flight home was uneventful, as most are. When she arrived at the luggage carousel, she grabbed her bag and quickly slipped into the ladies room before heading to the exit door. A flight home without her panties was one thing, but trying to walk through the airport and out to meet her husband without any on would surely result in some dribbles down the inside of her thighs.

Stepping through the sliding doors, she scanned across the crowd of people waiting on their own loved ones until she noticed a familiar face. She dashed over to meet him and they met with a Hollywood style passionate kiss in the middle of the airport.

“If we hurry, you’ll get to enjoy that ‘sloppy seconds’ fantasy of yours,” she whispered into her husband’s ear as she hugged him tightly.

Published 
Written by Andee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments