Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brothers

"What would you do for your brother?"

44
7 Comments 7
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Brothers

My brother and I are identical twins that were born twelve minutes apart. I’m the eldest. The only quick way to tell us a part is a burn on my right hand - which I got when I was only five years old.

Growing up we were inseparable. In college we’d even tag team women. Frequently this would be done while they were blindfolded and unaware that there was two of us. Of those who knew that there was two of us, only one mentioned that there was a difference. She said that I had a different rhythm and I felt differently when inside of her.

After college, my brother fell head over heels in love. Hayden had met Patricia (Pat for short) while we were at the gym, pointed her out and said “she’s going to be my wife”. As corny as it sounded, I had no doubts.

After a quick whirlwind romance, Pat became my sister-in-law. Things were going well but she wanted to have a baby. Unfortunately Hayden was not able to give her one. He had had a bicycle accident when he was six years old that rendered him sterile. He had caught the post of his bicycle with his testicles and ripped them open and permanently causing damage. Hayden had thought that he’d be able to convince her to adopt, etc but she insisted that it had to be theirs. This was causing a major division in their marriage. He couldn’t tell her and she was starting to demand expensive tests, etc.

Hayden approached me one night when he’d stopped over for a beer. He was at a wits end and was afraid he’d lose the love of his life. One beer led to another and another. I called Pat and told her he’d crash on my couch for the night.

In the middle of the night, I got woken up by Hayden shaking me. “Floyd, wake the hell up.” As my eyes were starting to open, he said “Man, you got to fuck her!” My eyes now shot wide open.

Looking down at her he said, “Dude, like in college. We’ve got to blindfold her and you do the deed.” I told him, “You’re fucking crazy. This is your wife, not some slut we met at a frat party.”

MY brother was absolutely insistent. He was deathly afraid of losing his wife and he’d do anything to keep her.

After a lot of his urging, I finally conceded but was quite apprehensive.

After a couple of days of thinking how to make things work, Hayden called me and said he had it figured out. He’d basically ask her to try a little bondage which would include blindfolding her. Once bound, I’d step in as his proxy. I still wasn’t too sure but he wouldn’t let it lie.

Now Pat was a beautiful woman and I’d be lying if I didn’t admit to being a little jealous of my brother. Actually, quite a bit. She’d been the subject of many a solitary night. She stood 5’10” and had all of the perfect curves to make her a source of constant stares. Stares that my brother relished knowing she was his.

Pat had insisted that the following weekend she would be the most fertile and that they’d spend it getting her bred. Little did she know…..

Saturday night rolled around and Hayden had convinced her to allow him to restrain her to the bed. I had a key to the house and had let myself in. I fully undressed and headed upstairs. As I approached the master bedroom, I could hear Pat’s loud moans. As I peeked into the room it was the most erotic seen I had ever witnessed. Sure, we had tag teamed a number of women in college but this was almost more than I could handle. Pat seemed radiant while my brother’s head was down between her thighs. Her head was rocking from side to side in a constant state of arousal. I could see her abdomen muscles rolling and her breasts rising. Her hips were in a state of continued movement.

My brother saw me out of the corner of his eye. As to plan, he rose and told her that he was going to release her ankles and then she was to be bred. As Hayden began to undo her ankles I got into place. Once her ankles were released, I grabbed her ankles and pushed them back towards her chest. My cock was as rigid as it had ever been. I was as ready as I’d ever been. All hesitation had drained from me as I looked down on this angel. All of my fantasies had now centered to my groin. I was finally going to fulfill those fantasies.

KatelinEvanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatelinEvanss

Her pussy was fully engorged with arousal and need. I aligned my cock with her oozing flower and pushed forward thus breeching her hole. It was tight and grasping at my cock. Her hips shot up to force me deeper. I withdrew and then pushed deeper. In two thrusts I was balls deep. Her body began to quake and roll. She screamed, “Breed me” so loud that it reverberated off of the walls.

My brother had left the room as he wasn’t able to watch me with his wife.

My hips began to piston in and out of her. She began an almost constant babble of words and sounds as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. The idea that she was now intentionally being bred added to her arousal.

Looking down at the point of our juncture I could see her pussy lips grasping and holding onto my cock with everything it could to keep me inside. It just added to my arousal and girth. Soon I could feel my testicles begin to tighten. It wouldn’t be long.

Pat turned her hips up causing my cock to begin battering her cervix. It was more than I could handle and my cock began to jettison rope after rope of baby making batter. It continued until there was too much and it began to work its way out along side of my cock and drip down to her rosebud.

As I began to get up she said “Thank you Floyd”. I froze. I didn’t know if I should answer or just leave.

At this point Hayden had entered the room after hearing Pat call me by name.

Pat told us to remove her blindfold and undo the remaining restraints.

Once they were removed, Pat put a hand down between her thighs and cupped the remaining seed within her body. She looked at me and told me to hold her thighs high so that the job would be done.

I was quite confused. I didn’t know if she was pissed or not; whether I should be running or not; whether she was happy or not; etc.

She could see the confusion on my face. She began, “If Hayden is allowing anyone to have sex with me then there has to be an issue. You’d be the only one he’d ever let touch me. Don’t the two of you think I could tell the difference between my husband and another man? First, as soon as I felt my cervix being bumped I knew something wasn’t the same. Secondly, it would take Hayden a year to accumulate that amount of seed to deposit inside of me. Now, one of you tell me why I have a stunt dick breeding me!”

I figured that this would be a time for the two of them to work out the reasons and began to back out of the room. Pat yelled for me to “Stop”.

“Oh buddy, I’m not done with you. Sit until I understand what’s going on.”

I pulled up a nearby chair and waited for whatever might come of this.

Hayden explained his injury, how he didn’t want to lose her, and how he had hoped to give her what she so vehemently needed. She kept looking back and forth between the two of us to gauge the validity of his statements. When he was finally done, we both looked at her for an indication where we were to proceed from here.

She looked at the two of us before she began. “First, Hayden I’m sorry for putting you in such a bind that you thought you’d lose me. Second, you both should have approached me while explaining the situation. I don’t think I’m too unreasonable that I wouldn’t have listened. The big question is where we go from here. I have a few demands going forward. If and each time I am to have a child, Floyd will have access to me each day I’m ovulating. This will continue until he breeds me.” Looking at Hayden, “Hayden, you will be with me during each possible conception. A husband should be a part of his wife conceiving.”

She pointed at the chair I was sitting in and told Hayden to have a seat. She turned to me and said, “Your balls haven’t been emptied yet. Mount up!”

***

I would eventually give my brother three children and none would be twins or triplets.


Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments