Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie's First Date

"Annie goes on her first hotwife date.."

130
39 Comments 39
50.2k Views 50.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
It was almost 1:00 a.m. on Saturday morning. I was driving home from the hotel and I had a hundred different thoughts running through my head. On so many levels what I did tonight would be considered wrong by many women. I mean here I am, a happily married mother of two returning home from a date with a man who is not my husband with his cum leaking from my pussy and my asshole.

It seems so wrong but it was so exciting too and my husband wanted me to do it and I wanted to do it too! For us it wasn’t wrong, it was something we both wanted and I felt so confident and good about myself for fucking John tonight. Then I started thinking about how much my life had changed in just the last few weeks and I smiled to myself.

It was just two weeks ago tonight that I was fucked by a different man than my husband for the first time in my life. That night two friends of mine fucked me while my husband watched then he fucked me too. I would have never imagined that would ever happen but it did and I loved it and so did Rob. My pussy felt so warm as I drove home thinking about how I was becoming a slut and I loved it… I loved fucking and I knew that I could never go back to being with just my husband ever again.. And he didn’t mind!

As my car pulled into the garage, I began to feel nervous all of a sudden though. After all tonight was the first time I had ever gone out on a date to fuck another man. Even though Rob knew what I did and wanted me to and even encouraged me to do it, I was still a little nervous.

When I entered our home through the kitchen the house was dark and quiet. I had hoped that Rob would be waiting for me in the den but he wasn’t there. So I quietly walked towards our bedroom and opened the door and walked in with a nervous smile on my face. Rob was in bed and I thought he was sleeping with the TV on. I quietly took off my blouse and bra then my skirt and slipped my heels off my feet trying to be quiet and not wake my husband. I left my wet panties on though so John’s cum wouldn’t drip onto the carpet and I thought that I would take a shower in the guest bedroom before getting into bed.

Just as I was reaching down to my dresser drawer to get some clean panties and a night grown to take to the shower, Rob opened his eyes and smiled at me and said, “Mmm, you smell like sex, have you been fucking?”

I looked at him startled and then saw his smile and I felt a huge wave of relief sweep over me then I just ran over to the bed and jumped into it beside my husband then said, “Well you know, I am your little fuck slut wife, and well yea I fucked him.” Then I kissed my wonderful husband and slipped my hand under the sheet to touch his naked body and found his big soft cock and squeezed him good. God I love him so much!

“Oh God Rob it was so much fun! I never felt so slutty and nasty. John fucked me good and God it was wonderful!” I said as I stroked my husband’s growing cock. Then I pulled down the sheet a little so I could kiss his cock and then I started to lick it. He was getting hard so I started to suck his cock and tasted his pre-cum. My husband’s cum tastes so sweet.

Rob reached up to switch on the bedside and overhead lights as I continued to suck on his cock for a couple of minutes then he said, “Ok, now get those fucking wet panties off and get back in bed with me cause I’m gonna fuck you hard while you tell me everything that happened tonight you little fucking slut!”

Oh God his nasty talk to me made me feel so slutty and I liked it! I got out of bed and slowly began to pull down my cum soaked panties, then I turned away from him so he could see my ass as I slowly slipped my thong down. I bent over and spread my legs and was looking at Rob from between them. As I pulled my panties down I saw a delicate little string of John’s cum sticking to my cunt lips and my panties which grew longer as I pulled my thong down. I could see Rob’s eyes were focused on it too. Oh that looked so sexy!

Then I pulled my panties down the rest of the way and stepped out of them and spread my legs a little wider and bent over some more to show Rob my sloppy cunt and asshole from behind and asked him, “Can you see John’s cum in my cunt and asshole? He fucked me there too and I loved it. Mmm he fucked me really good Rob,” I said as I looked back at him and smiled..

Rob rolled over to the side of the bed and reached out and pulled me to him still with my ass to him then he surprised me by licking my asshole for a few seconds. He even pushed the tip of his tongue into my little brown hole! Then he pulled me over him onto the bed and turned around when I was lying on my back with my legs spread and moved between my legs and licked my wet cummy pussy. I felt his tongue slide inside my cunt and I knew that he was tasting John’s cum.

Rob sucked my cunt for a minute or two, licking deep inside me and swirling his tongue around inside me then he pulled up and looked into my eyes and said, “Your cunt smells so good after you’ve been fucked,” then Rob moved up and gave me a wet kiss. I could taste John’s cum on his lips as we kissed and I felt so good, so loved, and I just wanted to hold him forever and never let him go! After we broke our kiss, I looked deep into Rob’s eyes and softly said, “Oh just fuck me, please just fuck me Rob.”

Rob just smiled at me then slipped his big cock into my slippery wet cunt and began to slowly fuck me. “So tell me about tonight?” Rob asked.

So I started telling my husband about my date.

“Mm, well I got to the hotel right at 7:30 and went into the bar to look for John, that’s where he told me to meet him, and he was sitting at the bar. He saw me then too and you should have seen his face Rob. His mouth dropped open when he saw me and how I was dressed.” I had worn a black micro mini skirt and light purple blouse and the skirt buttoned up the front.

“Did you leave the bottom button undone Annie?” Rob asked.

“I did, and Rob, I unbuttoned the second button too before I went into the bar,” I softly said.

“Oh man, I bet he could see your panties then when you walked in,” Rob said with a grin as he continued to slowly fuck me..

“Oh he did, his eyes went right down to my pussy and they didn’t move till I sat down on the bar stool beside him and kissed his cheek. Then he kissed me back and put his hand on my leg above my knee. There were a few other guys in the bar and some women too and a lot of those guys were watching me and it kind of made me excited with them watching us. Anyway, he ordered me a drink and we talked for a little while. Then he started to move his hand up my leg a little and I opened my legs some to let him know that I liked it and so he could see my panties between my legs. Then after a few minutes more he asked me to go back to his room with him before we went to dinner. So we left. Rob all the guys in the bar were watching us when we left, I felt so slutty, because I know they knew we were going somewhere to fuck,” I said softly.

“You’re a beautiful little fucking slut,” Rob said into my ear as he continued to slowly fuck me deep.

“I wonder what those people in the bar were thinking when we walked out?” I asked almost to myself but Rob heard me..

“I can tell you all the guys were thinking what a lucky guy and the women were probably thinking you’re a whore,” Rob said as he pushed deep into my cunt.

I hugged Rob when he said ‘whore’. At that moment a picture flashed through my mind and I smiled at what I imagined and then I continued, “Well, when we got back to his room he had a bottle of champagne already on ice. He asked me if I’d like a glass before we left, so we did. Before I knew it, he was kissing me and I kissed him back and, well, he took my blouse off and started feeling my tits then I just let him take off my bra and he sucked my nipples really nice.”

“Mmmmm,” Rob moaned as he fucked me nice and slow and I continued on.

“We just kissed and he kept pinching my nipples and feeling my ass and I was getting so hot that I just wanted him to fuck me right then so I unzipped his pants and took his cock out and sucked him. It tasted sooo good Rob, his cock was nice but not very big,” I said as Rob lifted my legs up over his shoulders and started fucking me really deep. I moaned as his cock hit bottom in my squishy cunt.

“Then he took the rest of his clothes off and I took my skirt and panties off and then he started eating my pussy and pretty soon I was starting to cum. Then he just pulled up and slid his cock right inside my pussy and started fucking me really hard. God Rob, it felt good but he was going too fast so I told him to just slow down and fuck me slower. So he slowed down and started fucking me real slow and good. His cock felt so good in my pussy fucking me Rob..” Rob just kept fucking me deep and slow.

“He fucked me nice and slow for at least twenty minutes but then we started fucking hard again and I came again and I felt his cock start to shoot his cum inside my pussy.

BustySquirt_Dina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BustySquirt_Dina

I wanted his cum inside my pussy so much so I just kept fucking him till I felt his cock throb and then I felt his cum inside me. OOOhh Rob, it felt so good!” I said as Rob was fucking me really hard and deep.

I started to cum with Rob fucking me so deep and yelled out, “Ohh fuck me Rob, fuck my with your big cock… God I’mmm cummmmiiiinnnnngggg!” Then just as my pussy was contracting hard around my husband’s cock, Rob dumped a huge load of cum deep inside my pussy… He had been waiting all night!

Afterwards, Rob and I lay in our bed for a few minutes just holding each other. I kissed him as his cock slipped out of my wet cunt and I felt his cum leaking down my crack to my asshole. Then I rolled over and up onto my husband’s chest and kissed him again and asked, “You want to hear the rest?”

“You know I do baby,” Rob said as he hugged me.. So I kissed him and continued on.

“Well, after he finished fucking me, we just laid there for a while, kind of like we are doing now too. Then John kissed me and gave me a hug and asked me if I had to leave then and I told him no I didn’t have to go home yet and that you’d be surprised if I came home so early, then he just sat up and looked at me and asked me ‘does your husband know that you are here with me tonight?’ You should have seen the look on his face Rob when I told him yes you know where I am and what I am doing. Then I told him that it’s ok with you for me to fuck other guys.”

Rob hugged me and softly said, “I like for you to fuck other guys Annie, it makes me excited just thinking about it and knowing how happy it makes you.”

I leaned down and kissed my wonderful husband again then continued.

“Well then after that, John just lay back and said ‘Oh my God’ then he kissed me and asked if I’d like to get ready for dinner. But I didn’t want to get dressed again so I just asked him if we could have room service instead so we could stay in the room and fuck some more, so we ordered room service and just sat on the bed and had a little more champagne and talked. He sure was amazed that you didn’t mind me being out with him and said that he had tried to get his wife to fuck other guys before but that she wouldn’t even talk to him about it and got mad if he brought it up with her. He told me a couple of times that he thought that you were probably the luckiest man on earth.”

“I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you,” Rob told me as he hugged me and cupped my ass cheeks in his hands.

I was still laying on my husband’s chest and I started to feel his cock getting hard again so I slipped down and sucked his cock for a few seconds and said, “Mmm, I love your big fucking cock, and I love you so much Rob.”

“Mmm, Oh Annie, that feels soo good,” he sighed then he told me, “Mmmm, now tell me the rest you fucking slut.”

I looked up and stuck my tongue out at him and smiled before I continued, “Ok, well we just talked some more, John’s cock was still too soft and then the door bell rang and it was room service. He jumped up out of bed and put on one of the hotel robes and tossed the other one over to me to cover up with then he went to open the door.”

I stopped and looked at Rob again and smiled a devilish smile then continued, “And then when the young man from room service pushed the dinner cart into our room and saw me on the bed he froze. I know he knew that I was naked because I didn’t try to cover up with the robe and I let him see my tits. Then when he was setting the dinner places on the cart he kept looking over at me and I just pulled my robe down to show him my pussy and then I opened my legs and let him see my cunt. Rob, I know he could see John’s cum leaking out of my pussy too. That made me feel so slutty and nasty and I wanted to fuck John again right then so he could watch us. But he was nervous I guess because he just hurried up and left. John and I just laughed then we ate dinner and drank some more champagne.”

“Mm you nasty little fucking whore, you should have asked the room service guy if he wanted a tip,” Rob said as he smiled up at me.

I pushed back up so I could look into my husband’s eyes, “So you think I am a fucking whore now?” I asked with a fake frown on my face..

Rob laughed a little and hugged me saying, “Yep, a nasty little fucking whore who I love more than anything else in the world.”

I leaned down and kissed him and then pulled back up and told him, “I am your happy nasty little fucking whore fuck slut wife, married to the best husband in the world.” Then I moved up a little so I could get Rob’s growing cock into my slit, then I continued.

“Rob, you know, after the room service guy left I started thinking that I’d really like it if someone watched me fucking in real life… I don’t know why but that makes me hot just thinking about it and it is so fucking slutty.”

Rob just held me and said, “I love watching you get fucked in real life Annie. The other night with Tom and Eric was wonderful. I loved watching them fuck you.”

“I’m glad you liked it, I sure did and I want to do it again too Rob,” I softly said.

Rob kissed me and said, “I’d like that,” then he slipped the head of his cock back into my dripping cunt.

I sat up on him and started rocking my hips back and forth fucking my husband and looked down and asked him “Do you want to hear more?”

“Mmm yea,” was all Rob could say.

“OK, well after we finished eating we just lay there for a little while and then I started to stroke his cock trying to get it hard again. Then John asked me again if I needed to go home again and I told him not before I sucked his cock and he fucked my ass. Rob, I swear his cock went from pretty soft to hard as a rock instantly! I sucked his cock some more till he was really hard then let him fuck my ass. I got up on my hands and knees and he got behind me and started fucking my ass but he didn’t last very long. I guess it was too much for him because he came inside me in just a minute or two and I didn’t even get to cum.”

“Oh poor baby!” Rob moaned as I continued to slowly fuck him.

“Then after that second time though, poor John was done so after a little while, I got dressed and came home,” I said as I rocked my hips hard on my husband’s beautiful cock.

“Well then, my little whore wife needs her ass fucked then,” Rob said with a smile on his face as I continued to fuck his cock then he pushed me over onto my side and rolled me over onto my hands and knees and moved up behind me..

Rob grabbed me by my hips and pulled me back onto his cock as he moved to my tight brown hole. Then he pushed with his cock and pulled my hips back at the same time and the big head of his dick slipped right past my tight ring with a popping sound and then he slowly began to push. I love it when Rob fucks my ass! Just a couple of months before I would never have let him or anyone touch my ass, now it is one of my favorites.

I moaned as his cock slowly filled me. I arched my back to give him more access and he started fucking me faster as his heavy balls began to slap up against my butt. Rob fucked me hard pumping his big cock in and out of my ass for several minutes then I began to feel it deep in my body. The wave of contractions started slowly but began to get stronger until I could feel my ass contracting around Rob’s wonderful cock as he fucked me. Then my whole body felt tingly and warm, I could feel my pussy juices flowing down the insides of my thighs and my cunt and ass contracted hard again and again, “OOOOhhhh fuck Rob, FFuuucccckkkkk, I’mmm cummminnngggg!” I screamed as Rob flooded my ass with his cum.

Rob collapsed over my back and we laid there for a few minutes catching our breath.. He held me tight and I could feel his cock slip out of my ass and his cum run down into my gaping cunt.. Then Rob moved and pulled my hips up so my ass was up in the air then he licked my ass! His tongue slipping into my still open asshole and he tongue fucked me for a few seconds before he moved down and started licking my cunt. I pushed back and opened my legs as wide as I could so he could suck my cunt and lick my clit. My wonderful husband kept on eating my pussy and nibbling on my clit till I felt another orgasm begin to come on. I pushed back on his tongue and had another beautiful orgasm as he continued sucking our cum out of my pussy. Then I pulled forward on the bed exhausted and totally happy with Rob on my back.

A few minutes later, I rolled back over onto my back and pulled Rob up and kissed him tasting our juices on his lips. “Mmmm, I love you so much Rob, I love what you just did to me too, that was the first time.”

Rob just looked into my eyes and said, “I’ve eaten your pussy before after we fucked.”

“Not with another man’s cum in my pussy too, I love you Rob,” I softly said as I kissed him again.

Rob just looked at me and said with a twinkle in his eyes, “I figure that tonight isn’t going to be your last fuck date. So you should just get used to it you fucking whore.”

I looked up deep into his eyes and just said, “Thank you, I love you so much..” Then he kissed me again and a few minutes later we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

It was 4 a.m.

Published 
Written by AnnieLuvsToFu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments