Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Served Cold - Chapter 2, The Night After

12
13 Comments 13
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

"Now, about that little fantasy of yours. Let me tell you what a bad girl I've been."

She stripped off her nightshirt, moved her leg over me, and straddled me seconds after that. It surprised me - how she seemed to know she could get me hard so soon after our talk about our time with her 'lover', Stephan. She wiggled her hips a little, letting my erection grow under her, centering it between the lips of her drenched sex. Then she was still, looking down at me expectantly as if she was waiting for me to begin.

"Well, don't you want to know?"

I was sure she was teasing. She wasn't.

She leaned forward, suspended over me on her outstretched arms. Her eyes locked on mine as though she was sifting through my thoughts. She wasn't just waiting; she was studying me. I wondered if it was to predict what I might say or whether she was deciding what secrets to reveal. How could she have healed so quickly? Was our marriage really as fragile as I still feared?

"I already asked you that," I told her. "I mean, whether you really fucked him."

She pressed her hips into me and held them there. I pushed against her instinctively, thrusting upward just once, testing, unsure of what she wanted. More silence, frozen there together, straining against each other, crotch to crotch.

"Have you thought about it? Imagined what it might have been like? I mean, if you could have watched us there, in the room?"

"I can't stop thinking about it," I admitted, "after all the things he said and how you told me yourself he 'owned you'. It's just that I keep trying to believe none of it happened, but I can't. It was too real, watching his hands on you, watching you kiss him. I do imagine his hotel room, the bed, him undressing you, and you wanting him to fuck you. I can even see you together fucking, in my more desperate moments. After that, just before you come, it all goes black. I just can't go there."

"Have you really forgotten I've come with other men? Before we were married?"

"But that's not the same, and you know it. It's the thought of your face when it happens, the sounds and look I know so well, all while I'm rejected and afraid I've destroyed our marriage. How can you even compare the two?"

She sat up again and placed a finger against my lips.

"Shhh... shhh... shhh..."

I stopped ruminating out loud, regretting it had let my erection fade. Her body towered over me, so naked and beautiful, now so willing and forgiving, but still ripe with answers I might not want to hear. When she felt my cock shrink, she reached between her legs and ran her fingertips lightly over the head until she brought it back to life. I ached to put it inside her and chase all the unresolved chaos away.

"Think back, to the night you wanted to hear about the men I was with before you. I told you about having sex with them, most of them, I guess, and all the things about them you wanted to hear. Remember the hot guy in college who almost made me come just looking at his gorgeous, naked body? And how effortlessly I orgasmed two or three times with him every time we did it? And just after I started my first job, the older man at my office who seduced me? How he tied me to the bed and played with me for such a long time? How I had to beg him over and over to fuck me? When I told you that night, you were so hard, and went a little crazy when we fucked. I'd never seen you like that before. I never told you, but that night stayed with me. I loved you like that - letting your fantasies take you over, fucking me like someone I didn't know. It was the best sex I've had - with anyone, ever."

I was stunned.

"But, you said so much last night about how you did things with him we never did, that you'd do anything for him. You said you weren't my wife when you went with him upstairs, that you were his and he could do anything he wanted to you. I didn't imagine all that. It was real. I was there."

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

"You hurt me, David. I had too much to drink. I wanted to hurt you back. They were just words to do that. I'm not even sure where some of them came from."

"So, you did fuck him. I - I just can't believe you'd do it."

"I didn't say I fucked him. I said I wanted to hurt you."

"So you didn't?"

"What's important now is that I think you know how it hurts to be betrayed. Just like the men from my past, the strangers we've fucked are incidental, as long as they're strangers. Joanna is history, gone from her job and your life from what you've told me, just like my old lovers. I'd rather not know more about her. I just want her to stay a stranger."

"Like Stephan?"

Linda paused, again finally smiling down at me.

"Imagine a dream, David:

Imagine I meet a handsome stranger I can't resist. Think of him as faceless, with a perfect body, and, the thing you men always obsess about, a huge cock. It's lunchtime, and we go to that same bar to have a drink. One drink becomes two, he invites me upstairs to fuck, and I can't say no. It's dirty and quick, and he fucks me like an animal. We get dressed and leave after an hour, and I never see him again. In the dream, do I come?"

"Um, sure. I can see that - or at least imagine it."

"So, what do you see?"

"I see your legs around his back; your body stiffens for an instant like it always does, then your eyes close and you moan, very loudly, while you come."

"And in your dream, if my sex with him was wonderful, and I think about it all day until I come home to you, and it makes me devour you like a rabid whore that night, would you want to fuck me right after you wake up from that dream?"

"I guess I would...yeah."

"Your cock is definitely telling me you would. And I'd really like it inside me now..."

I'm not sure we fucked like the memory of her best fuck ever, but she rode me like a demon on a mission to fix us.

Brief flashes of the night before returned to me as I looked up along her smooth belly and full, quivering breasts.

[Stephan]
"She went to her knees the first time I asked. I can still see her small fingers unzipping me, fumbling with my belt. And later, again, in the park, how her diamond sparkled in the afternoon sun."

[Linda]
"Something happens to me when I take him in my hands. I could play with his cock for hours. God David, if you only knew how wet I am just thinking about it."

[Stephan]
"A wife's sexual emancipation can be very arousing. Linda's a beautiful woman, a seething reservoir of untapped potential. Witnessing the results when the floodgates are pried open can be exhilarating, even life-changing if you'll allow it."

[Linda]
"I want you to know that another man touched me in ways that made me dripping wet - a man so beautiful, so skillful at what a woman needs, that I'd do anything for him."

[Stephan]
"Just imagine your own lovely wife satisfied again and again by another man - so willing to submit, to crave the taste of him, so eager to surrender herself to the indulgent bliss of his cock burrowing its way deep into her belly. I'd bet your pulse jumps a little at the very idea. Tell me I'm wrong if you honestly can."


Suddenly, she leaned over me again and lay on my chest, still thrusting furiously up and down on my cock. I felt her mouth against my ear, her breath hitting me in ragged gusts. She delivered the halting words with as much effort as she could summon.

"It doesn't matter - who I've fucked - or when - or where. I'm yours - all yours."

I lost control and emptied myself into her.

 

 

Published 
Written by Night_Writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments