Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby Bump

"Will 18 year old Henry be able to seduce his older, pregnant crush?"

31
6 Comments 6
37.5k Views 37.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Adam and I have been best friends since I was little. We met as nextdoor neighbors when I was only ten and he was eighteen. As we grew up we still kept in touch, I was even his best man at his wedding when he married the gorgeous Sophie Roberts five years ago. He is now twenty six and I am eighteen.

Anyway, this story is not about Adam, its about his wife Sophie. Last week Adam and Sophie, and their daughter Emma, came around my parents house where I live, for dinner. I said hello, but being busy with exams, made my apologies and went upstairs to revise. About an hour later Sophie came upstairs and put little Emma, only two years old, in the bed in the spare room to sleep. She smiled to me but said nothing.

As she went into the other room, I couldn't help but to get up and have a little peak at her. I caught her just in time as she bent over to tuck her daughter in. Her ass was huge and the outline of her knickers could clearly be seen as she bent down in her tight dress. However, it wasn't just Sophie ass that made me hard. Her tits were desperately trying to escape their two-sizes-too-small prison of a bra, and her golden hair swept beautifully over her face to highlight her crystal blue eyes. The best thing of all though, she was pregnant, and it made her look incredibly hot!

Another hour passed, and it was dinner time. We all sat at the dinning room table to eat the delicious food that my mum had cooked for us. It was a pretty average family dinner really, with conversations only geting as exciting as what was on telly that night and who had won the X-factor. Then Adam suggested that we all go out to the pub after. I did like the idea, but I had to finish my revision too, so I stayed. Sophie also stayed behind to look after Emma who was still asleep upstairs.

Everybody else left for the pub and I went back upstairs. By 8 o'clock I was pretty bored of revision and then, to make matters worse, Emma started crying from the room next door. Sophie came upstairs, gave me the same smile as earlier, and went into Emma's room. A few seconds later the door closed.

I knew what this meant, it meant it was feeding time. I sat there for a minute imagining what Sophie's breasts would feel like surrounding my cock. Then I had an idea, a very naughty one. It took a few moment, but I gathered up the courage and burst into the room next door as if I had no idea what was going on in there.

Sophie let out a little scream. I had caught her at just the right moment, Emma had finished and was being put back to bed, but Sophie's DD tits were still hanging out of her red dress like two huge watermelons.

"What the fuck Henry! You must have known what I was doing in here?"

"Er....er....no I'm sorry, I had no idea." I replied shakily.

"Don't lie to me, I know you. Now get out and stop staring at my tits!"

I did as she asked and went back to my room. I was half nervous that she would tell my parents, but also half excited and turned on that I got to see her beautiful breasts finally. A few minutes later she stormed downstairs to the living room. I sat there for a while, deciding what I should do next. I decided to go down and apologise.

"I'm sorry Sophie, I was just curious. Please don't tell mum and dad."

She looked at me for a few moments, deciding what to do.

"Ugghh, fine. You are obviously just curoius about my body, yes?"

"Erm....yeah." I replied.

"Well did you get a good look?"

"Kind of, but I only saw part of your body.'" I said in a flirtasious manner.

She gave a cute little smile back and stood up. She walked on over to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Ugghh, I really shouldn't be doing this," she said.

"Doing what?" I questioned.

But without an answer, she shoved me onto the sofa and climbed on top of me. Her thighs wrapped around my waist at the same time as her tongue parted my lips and we entered a passionate kiss. By now I'm pretty sure she could feel my buldge building in my trousers as it pressed against her left thigh.

"I can't fuck you Henry, so don't get too excited," my heart sank a little, "but I will perform a little show for you so that you can see a pregnant female body."

My budge grew a little more. She stood up and bent down so that her ass was right in my face. Then, using her index fingers, she seductively lifted the tight red dress, revealing the white granny pants underneath. I reached out and put my hands into the moist crevice between her legs. She slapped my hand.

"No touching!"

She then lifted the dress over her head, twisting her hips slowly as she did so. She turned to face me, showing off her matching white bra. Then her hands reached behind her back and the bra slowly slipped down her torso and eventually fell to her feet. Her breasts were now on full show, and they looked even better than before!

Next to come off were her knickers, but she did it so slowly and seductively that I wasn't able to control myself. I pulled them down and squeezed her right buttock. She turned around and slapped my face.

"I warned you!" She said fiercely.

The woman I had had a crush on for years now stood in front of me fully naked and flaunting her swollen belly. She looked at me and tilted her head as she was thinking.

"Why don't you join me?" She asked.

Before I could even think about it, she had climbed back on top of me and was ripping of my shirt.

shopiaanderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shopiaanderson

In a matter of seconds we were both fully naked.

"That's better," she said, "now what is it you are most curious about the pregnant body?"

"Is it true that your tits swell up with milk?" I asked.

"Open your mouth and I'll show you," she demanded.

I did as I was told and the runny white liquid was soon gushing out of her nipples into my mouth at rapid speeds. But I wanted to taste her nipples too. So I lifted my face and sucked. She stopped squirting milk with her hands and was about to slap me again, but then this look of 'who cares?' came across her face and she pressed her bust further into my face.

My mouth was now full of milk. After swallowing some, I pulled away and kissed her so we could share it. She let out some moans as our tongues mixed the milk and pushed it down each others throats. Then we just sat there naked next to each other on the sofa.

"Are you sure you can't fuck me?" I asked hopefully.

"No, it would be to wrong, I'm sorry."

The same thinking face as earlier spread across her face and she said, "But maybe I don't need to have sex with you to satisfy your needs."

Then she got onto the floor and knelt on her knees between my legs. Her hands gripped my cock and started to stroke it up and down.

"Oh yes, that feels good," I said in delight.

She brushed her hair behind her shoulders and leaned forward, engulfing the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue made circular motions around my tip, while her hands kept up their work. Her mouth started to engulf more and more of my shaft, until eventually she had almost taken the whole six inches. I thrusted my pelvis upwards, to push the last remaining part of my shaft down her throat. She started turning a funny shade of red and pulled off completely, gasping for air and with saliva hanging from her lips. She repeated this process several times until I could no longer take it. My legs started to shake and I exploded just as she was pulling off. My load squirted all over her face and she screamed in delight as she lapped it up.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the floor with her. We both lay there on out backs breathing heavily for a while. Then I looked at her and leaned over to snog her again. I could taste my own products in her mouth as our tongues danced around each other. As we kissed, her hands searched my body and found their way to my hips. She pulled me closer and I climbed on top of her, between her legs.

We continued to kiss, but one of my hands went down to my cock. I playfully slapped it against her bikini area and circled it around her thighs. Just as I began to run it over her pussy lips, she suddenly stuck her tongue down my throat. This shocked me a bit and I automatically lunged forwards. As a result I could feel the tip of my cock penetrating between her lips and entering her warm, moist hole. It traveled deeper and deeper, but then it had sunk in what had happened and she squirmed out from under me and stood up.

"I said no fucking!" She shouted angrily.

"I'm sorry, its was an accident. You shocked me with what you did with your tongue, that's all," I apologized.

She just looked at me disappointingly and started getting dressed.

"Wait, Sophie. There's is something I haven't told you," I said and she paused what she was doing and looked at me, "I....I....I'm still a virgin. That was my first ever blowjob and the first ever time that my dick has been in a girl."

She looked in shock, but then a more sympathetic look came across her face, and then the thinking look again.

"Well I guess I can't just leave it like that then," she said as she removed her knickers again, "You have to finish the job!"

She climbed onto the sofa and lay on her back with her legs in the air. I grabbed her ankles and put them on my shoulders. She gave me a cheeky wink, and then I pushed my cock as deep into her as possible. I started thrusting in and out. She gave me bits of advice as I did so.

"Wait a minute Henry, do you mind if we do it doggy style instead, because this position is really hurting being pregnant and all?"

I eagerly agreed and she got onto all fours on the floor. I crawled up behind her and guided my cock over her asshole, through her pussy lips and into her moist socket. My thrusting began again, but this new position allowed me to go harder and faster. Soon she was moaning so loud that I thought she would wake Emma. Then she suddenly screamed and her whole body shook as she collapsed to her elbows. This was enough to set me off and I ejaculated for the second time that day, this time deep inside of her.

"So how did you find it?" Sophie asked as she panted.

"Exhausting," I replied "But amazing!"

We started kissing again, and this time she allowed my cock to rest inside of her pussy while we did so.

"We better get dressed again before everyone comes back," she suggested, "Oh, and Henry. Don't tell anyone yeah?"

"I won't," I promised, "It'll be our little secret!"

Published 
Written by Cheekymonkey2516
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments