Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best friend sees wife for the first time

"Best friend sees wife for the first time"

51
17 Comments 17
100k Views 100k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Showing off Wendy

We had been married for about 7 years and had a great relationship. The sex life had been kind of dropping off over the past couple of years though. We were trying to spice it up a bit and I suggested we make a home movie.

To my surprise, my shy, conservative churchgoing wife said, "Ok."

We set everything up and it was some of the best sex I had ever had. She did everything I wanted the entire time.

When we had finished, I asked if she wanted to see it and she just said, "No, get rid of it."

So we put everything away.

A couple of days later, I was home alone and got out our home video and watched it. It made me so horny to see her like that. I loved watching her. I watched it every chance I got.

I begged her to make more but she would just say, "You did get rid of the other one didn’t you?"

I would just smile and say, "Yes."

About six months later, my best friend, David, was at our house. Wendy was in the shower when he got there, so she had no idea he was there. He and I were watching a game on TV, when she came walking in. All she had on was a pair of sheer white lace panties, bra to match and a robe, which she had not tied. It was wide open. She was talking and looking down and did not see David yet, but he did and his mouth dropped. You could see everything! Her nice trimmed pussy, hair her beautiful tits and you could see her nipples very clearly, pointing right at us.

I came to my senses and yelled, “Wendy!”

She looked up and said “OH MY GOD!” Closed her robe and ran out.

I jumped up and followed her into the bedroom. She was so red, she looked like a tomato.

She yelled at me, “Why did you not tell me he was here?”

I said, “I didn’t think you would walk in like that.”

She calmed her voice and said, “Could he see anything?”

I just laughed and said, "Well yeah, but don't worry, you looked great! It happens that he has seen women naked before.”

She laughed and said, “Yeah but not me. I can’t face him again.”

I said, “Just get dressed and I will go talk to him.”

When I walked in, David just laughed and said, “Is she ok?”

I said, “Yeah, just embarrassed. She said she can never face you again.”

He just laughed and said, “Damn, man, she should be proud. I had no idea she looked like that. SHE IS FUCKING HOT!”

Realizing what he said he started to apologize.

I said, “Don’t worry about it. I think so too.”

He said, “She always wears conservative or baggy clothes. I had no idea what was underneath.”

She came in and said, “I am so sorry, David, that really embarrassed me.”

He said, “Don’t worry about it, I really did not see anything.”

“Really?” She asked.

He said, “No, just forget it.”

“Ok then, I am going shopping. I'll be home later,” she said, obviously relieved.

As soon as she left, David looked at me and said, “Think she bought it?”

I replied, “Yeah, probably.”

Excitedly, he said, “God, I cannot get that picture out of my mind! I never thought she would look like that or wear those kinds of panties.”

"What do you mean?” I asked.

He responded, “Well, I always thought she was kind of a prude.”

I got a little mad at that and said, " Dude, you do not know her at all. She can get wild at times.”

“I don't believe it,” he laughed.

Then I said it. “Do you want to see?”

“How?” He asked, interested now.

“I’ve got a video!” I grinned.

“Hell yes!” He laughed.

My heart sank...

What should I do.

Changing my mind, I said, “I can’t show you that.”

David said, “Why not ?”

“She's my wife,” I explained, sorry that I'd said anything at all.

David replied, “So? I just saw her.”

I tried to discourage him, but made it worse by saying, “This is different, she is not just naked we are actually fucking in this video.”

He said, “I do not want to see you, but would love to see her.

Blair_Levine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blair_Levine

I just do not believe it.”

Then my phone rang. I got up to answer it.

It was Wendy, she said, “Is he still there?”

"Yes,” I told her.

Wendy asked if he had said anything.

I told her, “Yes, he did.”

She gasped, “Well, go in the bedroom! I want to know what he said! I can not believe I did that.”

“OK,” I put my hand over the phone and said to David, “My God, you got her all tore up.”

All he said was, “I would like to.”

I sat back down and said, “I am back.”

She was anxious now, “Well? What did he say? Is he embarrassed that he saw me like that?”

I said, “Do you really want to know what he said? You might not like it”

"Oh no!" She said, “He thinks I am fat, doesn't he?”

I laughed and said, “No! He thinks that you are, in his words 'fucking hot'.”

David started to laugh and I snapped, “Shut up! She'll hear you!”

She started with the normal, "No he didn't!" stuff.

After about five minutes, she said, “I'll be home in about two hours, honey.”

I said, “Ok,” and hung up.

David said, “So, what did she think about that?”

I said, “I think you made her wet and started laughing.”

"Do you really have a video?” He asked.

I replied, “Yeah, we made it about six months ago, but she thinks I got rid of it.”

He started begging me to show it to him and swore that he would never tell anyone, that he just wanted to see her like that.

I got up, without saying a word and put the disk in.

I looked at him and said, “No cracks about my dick size and if you tell, I will let your wife know a few things you've done.”

“I swear! Just let me see a little of it,” he pleaded.

As the video came on, it showed me starting to take her clothes off.

David was amazed, “What the fuck? She is so fucking hot!”

He could not take his eyes off the screen. There, on the TV, in front of me and my best friend was a video of my wife and I fucking. I could tell, by the giant bulge in his pants, that he liked it. When it was over, he kept telling me what a great-looking, wild wife I had.

Then he said, “I have to go," and he left.

All I could think about, after he left, was how seeing Wendy in that way had affected him. How badly he had wanted her. I just sat there and thought about it, watching the video over and over. My phone rang it was David and he told me that he had jerked off three times already, thinking about it.

He then told me how badly he wanted to fuck her. I did not say 'no' and told him that I was thinking about him fucking her too. Just then, Wendy pulled into the drive and I told him that I would call him later.

As soon as she walked in the door she said, "Now, you had better tell me the truth about what David said."

So I told her, “He got so turned on, seeing you, that I could see a bulge in his pants and he could not stop talking about how hot you are.”

She asked me if I was mad at him and I said, “I was at first, but then, I know why he thought that. You ARE hot!”

I reached over and started kissing her. She was on fire! As soon as I got her pants off, I could see how wet she was.

I asked if the thought of David seeing her like that had made her this way and she panted, “No, I just want you so bad.”

As I fucked her I asked, “Are you thinking about David?"

She said, “No.”

I didn't quite believe her.

I said, “You know, he called and told me that he had jacked off, thinking about you...”

She exploded at me, angry, not believing what I had said.

When it was over, she said, “He did not say that!”

I told her that she had made him so horny, that he no choice but to jack off.

My wife really is very, very hot!

Published 
Written by sharedwife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments