Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bull Domination Hotwife Dream Date

"“Stag sets up his wife with young ripped muscle stud, but her Bull unexpectedly dominates them both…”"

68
15 Comments 15
23.7k Views 23.7k
7.2k words 7.2k words

She had never looked so beautiful, so sexy. And the energy between us had never felt quite like this. It was like we were crackling with electricity, every touch, every glance, charged with breathless anticipation of the night to come. It was to be our first shared real-life hotwife lifestyle adventure. It was my big fantasy, and she had fucked a few other men as my hotwife, but off on her own. We were going to share this experience together, as I had fantasized about for twenty years.

She wasn’t sure if she would want me to watch. She said it might make her too nervous or self-conscious, but I hoped I was going to watch her get fucked. At a minimum, we agreed I would be able to listen from the adjoining room next door. It would be her call.

After months of planning, our hotwife dream date was finally about to happen. I had spent weeks researching and vetting younger stud bulls online, trying to find the perfect man to fuck my wife in front of me. It was a small target: 25-35, 6’2” or taller, white, and extremely good-looking. She’s hot for guys who look like they’re out of the old Abercrombie and Fitch Quarterly, just a few years older. That’s what she’s into, with extra points given for a military/cop look. I was looking for the top one percent in that demo. It wasn’t easy. There were a lot of fake accounts, and even more men I would never let within ten miles of my Alexis.

But after several months I had found a half dozen or so solid candidates at online lifestyle dating sites; there was no shortage of interest in my hotwife. And there was one that I knew she would not be able to resist. He looked like Superman. But with a bit longer hair. His ice-blue eyes and dark brown man-bun hair were right up her alley.

His name was Daniel, he was a medical resident from Germany. Daniel was, at least in his photos, nearly 6’5”, 235 pounds of chiseled muscle, with the face of a male model. His body was a work of art. Perfectly muscled, but not too much, zero body fat or body hair with a few tattoos. He was exactly the kind of man my wife Alexis is attracted to. From his photos he was an unreal looking man, the kind of man I fantasize about my wife fucking. 

Competing with a man like this for my wife makes my blood rush at light speed. It makes me feel more aroused than anything else, by a factor of a million. When she comes home to me, filled with another man's cum, and I reclaim her with my cock, I am the winner of the competition every time. She becomes mine again. And the fear, real or not, that maybe one time she will fall for the guy and not come home to me makes it all that much more intense an experience.

Alexis likes her bulls to be dominant men. 

And from my first interaction with Daniel, I could tell dominance came naturally to him. He was very confident. I had messaged him on one of the lifestyle apps. I sent him three pics of Alexis, showing off her face, her pussy, her ass and her tits. He was very interested.

We chatted for a few days with instant messaging. He lived in Manhattan, we live a few hours away. Daniel and I worked through our plans via text during the day, while I told Alexis about the texts at night.  Daniel said he had been with many hotwife couples. He seemed eager to take the lead, and I was new to it and more than happy to let him take control. I just wanted to see my wife get fucked by him.

Daniel: let's go to dinner, the three of us. I will put my big hands all over your wife right in front of your face.

Me: Sounds hot. Hotel room after?

Daniel: Oh yes. I will make her squirt on every wall of that hotel room.

Me: Mmm. I hope so. It will be all up to Alexis, you win her over and anything can happen.

Daniel: I will melt her.

When I told Alexis about what Daniel had texted we fucked so hard. She was immediately so turned on. She wanted to be melted by this massive twenty-eight-year-old stud. She wanted to squirt all over those walls. After weeks of planning, we had picked out exactly what she would wear. We had booked adjoining hotel rooms. We had picked the right hotel, with the right bar, and a restaurant inside the hotel.


I watched her shower and get dressed with rapt attention. She looked so beautiful, so sexy. I loved that she was mine. I loved that she saw me as her the gatekeeper to her pussy. By bringing these two sexy creatures together, I felt so powerful. She was wearing a tiny white lace g-string under the sluttiest dress you can imagine. I slipped the g-string up her sexy, perfectly smooth, toned legs and put it on her. It barely covered her perfect pussy. I ran my fingers up and down her labia on both sides. My heartbeat and my mind were racing, imagining that in short while Daniel would be pulling that g-string off her, right before he fucked her pussy. It was all I could think of.

I moved to kiss her as I slid my middle finger inside her. She was wet already. She whispered to me that Daniel was all she had been thinking of for weeks, and that she gets wet every time she thinks about him. No wonder we have been fucking so much lately! We kissed deeply as I rubbed her pussy inside and out. We were both on edge in the best way.

“Will you come back to me tonight? I will need to reclaim you so fucking badly, it’s already making me crazy.” She smiled, and laughed a little laugh, and pulled my hand away from her as she bent over to slide on her dress.

“Baby I’m not in charge tonight. If I like Daniel, and I think I will, he is in charge tonight, like we all agreed. I will service him as long and hard as he wants. So don’t ask me when I’ll be back over to our room. Ask our new friend.” And then she pulled the tiny tube dress over her tits with a devilish grin.

This slutty-as-hell black tube dress hugged her beautiful body tantalizingly, showing off her big tits. They were spilling out of the top. And her ass was showing just a bit, because the dress was so ridiculously short on the bottom. When you add in the highest slutty stiletto heels, she was ready to turn heads everywhere she went. She was the gorgeous MILF-slut hotwife of any bull or stag's dreams.

Daniel had texted me that he wanted everyone who saw her to know by how she was dressed that she was getting fucked hard by him at the end of the night. He wanted both of us to feel the eyes of the public on her, judging her to be a slut. He said she wanted to be a bad girl, and needed to feel what that feels like. He said she needed to own her inner slut. I thought this was kind of twisted, but sexy as hell. I want Alexis to be excited about being a slut, my slut. So sure, let her feel all those eyes. Daniel knows what he's doing.

The plan Alexis and I made was simple but serious. We're finding making a plan is fun and erotic in itself. It extends the depth and number days of that tingly newness feeling you get when you’re in these adventures in non-monogamy. I would go down first, and meet Daniel at the bar. I had video chatted with him a bit so I knew he was the guy in the pictures. But Alexis wanted me to go meet with him first, and talk the details through in person with him before she came down. If his vibe was off, or I thought he wasn’t the right guy after all, I would text her that I was coming back up and the date would be off. If all was good, I would text her to come down and meet Daniel. I was the gatekeeper between this stud and my wife's pussy, and I fucking loved it.

The plan was that when she came down she would start sitting with me, but then if she was liking Daniel, she would at some point move over to sit with him. It would be her call when she became his. And I would watch as they got to know each other. Watching him put his hands all over her in public sounded so fucking hot. Watching that from a few feet away sounded like it might melt my brain on the spot. But I was up for it. I was ready for it.

When I walked into the bar, he was already there. I knew immediately it was him. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt, fashionably tight, short jeans, and expensive-looking loafers. His back was to me as I approached the bar. I could see his upright posture and his bulging, rigid, broad shoulders. As I approached he turned to me a bit, and his perfect pecs were pressing against his fashionably tight v-neck white t-shirt. Only some guys can pull off the plain white tee look. This guy looked stunning in his.

“Daniel, I’m Adam, it’s great to finally meet you, man.” I put out my hand, and he stood up to shake it. Holy fuck, he was a giant. His grip was insane. He had massive hands, hard as rocks. And he had a big smile on his ridiculously great-looking movie-star face with his perfect jawline.

“Adam, so glad we’re finally here! I’ve been looking forward to this all week,” he said with a German accent that was slight but present. He oozed charm.

“Me too, dude! Alexis is looking so fucking hot, I can’t even tell you. She looks like a dream slut.” I was so thrilled to offer her up to him.

“Excellent. She won’t be doing much dreaming tonight. I going to fuck her all night.” He was smiling less now. Then my phone buzzed. It was a text from Alexis.

Alexis: “I can’t take it I know it’s been 5 minutes but I need to know–does he look the same in real life–can I come down and meet him yet!?!

“Daniel let me take a pic of you here and send it to Alexis, she’s too excited, she wants to see you.” I sent her the pic of Daniel smiling his perfect smile from the bar. 

Me: “He’s legit, chill vibes, come on down.”

Alexis: “OMFG he looks like fucking superman. I’m on my way.”

Daniel is a very charming man, easy to talk to. He was a resident in Orthopedic Surgery and clearly a very smart, worldly guy. We small-talked for a few minutes until Alexis walked up to us at the bar. As I insisted in our plan, she first gave me a long deep kiss, before she introduced herself to Daniel. As we kissed I ran my hand down her back, over her ass, and up under her tiny dress. It was Alexis who pulled away from the kiss first, and when our eyes met as our lips pulled away, she gave me the most animalistic fuck-me eyes I had ever seen. And then she turned towards him.

“Alexis, I’d like you to meet Daniel,” I said as I stepped out of the way. Daniel’s face was lit up with a warm smile, and he was exuding charm in ways mere mortal men can only dream of doing.  She put out her hand, and he took it. His hand enveloped hers.

“Alexis it’s so wonderful to finally meet you in person. You are even more stunningly beautiful in person. Wow, you are so hot.” I don't a woman on earth could say no to this man with these words. He knew exactly what to say to a MILF.

She was blushing. “D… Daniel it’s so great to meet you too. You look amazing as well.” He was so big, so much taller than Alexis. She reached back behind her and squeezed my hand super tight–she was so excited. And then she went in for a full body hug. She needed to touch him. She put her hands on his chest over his shirt and felt his rock hard, smooth pecs and she ran her hands down over his 8-pack abs and v-shaped torso. Her hands stopped at his belt buckle. And then it was like the world stopped for a few seconds. They were looking in each other’s eyes like lovers do, unsure of what to do next. We were right in the middle of a fairly crowded bar at seven on a Friday night. And I had never felt more alive in my entire life. Watching her introduce herself to him, seeing their chemistry explode immediately, watching them flirt, it was my twenty year fantasy coming true. And holy shit, I was going to get to watch it all.

“We have all night Alexis,” I interjected kind of awkwardly, and I put my hand around her waist pulling her back over to me a bit. I wasn’t trying to stop her, we had just agreed she would take her time getting comfortable with him. I had the sudden urge to show him that she was still my wife. Given everything that was happening, I'm not sure why I needed to assert that, but I did. But she was only thinking about him. She stepped away from me back over towards him. I felt her ass slipping through my fingers as she went to him.

“I love your accent Daniel. Your voice is very sexy.” She was hitting on him now. “Do all the men in Germany look like you?”

He laughed. “I played soccer and rugby at University. I bet there were quite of few of my mates you’d find good looking.” But then he cranked his smile and charm up to one hundred. “But no Alexis, there are not too many men anywhere who look like me, would you agree?” His confidence, his cockiness were overwhelming. She found it so hot.

“I would agree Daniel” she cooed as she ran her hand up his forearm to his tanned, tattooed bulging bicep. “I have never seen a man quite like you in my life. And Adam tells me you… are a doctor?”

“I’m a resident, but yes later you can call me Dr. Daniel if you like. If you will let me I am planning on spending hours examining and treating your body tonight, inside and out." He was undressing her with his eyes.

“What do you think is ailing me?” Alexis was blushing, but she is always quick in conversation.

“I think you need to feel the power of a younger, stronger man than your husband. I think you need to feel my big dick fucking you for hours. In fact, I know you do. Once you feel my power you will need it again and again.” He was now leaning down, his lips brushing her ear as he said the last few words.

“Can I get you all something to drink?” The bartender broke the moment.

“We’ll have six shots of your best tequila” Daniel said without any hesitation. We had been standing behind the barstools, but we sat down at the bar when the bartender started talking. I was on one side of Alexis, and Daniel was on the other. All the other barstools were filled with people, the room was loud. They kept flirting, and talking, and touching, until the bartender finally dropped off the six shots.

“Alexis and I will take one each, Adam you take the other four. We need to keep ourselves sharp, but you need to relax. Remember I will be in control tonight.” he said with a sly smile. I was a bit stunned. He gave one shot to my beautiful wife and took one himself. He acted like he wasn’t even going to include me in the toast for a second, but then with a smooth laugh said “Adam… cheers. Take a shot with us. Then you have some work to do with these three more while I get to know your wife better.”

I’m a drinker, so four shots was not going to knock me over. But I sat there taking those other three shots, and third and the fourth one took me a few minutes. I was feeling the buzz. Meanwhile Alexis had turned her shoulders toward Daniel. Her stool was on a swivel, and Daniel had put his hand on her exposed thigh, and turned her seat.

And then he leaned in and started kissing her. I felt a jolt all over my body. People nearby started to look. A ripped, twenty-eight-year-old, six-foot-five, male model making out like a teenager with a stunning forty-seven-year-old woman, who was dressed like a prostitute. I couldn’t blame the people around us gawking, it was something to see. The kiss seemed to keep going forever. She was running her hands through his impressive dark hair, and I saw her legs open as he stood up and moved in, still tongue kissing her forcefully, the whole time. He towered over her, his muscles bulging everywhere from under his tight white t-shirt and tight jeans.

I moved my head to see more, and his hand was inside her dress moving up and down. He was inside my wife already--I felt a full-body shockwave. Daniel pulled back his head, his lips wet from my wife’s mouth. Alexis turned her head, and I saw her face for the first time in a few minutes.  She was the face of lust, her fuck me eyes catching mine again.

She smiled, blew me a kiss, and whispered “I love you Adam. You are the best.” And then she recoiled, her face and body jumping with a start. Her jaw dropped. And then I looked over the top of her dress, and I could see Daniel’s thick, long middle finger sliding all the way in and then all the way out of Alexis’s bald pussy. Her g-string strained with each thrust.

Daniel kept finger fucking my wife, and with his finger inside her he turned to me and said “Adam your wife has such a nice tight pussy,” as he took her hand and put it over the massive bulge in his jeans. “Feel a real dick Alexis. I am going to stretch you and fuck you in ways Adam will never be able to.”

He wasn't saying it like an asshole. There was an edge of playfulness to his tone, but his words were aimed at me. I had told him no cuckold shit. It seemed like he wanted to blur the line, to test me. And now the four shots were kicking in. Our agreement with Daniel was that I was into hotwife stuff, but not cuckold, no humiliation. But we had asked him to be dominant. I had expected him to be dominant with her, just not so much with me. But if I’m being totally honest, his words, his moves, his looks, just made his effort to dominate me and Alexis together - honestly - arousing as fuck. I... liked it. But that doesn’t make me a cuckold, right? I’m just a stag who maybe likes to play on the edge a bit, feel the lick of the flame, but not get burned. That's what I kept telling myself.

Alexis countered in my defense, “Adam is a very skilled lover Daniel, we’ll see if you can compete.” But I wasn’t sure if she made it a joke at the end with a laugh. I was too drunk. Fuck, I should not have had all four shots at once. Then Alexis went over to Daniel and sat in his lap so her back was to him. They were both facing me. I could tell the moment her ass touched his hard cock, only a thin layer of clothes in between them. Her mouth dropped open and she gasped lightly. She smiled as she moved her ass against his dick to the beat of the music thumping at the bar. He has his hands on her hips, and they were grinding on each other both facing me. The sexual tension was nearing nuclear levels.

Alexis had never looked so sexy in her entire life. She was dwarfed by the muscular, male-model-doctor behind her. He wrapped his powerful arms around her as he pulled her hips down across his hardening cock and back up, again and again. “Oh my god Adam I can feel his huge cock up against my ass,” she said to me, not that quietly. Alexis was so into him, she was unaware other people around us heard her. Her lips quivered. She was only feeling him, his energy in this moment. She didn’t care what anyone saw.

HILARYgoddessTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HILARYgoddessTS

With her eyes looking right into mine, she took Daniel’s left hand off her hip, and guided it up to her tit. He smiled at me. Part of what makes this hot is the idea that he could do anything he wants with my wife, that she’s his tonight. His massive palm squeezed her big, perfect fake tit. No one was really watching, but Alexis’s dress was so small that her tits were basically falling out. Daniel pulled one tit fully out of the dress and squeezed her nipple. She absolutely loves when men give her tits attention. She is very sensitive and responsive, and has even cum just from men sucking and playing with those beauties. Her jaw dropped and her mouth hung wide open for like five seconds.

But then she looked up and saw a few women at the bar looking at her disapprovingly. Reflexively, she pulled her dress back up over her nipple, and took Daniel’s hand back down to her hip. “Maybe we should get out of here and go upstairs,” Alexis said with no real question in the tone of her voice. We had only been there about twenty minutes. The plan was we would have dinner.

“Whatever you want, beautiful. Adam, maybe you stay here?” Daniel said with a laugh.

I couldn’t tell if he was serious or just fucking with me. “No, Daniel, Adam is coming with us, that’s what I want. I’m still nervous.” I thought to myself, fuck do I love this woman.

He looked at us both. “Okay, but Adam, you walk behind us like a stranger. I want you to experience what it’s like to feel all these eyes on your wife and me. They will see a very sexy couple. Alexis, you too, look around. When you walk out on my arm, everyone in here will know I am going to fuck your brains out tonight. They all will know you are my slut. I want you to feel that energy.”

And with that Daniel stood up, dropped two hundred dollar bills on the counter and put his hand around my wife’s hip. Then he dropped his hand over her round, tight, bubble-shaped ass cheek. Her hot ass was visible under the tiny slut skirt, so his hand was getting the fabric, and a nice amount of skin. “Let’s go slut” he said loudly as he started walking. She followed his lead. I waited like ten seconds before I followed behind. I didn’t want to look like some cuck in public, and I wanted to see the whole scene play out wide.

Daniel is the best looking, most fit man I have ever seen. Alexis is a stunningly beautiful, naturally sexy dream MILF. But he’s twenty-eight and she’s forty-seven. So the amount of eyes, and reactions to their “exit” was something to behold. I say “exit” because they didn’t really exit. At first at least.

As they were walking out, in the middle of the dining room of a crowded high end hotel bar/restaurant, this world-class stud stops and picks Alexis up. He is six-five, she is five-five, so he can manhandle her with ease. He picked her up and positioned her right in front of him, chest to chest. Her legs were spread wide, wrapped around his powerful torso. Her dress moved up, and her ass was just hanging out, looking sexy as all hell.

Then Daniel began to kiss her again, very slowly at first. His lips and tongue moved with a building determination as his hands supported her under her bare ass cheeks. His massive hands massaged her bare ass for all to see. The restaurant seemed to stand still. Everyone was looking, jaws dropping. They kissed for thirty seconds that seemed like ten minutes. It was very passionate, until Daniel forcefully broke the kiss by taking Alexis and slinging her over his broad, muscled shoulder like a potato sack. And then he walked out, carrying my wife over his shoulder. Any woman there would have gladly traded places with Alexis. And any man would have done the same with Daniel.

As I followed behind, I couldn’t really look at all the people. I didn't want their judgement. I kept my eyes down and hurried to catch up with them. There were a handful of people waiting to get on the elevator, and it got there just as I turned the corner. We all piled in together, me, the two of them, and three strangers. The two of them went to the back of the elevator and I could see Alexis’s hand running up and down Daniel’s big hard dick over his jeans. She would later tell me in that electric moment she had never wanted to see, taste, and feel something more in her life. She needed this dick, this man, above all others, ever.

In the hallway I walked behind them, watching both of their stunning silhouettes move towards our rooms, his hand aggressively on her ass. His V-shaped upper body, football-player bubble-butt, and thick, built legs filled out his tight shirt and pants. Her perfect  ass, tight waist and huge tits were fully falling out of her tiny slutty dress. They looked like models going off to make porn.

And then my focus shifted. We were coming to the moment of truth for me. All I could think about was: was she going to let me watch. It was the big question, was she still too nervous, or would she give me my fantasy all the way. We had two adjoining suites. They went into theirs, and my amazing wife turned back to me and said “Come on in baby, watch me just like you want so bad. Come watch your hotwife get fucked, Adam.” I could have cried with joy; what a woman I married.

Once the door closed Daniel’s face grew more serious immediately. He looked like a wolf through his crystal-blue eyes.

“Take off your dress and get on your knees, slut.”

The tone of the energy in the room shifted.

Alexis slowly, sexily pulled her dress down from top to bottom, revealing her perfect tits and her wet, shaved pussy, and her long legs and tight ass. Then, wearing only her slutty high heels and g-string, she got on her knees in front of him. Her head was just under his crotch he was so tall.

“First you will suck my big dick. And you will take it all the way down your throat until you gag like a good slut.”

And then he took off his shirt. Like a soccer player, he just pulled it off and tossed it. Alexis and I both just looked, amazed. His shoulders, chest and abs and everything else looked like a magazine, I had never seen a smooth, tan Adonis like this up close. Alexis had though, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

My wife reached up and ran her hands down his washboard eight-pack abs and attacked his belt buckle. She made a show of it. Using both hands and her face, she rubbed his cock over his jeans some more. It looked huge. He looked over at me, then she looked up at him, and she reached her hand in and pulled it out. Like everything else on this man, it was perfect. His dick was thick and long, with huge, heavy balls underneath. It might have been ten inches. Alexis looked back at me and smiled before she started licking his dick as she pulled his jeans and boxer briefs off.

And there it was. The sight I had wanted to see desperately for twenty years. My amazing wife, on her knees in front of a young, ripped stud, sucking his dick like a thirsty cock-crazed slut. She slurped, and licked, and sucked like a porn star. She had been watching porn to practice. She took his dick all the way back, gagging and spitting out bands of saliva to drip and rub on his big dick and balls.

He was totally naked, looking like a Greek god being worshipped. She was just wearing her white g-string and heels, attacking this stud’s dick with her mouth. She sucked his dick on her knees for like ten minutes, and at times he was just hard-fucking her face. He had both of his massive hands on her tiny head, and was thrusting his thick cock so far down her throat her lips touched his scrotum. The sound was so visceral, so erotic. It was almost violent at times.

And then he suddenly pulled out of her mouth, picked her up, and threw her on the bed. He was so strong, she was so small and light. She landed on her back, her tits looking amazing. Daniel walked over to the bed and moved to climb on top of her. She opened her legs for him. He smacked her still lace-covered pussy with his big dick and laughed. The he did it again harder, slapping her pussy with his heavy cock.

“Adam and Alexis. This is your last chance to call this off. Once I remove Alexis’s g-string, she will be mine for the night to do with as I please. As we agreed, I will dominate and you - both of you - will do as you are told. Do you each consent to being dominated?”

Alexis waited about zero seconds. “Of course we do, Daniel, that’s why we're all here. Now please just fuck me.” He put his hands on her hips, and she raised her hips to let him slip off her g-string, and then he froze her.

“Adam, I need to hear it from you.” He was dead serious now.

"Yes, Daniel, yes. We agree.” I consented.

“We agree with what? Repeat after me: Alexis is a slut who now belongs to Daniel. Say it.”

It scared me to my core, but it made me even more aroused. So I said it: “Alexis is a slut who belongs to Daniel now.” She had been staring at me during this exchange looking dazed and wanton.

"Thank you, Adam" she moaned. He smiled at me and then turned and gave her his full attention. He slowly, intensely, peeled off her white bridal g-string. Alexis was on her back, now panting with anticipation, her eyes drinking in every inch of his perfectly tanned, aesthetic, muscled physique. Her tits looked so hot pointing straight up.

Daniel spat on her pussy. “Have you ever squirted before, slut?”

Her eyes grew wide. “Oh my god no. I’ve seen it in porn though.”

Then he dropped bomb on me. “Adam, go to the room next door until I tell you to come back. I am going to make your wife squirt so hard it hits the wall, but it will be my secret with her how I do it. You understand I’m sure. Now get the fuck out of here I’m about to start.”

WHAT!? I was stunned. I looked at Alexis, but she would only look at his perfect face. “Seriously, dude? I thought…” and he cut me off.

“What you thought doesn’t matter. I am in charge tonight. Go to your room now or I will put you there.” And he flexed his arms and chest at me and laughed, daring me to make any move. It was clear. I had no choice.

I got up and walked over to the adjoining bedroom doors. They were about thirty feet from the bed, and did not have lines of sight to the bed. As I entered the other room I caught a last glimpse. Daniel had at least three fingers inside my wife, and was working them furiously. She was thrashing about on the bed. I went into the other room in a daze, my dick so hard, my heart so pissed. I really, really, really wanted to watch it all.

I could hear her “Daniel… oh fuck, Daniel that feels so good!” And then I heard what sounded like a smack or slap followed by her yelling “ah”. She was so loud.

“Do you like it when I slap your pussy, slut?”

I heard her offer no resistance. “Yes Daniel, do it again please.” I could hear his hands going very quickly in and out of in her pussy again, more moaning, and then another slap. And then she just lost it. “Ahhhh ffffuuucckkkk ohhhhh.”

And I heard the sounds of wetness, I heard hands, fingers, and her moaning. And then Adam appeared in my room, naked, erect, with one hand glistening with liquid. He was smiling a satisfied smile, gloating. He looked like a Greek god.

“Adam, your slut wife squirts so easily, wow that was wild. It was like she had been waiting for my fingers for years. Go give your wife a kiss and eat her pussy a bit. Taste what a properly fingered Alexis should taste like.”

I was overwhelmed, dazed, but I didn’t hesitate. I raced over to my wife’s body; she was still slowly writhing in the hotel bed, feeling the aftershocks of her first squirting orgasm ever. When she saw my face she smiled like she was happy to see me, like she loved me.

“Eat her pussy now, Adam” he barked. And that’s exactly what I did. She was wetter than I had ever felt her, and it tasted different that it always does. Her clit was at full mast, and her labia was engorged too. This pussy was ready to be fucked.

After only about a minute of eating her pussy Daniel had another command for me. “Now kiss her, Adam. Kiss her goodnight. I need her undivided attention from here. You’ll be in your room the rest of the night. You can listen, and I might let her come say hi once or twice, but other than that this is the last you’ll see her before I fuck her all night. So go ahead and kiss her goodnight.” I was panic stricken. I knew it was a possibility that I wouldn't get to watch, but I had seen so much I would have literally given anything to stay. I had thought she might be the one to ask me to go to the other room. This fucking guy never told me about HIS plans in all our texts. And then the last bomb.

“Oh, one more thing. I won’t be using condoms. I will cum in every hole your wife has. I need to fill her with my cum, she wants it too. I know we agreed on using condoms, but she told me she can’t get pregnant anymore. I know I’m clean and you all play safe. Don’t worry, I’m a doctor.” He laughed at his own joke. Alexis laughed too.

And I felt destroyed inside. I was not going to be able to see this. I went to my most bare-bones ask, no pun intended. “Can I have one request? Can I please watch as you penetrate her for the first time? Seeing that moment is my dream. Then I will go back,” I said, sounding somewhat desperate and defeated, I’m sure.

Daniel smiled and laughed again. He started running his big cock in rings around her labia. She was looking at him. He was looking at me. “Come look, Adam. See it up close. Watch as I slide inside your slut wife and make her mine.” I stepped over near the bed, I was only a foot away. I felt Alexis’ hand slide into mine. I look down at her, and her red, sweaty face smiled back. And then I looked back at her pussy. Daniel took the tip of his dick in his hand and lined it up to enter her.

“Yes, Daniel, fuck me pleeaasse,” she panted.

And then he did it. Not slowly, not just the tip for a bit. He slid all ten inches in in one powerful stroke. She gasped loudly and grabbed his round, muscled ass cheeks and held him tight, all the way in. She held her breath and panted.

“Now kiss Adam goodnight, with me inside you.” Daniel sounded like Batman. Okay, Batman with a German accent. He had become very serious.

“Goodnight Adam, I love you, baby, you are the best.” Alexis wasn't stopping him, she needed him right then. I leaned down and kissed her. But it was quick. Too quick. Daniel began to pump her with his powerful body. She was so small under him.

“Get the fuck out of here now, dude.” He didn’t even look at me, his eyes were locked on hers. I turned and went next door. It was only 10:30pm.

I listened to them fuck for the next twelve hours. She made sounds I had never heard in my life. Even when they slept a bit, I couldn’t sleep. She never came back over. I beat my rock-hard cock, but didn't cum. I wanted to save it for her. The things I heard were the stuff of my wildest dreams. He fucked her pussy, her ass, and her mouth unlike any man ever had before. My imagination went berserk as I listened to the sound of them going at it.

I had heard the shower go on around ten in the morning. At ten thirty, a showered, dressed Daniel walked into my room. He had a gentle, nice smile and energy. He was relaxed. “Oh my god what a night, Adam, she is incredible. I’m sorry if I took it too far dude, I hope you had a good time. I know she did. I just needed her full attention.” And he held out his hand for a fist bump.

He sounded like the nice guy I had been texting with again. But I was numb, and just couldn’t really even muster up a word. This man clearly, with this body, this face, and this charm, just does whatever he wants, to whoever he wants, in this life. He is a true alpha stud. I marveled at his confidence, at his... everything.

“She just closed her eyes, she’ll be very tired today. But she asked me to tell you she really wants you to get in bed with her and reclaim her. Remember, dude, I’m not trying to be her husband, I just want dirty, forbidden MILF sex. And she gave me lots of that. You guys have my number, let me know when you want to do this again. I know she will be needing me physically in the near future, that’s how this generally goes. Nice to meet you, Adam, talk soon.”

And he put his hand out to shake mine. I’m six feet tall and I felt as small as Alexis looked shaking his hand, looking up at him in that moment. He had truly dominated us both, just like he said. I didn’t say a word. I was literally speechless. I watched him leave the room, caught my breath and tried to process. And then it hit me.

Alexis is waiting next door to be reclaimed!

We had had reclamation sex twice before after her hotwife adventures, and it was the best sex of my life bar-none. I opened the adjoining door. It was dark and smelled like sex. I got naked and made my way to the bed, and slipped in behind Alexis. She immediately turned to me, and smiled, and kissed me and touched me all over. “Oh my god, Adam, that was the most incredible night of my life; thank you so much. You are the best husband ever. I love being your hotwife, what a gift you have given me.” We kissed deeply like husband and wife do when making love.

As my eyes got used to the light I could see her and feel her naked body. It was red to the point of near bruising around her tits and ass. And then I saw all the cum. She had his cum crusted and dried in her hair, on her tits, on her stomach, on her ass. And his cum was still dripping from her pussy, and her ass. I felt it with my probing fingers.

“Baby, he came seven times. Three of them in my pussy, two in my ass, and two in my mouth. He fucked all three holes again this morning just before he left. Now, Adam, I need you to fuck me right now and make me yours again. I want to be yours again Adam, even after fucking Daniel all night. I am so thrilled to be your wife. Now fuck me baby, reclaim my worn-out slut-pussy.”

It didn’t take me long to cum. But it was the deepest, most powerful orgasm I’ve ever had. We came together.  After I came in her pussy I just held her, our cum mixing inside her with his, crusting on her skin as it dripped out and dried. We slept the rest of the day. Then we went out to dinner and she told me every single detail again and again. We were so turned on we fucked in the bathroom at the restaurant.

Thanks Daniel. See you again soon.

Published 
Written by StagWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments