Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Betty's Bukkake Birthday Party

"A mature wife gets a fantasy fulfilled on her birthday"

97
17 Comments 17
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Betty came down the basement stairs and was greeted with a chorus of "Happy birthday!"

Betty paused with her hand on the railing and looked around the room. She counted seven men, plus Ted, standing naked and clapping, their cocks weaving and bobbing, all waiting for her. Step after step she edged closer, putting her other hand in Ted's when she reached the bottom step, and he led her into the room.

"Here she is, boys!" Ted called out. "The birthday girl! Can you believe she is almost sixty?"

Betty flushed, slightly embarrassed, and smiled. The men all paid compliments, praising everything from her sexy shoes and outfit to her perfectly coiffed hair. The attention and praise were welcome, making Betty more aroused than nervous now, and she paraded around the room with the men hooting and hollering. She felt like the headlining stripper at an exclusive club; the woman everyone desired to be with, the sultry, sexy object of intense desires.

Fingers and hands touched and groped while she moved around the room, with Betty giving every cock a stroke or two, and Ted beamed proudly. For a number of years, he had wanted to share her, with her finally relenting a few years ago, and after a few threesomes and swinging encounters, she had loosened up and admitted she loved it. Fantasies were discussed, and one of them was for a group blow-bang.

Ted had brought it up, knowing Betty's penchant for sucking cock and taking loads in the face, and a few weeks ago she agreed she would like to try it. Ted arranged a date, the day before her birthday, on a Saturday afternoon when his friends were all available. Instead of the golf course they arrived at his place, none declining the chance to get Betty's pouty mouth around their cocks, and had drinks and stripped down while waiting. Porn played on the big screen television, various clips of blow jobs and cum facials on older women, setting the stage for what was about to take place.

"Take your top off," Ted directed. "Let them see what a great set of tits you have."

She undid the blouse and slipped it off, tossing it aside before turning to face the group. Her big tits bulged out of the push-up bra, giving a massive display of cleavage, and a chorus of "oohs" and "wows" filled the room. Most of the guys had never seen her uncovered before, their imagination of what was under her tight sweaters and button-bulging blouses all they had, and cocks were quickly hardened.

Ted led Betty to the sofa, handing her another glass of wine, and she quickly downed most of it before setting the glass on the adjacent coffee table. She was buzzed, and the sight of all the hard cocks waiting for her had her highly aroused.

"All right, guys," Ted announced. "Blowjobs all around, and you can play with her tits and pussy if she lets you."

Betty waited on the sofa, having a momentary feeling of reluctance, then looked up at Ted with a big smile and lusty eyes.

"Who's first?" she asked, licking her lips and sitting up.

Ted picked up a hat and reached inside, pulling out a card and holding it up.

"Jack of clubs!" he announced.

Bernie rushed forward, handing his card to Ted, and stood in front of Betty with a lusty grin on his face.

"Hi, Bernie," she chuckled.

"Hi, Betty. Damn, you look hot!"

Her hand grasped his cock and her tongue flicked out, lashing the tip before swirling around the head. The guys crowded around, vying for the best view, and watched her mouth go over his swollen shaft. Betty sucked vigorously, feeling someone sit down on either side of her, groping her tits and rubbing her thighs, and felt another cock touch her cheek. She moved her eyes to see the fat head touching her face, and pulled her mouth off of Bernie to take it into her mouth. Her free hand grasped the shaft, pumping back and forth as she sucked the swollen rod, and kept her other hand stroking Bernie.

One after another, the two cocks passed her lips and rubbed on her face, with Bernie suddenly groaning loudly and busting his nut in her mouth. Betty gagged and pulled back, letting the cum run down her chin, and felt the hot splatter of cum from the other cock hit her face. She jerked them both until they were done, then let both cocks drop free and wiped her face and chin.

"Move to the floor," Ted urged.

Betty slid off the couch and onto her knees, happy when someone slid a couch cushion in front of her, and she moved it under her knees.

"You are so fucking sexy," Ted praised. "Two loads already!"

"I want more," she panted.

Three cocks appeared in her view, and she grasped two and took the biggest into her mouth. Each cock was licked, sucked and stroked to full hardness, and someone slid in behind her and ran his hand over her sopping pussy. The hands went to her tits, groping and squeezing, then the bra was unclasped and her huge mounds released. Her fat nipples were hard, and fingers tugged and tweaked while her mouth worked steadily. Cum splashed on her neck and side of her face when one couldn't hold back, and she pulled her mouth away when the thick shaft between her lips swelled.

Thick ropes of hot cream covered her face, a huge load that went into her hair as well as her mouth, followed by more splatters and splashes on the side of her face and on her tits. She ran her hands over her face and then her nipples, spreading the greasy mess over her tits and chest, wallowing in the multiple loads covering her face.

A hand pushed her forward and she fell onto all fours. Someone kneeled in front of her and grabbed her head, holding her steady when his big cock passed her lips and began fucking her mouth. Drool, spit, and cum ran off her chin as fingers probed her wet, throbbing cunt, and her first climax erupted when the cock in her mouth emptied down her throat.

Ted watched in awe, stroking his cock with a big grin on his face. The sight of his wife in a cock-sucking, cum-covered frenzy was an immense turn-on and as good as he had expected. She was now a cumslut, a cock-swallowing whore for any cock that appeared, and he struggled to hold back when the next cock splattered her forehead and face with a huge load of pearly cream. He wanted to be last and took his hands from his throbbing cock.

indianruby9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianruby9

The fingers in her cunt disappeared, and hands grabbed her hips and shoulders. Betty was rolled onto her back, cocks appearing on either side of her face and hands on her tits, squeezing and kneading. Her legs were spread apart and a tongue touched her swollen pussy, making her gasp, and she took a cock in her mouth while the tongue worked her into an orgasmic frenzy. More cum filled her mouth, and she pushed it out with her tongue, panting and gasping.

"More!" she gasped.

Betty was in a cock frenzy, sucking and stroking every cock she could while mouths and fingers worked her cunt time after time. She lost track of how many orgasms she experienced, her pussy now soaked and her clit tender. The cock in her mouth pulled away, and she felt him move over her, dropping down to straddle her chest, and it appeared between her mounds. His hands pushed her tits together, wrapping the smooth, slick flesh around the swollen pole, and he began fucking her tits.

The air was full of grunts, groans, and moans, with the smell of sweat, cum, and aroused pussy filling the room. Betty looked up and realized it was Stan, her brother-in-law, fucking her tits, and smiled at him.

"I've always wanted to fuck your big tits," Stan grunted.

"Cum for me!" Betty urged. "Give me that fucking load!"

Ted's brother let out a roar when his cock erupted between her massive mounds, sending spurts up her neck and covering the valley between her tits with a river of cum.

"Holy shit," he gasped, moving off and to the side.

"My turn," someone announced, taking his place between her tits, and soon another load splattered her neck and chin.

Betty had no idea how many cocks had been in her mouth, unsure if they had all used her more than once. She panted and gasped, catching her breath and rubbing the cum into her tits, looking around at the spent men. Ted appeared over her, lifting her legs up in the air, and his cock pushed into her.

"Oh, fuck me, Teddy. I need to get fucked," she panted.

"You little cumslut," he moaned, driving his cock into her. "Sucking all those cocks, swallowing all that fucking cum!"

"Oh, yes! I am a cumslut! I love it! I want more!" she growled, knowing it was turning him on immensely.

"Fucking cock-swallowing whore," he gasped. "Fuck!"

Ted's cock erupted, filling her hot pussy with a huge load. His balls ached from pumping by the time he was empty, and when he pulled out, a stream of creamy jizz followed, leaving a big puddle on the floor. Exhausted, Ted moved over and slumped against the couch, panting and gasping, and watched Betty jam her fingers into her cum-filled cunt. She scooped up a fingerful and stuck it in her mouth.

Stan hung his big cock in her face, rubbing it over her slick skin, and tapped her chin with it. Betty opened her mouth and took it in, shoving her fingers back into her hungry cunt. She fingered herself furiously, and when close to climax, pulled her mouth off and gasped.

"Fuck me, Stan! I need that big cock in me!"

Stan glanced at his brother, getting a nod from him, and moved between her legs. He pushed inside and pumped vigorously, feeling her legs wrap around and pull him in. She smiled up at him and wriggled her hips.

"I've always wanted to fuck you, Stan," she whispered. "Make me cum."

Stan thrust hard in rapid strokes as Betty urged him on.

"Oh yes! Like that... like that! Oh, I'm going to cum!"

Her body shook and quivered, her pussy squeezing hard on Stan's cock while her eyes rolled back and her face scrunched up. She grunted loudly and looked into his eyes.

"Cum in my face! I want you to cum in my face, Stan!"

Her legs dropped, and he pulled out, moving up on one knee and jerking his cock furiously.

"Do it! Give me that fucking cum!"

Stan groaned and blasted her face with streams and splatters as Betty moaned and panted.

"Oh, fuck yes! Give it to me!"

He collapsed on his knees, out of breath, his cock and balls aching. None of the guys moved, all spent for the moment, and Betty slowly caught her breath. She was covered in a runny, slick mess, and Ted moved next to her on his knees.

"Happy birthday, baby," he crooned while wiping cum from her eye. "Did you like that?"

"Oh, Teddy... I loved it," she replied softly, stroking his cheek with her hand.

The guys began moving around, grabbing their clothes and getting dressed. Ted helped Betty up and led her to the washroom, leaving her alone to clean up while showing the guys out. She heard shouts of "Happy birthday" and "Thank you" while she cleaned up, and when she returned, only Ted remained.

Betty dropped onto the sofa and groaned, her pussy, jaw, and joints aching. Ted sat next to her, his arm around her while she snuggled into his chest and stroked her damp hair.

"That was some party," he chuckled. "You were fantastic."

"It was fun," Betty giggled. "So many cocks..."

"Did you like fucking my brother?"

Betty looked up at him and smirked.

"You know I did," she giggled. "You decided to let him?"

"Yeah... I know you have been wanting to, so... happy birthday."

"You're such a sweetheart," Betty cooed, gently playing with his soft cock.

Ted chuckled and kissed her, then leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"Hmm, I wonder what should we do for your birthday?" Betty mused, leaning her head into his lap.

Ted rested his hand on her head while she sucked him hard.

"Kneel on the floor," he growled. "Jerk me off on your face."

Betty giggled and moved to the floor, kneeling between his legs, and took his cock into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down quickly.

"Fuck, I'm going to blow," he warned.

Betty moved back and opened her mouth wide, jerking his cock wildly until the hot cream splattered her face and filled her mouth. Once it slowed, she moved her mouth over the pulsing tip and sucked hard, drawing the last drops from his aching sack. She moved back onto the couch and cuddled against him.

"Mmm," she cooed. "Best birthday ever."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments