Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

By Mutual Agreement

"First time swap with neighbors is a natural conclusion to our growing relationship."

21
11 Comments 11
14.7k Views 14.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words
“Well, we did it,” my wife said to me, as we sat sipping coffee in our little breakfast nook.

“Yes, we did,” I nodded, unable to restrain the grin bubbling up from within me.

“I hoped you liked it as much as I did,” she said.

I nodded. “I’m glad you had a good time,” I said. “I was worried you might have some regrets.”

“Only that I didn’t listen to you earlier; that we didn’t do it sooner,” she said.

“I can’t take all the credit, Kayla,” I told her. “We actually decided together.”

She nodded, her blonde hair shaking. “True,” she admitted. “I’m glad we did.”

“What about Dave and Donna?” I asked. “You think they like it?”

“I could hear her,” Kayla said. “I’m guessing you did her up right. She sure was into it.”

“Right,” I nodded. “And Dave has been hot for you forever.”

“I’m glad it worked out,” she said. “It would be damned uncomfortable if it hadn’t, what with us living so close.”

“So, you’re happy with how it worked out?”

“Sure am,” she said. “We’re still friends, and now we’ve got this new level of relationship.”

“So, am I going to come home some night and find you missing because you’re over there getting it on with Dave?”

“I might be missing, but Donna will be here for you.”

I nodded. “As long as I get a decent meal and a piece of tail, you know I’ll be happy,” I joked.

“More to the point,” Kayla said, “you’re going to need to get busy writing up a script.”

“Yeah,” I admitted, “there’s that.”

“Got any ideas?”

“Hot blonde gets seduced by a dark stranger?” I asked.

“Friend of the husband?” she suggested. “Just visiting for a couple of days.”

“That’s an idea.”

“Then she shares him with her neighbor?” Kayla added.

“You ready for a threesome?” I asked.

“We already did the foursome,” she noted. “Dave was good. You seemed to like screwing Donna.”

Donna was a hottie. She stood about 5’2”, with long, dark hair. She knew how to dress, too. She’d wear tight fitting tops, mostly white to contrast with her dark hair and eyes, and jeans that showed every curve of her hips and thighs. She and Dave moved into the house next door to ours, about six months after we’d taken up residence in the fairly new neighborhood.

The new development didn’t have much in the way of trees. But, every lot had an expansive patio in a large back yard. That’s where we usually spent summers, just chilling as best we could in the heat, under awnings, and around a brick barbecue pit.

It was on one of these warm, summer days that Dave and Donna began the relationship that developed over the course of a couple of years. She sidled up to the chain link fence that marked our property lines, her hair loosely piled on top of her head, wearing a tube top, skin-tight mini denim shorts and block sandals.

“My God,” she said, her voice sounding more mellow than her height would suggest. “That smells glorious. What is it?”

“Hey,” I said. “Just some dogs. Kayla and I are slumming it.”

“Well, the aroma is driving me nuts,” she admitted. “Would you have enough to share?”

“Sure,” I said. “I’ve got eight of them on, and we’ll probably only eat two. You want me to bring you some?”

“Can we come over?” she asked. “Dave and me? We haven’t been real friendly since we moved in.”

“Yeah, great!” I said. “I’ll tell Kayla you’re coming, so she can pour out a couple of lemonades.”

“You’re really sweet,” she said. “We’ll be over in a few minutes.”

She walked away, giving me a great view of her curvaceous backside. As she disappeared inside her own house, I took a quick check of the dogs on the grill, and stepped through the French doors to our own kitchen.

“Hey, babe,” I told Kayla, “Dave and Donna from next door are coming over for hot dogs and lemonade. That okay?”

“Oh, crap!” she replied. “Let me go brush my hair and put on some lipstick. I wasn’t thinking we’d be having company.”

“It’s not company,” I said, chuckling. “They’re just the neighbors.”

“Still,” she said, “I ought to look decent.”

“Whatever,” I replied, curious as to her motivation.

When Dave and Donna rang the bell a few minutes later, Kayla let them in.

“It’s so nice to have you over,” she said. “Come on in. Kevin’s still on the patio burning the dogs.”

“I’ll go see if I can help,” Dave offered, nodding toward the French doors.

“Help yourself,” Kayla told him, gesturing generally toward the patio.

“Anything I can help with?” Donna asked my wife.

“Not a thing, hon,” Kayla said. “We’re just doing hot dogs and chips. I’ve got you a lemonade poured.”

What I noticed about Donna when I brought the plate of dogs into the kitchen, with Dave on my heels, is that she had put on some silvery, dangling earrings and had applied a pink gloss to her full lips.

We ate around the breakfast bar in the kitchen to escape the heat outdoors. Donna moaned about the flavor of the dogs, her eyes rolling in simulated ecstasy.

“Is she always this dramatic?” I chuckled to Dave.

“Oh, yeah,” he replied with a laugh. “She loves a good hunk of meat.”

Kayla nearly choked on her bite of hot dog.

“That didn’t come out right, did it?” Dave said, quickly.

“A bit of a double entendre,” I agreed.

“I just meant she can be a bit of a drama queen,” he said.

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, we talked, laughed, and switched from lemonade to Margueritas. By the time the sun set at nearly eight, we had established a pretty good friendship.

“We’d invite you to our place for dinner,” Donna said, “but I really don’t have anything even thawed.”

“Let’s go out somewhere,” Kayla suggested. “It doesn’t have to be fancy. We’ll just grab a bite somewhere.”

So, what started as lunch in our kitchen turned into an afternoon of drinking, a quick dinner in a local home-style joint, and back to our place for more conversation and a couple of bottles of wine. It became a weekend tradition for us, swapping locations between our place and theirs. When the weather began to cool, we moved inside and switched to chilli and chips from the usual barbecue fare.

One evening, after returning for our usual dinner sojourn, Donna asked what we did in the evenings when they weren’t around. “You watch T.V. or something?” she asked.

Kayla shook her head. “Not much. If there’s a game on or something, Kevin might watch it.”

“So, do you read, or what?” Donna pressed.

“We like to watch movies together,” Kayla said.

“Romances? Dramas? What?” Donna continued.

“Yeah, sometimes,” I grinned at my wife.

Dave’s face broke into a broad smile. “Porn?”

“Every now and then,” I nodded.

“What’s your favorite?” Dave asked Kayla. “Do you have a favorite?”

“Most of them are awful,” Kayla told him. “The production quality is worse than YouTube a lot of times. And, I have a hard time forgetting the actors are getting paid to be in them.”

“So, you do watch porn?” Donna asked, seemingly intrigued.

“Yeah, we have,” Kayla nodded. “Do you?”

“Oh, that’s got to be Dave’s favorite thing to do,” Donna said.

“How about you?” I asked her. “Anything you like?”

“Not very many,” she confessed. “I agree with Kayla. Most of them are just terrible. But, sometimes they give you ideas, you know?”

“I heard of a game, one time, where you fast forward a porn flick for a certain number of seconds, then you have to act out what’s going on in the movie,” I observed.

“That would be fun,” Donna said. “I mean, as long as they’re not building a house or cooking or something.”

“I think you could let it run to a sex part,” I said.

“That would make sense,” Donna said. “So, should we watch one now?”

“If you want to,” Kayla offered. “Kevin?”

“Sure, if you want. What about you, Dave?”

“Yeah, man,” he said. “That’d be cool.”

“Sure you’re not going to be embarrassed?” Kayla asked Donna.

“No,” Donna said. “I’ve seen them before. I think it would be fun.”

And so it was that a sexual element was added to our relationship. We usually reserved Saturdays to have lunch, chat, drink, have dinner, and return to our place or theirs to have wine and watch a sex movie. After we went home or our guests left, Kayla and I would have hot sex. She liked to tease me that I watched Donna to see how she reacted to the scenes on the screen. The truth was, I watched both Kayla and Donna. I began to notice certain tells each of them had. Kayla would, for example, cross and uncross her legs as she got more and more turned on. Donna had a habit of rubbing her neck or thighs. She’d lick her lips and make tiny whistling sounds when the scenes affected her.

“You know what’s going to happen, don’t you?” I asked Kayla one Saturday morning as we began to prepare for our weekly routine.

“What’s that?” she responded.

“You’re going to want to have sex with Dave, just to see what it’s like,” I said.

“No, I’m not,” she replied firmly.

“I’m telling you, Kayla,” I said. “You’re going to want to do it. I just want you to know that I’m not going to get all twisted about it if it happens.”

“It is not going to happen,” she stated.

“You’ve kidded me about watching Donna, hon,” I told her. “But, I’ve seen you checking Dave out, too. And, when he sees something that lights his fire, he always looks at you. I’m telling you, we’re going to do the swap thing sometime in the future.”

“You want to screw Donna?”

“I’d be up for a go, the same way you’d like to strap on Dave.”

“I wouldn’t do that to you,” she said.

“No worries, babe,” I told her, “as long as we’re open about it and not sneaking around. I’d rather you do it in front of me than try to hide it. I know you think he’s a hunk, and that’s okay. I’m guessing he already wants you and is just holding back because of Donna.”

“So if she says it’s okay…?”

“I think we’ll have to talk to them about it.”

So we talked to them.

“Oh, hell, yes!” Donna said.

“No, seriously,” Kayla said. “You have to tell us what you really think.”

“What we think,” Dave said, “is that it’s taken a lot longer than we thought it would for you two to come around.”

“You want Kevin to have sex with your wife?” Kayla asked him.

“What he wants,” Donna interjected, “is to watch your husband fuck me, or, watch me fucking your husband.”

“What about you?” Kayla asked Donna.

“I already told you. You haven’t ever done this, have you?” she responded.

Kayla shook her head. “Not really.”

“We played at it, though,” I admitted.

“Role play,” Donna nodded. “Yeah, we’ve done that, too. But, I’m telling you, Kayla, there’s nothing like the feeling of a strange cock sliding into you the first time.”

“So, you have done this before?” Kayla asked, somewhat amazed.

“It’s been a while,” Dave admitted. “Couple of years.”

“And, to tell the truth,” Donna said, “I’m ready.”

“Right now?” Kayla asked her, sounding amazed.

“The sooner the better,” Donna said. “Tell me you aren’t curious about taking hold of Dave’s meat, licking and sucking it, and feeling it fill you up. I’m all in for taking up with Kevin’s. I’m betting you’re all squishy and hot down there just talking about it.”

Kayla looked at me and kind of twitched her head sideways.

“If you’re not, you better say so,” I cautioned her.

“I can see by the bulge in your shorts you’re up for it,” she said, “so I guess there’s no harm in admitting it.

HayleyThorne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyThorne

Yeah, I’m moist.”

“Moist, hell,” Donna said disparagingly. “I’m fucking wet.” She turned to me. “Want to feel?”

It was my turn to look toward Kayla. She licked her lips quickly. I could see a smoky essence in her eyes. She was definitely turned on.

“What the hell,” Kayla said finally. “Let’s all get naked and fuck.”

Kayla stood up and stripped off her top, reached behind her, and unhooked her bra. I grinned as she shuffled out of the garment, baring her breasts in the presence of our friends.

“Come on, stud,” Donna directed at me, as she unbuttoned the four buttons on the front of her blouse. “You heard your wife. Get naked. You’re mine.”

I chuckled somewhat uneasily as my polo shirt came off. I twisted the button on my shorts and unzipped them, shoving them across my hips until they lay at my ankles.

“Oooo!” Donna exclaimed, pushing her own shorts down her legs. “Commando! I love it!”

Dave had quickly stripped down to bare-ass and was kneeling in front of my wife as she slipped the brief of her panties down her thighs. I saw him lean forward and press his lips into Kayla’s belly. My own observation was cut short as Donna grabbed my hard meat and dropped to her knee in front of me.

“Nice cock,” she murmured. “I always knew you’d have a nice cock.” Without any hesitation at all, she rotated it up and around for a quick inspection, then enveloped it between her lips. She hummed appreciatively as she slid my member deep into her mouth. When she had it completely absorbed she looked up at me. I could swear I saw a twinkle as her eyes smiled at me.

“What are you doing?” I heard Kayla gasp.

“I’m going to lick and suck this tender pussy that I’ve been dreaming about for the past couple of weeks,” he said, his voice a low rumble.

“You’ve been dreaming about my pussy,” Kayla moaned as Dave renewed his efforts. I heard him hum an affirmative.

“This,” Donna said, taking a quick break from her ministrations, “is even better than those hot dogs we’ve been sharing.” She sucked me back into her mouth and moaned.

“Donna, I can’t…” I moaned.

She pulled away from me and her eyes met mine. “Can’t what?”

“I can’t feel your wetness like this,” I said. “You asked if I wanted to.”

She grinned broadly, and stood to face me. She planted a damp kiss on my lips, then pulled my head down to whisper in my ear. “Should we sixty-nine?” she asked. “I love sixty-nine.”

I nodded. “Yeah, that’d work,” I agreed.

“Lie down,” she instructed.

I lay on my back and Donna knelt beside me. She swung a leg across my head and immediately swallowed my meat once again. I grasped her soft ass in my hands and pulled her down until I could have access to her steaming gash with my tongue. She was right. She was soaking with dampness which I quickly lapped up, my tongue licking the length of her slit and entering her welcoming hole. I could feel and hear her moan.

“Oh, fuck! I’m coming!” I heard Kayla yell at Dave. “Fuck me with your tongue, Dave!”

He apparently fulfilled her command, for it was only seconds before the room filled with her cries. “Oh shit! Oh fuck! That’s it! I’m coming! Fuck, yesssss!”

I felt Donna chuckle. Her whole body shuddered. Her lips released my meat as she raised her head. I paused for a second in my own licking and Donna twisted around until we were face to face.

“I’m ready to fuck now, Kevin,” she said. “I want to feel your cock sliding into me.”

“What do you want me to do?” I asked, wiping the back of my hand across my face.

“You lie right there,” she ordered. “I’m going to do this.”

She positioned herself over me, and I felt her hand grab my cock and guide it to her opening. She whispered, “Just there.” Then, with incredible slowness she lowered herself, her velvety canal enveloping my meat millimeter by millimeter. I looked into her face and her eyes were rolled upward. “Oh, fuck, yes,” she whispered, and I had to chuckle at how her words echoed those of Kayla, but in a whisper instead of a shout. When I was about halfway into her, Donna pulled up and repeated the process. She eased me into her until I was about three-quarter inside. Once again, she pulled up, and this time sank down on me until I was fully absorbed in her hot flesh.

“You’re fucking me now,” she said, her eyes looking straight into mine. “Too late to change your mind. We’re fucking.”

I nodded. “It’s good,” I told her. “It’s great!”

“No more!” I heard my wife cry out. “I need you to fuck me, Dave. Fuck me with your cock. I need your cock inside me!”

I looked up at Donna and grinned.

“Late coming to this party,” she grinned back at me evilly.

“I don’t think she even knows we’re here,” I whispered.

“How can a wife not realize that her slut neighbor is fucking her husband?”

“Because the slut wife is busy getting fucked, herself,” I told her.

“Oh, God, yes!” Kayla moaned. “That’s it! Put it in me!”

“Too late now,” Donna murmured to me. “Your wife is fucking my husband.”

“Sounds like she likes it,” I responded in a low voice, “just like her husband loves the feel of being buried in the hot flesh of his neighbor’s sexy wife.”

“You’re neighbor’s slut wife likes the feel of your cock inside her,” Donna said.

“You also like that term, too late, don’t you?”

“It’s the inevitability. We’ve already done it. We’ve fucked. We might as well keep doing it.”

“So this will happen again?” I asked.

“Oh, yes. A lot, I hope,” she said.

We could hear the flesh slapping as Dave pounded himself into my wife. She kept up a constant wail of ecstasy and desire, urging him on.

“We’ll let them come first,” Donna whispered, leaning down to whisper in my ear. “Then they can listen to us fuck.”

“And watch, if they want,” I noted.

“Dave loves to watch,” she admitted. “He likes getting laid. He loves to watch me fucking even more.”

“I can’t watch them,” I told her. “With you sitting there, I can’t see them.”

“You want me to move?”

I laughed. “When you’re ready to get on with the fucking, then you can move.”

“That’s not what I meant…” she began, then squeezed her muscles on my cock. “All right. You’re a real comedian. Besides, you’re inside me. In reality, that’s classified as fucking. So, we are fucking right now, even though we’re not moving.”

“You’re a treasure of vital information,” I told her. “Besides, it feels excellent being inside you like this.”

Kayla was grunting and moaning in rhythm with Dave’s strong thrusts. Interspersed with the gasps were the words that had become so familiar to me.

“Oh!” she would cry. “Yes!” Then it would be a “Fuck!” That would be followed by another “Yes!” Kayla was working herself into a thundering orgasm made all the more spectacular by the fact that it was Dave pounding into her rather than me.

Meanwhile, Donna rocked gently on my cock, encouraging me to squeeze and massage her tits, to thumb her nipples, and keep looking into her eyes.

“Don’t look over there,” she ordered. “You look at me. Look in my eyes. I’m the one fucking you now.”

They were a dark blue, framed by the mane of dark hair. I smiled at her and nodded gently, all the while listening to my wife build to her crashing climax. Donna was gorgeous, and she felt wonderful wrapped around my meat and under my fingers. As Kayla’s cries got louder and more rapid, Donna smiled broadly at me and nodded her head. “She’s coming,” she said. “Too late now. She’s already passed that point of no return.”

Kayla screamed and groaned loudly. Dave grunted, and I could hear Kayla holler, “Inside me! Inside me! Fill me with your hot come!”

“There it is,” Donna said with a smack of satisfaction. “Our turn now.”

She began to rock her hips on me. My cock stayed lodged deep inside her, banging against the front and then the back of her tunnel. Donna looked up toward the ceiling, her hands alternately grasping and releasing the flesh on my shoulders. Her vocalization was limited to a long hum of satisfaction that gave way to a warbling, extended, “Oh,” sound. After she had hitched her hips forward and back about a dozen times, Donna began to rise and fall on my meat. I felt her damp warmth slide away, then plunge down upon me. Donna began a wavering “Oooo!” sound.

“Nice cock,” she murmured. “Like this cock.”

I had to admit I liked the way she felt around me. I liked looking at her and feeling her contract around my meat.

Donna leaned forward, continuing to raise and lower her hips on me. Her breath was a little ragged as she whispered in my ear. “She can see it, now, you know. She can see your cock as it appears and disappears inside me. Isn’t that hot?”

“That’s hot,” I agreed. “And Dave can see it, too, can’t he?”

“Yeah,” Donna said, clamping her muscles around me. “He can see me fucking you. He likes it. He likes seeing me take a different cock inside me.”

“You’re going to make me come, Donna,” I whispered to her. “If you keep this up, I’m going to come inside you.”

“That’s what we want, isn’t it? I just wish they could see your cock pumping me full of your hot come.”

“Oh, God, baby!” I yelled, feeling the burning in my thighs. “I can’t stop it. Too late now. I’m coming!”

“Yeah!” Donna hollered. “Fill me with your hot seed! Fuck, yeah! Oh, God! I can feel it. I can feel your hot spurts! Fuck! Yeah!”

Donna rocked forward until just the head of my cock stayed lodged inside her. I knew Dave and Kayla would be able to see my rod pulsing as the come pumped inside the dark-haired beauty. I groaned, pushed upward, wanting to bury myself in her depths. But the sly Donna wouldn’t let me. She left me just barely inside her as I continued to spurt the thick mixture into her love canal. When I finished, she sat up on me, then twisted to her right.

“You want to fuck me while I’m full of his hot come, Davey?” she asked.

“You know I do,” Dave responded.

Donna climbed off me and knelt next to me. Her elbows rested on the floor and she turned her face toward me and winked. Dave climbed over and rose to his knees behind her.

She continued to look into my face, holding my eyes captive with hers. “That’s it,” she told her husband. “Right there. Put your cock into my hot, freshly fucked hole, baby,” she continued. She grinned wickedly at me as her husband sank his cock into her. Then her eyes rolled upward and her whole body trembled.

She reached over and took hold of my hand. “I always come when he does that,” she whispered to me. “I love you watching my face when I come.”

I had the delightful experience of watching her come three more times as Dave plowed into her. Each time she squeezed my hand tightly. Her face would tense up, her eyes rolled, and then she would go slack and she would moan.

Dave pounded into her mercilessly, shaking her whole body with his thrusts. Her tits bounced and swayed beneath her, her hair shimmered in dark waves.

It took Dave about ten minutes to reach his own climax, having so recently come in my wife. But, finally, he let out a huge groan and he added his own load to the one I’d deposited in Donna. When he finished, he sat back on his haunches and I finally got a view of my wife behind him.

Kayla looked at me lovingly and smiled sweetly. “Hey,” she said, softly.

“Hey, yourself,” I responded.

“You good?” she asked.

“Fine,” I told her. “You?”

“Really good,” she said.

“Good decision?” I asked her.

“Excellent decision,” she said.

“You know,” Donna said, interrupting our exchange, “we could probably make some videos that would wipe out those smarmy porn flicks we’ve been watching.”

“That’s a great idea!” Dave said. “We’d make a mint!”

“Nobody but us could ever see them,” Kayla said. “We have reputations to be considered.”

“Just us, then,” Donna said. “I really think we should try it, though. It would be so hot.”

“Let’s try,” Dave said, sounding excited. “We’ve got the camera and a tripod.”

“Kevin can write us a script,” Donna said. “Kayla and I will be the stars.”

“I think you’re crazy,” Kayla told her.

“Why?” Donna reacted. “The thing that sucks is that they always look like they’re getting paid to screw. For us, it’ll be real and for fun. They’ll be way superior.”

“We should try it,” Dave said again.

“Why not?” I agreed.

“Just for us, though,” Kayla said.

“Just for us,” Donna agreed. “God! It will be so hot!”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments