Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker Fun

"Wife has fun with biker from bar"

49
7 Comments 7
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"So fortunate to have an sexy, adventurous, surprising wife"

My wife, Amber and I, Bill, enjoy an adventurous lifestyle where she is encouraged and often enjoys fun, open, sexual encounters with others whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Amber is a saucy dirty blonde, 5ft 6 in with a cute ass and pert 34b breasts, and sensitive nipples which show very prominently through her clothes even with a bra when she gets turned on. She keeps herself shaved smooth and never wears panties.

I Love watching her flirt and guys checking her out and dancing with her whenever we go out. Amber loves the attention and is very open with them that they are free to enjoy liberties while with her. Watching her being kissed and felt up on the dance floor makes me proud and immensely turned on.

Since I am not a dancer, I encourage Amber to go to the club by herself and enjoy which she often does without hesitation

On this particular day, Amber was feeling rather restless and determined that an evening out drinking and dancing is what she needed to relieve her tensions. She began her preparations by soaking in a relaxing bath. She shaved her legs, armpits, and of course her sweet moist pussy. After drying off she applied lotion to all her freshly shaved areas paying particular attention to her smooth pussy. She then inserted a THC-infused intimacy melts into her moist love canal ensuring it was in to her cervix for maximum absorption. She loves the tingle feeling and localized horny high these melts have on her inner anticipation of a hard cock slipping deep inside.

After primping her hair and makeup, Amber moved to her wardrobe and selected a sexy half-cup bra with no lining which barely covered her nipples and left just a hint of her silver dollar brown areola’s peaking out the top. She chose a short crop top type button-down shirt which was loose-fitting. It would show off her flat sexy belly when she raised her arms and offer a very nice view down the front when she would undo a couple of buttons. She choose some tight-fitting blue jeans, no panties, which accented her heart-shaped ass and hinted at a slight camel toe. She then completed her ensemble with a pair of leather biker boots and a necklace which clearly drew your attention to her cleavage. And a few dabs of her favorite perfume in strategic places on her body.

Amber came out of the bedroom and I felt a swell of pride and arousal as I soaked her hotness in admirably. She looked absolutely fuckable and I knew she and probably someone else were going to have a very fun and memorable time.

Amber sauntered over to kiss me and say goodbye. I took her in my arms when our lips met and ran my hands over her firm ass as we shared a hot passionate kiss. I told her how hot she looked and to let herself go and have a great night. She looked over her shoulder as she went out the door to say bye and she loved me.

I retrieved a beer from the fridge and settle down to some mindless tv watching. I was not really expecting to see her again till the next morning.

About twenty minutes after she left she called to tell me she had a change of venue and instead of the local dance club, she was going to go to the biker dive bar on the outskirts of town. When pressed for details she let me know that when she stopped at the jiffy store for gas, a good-looking biker had hit on her saying that he wished he was going the same place she was so he could get to know her better. We laughed and I didn't think much else of it. Apparently, she had told him she was going to be at the biker bar on the edge of town (not our neighborhood dance bar) if he was going to be around.

Around 11:00 she called again and told me she was at the biker bar and that guy had shown up and she was having a really good time. I could tell she had been drinking and could hear the music and people in the background. I teased her and said she should take off her bra before going back inside then told her to have fun and enjoy herself.

Around 2:00 AM, I got a hushed call from her, she was whispering and excited. She said she took my advice and that I need to buy her a new bra as she didn’t have a purse to put it in and just left it on the ground. The guy noticed right away when she went back inside. They were playing pool and quite a few guys were enjoying the view of her tits and nipples when she bent over for her shots - the biker would come over, kiss her, and feel her up when she would make a shot. She told me she had told the guy she was separated from her husband and that she was staying at a friend's. She said she was bringing him home and going to take him in the guest bedroom and for me to watch through the window and hung up.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

I hurried and set up the room. turning on a small table lamp so I could see and opening the curtains a couple of inches. It wasn't long before her car with a motorcycle following showed up. I could hear them talking and giggling as they came inside, trying to be quiet so they didn't wake her "roommate". From my vantage point outside I saw them enter the guest room. they were giggling and her blouse was unbuttoned and he had his hand around her waist and cupped over her left tit. her hard nipple was poking through his fingers and it glistened in the light so I am sure he had been sucking it hard only moments before. She went straight to the bed and removed her shirt completely he came up and stood between her legs and they kissed as she unzipped his pants and pulled out his rigid cock which she hungrily broke off their kiss and began caressing it and kissing it almost like she was worshipping it as she slowly took it in her moist mouth and engulfed its full length. He was caressing and feeling her tits and slowly worked them down her waist and unbuckled her pants. She broke from sucking his dick and stood to help him remove her pants and threw them on the floor.

Hey quickly embraced and began caressing and kissing. Her hands moved down and was stroking his hard cock while he was sliding his fingers into her hot, wet pussy. Her hips were gyrating in sync with his fingers working her engorged clit against his palm and thumb. Her wet love juices were beginning to leak and coated his probing digits making them glisten in the dim light.

I had my own dick out by this time and was stroking it as precum began oozing from the tip. The biker backed away and quickly removed the rest of his clothes.

Amber embraced him pressing her tits and pussy against his naked body and pulled him into the bed. She ground her pussy against his hard member coating it with her juices before her moved down and took her hard protruding clit into his mouth and began licking and sucking her juices. He then took his fingers and slipped them into her pussy in a come hither fashion massaging her g-spot at the same time he was sucking on her clit.

When he did this I knew it wasn’t going to be long before they would be fucking. Amber absolutely cannot control herself when guys do this and needs to have a hard dick fill her up.

Suddenly, my wife reached down and held his head tight against her pulsing pussy and began humping her hips and convulsing in her first orgasm of the night.

After she came down from her orgasmic high, she pulled her lover up to her and passionately kissed him and licked her juices from his lips and face.

She then reached down between them and caressed his hard member with her hand and rubbed the bulbous head over her sopping pussy, lubricating it for insertion. She then placed the head against her opening and raised her hips to ease it in.

I was unable to hold off at this point as watching her guide a hard dick into her love canal is the most erotic sight imaginable. My dick exploded pumping spurt after spurt of milky cum onto the yard in the most intense orgasm I have had.

I was spent after my orgasm and decided to sneak back into our master bedroom and get some rest and let them complete their sexual adventure. I could hear them still pleasuring each other as I drifted off to sleep from my exhaustion.

Around 4:30 A.M. I was stirred awake by my naked wife sliding into bed and spooning me with her hot naked body. The sexual aroma was unmistakable and along with the lingering smell of alcohol and slight cigarette smoke from the bar stirred my dick hard. Amber began kissing my neck and reached around and began stroking my hard dick.

I rolled onto my back as she climbed on top positioning her red swollen gaping pussy over my hard dick and feeding it into her silky lubed cunt. I could see his and her mixed love juices ooze out around my dick as she lowered herself onto it.

Her tits were covered with love bites and red from his facial shadow rubbing against them.

As we caressed and reclaimed our love for each other, I could not help but how lucky and appreciative I am to have a loving and exciting wife in my life.

Published 
Written by Wife_watcher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments